• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Pokémon Battle Trozei Questions Thread

Eevee918

<--Magic Bounce
Yeah I also got Skymin an second try as well :p Still no luck on the Malamar/Arcanine/Aurorus/Dragalge/Goodra though

Sorry... I'm just not fast at Shaymin XD

Malamar is just a high combo w/ super effective damage. Likewise with Dragalge, from what I can tell. Arcanine requires growlithe as support and high combo, Aurorus requires amaura as support and high combo, and Goodra needs a flawless fairy (don't quote me on this) capture on Sliggoo.

Regarding Meloetta, I think she's pokedex completion. She popped up for me, no flawless blissey required. Just like Shaymin.

Silversea

Unlocked meloetta level today. It appeared with a low score, non-flawless blissey capture and no super-effective move. Must be %. Got arcanine and noivern so only a few more to go...

Eevee918

<--Magic Bounce
Nice, thanks for finding out. Do you have Victini?

I've got access to Victini. I'll be looking at that next :)

ALSO! In other news... I want to offer you guys services if you want Pokemon Trozei related graphics. It won't let me post URLs GEEZ!
htt p:// i93 4.photobucket. com/ albums/ad184/ Eevee918/ TROZEICARDGIFFORM.gif (take out the spaces)

Ignore the attachment. It makes a crappy quality of my work :p

Attachments

• TROZEICARDGIFFORM.jpg
    TROZEICARDGIFFORM.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:

Eevee918

<--Magic Bounce
Serebii does have the graphics on the site ;p

My dex is at 98%. Going after aurorus next I think.

You know I meant COMBINING graphics... like GIFs and stuff (which is what my graphic happens to be :p).

Also, today I flawless'd all three of the Kami Trio. I'm pretty proud of myself. :D

HylianGlaceon

Hyrulean Resident
Well, I also got Satan, err... Shaymin Sky earlier. The trick seems to be to use a horizontal row of pokemon first since it takes less time to refill than a tall vertical row. I used a row of 5 not 6 to get it too.

Shaymin has low HP so it should be easy to get if you get a combo going at least. (Shaymin Land I believe had 500 HP when I screwed up and let it live once. Sky Form probably has 1,000)

On another note: Shaymin doesn't seem to need support or super effective hit on Garchomp to come. Shaymin Sky seems to come after getting 20 or more combos on Shaymin Land as well.

Silversea

Sky form has about 500 too. I got it with a combo of about 6-8.

I spent about 2 seconds messing around trying to get a first link on sky form (long enough to move 2 different pokemon around the match but not the one to make the match xD), so I really think its just random when or if it attacks.

alakazam^

Sky form has about 500 too. I got it with a combo of about 6-8.

I spent about 2 seconds messing around trying to get a first link on sky form (long enough to move 2 different pokemon around the match but not the one to make the match xD), so I really think its just random when or if it attacks.
Maybe it has some kind of trigger relating with time and holding a pokemon with the pen.

Also, Joe did say he was having trouble making Unown A appear and I haven't checked if that was solved but I got mine to appear like other Unown (by having a high combo and a Unown support, although the latter might not be needed).

Eevee918

<--Magic Bounce
Took amaura as support and got aurorus to appear. Now to work out what that last 1% of my dex is.

Congrats, you're almost there! :)

I still have to do Victini, the rest of the Safari Jungle, and the Infinite Island.

Do we have any more info on Victini?

Passed 70% dex completion now thanks to today's Safari Jungle, and Meloetta appeared! I guess Genesect will indeed be 80%, then...

If that's true, then I'm almost there! :D Just one little percent left, and I can get that from today's safari jungle.

Also, yesterday I flawless'd all three Kamis, flawless'd all 3 legendary birds, flawless'd both Shaymins. I'm proud XD

Silversea

I did wonder whether shaymin sky had an attack trigger if you tried to link too fast.

Turns out that last % was a whole safari jungle stage + alomomola. Still haven't worked out how to get alomomola to appear, water type isn't working. Edit: electric got it to appear. So that's 100% for me now ^^

Damn now what am I going to waste my free time on.

Last edited:

Eevee918

<--Magic Bounce
I did wonder whether shaymin sky had an attack trigger if you tried to link too fast.

Turns out that last % was a whole safari jungle stage + alomomola. Still haven't worked out how to get alomomola to appear, water type isn't working. Edit: electric got it to appear. So that's 100% for me now ^^

Damn now what am I going to waste my free time on.

Well... Did we ever determine that Genesect was in fact Pokédex completion? You could help me test that... :3

Also interesting theory... Shaymin was in Zone 5 and required 60 pokedex completion, Meloetta was in Zone 7 and required 70% Pokédex completion... Maybe since Genesect is in Zone 9 = 90%?

EDIT: It's pokedex completion. It showed up for me easy.

Last edited:

Silversea

I had about 80% when genesect showed up. I'll do some testing definitely. I'll do horrible and see if bad combo and score has any effect.

Not finding Dragalge even with 70 cmbos. Do I need to go higher of use an SE move?4
EDIT: No luck with Goodra or Malamar either.

Last edited:
Same. Right now I have every Pokémon except Genesect, Dragalge, the entirety of Zone 13 and all of the Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday Safari Jungle Pokemon