• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Pokémon Circus! Flareon and Jolteon (1187)

Lord Starfish

Fond of owls
So like... All throughout this episode they kept basically having Honoka and Billy do the exact same things one after another. Seriously, I think you had at least five scenes throughout where first Honoka and her Pokémon would do/say a thing, and then immediately afterwards Billy and his Pokémon would repeat the exact same beat. It got a bit irksome after a while. And also the show they ended up performing... Isn't the whole point of trapeze acts that you're supposed to be jumping between them? Yet the climax here is literally just them swinging back and forth while their Pokémon do moves. At that point the actual acrobats are doing nothing. This is a terribly weak circus show. I don't see how they are popular.

Decent episode for a filler aside from some buttmonkey antics. Disappointing how arguing caused the Eevee to evolve into the "wrong" Eeveelution, but the teamwork between them shows adaptability. Also Karen and Rhyme were so cute!

Starswirl Pikachu

Today's adventure has the introduction of 2 new single type focused trainers and their teams. I can only imagine how much of a catastrophe it could be for their primary pokemon to get evolved into another element that is different than expected. The circus performers got through the difficulties eventually though so I suppose it shows they are good professionals in being able to handle unplanned surprises. Ash and Goh only had minor roles which is fine once in a while I guess. (where is Team Rocket when you need them?)
Not much else happened although Chloe did get some evolution stones, so the episode feels a bit like a side quest for Eevee. Haven't seen a Torchic in a long time!