• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Pokémon Generation V Club

Torpoleon

I'm pretty excited to see Pignite, Leavanny, Unfezant & SK for Ash. 2012 is getting off to a great start for Pokémon.

Anyways, I read something interesting relating to Kyurem, stating that Kyurem's "unseen power" will be revealed in Movie 15. Link: http://gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=169518

Maybe Kyurem is getting a new form?

WizardTrubbish

much more beastly
I would love to join. Generation V was my favorite.

What Is Your Favorite Generation V Pokémon?
TRUBBISH!
What did you feel when you saw the new Pokémon?
They were awesome!

Torpoleon

Yep, you're in! Hopefully Pokémon news can start to pick up soon. CoroCoro will probably come in a couple of days, so hopefully we get some interesting news. Even news for Pokémon + Nobunaga's Ambition would be nice!

Torpoleon

Is anybody gonna buy Pokepark 2?
At first, I was going to get it, but then I changed my mind in favor of the Wii U and many games. There could be a slim chance of me getting it sometime this year or next year though.

EDIT: Although this Game Stop Pre-order bonus for the game looks very cool: [IMG139]http://www.gonintendo.com/content/uploads/_thumbs/Images/2012_1/231332_bonusLG.jpg[/IMG139]

I'll put this game very low and completely optional on my birthday list (April 9).

Oh and before I forget, here is the Japanese boxart for Pokémon + Nobunaga's Ambition in case anyone's interested: [IMG139]http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/thumb/a/a6/Pok%C3%A9mon_Nobunagas_Ambition_boxart.png/250px-Pok%C3%A9mon_Nobunagas_Ambition_boxart.png[/IMG139]

Last edited:
I'm getting both most likely. (Is the Articuno guy holding a Bow?)

I do hope Kyurem gets a new form, all the previous middle legendaries have been, well atleast appeared, stronger than the other two main games. Well it kind of seemed like Dialga>Giratina>Palkia to me but just a little bit. but with this its like Reshiram>>>>>Zekrom>Kyurem. What? Me? Biased towards Black because its the technologically advanced version? Pssssh, nonsense

Last edited:

Torpoleon

More P + NA information has been revealed, such as a Japanese release of March 17, 2012. If the game gets localized, I'm speculating a release somewhere between August 2012 and October 2012. If the game gets localized, I might end up getting it. I also might get PokéPark 2.

Also, CoroCoro said they'll reveal something about the main Pokémon of Movie 15 in their next issue (which comes out on February 15, but will likely start leaking around the 11th). If you've noticed how things went in previous years, it's pretty obvious that Keldeo will get revealed.

Or they could pull a fast one and make Meleotta revealed and laugh at all the devastated people.

I just started a new runthrough on white with my close friend who has white as her maingame and black as her secondary. our prospective teams we decided together are me: Emboar (if this suprises you, you need to look at people's usernames) Simisage, Scolipede, Carracosta, Reuniclus and Braviary.

her: Samurott, Simisear, Lilligant(the one lady who trades the version exclusive plants), Gothitelle, Mandibuzz, Galvantula.

I know, her team seems better than mine, but i level grind much, much more. I was close to evolving Tepig before the Striaton gym.

welp, i might add some more comments later, too tired and about to go eat sushi for lunch.

Torpoleon

Those are some pretty cool teams! On the subject of teams, I'm planning out my Pokémon Gray Team (for when/if the game gets revealed). I haven't thought of moves, nicknames or items yet, though for Pokémon, I have Serperior, Excadrill, Jellicent, Darmanitan, Eelektross & Braviary.

Hopefully Gray brings a lot of good move tutor moves, like Platinum did!

Pokemon Power

Boy it's being quiet here. Anyway, here's a question.
Do you think Pokemon X Nobunga's Ambition will be released overseas?
Me, I think so.

Torpoleon

Thanks for reviving the club!

Do you think Pokemon X Nobunga's Ambition will be released overseas?
That would be nice considering the game is region-locked.

There have been some new Global Link things to get in BW!

Also, the 15th Pokémon season is known as Pokémon Black & White: Rival Destinies and will premiere on February 18.

Pokemon Power

I hope the Reshiram/Zekrom event happens here in the USA. Anyway, don't you find it a little odd that no one other than you and me is posting?

Torpoleon

Hopefully more people post here soon. We should get main series news in a few months. Speaking of news, CoroCoro has started to leak.

Keldeo has been officially revealed, as expected. Official artwork below. Keldeo will be in Movie 15, which is now known as Kyurem VS The Sacred Swordsman- Keldeo.

keldeo2.jpg

There was also some info revealed for Pokémon & Nobunaga's Ambition, which comes out in Japan in about a month.

Victini01

♫Be Fearless♫
Hopefully more people post here soon. We should get main series news in a few months. Speaking of news, CoroCoro has started to leak.

Keldeo has been officially revealed, as expected. Official artwork below. Keldeo will be in Movie 15, which is now known as Kyurem VS The Sacred Swordsman- Keldeo.

keldeo2.jpg

There was also some info revealed for Pokémon & Nobunaga's Ambition, which comes out in Japan in about a month.

Wow, I didn't know that! That sounds awesome.

abrar14

Statter Master
info on the movie im guessing?

Also it's my birthday tommorow so i might get rumble blast. Should i?

Pokemon Power

YES!!! Keldeo rocks! Bet you anythng there is going to be a giveaway with Keldeo during the movie.
Somebody please put this question in the spoiler box for me.
Now that Keldeo's been offically revealed in Japan, do you think they will have DLC for Pokedex 3D and Pokemon Rumble Blast?

Aegon

I'd like to join. I don't know if there's anything in particular that I have to do...
Now that Keldeo's been offically revealed in Japan, do you think they will have DLC for Pokedex 3D and Pokemon Rumble Blast?
I think an update for Pokédex 3D is more than likely, but I'm not certain about Super Pokémon Rumble, since I haven't played it and don't intend to. I've played the original WiiWare title, but I don't know if the sequel functions the same.

Torpoleon

info on the movie im guessing?

Also it's my birthday tommorow so i might get rumble blast. Should i?
Looks like a pretty fun game, so I think you should get it. Going to go off topic for a quick moment, but if you don't have Super Mario 3D Land or Mario Kart 7 (especially MK7), you might be better off with those.

YES!!! Keldeo rocks! Bet you anythng there is going to be a giveaway with Keldeo during the movie.
Somebody please put this question in the spoiler box for me.
Use this for spoilers (take out the *): [SPOILER*="spoiler"][/SPOILER]

You can put anything you want in the parenthesis though. There is a spoiler button when you click Go Advanced and look about the text box to where it says Spoil.

In reply to your question, yeah. Maybe a little later though, once the other two event Pokémon have been revealed, or they could just make updates for Keldeo now though.

I'd like to join. I don't know if there's anything in particular that I have to do...

I think an update for Pokédex 3D is more than likely, but I'm not certain about Super Pokémon Rumble, since I haven't played it and don't intend to. I've played the original WiiWare title, but I don't know if the sequel functions the same.
Yep, you're in!

abrar14

Statter Master
More scans have come in

- We now know the movie is called Kyurem VS the secret swordman-Keldeo

- More info on Nobunga's ambtion

Torpoleon

We actually already knew about that. I'd say that's all we'll get from CoroCoro this month. The next few months look interesting, with Nobunaga's Ambition next month in Japan and a main series reveal probably in April or May. Hopefully we also get PMD & Ranger soon.

Remembering how Game Freak said more exciting games, this year, I do hope for PMD & Ranger, though all they really need is just a main series game to take the cake.