• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Pokémon Generation V Club

abrar14

Statter Master
Yeah we can expect r/s/e remakes or grey sometime soon. If they follow the pattern a main series game will be realeased in september.

Torpoleon

And it would be first revealed in Spring, which is coming up fast. CoroCoro stated that next month's issue will feature more than just stuff on Keldeo. March might seem to be a bit early for a main series game to be revealed, but that is when I'm hoping Gray finally gets announced, in addition to new form for Kyurem. Also, I'm hoping CoroCoro shows a Wi-Fi Event for Keldeo and that the US gets a Wi-Fi Event for Keldeo.

What do you guys think CoroCoro will show next month (excluding Keldeo stuff, because we already know that)?

I will throw my laptop across the room if they announce another spinoff that doesnt include the word 'Ranger' or 'Mystery Dungeon' in the title. I knew i smelt Keldeo, I just knew it. I wonder if they miht show a silhouette of Kyurem's alternate form, which would be awesome until youtube explodes with people's versions of their fill-ins and guesses.

Torpoleon

How come? If you ask me, a 3DS sequel would be pretty fun and could be like Face Raiders, except you'd be taking pictures.

Yeah, if they reveal another spin-off that isn't PMD or Ranger, I'll be annoyed as well.

Anyways, PokéPark 2's Australian release date has been revealed to be March 29, 2012.

Torpoleon

I'll probably pick it up when there's a Buy 1 get 1 50% off sale for Wii games because I also want Fortune Street and don't want to spend $100 on Wii games when the Wii U is coming out later this year.

New topics:
What do you think about Season 15's title, Pokémon Black & White: Rival Destinies?
Sounds like a good title. I do hope for a lot of rival interactions because of it.
What do you think about the BW Chapter of the Pokémon Adventures manga?
Looked up some things about and it looks cool, but I don't really follow it.
Do you have any Generation V Pokémon Trading Cards?
The cards look cool, but no.
What old Pokémon series would you like to see revived in Generation V?
Pokémon Snap, Pokémon Mystery Dungeon (not really old.....), Pokémon Ranger (not really old...) & Pokémon Channel. Snap was fun and I love PMD & Ranger. Pokémon Channel was very fun and my disc broke.
How do you think a Generation V Pokémon game can take advantage of the 3DS & Wii U's capabilities?
Using gyro, 3D and maybe taking pictures. Of course using the touchscreen would be cool.

abrar14

Statter Master
Eh do you think the wii u will have a ambassador thing because i missed the 3ds's one

Torpoleon

I don't see how that is really Generation V-related. Please try to keep posts Generation V-related, though to answer your question, I doubt it because the 3DS only had one because it got a massive price drop and Nintendo was being nice to early adopters.

Also, please stop one-lining. Add a little more Generation V-related things to your posts next time. You're not in trouble though, so there's no need to say sorry.

Which Generation V Games Do You Have? I've got a english White.

Which Starter Pokémon Did You Pick In BW? Oshawot of course!

What Is Your Favorite Generation V Pokémon? Deerling!!

Woah, I haven't posted here in a while.

What do you think about Season 15's title, Pokémon Black & White: Rival Destinies?
The title is okay... The song though is meh. It sounds too much like the first BW opening theme. I do like how they arranged the footage though. I never thought they'd use clips from episodes that haven't even aired in Japan yet...

What do you think about the BW Chapter of the Pokémon Adventures manga?
I love it. <3 Currently waiting for White's Subway Challenge chapters to get translated. Ingo and Emmet seem pretty funny from what I gathered from the magazine raws. Also, Black, Cheren, and Bianca all looked so cute as kids haha.

This arc is shaping up to be a good one, and knowing PokeSpe, I won't be disappointed.

Do you have any Generation V Pokémon Trading Cards?
No, but I really want to get the new Dragon type cards once they get translated and sold in English. They look so cool and I want to collect them. :)

What old Pokémon series would you like to see revived in Generation V?
SNAP! Oh gosh yes Snap. Also Pokemon Stadium would seem fun to play again. Those mini games were the best...

Torpoleon

Pikachu2.0: I noticed you weren't on the member list, so I added you.

pokefan: Yeah, I like when they use footage from future episodes in the openings, especially in Japan!

@Torp: Yeah, it was a refreshing change from seeing the same CG opening all the time, in both the dub and Japanese version. I certainly hope the next Japanese OP is traditionally animated like past OPs.

Also, news on a potential game reveal! I hope we get some hints towards Gray version or something. *crosses fingers*

jstinftw!

hey trainer
I'm so excited for Saturday! I want Graaaaaay!!

It sucks though, cos we're recording the stuff for my podcast on Saturday morning, which means we won't be able to say anything final from announcement. :(

I really want Gray too. ;_;

I also found this news article at Pokebeach that was apparently posted just last night. It says the president of Nintendo is going to announce a new game tomorrow through a live stream via Nintendo Direct. Apparently Nintendo rarely does this, so it's pretty big. I hope it's for a new Pokemon game, Gray specifically, but they could just be messing with us and it might not even be about Pokemon. Still, don't lose hope!

Torpoleon

Nintendo Direct didn't show Gray, though Europe's Nintendo Direct talked about the possibility of P + NA getting localized.

I'm not getting my hopes up for Gray at Pokémon Smash just because he said he can't talk about a third version and then just says to watch the next Pokémon Smash. I doubt they'd announce a third version before P + NA gets released.

Torpoleon

New game (or rather, games) were revealed today!

They are pretty much Generation V's third version games and are direct sequels to BW. They are called Pokémon Black Version 2 & Pokémon White Version 2. Coming out for the DS in Japan this June, so a US release could be at the end of this year. The version mascot for B2 looks like a combination of Kyurem & Zekrom (called Black Kyurem) and the mascot of W2 looks like a combination of Kyurem & Reshiram (called White Kyurem).

Oh and Meloetta is going to have a spin-off movie thing to tie in with M15 called Meloetta's Sparkling Recital.

[IMG139]http://serebii.net/kyuremforms2th.jpg[/IMG139]

What do you think of there being two third version games instead of one?
I like it. It's a nice change and I like the fact that they are direct sequels. Definitely interested to see how things will play out.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
As long as they include the things third version games usually include (A battle fronteir, Move Tutors, etc.) Then I'll be happy.

Meh, I'm not sure how I feel about their being two games. I'll have to wait for more info to come out.

Torpoleon

Don't know about a Battle Frontier, but move tutors would be excellent, just like Olatinum. Since the games are direct sequels, I'm guessing it would take place after the events of BW. So much questions and the game comes out in Japan in about 4 months!