• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Pokémon Generation V Club

Torpoleon

Yeah. When they were talking about the 5th season, they said the series would be a 3 year series. The way I see it, we'll probably have the Unova League occur around September of this year and then a filler saga lasting until the end of 2013. Looks like we'll probably get RS Remakes in the first half of next year for Japan, if you ask me, and then Generation VI could start at the end of next year in Japan.

For M16, I see there being Genesect and possibly Landorus, along with Thundurus & Tornadus. Or Landorus could make a quick cameo at the end of M15 similarly to Thundurus & Tornadus in M14.

Pokemon Power

Gee, it is quiet in here. With the latest news here are some more questions.
What do you think of the new formes of Tornadus, Thundurus and Landorus?
You think Dawn will stay with the group, or do you think it will be in a similar fashion to Misty and May?
What do you think about the Battle Tournament?
Do you think Pokedex 3D Pro will be an add-on or a new app?
Are you gonna use the Pokemon AR Searcher?
And finally,
Do you think there will still be a Pokemon Gray, as well as a Pokemon Gray 2?

Torpoleon

All those topics are probably better off in spoiler tags. If you're going to post something B2W2 related (or something like that), be sure to put it in spoiler tags.

What do you think of the new forms of Tornadus, Thundurus and Landorus?
They look decent. I'm a fan of their current forms though.

You think Dawn will stay with the group, or do you think it will be in a similar fashion to Misty and May?
I think she might just stay for a little while.

What do you think about the World Tournament?
I'm assuming you mean the World Tournament where you battle past Gym Leaders & E4? I really like it. I hope to see every past Gym Leader & E4, as well as all the Unova ones (BW & B2W2), though I worry that you might not gain EXP.

Yes. It probably wont cost much and can help us get more Pokémon.

That would just be silly.

Pretty sure it is a new app.

Last edited:

Aura Sensei™

User Title
Hey,I would like to join this club.

Which Generation V Games Do You Have?
I have an English Black and an English White.

Last edited:

Torpoleon

You're in! Nice to see the club slowly starting to get revived.

Going to probably try and get PokéPark 2 later this month. Anything interesting I should be aware of about the game?

By the way, did anyone watch today's Pokémon episode? It's definitely one of my favorites.

[SPOILER="BW063- Battling the King of Mines!']Ash's gym battle with Clay was definitely awesome. It's my second favorite Unova gym battle of Ash's (behind Skyla). So action-y and well animated. Roggenrola evolving into Boldore was just plain epic. Definitely the best evolution animation I have seen. Loved Clay's reaction when Palpitoad fainted.[/SPOILER]

jstinftw!

hey trainer
New things to answer!

What do you think of the new formes of Tornadus, Thundurus and Landorus?
Ehh, they're ok. I'm pretty sure I'm going to like the Incarnation Formes the best, but I mean. Their specialty stats could lead to some really powerful battle strategies. I wouldn't use them though, hahah. They butchered my favorite Legendary, Thundurus with this one. At least he's the cool looking one of the three. XP

I actually think it's going to be a permanent member thing. I think that'd be pretty cool, albeit a little confusing I guess.

What do you think about the Battle Tournament?
The Pokemon World Tournament? The one where we can battle old gym leaders and, I think, random trainers? The closest thing to a competition in-game? Where they will likely imitate like, EV trained Pokemon, with coherent strategies?

I think I'm going to die of happiness. Nostalgia trip mixed with competitive-like battling, all in your game, no internet required. I'M SO EXCITED I'M GONNA DIE.

The Pokedex 3D Pro will likely be an add on app. :)

Depends on how it works. I'll probably use it/get it regardless, but the frequency of which I'll use it depends on how it works.

Maybe a Gray, but no. I'm pretty sure we're getting remake(s) next.

Aura Sensei™

User Title
@Torploeon you should edit the first post since my username has been changed to Aura Sensai ;)

Do you think there will still be a Pokemon Gray, as well as a Pokemon Gray 2?[/B]
No,because by that time there will already have been 4 5th Gen.games.

I think she will not stay with them,since they are following different dreams.

TOOOOOOORP

I got a name change~ It's me, pokefan#493 in case you didn't know. xD

What do you think of the new forms of Tornadus, Thundurus and Landorus?
They're...nice. I guess. I'll have to get used to them though.

I'm crossing my fingers for her to stay until the league ends. Buuuut I'll probably be wrong and she'll most likely only have a mini arc to herself. I still want her to stay though

What do you think about the World Tournament?
ASDJFLSDKF IT'S AWESOME.

Maybe, if I could just figure out exactly what it IS first. >>

No.

FREE Add-on hopefully. I don't know much about it, but if it's a new app it might not be free like the original. I don't want to pay for my apps dammit.

As for Saturday's episode...

I still love itttt. I've been waiting to watch this episode dubbed since it's one of my favorites this region. I'll be honest, I haven't been following the dub at all lately, but when I heard Clay's voice I lol'd. I don't know why but I love it. XD

Oh and Roggenrola's evolution was ballin'. Boldore is a beast, man, and I love it.

Torpoleon

Updated the first post with the name changes.

It's actually not a free app. In Japan, the US dollar equivalent to how much it costs would be $15, though when an English version comes out, it would be priced slightly lower. Yen to dollar conversions are a bit weird. Would be nice if it was free like Pokédex 3D, though Pro does come with all the other Pokémon. The Ar Searcher thing costs much less however. Should be able to use a full $20 eshop card and still have a few dollars left over.

New B2W2 topics (eh, I guess I'll just make some basic topics for it):
First off, I'll do some questions that relate to BW AND B2W2.
What is/will be your starter for BW and the sequels?
For White, I have an Oshawott and for W2, I plan on having Snivy.

What is/will be your team for BW and the sequels?
For White, it is Samurott, Unfezant, Zebstrika, Sawsbuck, Chandelure & Haxorus. Probably my favorite team ever made.
For White 2, I'm thinking about having Serperior, Braviary, Excadrill, Jellicent, Darmanitan & Eelektross, but it depends what older Pokémon are there.

What older characters (including ones from previous generations) do you hope return?
All Kanto, Johto, Hoenn & Sinnoh Gym Leaders & E4 (as well as the champion). I also want to see all Unova Gym Leaders & E4. Oh, I'd like to see Juniper, Hilbert and/or Hilda (I guess depending on the player character), N, Ghetsis & Looker. Maybe others.

What is your opinion on the new gym leaders?
They look pretty cool. Nice to see Cheren as a gym leader. I'm interested to see Shizui's Pokémon and others from Cheren, as well as when we battle Homika & Shizui (I'm guessing 2nd and 3rd respectively). Would like to see older gym leaders.

What is your opinion on the B2W2 player characters & rival?
They all look cool. The rival looks cool and so does the male. The girl looks pretty.

What Pokémon do you want to see in Unova's B2W2 Regional Dex?
Definitely the Trapinch Line. Don't know about others though.

What do you think about Pokéwood?
Looks better than the Musicals. Can't wait to see it in action!

Whew, tons of topics!

EDIT: Made tons of changes to the first post and I'll probably make some more changes later. By the way, jstinftw!, are you NACHOE? I'll change the username on the first post, if you are.

Last edited:

Pokemon Power

For Black, I got the Venasuar I started with in LeafGreen, the Feraligatr I started with on SoulSilver, the Blazekin I started with in Emerald, the Torterra I started with in Diamond, the Emboar I started with in Black, and Reshiriam.
What do you think about Pokewood?
I think it's gonna be better than the musicals. Hope you still get experience points.
What Pokemon do you want to see in Unova's B2W2 Regional Dex?
Definatly the Pikachu evolutionary family. Plus the Togepi one and the Meowth one.

Aura Sensei™

User Title
What is/will be your starter for BW and the sequels?
I'll be starting with Snivy on White and probably Oshawott on Black.

What is your opinion on the new gym leaders?
To be honest I never knew Cheren would be a Gym Leader xD.But I think it will be cool to battle a Poison Gym so early on,they don't carry many weaknessses.

Just a question,will Cheren be a Gym Leader in the games or something like Anime?

Torpoleon

It's unknown if Cheren will ever appear in the animé, though he is the gym leader for the games.

He is the first gym leader and gives out the Basic Badge. He uses a Patrat, though no other Pokémon were seen. It looks like his Patrat was in the single digits (and so was the Oshawott battling it, I think), though that is hard to see. I'm guessing you battle him at Hiougi City (the hometown), which would be a first. Then after, I'm guessing you battle Homika, then Shizui and then you go to Castelia, Nimbasa, Driftveil, Mistralton and then Opelucid.

By the way, seems you can get some characters to the World Tournament by distributions.

Oh and Pokémon Power, I don't know what you are talking about with EXP from Pokéwood. Pokéwood is the movie thing. I think you were talking about EXP for the World Tournament. I hope we get EXP from it as well!

Aura Sensei™

User Title
What older characters (including ones from previous generations) do you hope return?
I really hope to see Looker back aswell as maybe Blue.(May be impossible,but I liked him in HG / SS).

I have only decided on W2,so I'm gonna use Chandelure,Serperior,Excadrill,Escavalier,Conkeldurr and Haxorus.

Also thanks for that info :)

LadyTriox

I have a boyfriend now; I am his princess❤️
I'm joining, I love the UNOVA games^^

Which Generation V Games Do You Have? I have White. Brother has Black.
What Is Your Favorite Generation V Pokémon? Honistly, I think Whimsicott is adorable :) But, I also like...Hydreigon! Victini! Liligant! Volcarona! Terrakion! Gothitelle! And Mincinno/Cincinno, too^^
What did you feel when you saw the new Pokémon? lol They're making too many pokemon for me to catch! OH NO xD; (I wasn't very into pokemon at the time)
What games do you hope they make in Generation V for the 3DS, Wii & Wii U? I don't really care since I have none of those systums..
Have you encountered any shiny Pokémon in your game/s? A Shiny Woobat. KOed it. Freaked out, couldn't sleep over it.....then relised the shiny form was recorded in my pokedex and no longer give such a darn about it anymore lol. Found it in stralstone cave and I believe it was level 11. It was also a boy. :)
Do you have a Dream World Account? Did, screwed it up, though...
What trainer card are you up to in BW and what have you accomplished for it? I forget, i'll need to check.
What new things do you think they'd bring in a B2W2? BRING BACK WILD PIKACHU. Soo I can get a legent Light Ball, thank you. *mumble's softly*
Have you completed the Unity Tower? Hmn? *forget what that was?*
Have you completed the Unova and/or National Dexes (excludes Event Legendaries)? No, not yet. :3
What gym do you believe was the best? Elisa's gym was fun, neon lights and lots'o colors^^
What is your opinion on Pokémon: Black & White? Interesting games, actually had a real plot line. N's story still touches me deeply...
What is your favorite Unova Pokémon owned by Ash, Cilan, or Iris of the English Dub? Hmmn...*think's* Scraggy, he's adorable and feisty^^
What is/are your Subway team/s? Varries.
What Pokemon do you expect there to be as choices for a new PMD game? The UNOVA starters, Emolga, Mincinno, Sewaddle, Petilil (girl only), maybe Cottenee (yay Whimsicott<3), Lilipup and/or Purloin, maybe Sandile or Scraggy, not sure who else. OH! And Zorua. Deino would be kind of cheep, too high evolving of a level, psudo, anyways..*loves deino family*.....Axew might work, though *imagion starting as a dragon!!!*
What do you think should be the partners in a new Ranger Game? Emogla and Mincinno! Espesally Mincinno, soo soo cute^^ Add Whimsicott
Do you think they should have PMD & Ranger Games for the Wii U? Maybe?
How did you beat Ghetsis and his Hydreigon? I forget. But I loved his Hydreigon! lol Hydreigon is awesome~(my name kind of already states it tho, lol)
What Generation V Pokémon Characters, Stages & Poké Ball Pokémon, if any, do you want to see in SSB4? Zoroark, Mincinno, starters, Emolga, Hydreeeigon, Gothitelle, Reuniclous, Volcarona, Victini, Reshiram, Zekrom, maybe Bisharp, Maractus, Sigilyph.
Do you think we can see any Generation V games coming out for Wii in the near future? Defenetly :)
What is your favorite new item introduced in Generation V? Hmmn *thinks* Eject butten seems lethal!
What do you think about TMs being reusable? BEST THING THEY EVER DID. Not much more to it than that :p
What is your favorite location in Unova? Nibasa City. :)
What did you think of today's Pokémon episode(s)? Uhh
Do you think Generation V will introduce entirely new Pokémon games? If so, explain. Umn?
What piece(s) of music introduced in this Generation do you like? Allll of them, pretty much. Espesally N's Farewell...
What was the first Pokemon you caught in Black/White (excluding ones you are given, like your starter and the monkey)? Lilipup, i'm pretty sure :3
Do you think there will be remakes of FireRed and LeafGreen? Ohhhhhh now there's an idea..=D
How far have you gotten in Rumble Blast? Don't have it :3 Kinda of want pokemon conquest more too
What is your favorite C-Gear Skin? Don't gots any yet
What new C-Gear skins do you hope they make in the future? Whimsicott or Hydreigon! XD
What'd you all think of Rumble Blast? Never played it
Did anyone participate in Regionals? How'd you do? Huh?
Are you happy with how the Club Battle Tournament played out? If not, what would you change? Hmn?
What do you think about the lack of puns in the dub titles? I didn't notice them yet? *hasn't been watching the b/w dub much anyways*
Is anybody gonna buy Pokepark 2? Don't got a wii~
What do you think about Season 15's title, Pokémon Black & White: Rival Destinies? eppiiiic
Do you have any Generation V Pokémon Trading Cards? From mcdonalds? Yes. But thats pretty much it.
What old Pokémon series would you like to see revived in Generation V? Okay, maybe Hoenn lol
How do you think a Generation V Pokémon game can take advantage of the 3DS & Wii U's capabilities? not sure
Why do you think the gap between Castelia City & Nimbasa City is longer than the previous ones in the anime for Unova? Hmn?
Who is your favorite Generation V Event Legendary (includes Victini)? Victini is soo cute :3
Who is your favorite BW Gym Leader? Iris or Elisa
Who is your favorite Generation V starter (base, middle or final)? Dewott, it's name is cool XD
Who is your favorite Generation V Legendary? Hmn Victini (or Meloetta)
What is your favorite Generation V Legendary Trio/Quartet (Musketeers, Kami & Trio)? Keldeo :3
Who is your favorite BW Elite Four Member? The girl with the ghost types is awesome and adorable :)
What is your favorite TM in BW? Volt Switch, ever since teaching it to my female Jolteon^^ Soo fun~<3
What is your favorite HM in BW? Surf :p
Who do you prefer, Cheren or Bianca? Bianca, she's a cheerful little cutie pie in an orange and white dress~^^
What is/will be your starter for BW and the sequels? Dunno?
What is/will be your team for BW and the sequels? ummn
What older characters (including ones from previous generations) do you hope return? Dawn? :O
What is your opinion on the new gym leaders? Cool! :D
What is your opinion on the B2W2 player characters & rival? Adorable^^
What do you think about the World Tournament? umn
Are you gonna use the Pokemon AR Searcher? no i dont got a 3ds
Do you think there will still be a Pokemon Gray, as well as a Pokemon Gray 2? That'd be awesome if there are!
What Pokémon do you want to see in Unova's B2W2 Regional Dex? Skitty!^^ ...Please? *puppy dog face*
What do you think about Pokéwood? What is that?

lol long survy is long...*COUGH*

Last edited:

Torpoleon

Wow, you sure answered a lot of topics! You're in!

There is an animated trailer for B2W2 out now, which shows things like you and the rival getting your starter from Bianca. It also confirms Elesa as a gym leader (and she got a new look!). We saw some epic TP stuff with you, Cheren and your rival as well. B2W2 will probably be my favorite Pokémon game.

Also, Pokémon Conquest comes out in Australia on June 21. No word on a European release, though that will probably be revealed soon. Finally, as you can see from my sig, Nintendo has revealed B2W2's US boxart. Nifty logos, right?

Pokemon Power

Oh and Pokémon Power, I don't know what you are talking about with EXP from Pokéwood. Pokéwood is the movie thing. I think you were talking about EXP for the World Tournament. I hope we get EXP from it as well!

No, I'm talking about Pokewood. Getting experience points there would be a good thing.

Aura Sensei™

User Title
Been a while since I took a look at this clib.

What Is Your Favorite Generation V Pokémon?
I would have to say it's a tie between Haxorus and Hydreigon,they both have great designs,powerful moves in their arsenal and great all around.

kuroyanagi

Prikitiew
Can i join this club pleasee:

Which Generation V Games Do You Have? I have a black euro version

Which Starter Pokémon Did You Pick In BW? i chose Snivy!

What Is Your Favorite Generation V Pokémon? That would be Hydreigon he is so cool with his three heads

Last edited:

Torpoleon

No, I'm talking about Pokewood. Getting experience points there would be a good thing.
Try not to one-line again, please.

Anyways, EXP on Pokéwood? That seems weird and probably wont happen. It would be like getting EXP from contests, musicals, the Pokéathlon, etc. Would be cool though.

Tons of cool stuff about B2W2 has been revealed! Wont say much, but I am excited for the game's Japanese release later this year.

Also, the Global Link closes tomorrow and stays that way and will last for about 2 weeks. You don't need to worry about losing any Pokémon you put to sleep, but if you want them out and don't want to wait, do it ASAP.

Oh and I got PokéPark 2 a little over a week ago and already beat the game. It's incredibly fun. I only need to befriend Wailord & Hydreigon, beat the Battle Tournament and finish all the things Kecleon has. I'm having some trouble winning the Battle Tournament (up to Round 7). Any advice?

EDIT: kuroyanagi, thank you for fixing your post. You are accepted.

Last edited: