• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Pokémon Generation V Club

Torpoleon

I do agree that the game has gotten easy for the most part. In the beginning though, I lost to my rival the first time and struggled a lot against Cheren and to a slightly lesser extent, Roxie. Had a Smivy against Cheren and also caught an Elekid before I battled Roxie (which was a pain to catch, surprisingly). I also even lost to my rival in the first battle! Clearly I had a lot of bad luck in the beginning and was wondering how my White 2 team could be better than my White team.

Before I battled Elesa, I caught my last team member, Panpour, and had a team of Servine, Elekid, Drilbur, Darumaka, Trapinch & Panpour. Things were decent, but my team stayed this way for a while. No evolutions until between the 5th & 6th gyms. I only had 1 evolution for a while. At least I had a near fully evolved team by the time everyone was out of the 30's and had a fully evolved team by LV 50.

Nowadays, things are incredibly easy. I also easily beat the league (though Shauntal's Cofagrigus is annoying because I have nothing super effective against it). The only thing giving me trouble is the World Leaders (or pretty much the PWT in general). I have won in it 8 times, but have played it so much more. At least you get good shards for losing (would like one more Blue Shard so I can get Superpower on my Samurott & Haxorus from White).

By the way, speaking about gym leader losses, I lost to Burgh once (I did have Darumaka, but underestimated his Leavanny and probably wanted to share EXP with another member of my team). Also lost to Clay once or twice, though the rest were relatively easy. Marlon was fun because I had my Serperior against his last one, Jellicent (his main) and he kept on using Recover. This was cool because it was also the last time I'd hear the Gym Leader's Final Pokémon music in-game.

Still, I would say that I like B2W2 more than BW and would call it my favorite Pokémon game. There is so much to do in it. Definitely more than BW.

Pokemon Power

Still, I would say that I like B2W2 more than BW and would call it my favorite Pokémon game. There is so much to do in it. Definitely more than BW.

Same here, it's better than the first set. In fact, I think Black and White 2 deserve a third version more than Black and White 1. So there's the question.
Should there be a third version of Black and White 2?
Update 11/29
Did you guys hear, the anime is gonna have some kind of episode N, featuring, that's right, N.
Do you think Episode N will be a special or a third part of the Best Wishes! saga?
Me, a third part. Beacause if it was, it would increse the chances of a Black and White 2 third version, seeing how part one is based on the first Black and White and part two was based on the second.

Last edited:

Torpoleon

Just made it.

By the way, future stuff for the anime goes in a spoiler tag!

Should there be a third version of Black and White 2?
No. I think they should give Unova a break.

Do you think Episode N will be a special or a third part of the Best Wishes! saga?
It is a third part. Starts on January 17, 2013. More info to be revealed on this week's Pokémon episode.

Pokemon Power

Just saw the trailer for Episode N, looks good, Team Rocket returns to Unova, and after a long absence, the Meowth balloon is back! Something tells me that this will be an epic conclusion to the Best Wishes saga! Plus, chances of a third version of Black and White 2 or even better, a third part to the Generation V main game series, are rising. Liking the way they are changing things up this generation. Three parts to the same Pokemon anime series in Japan, sequels instead of remakes! By the way, it's another December, and for the second year in a row, I ask.
How do you think this year went for Pokemon?
Me, it was interesting to see sequels to a pair of games for the first time. The way they revealed the event Pokemon of this generation, Keldeo, Meloetta and Genesect, all in the same year, was a little surprising, and I liked Pokemon Conquest. The way the anime temporary brought Dawn back like they did before with Misty and May was good. I like the way they delved into Kyurem's connections with Reshiram and Zekrom, and that it could actually merge with one of the two to become a stronger forme was awesome!
What do you think next year will be like for Pokemon?
I hope they do a third version of Black and White 2 or a third part of the story. I think now is the perfect time to have a Pokemon Stadium-esque game on the Wii U, maybe even the ordinary Wii. I hope they release the new PMD in the US, and announce a new Pokemon Ranger!

ash_ley

Which Generation V Games Do You Have? Pokémon Conquest & Black. I am about to get Pokémon Black 2 for xmas or my birthday on December 17th.
What Is Your Favorite Generation V Pokémon? Kyurem.
What did you feel when you saw the new Pokémon? Different.
What games do you hope they make in Generation V for the 3DS, Wii & Wii U? 3DS.
Have you encountered any shiny Pokémon in your game/s? Nope.
Do you have a Dream World Account? Nope.
What is your opinion on Pokémon: Black & White? The best.
What is your favorite Unova Pokémon owned by Ash, Cilan, or Iris of the English Dub? The best.
Do you think we can see any Generation V games coming out for Wii in the near future? Nope.
What do you think about TMs being reusable? Cool.
What did you think of today's Pokémon episode(s)? Cool dude.
What was the first Pokemon you caught in Black/White (excluding ones you are given, like your starter and the monkey)? Pansage & I do not remember which other Pokémon I caught at my begainning.
Is anybody gonna buy Pokepark 2? I do not think I will.
What do you think about Season 15's title, Pokémon Black & White: Rival Destinies? Cool man.
Do you have any Generation V Pokémon Trading Cards? Yep.
What old Pokémon series would you like to see revived in Generation V? Pokémon Saphire & Ruby.
How do you think a Generation V Pokémon game can take advantage of the 3DS & Wii U's capabilities? Yep.
Who is your favorite BW gym leader? Iris, thaugh you do not barttle her in the game I own (Pokémon Black)
Who is your favorite Generation V starter (base, middle or final)? Final.
Who is your favorite Generation V Legendary? Kyurem.
Who do you prefer, Cheren or Bianca? Cheren.
Are you gonna use the Pokemon AR Searcher? Perhaps.
Do you think there will still be a Pokemon Gray, as well as a Pokemon Gray 2? Why not.
Do you think they will introduce a forme of Kyurem, that's merged with BOTH Reshiriam and Zekrom? COOL MY MAN!!!
What do you think about Pokemon Conquest? Cool my man.
Do you think we will see cameos by Pokemon characters in Disney's Wreck-It Ralph? I would be cool man!!!
Who is your favorite new character? Molletta
Do you want to transfer your old Black and White team over to Black and White 2? I hope so
What do you think of there being two third version games instead of one? I love the way Pokémon Black 2 7 wHite 2 are disinged so I love it.

Pokemon Power

This just in!! The next Pokemon movie is gonna feature a shiny Genesect that knows Extremespeed!! The japanesse title is gonna be ''Extremespeed Genesect''. Onto the questions.
Do you think Extremespeed Genesect will feature Generation VI Pokemon?
Me, probably. It seems very likely.
Do you think the other main Pokemon that they might reveal in the spring will be a classic Pokemon, a new Pokemon forme or a Generation VI Pokemon?
Me, tough to say, I would like to see Mewtwo, though a new forme of Kyurem would be nice.
What Pokemon should they distrabute in theaters for Extremespeed Genesect?
Me, a shiny Genesect with Extremespeed, obviously.

Torpoleon

Please, stuff like that goes in spoiler tags.

Do you think Extremespeed Genesect will feature Generation VI Pokemon?
I think it's pretty likely, even if we aren't going to be getting Generation VI until 2014.

Do you think the other main Pokemon that they might reveal in the spring will be a classic Pokemon, a new Pokemon forme or a Generation VI Pokemon?
Probably a Generation VI Pokémon. We've already had a ton of new forms. Revealing a classic Pokémon wouldn't make sense. It wouldn't be a "reveal".

What Pokemon should they distribute in theaters for Extremespeed Genesect?
Genesect and any other major Pokémon in the movie.

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
OK, like I said earlier, I'm new here and I would like to join.
What do you think about the World Tournament? It's cool that you can battle the gym leaders and the champions. Though you can get screwed a bit when you're not well prepared.
What was the first Pokemon you caught in Black/White (excluding ones you are given, like your starter and the monkey)? Patrat...just because he reminds me of a rabid squirrel.
How did you beat Ghetsis and his Hydreigon? One word. Megahorn!
Have you encountered any shiny Pokémon in your game/s? Yes, quite a few.
Who is your favorite Generation V starter (base, middle or final)? Despite the name, I actually like Dewott.
Who is your favorite Generation V Legendary? My favorite gen 5 legendary has to be Reshiram. He looks like a dragon/angel crossbreed.

Last edited:

Torpoleon

Thanks for changing your post. You are accepted now.

So we are supposed to be getting some sort of Pokémon news on January 8 (which I believe will be the 7th where I live and that happens to be my mom's birthday). There has been no hint as to what it could be. We could be getting a new Pokémon game (ironically, I was hoping we'd have RS Remakes announced around January, though nothing has been confirmed yet), or it could be something as simple as a Wi-Fi Event (remember the Mewtwo event in late 2011?). Either way, I'm anxious to see what will be announced and hopefully it wont disappoint.

Pokemon Power

What do you think the big announcement on January 8th is gonna be?
Me, I think it's gonna be a third version of Black and White 2.
Edit: Forget that question I asked!! It's Generation VI!!!!!! Pokemon X and Y!!!!!

Last edited:

Torpoleon

Not going to bother with spoiler tags, but Generation VI has been announced for a worldwide release in October 2013. This club is about Generation V, so talk about VI is not allowed here (I don't think you're even allowed to make a club on it until release).

No talk about future and past generations goes here. Just Generation V. So, who's excited for Gates to Infinity? Getting it for my birthday, which is a little bit after the US release.

Pokemon Power

Pre-ordered and payed for it entirely!!
You are gonna make a Generation VI Club so we can talk about Pokemon X and Y, right?
Edit: News from CoroCoro, Mewtwo returns in the next movie, and a new Pokemon Rumble is coming for download on the Wii U!!!
What do you think of Mewtwo starring in the film instead of a new legendary?
Me, I kinda saw it coming.

Last edited: