• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Pokémon Harbor Patrol! (776)

This kind of fillers is what keeps me coming back to watch the anime, of all the episodes I have seen in the anime (I seen all by now) this one, is one my top 3 favorites.

I really love Watchog's facial expressions throughout the episode, some made laugh, frustrate, and a few emotionally sad (just wanted to go through the screen and comfort it), at times proud to be a Watchog fan. I also loved Dewott's expressions, he is my #4 favorite. Just wished that more fillers (like this one) had more of my favorite Pokemon in them.

gliscor&yanmega

This episode was a lot more entertaining than I thought it would be. Just...no words for muscle-Watchog. And Dewott was so cute.

Team Rocket didn't blast off this time. Awesome.

So many times where the camera would just pan to N staring. It was weird. He's stilll the odd man out in the group, but it's nice to see him traveling with them.

I imagine the reason N kept getting his shots in this episode were because he doesn't agree with using Pokemon the way Hirito used them. And it seemed like this episode actually served as a means of development for N, realizing Pokemon can work along side humans to help deal with crises like the one that happened in this episode. At least that's what I assumed happened.

diakyu

Yeah, when the camera was on N he usually had a disapproving face on.

Anyways, I thought this was a pretty good filler (if it actually was filler). It was nice to see Oshawott not being treated like a joke and Dewott was cool.

This was a pretty good episode. However, it's too bad that Team Rocket didn't blast off this time. Oh, well. I'm totally looking forward to next week's episode. :)

WaterDragon trainer

Freak Like Me
This filler. Not the greatest for me...

Orton155

Pokemon Enthusiast
A pretty standard episode which I enjoyed but there are two things of note:

- Team Rocket got their motto right this episode!

- I think we are now seeing N questioning the foundations of his beliefs concerning Pokémon. He is trying so hard to stay faithful to his beliefs but after seeing Pokémon wanting to save other Pokémon and people alike and then this is on top of the battles he experienced in the previous episodes which started this whole rethink, I am now really interested in the way this develops.

Anyway, good episode and on to the next one! I have been waiting to see this one for ages! :)

Orton155

Pokemon Enthusiast
No they still say it wrong. For whatever reason James keeps saying: "To unite the within our nation" while it should be "To unite all people within our nation"

Of course, for some reason I was looking out for the 'Our' at the end. I knew it was too good to be true :( .

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
I also found it interesting that the Patrol dude said the "Industrial Complex" when he got that call. It would meant to be called "Virbank Complex" in the dub while Industrial is the Japanese name. Funny lil' error. :p

N is freaking awesome, and I'm glad I watched this episode now. Sure some may call it a filler, but it was a really good one for N's development. Just having him around makes it fun to watch. He's surely a favorite character of mine.

Also, I thought Watchog was using Bulk Up when lifting those weights. I don't think I even seen Strength used so recently on the show. That was pretty cool.

I'm so excited for next week, omg!

Battra

This isn't even decent filler, this is just pure laziness on the writer's parts rehashing older episodes.

This isn't even decent filler, this is just pure laziness on the writer's parts rehashing older episodes.

And which episode do you think this is a rehash of? :eek:

Battra

The Pokémon Water War, The Fire-ing Squad, and any other using Pokemon to rescue people episode. It's plain lazy writing when you're just copying the plots of previous Pokemon episodes.

diakyu

You're doing it wrong. If the episode even remotely resembles another, it's a complete rip-off. Remember back when people were saying the Zoroark ep was a rip-off of the island of giant pokemon. They were completely wrong.

SlimeStack

Team Rocket are kinda weird in this episode. They seem to be acting somewhat serious like they have been in BW, but they play the role of lazy plot device like many pre-BW episodes. I'm not a big fan of the mix tbh.

Seems the lazy reuse of the motto has caused the dubbing team to lazily reuse the same lines including "you know the drill", "you'll get your fill" and "to unite THE people within our nation." Hopefully the next arc will just have them say the plain motto correctly, at least that way the copy & paste won't seem so bad. Guess it's a lost cause either way because animation reuse seems to be on the rise. Guess they're just going cheap on the remainder of BW and getting ready for XY.

And uh, didn't care for Watchog at all. That part of the story was just the boring "Pokémon of the day has something to prove" plot. I don't really care if it's been done before, I just care that it's boring. Guess we have N to thank for putting even the slightest spin on the formula. It's a much better episode than Light of the Floccessy Ranch, so that's something. Very forgettable given what's about to come though.