• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Pokémon Harbor Patrol! (776)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
The Pokémon Harbor Patrol! (776)

Hurry Up! The Pokémon Gulf Coast Relief Corps!!

Heading to Virbank City, Ash & Co. soon see smoke in the distance. Rushing to it, they soon learn of a trainer who is training his Relief Corps Pokémon, Watchog Frillish & Dewott, to handle disasters. Within the team, however, Watchog is wanting to do more than just keep watch for more problems. However, an accident soon occurs in Virbank Complex and causes the Pokémon to be trapped. N is disgruntled by putting Pokémon in dangerous situations like this and asks Watchog for its help. Will they be able to stop the accident and rescue the Pokémon?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
(
Always been but lets drop that, it won't evolve ever.

He still could. )

Episode stars off now. Missed the beginning, but it's just the opening now. I'm starting to get bored with this new opening.

There's a fire going on and Ash and co. investigate.

Ash tells Oshawott to put it out with Hydro Pump but a Watchog stops him.

Hiroto's water Pokemon put out the fire and Ash recalls Oshawott.

Watchog saves Hiroto and the other Pokemon from a broken part from the building that was about to fall on them.

Introduction time.

Dewott and Watchog get into a fight.

Team Rocket are creeping.

Now Dewott is lifting some weights for training and now Watchog is doing the same.

Hiroto is angry at N and then Hiroto got a phone call.

Dare Da? Watchog

Some kids and buisness men are running away from the fire.

The Water Pokemon have masks on and N does another one of his stares during this episode.

Team Rocket in disguise walk past Ash and then capture Pikachu. Ash isn't happy.

Same Team Rocket motto animation I think.

Oshawott battles Yamask and Axew fights Woobat.

Oshawott saves Pikachu. Oshawot isn't useful? Say that now. :)

Hiroto is trapped underground with his Pokemon.

Team Rocket Jet Pack away.

Oshawott puts out the fire at the complex.

Excadrill gets sent out.

N goes and talks to Watchog, who is calming down the workers.

Hiroto and all of his Pokemon put out the fire.

Hiroto thanks N.

Ash N co. say their goobyess and leave.

Last edited:

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Inc stupid comment about Satoshi scanning Watchog.

:D Dewott and Watchog are supah cute and cool.

I love those scarves those Pokemon are wearing.

Makes them look pretty cute reminds me of the scarfs they use in the Mystery Dungeon games.

Hum Dewott and Watchog are having a competition, they both seem to want to be leaders of the team or something ?

Haha loving this Watchog I like the speciies a lot but its showing a really cool side in this episode besides design and Dewott is being pretty awesome too but seems like the star of the episodes is Watchog not Dewott.

Yeah it sure does!

Also that Dewott is awesome! Oshawott really needs to evolve into one!

Seems like Watchog is frustrated he can't be as usefull as the others?

Miruhog's method of putting out the fire is poor in-comparison.

The antics so far are amusing to say the least, I really like this Miruhog.

Lol yeah was expecting a rescue teams saves the day only episode buth this little competition between Dewott and Watchog is making the episode pretty fun.

N being annoying and Hiroto gives him a little pissed of talk, go away emo boy they are saving people and pokemon not just pokemon.

Damn Futachimaru cry is so cute.

------

Excadrill appears again, don't exactly disliked but they could use Krookodile or Pansage to dig this time, specially Krokoodile, seems like in this arc, its Iris pokemon helping, Emolga helps in the girls figth, Axew helps in the TP fight, Dragonite helps Ampharos, Excadrill helps today.

I miss Crustle, Pignite, Palpitoad, Krookodile and Leavanny.

Yay Axew and Oshawott being useful.

:D TR didn't get blasted off, unless Colress appears out of nowhere and missiles them again.

Haha I forgot Excadrill lets out thunderbolts when he comes out of the pokeball, cool.

N is going to use Watchog to save his trainer and teammates, so N uses Watchog better then Hiroto.

Last edited:

Aura Flare Riolu

Cutest Riolu around!
I love those scarves those Pokemon are wearing.

Did Dento not introduce himself? Why did Iris, Satoshi, and N introduce themselves but not Dento?

Cilan did introduce himself.

Makes them look pretty cute reminds me of the scarfs they use in the Mystery Dungeon games.

Yeah it sure does!

Also that Dewott is awesome! Oshawott really needs to evolve into one!

Yeah you're not going to put out that fire anytime soon with Sand-Attack Watchog.

Is that really the Kanto Motto they're using now?

Blue Saturday

Unfurl your Blessed Wings!
Also the scarves are epic!

Cilan did introduce himself.

Must have gone over my head.

Enter TRio and they seem interested in N.

Weight training Miruhog and Futachimaru.

Miruhog's method of putting out the fire is poor in-comparison.

The antics so far are amusing to say the least, I really like this Miruhog.

Mijumaru and Kibago battling TR Pokemon, awesome.

I always like seeing Mijumaru not made out to be a joke.

Miruhog and Doryuzu team up and N and Iris do some planning together. Loving this. Mijumaru and Satoshi try to douse the roaring fire to no avail. Miruhog's Sand Attacks seems effective agains the fire for this time.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Goddammit, Ash. Jessie's hair should've been a clear indicator.

Son of a, it was Hidden Power!

Jetpacks? Make up your mind, Team Rocket.

Are you back to blast offs or not.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
I liked the episode, it wasn't what I was expecting at all, I though they would just reuse sometihng like the Virgil plot, Watchog was pretty damn awesome.

Seems like N learned something also.

Edit: post below oh FFS...

Last edited:

realarcastform

Rotom Trainer
Those stupid jetpacks! I missed their blast offs, but NOOO they got their dang jetpacks back
Thank God next episode isn't a filler like this one was.

Last edited:

Blue Saturday

Unfurl your Blessed Wings!
Yep, fun episode. Miruhog was entertaining and we saw some cool Futachimaru moments, Mijumaru was made out to be competent in what he did. Doryuzu and Kibago did something, which is especially good for Kibago. N learned something and we got a nice team-up scene with N, Iris, Miruhog, and Doryuzu and N's powers displayed once again.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.

He still could.

Mijumaru and Kibago battling TR Pokemon, awesome.

I always like seeing Mijumaru not made out to be a joke.

He never is, unless you mean when he is used for comedy purposes like other Pokemon for kids to find funny.

Obviously a mix of it it seems.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Yep, fun episode. Miruhog was entertaining and we saw some cool Futachimaru moments, Mijumaru was made out to be competent in what he did. Doryuzu and Kibago did something, which is especially good for Kibago. N learned something and we got a nice team-up scene with N, Iris, Miruhog, and Doryuzu and N's powers displayed once again.

Yeah I wouldn't mind seeing Crustle or one more of Satoshi pokemon but it was cool, 4 pokemon got used even though said pokemon have been getting attention regularly this arc.

YAAAAAAAAY preview.

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."

I came to say that as well. I liked Watchog and Dewott. The Frillish were just there.

I like it. A mix of both. How it should be.

Is it me or was there a bunch of Hydro Pump spamming? I guess they have to get it out of the way as the next saga will certainly start with the Water Gun spam every region gets.
Too bad Ash didn't have Palpitoad or Boldore with him. Hydro Pump (again), Mud Shot and Sandstorm would have worked wonders.

Lucario At Service

Calm Trainer
What i found funny in this episode is that both Iris and Cilan had pokemons (Dragonite's Ice Beam, Stunfisk's Mud Bomb or Scald) who could have helped in putting out that fire instead of them trying to rescue Hiroto first for putting out that fire.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
I came to say that as well. I liked Watchog and Dewott. The Frillish were just there.

Felt the same the Frillish didn't add anything to the episode migth aswell not include them at all, well it gives another appearance to the Frillish line(not that it needed it).

What i found funny in this episode is that both Iris and Cilan had pokemons (Dragonite's Ice Beam, Stunfisk's Mud Bomb or Scald) who could have helped in putting out that fire instead of them trying to rescue Hiroto first for putting out that fire.

Plot, Satoshi could use Palpitoad also, the point was to make Watchog the star.

EspNeon

Badge Collector
Loved the episode more than I thought I would.

It's nice to see Team Rocket haven't fully reverted to their old ways. Sure they have dumb disguises as per usual, but they managed to dodge thunderbolt and retreated before they could blast off. I'd say it's a nice medium.

Major potential for a Palpitoad cameo though..

Lucario At Service

Calm Trainer
Plot, Satoshi could use Palpitoad also, the point was to make Watchog the star.

While you are right, there is also the possibility that Ash didn't have Palpitoad with him during the course of this episode, since he has caught more than 5 pokemons in Unova.

Where as both Cilan and Iris don't even have a full team, so all the pokemons they had owned in Unova saga are with them in this episode as well.

Major potential for a Palpitoad cameo though..

Talk about it, when Oshawott's Hydro Pump wasn't working, the only thought that i had was why that stupid Ash doesn't keep Palpitoad with him more.

Ash&Pikachu-Fan

Pika-Speed
Haha well, this episode is pretty good actually! Oh wow, its so cool N joined Ash, Iris and Cilan!

Oh no, there were fires at Virbank City's Virbank Complex! Its cool we got to see a lot of Oshawott but It seems like the Relief Corps, had it all covered. Haha, N didn't look so pleased. Man, good to see more of Virbank City. Lol, Team Rocket mainly Meowth noticed N with them. Awe, Dewott looked so cute and those Pokemon were so cool! :O

Haha, I thought it was cool N didn't like what he saw with the Relief Corps Pokemon and said it too! Yep, Team Rocket's gotta catch a Pikachu and fail but at least Woobat revealed Hidden Power to us nothing much... Ah, at least those fires went out by the help of N along with Watchog and Relief Corps save them all. N learnt something. :p

So they all say bye and then set off! So yeah, I thought its pretty cool episode which I wasn't expecting!

Arceusgamer14

TR didn't Blast off :mad:
Wait, does that mean that the rest of Team Rocket will arrive in Unova to battle Team Plasma. I like to see them lose to the Genesect army.