• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Pokémon Royal Rumble X-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

winder222

Weilder of the Aura
Azumarill dive for an item if you don't have one already then chill on a rock and think like Edward Elric about using water molecules and density to your advantage.

Gryoine

"Squawk!"
Block SoulSilver

Xatu creates a Tailwind (1) behind itself, and Sneasel then agilities (1). This makes both of the Pokemon faster. Azumarillt then copies (1) Xatu's Tailwind by mimicking it, but it does not use the move itself. Azumarill then dives to get an item, but is instead attacked by a wild Shellder's Ice Beam. It then surfaces and uses a useless, untyped Hidden Power for no energy at all--just a facade to hide behind.

However, it does recover and uses a real Hidden Power Water (2). Sneasel and Xatu counter with Hidden Power Dark (2) and Hidden Power Fighting (2) respectively.

Azumarill then cives for another item, and fails to find one, instead getting attacked by a wild Chinchou's Signal Beam. Xatu also dives underwater, but does not search for an item.

The whirlpool then sucks in a sole Pokemon: Azumarill, who takes more damage from being sucked in.

~Participants~
Sneasel (HydroSwampert)
Azumarill (winder222)
Xatu (Sir DJ)

~HP~
1.) Sneasel - 25
1.) Xatu - 25
3.) Azumarill - 21

~Stamina~
1.) Azumarill - 108
2.) Sneasel - 68
3.) Xatu - 49

~Ranks~
1.) Azumarill - 75.0
2.) Sneasel - 59.0
3.) Xatu - 47.5

~Status Effects~
Sneasel -
Azumarill -
Xatu -

~Stat Changes~
Sneasel -
Attack (Total: 0)
Defense (Total: 0)
Special Attack (Total: 0)
Special Defense (Total: 0)
Speed (Total: ++) - Agilitied (++ Speed; 4 turns left)

Azumarill -
Speed (Total: 0)

Xatu -
Speed (Total: ++) - Tailwinded (++ Speed; 4 turns left)

~Ability Bar~
Sneasel - Pickpocket
Azumarill - Huge Power
Xatu - Magic Bounce

~Protect Bar~
Sneasel - 4
Azumarill - 5
Xatu - 4

~Announcements~
1.) If I made a mistake in any way, just tell me and I'll edit this.
2.) Due to the last tournament style lasting almost two months, we will be conducting two blocks at a time. This shouldn't be too confusing as you should pay attention to who you're up against, but if you block the wrong thing or attack the wrong person, everyone who is up for it may VM you saying "you are a retarded goose".

~Current Stage~
Whirl Islands
Welcome to Whirl islands, the body of water with intense whirlpools. You are all wearing indestructible air tanks (air bubble for fire types and nothing for water types), so you can swim and dive as much as you want throughout this area. The actual islands themselves are currently not accessible, for no particular reason. There are some rocks scattered around the area, which you can use for cover or sit on if you are bored of swimming. *As previously stated this place is full of dangerous whirlpools, many trainers have been sucked in and their possessions are sitting at the bottom of this lake sea thingy. You can dive down whenever you want to go search for an item, when you do this there is a half chance you will find an item and half chance a wild Pokemon will attack you. *At the end of the turn whirlpools will have a 1/10 chance of sucking each player in which will: do 5 damage to you, make you swap any item you are holding with a different one from the sea/lake floor and/or attacked by a wild Pokemon (meaning 0-3 of these things will happen when sucked in). Whenever a rumbler faints on this stage, between all possible existing alternate dimensions in that round, the chances of the whirlpools will increase by 1/5 .

~Field Effects~
Whirpooly (sideways 8 Turns Left)
Raining (sideways 8 turns left)

~Items On Field~
Lost posessions

~Referee Comments~
-winder222: The RNG really didn't like you.
- Sir DJ and HydroSwampert: Keep it up, although stamina could become an issue.

~Final Rankings~
1.)
2.)
3.)
4.)
7.)
7.)
8.)
8.)
15.)
15.)
15.)
15.)
16.)
16.)
16.) PokeLegend's Tyranitar (Modkilled for Ban)
16.) Aakash98's Politoed (Xatu's Heat Wave)

~Gryoine

winder222

Weilder of the Aura
Azumarill quickly use tailwind before the hp fighting happens then counter the hp fighting with your hidden power water

winder222

Weilder of the Aura
Ya know what Azumarill let's do something. While you are using hp water or a little after doing that use blizzard.

Luck my mortal enemy and ally who gives me luck at card games but absolutely kills me in RNG I might not win this round but just wait until Shinnoh. And azumarill let's go out with a bang.

winder222

Weilder of the Aura
Azumarill Also be sure to make use of the tailwind before the hidden power can begin and if you can use the blizzard while xatu is destracted but only if that's immediately after the hidden powers.

Gryoine

"Squawk!"
Tenntatively claiming both next Heart Gold and Soul Silver block reffings. If another ref wants one, talk to me about claiming it.

~Gryoine

Shazdar

Why is blue?
Heracross use Rain Dance to extinguish the flamethrower if that doesn't work use Protect to block.
Then activate your ability and use Bug Bite on Slowking.

Gryoine

"Squawk!"
Block HeartGold

Slowking spews a Flamethrower (1) at Heracross, who Protects (1) it. It then activates it ability.

Somehow, the whirlpool fails to suck anyone in.

~Participants~
Heracross (Shazdar)
Dunsparse (Psiionic)
Slowking (ShadeAce)

~HP~
1.) Slowking - 55
2.) Heracross - 40
2.) Dunsparce - 40

~Stamina~
1.) Heracross - 93
2.) Dunsparce - 83
3.) Slowking - 73

~Ranks~
1.) Slowking - 91.5
2.) Heracross - 86.5
3.) Dunsparce - 81.5

~Status Effects~
Heracross -
Dunsparce -
Slowking -

~Stat Changes~
Heracross -

Dunsparce -

Slowking -

~Ability Bar~
Heracross - Moxie
Dunsparce - Serene Grace
Slowking - Regenerator

~Protect Bar~
Heracross - 3
Dunsparce - 5
Slowking - 5

~Announcements~
1.) If I made a mistake in any way, just tell me and I'll edit this.
2.) Due to the last tournament style lasting almost two months, we will be conducting two blocks at a time. This shouldn't be too confusing as you should pay attention to who you're up against, but if you block the wrong thing or attack the wrong person, everyone who is up for it may VM you saying "you are a retarded goose".

~Current Stage~
Whirl Islands
Welcome to Whirl islands, the body of water with intense whirlpools. You are all wearing indestructible air tanks (air bubble for fire types and nothing for water types), so you can swim and dive as much as you want throughout this area. The actual islands themselves are currently not accessible, for no particular reason. There are some rocks scattered around the area, which you can use for cover or sit on if you are bored of swimming. *As previously stated this place is full of dangerous whirlpools, many trainers have been sucked in and their possessions are sitting at the bottom of this lake sea thingy. You can dive down whenever you want to go search for an item, when you do this there is a half chance you will find an item and half chance a wild Pokemon will attack you. *At the end of the turn whirlpools will have a 1/10 chance of sucking each player in which will: do 5 damage to you, make you swap any item you are holding with a different one from the sea/lake floor and/or attacked by a wild Pokemon (meaning 0-3 of these things will happen when sucked in). Whenever a rumbler faints on this stage, between all possible existing alternate dimensions in that round, the chances of the whirlpools will increase by 1/5 .

~Field Effects~
Whirpooly (sideways 8 turns left)
Sandstorm (sideways 8 turns left)

~Items On Field~
Lost posessions

~Referee Comments~
- So very exciting.
- Also, in a non-blatant expression of bias, I hope Shazdar advances.

~Final Rankings~
1.)
2.)
3.)
4.)
7.)
7.)
8.)
8.)
15.)
15.)
15.)
15.)
16.)
16.)
16.) PokeLegend's Tyranitar (Modkilled for Ban)
16.) Aakash98's Politoed (Xatu's Heat Wave)

~Gryoine

Status
Not open for further replies.