• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Pokémon Royal Rumble X-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gryoine

"Squawk!"
Block SoulSilver

Xatu starts by using its greater speed to unleash a Hidden Power Fighting (1), while Azumarill quickly uses Tailwind (1) in hopes of being able to chain the Hidden Power. Alas, it is to slow, so it does not use a Hidden Power; however, it does speed itself up. Sneasel chains the Hidden Power with its own Hidden Power Dark (1).

AZUMARILL HAS FAINTED

CONGRATULATIONS TO SNEASEL AND XATU FOR ADVANCING

~Participants~
Sneasel (HydroSwampert)
Xatu (Sir DJ)

~HP~
1.) Sneasel - 25
1.) Xatu - 25

~Stamina~
1.) Sneasel - 48
2.) Xatu - 29

~Ranks~
1.) Sneasel - 49.0
2.) Xatu - 37.5

~Status Effects~
Sneasel -
Xatu -

~Stat Changes~
Sneasel -
Attack (Total: 0)
Defense (Total: 0)
Special Attack (Total: 0)
Special Defense (Total: 0)
Speed (Total: ++) - Agilitied (++ Speed; 3 turns left)

Xatu -
Speed (Total: ++) - Tailwinded (++ Speed; 3 turns left)

~Ability Bar~
Sneasel - Pickpocket
Xatu - Magic Bounce

~Protect Bar~
Sneasel - 4
Xatu - 4

~Announcements~
1.) If I made a mistake in any way, just tell me and I'll edit this.
2.) Due to the last tournament style lasting almost two months, we will be conducting two blocks at a time. This shouldn't be too confusing as you should pay attention to who you're up against, but if you block the wrong thing or attack the wrong person, everyone who is up for it may VM you saying "you are a retarded goose".

~Current Stage~
Whirl Islands
Welcome to Whirl islands, the body of water with intense whirlpools. You are all wearing indestructible air tanks (air bubble for fire types and nothing for water types), so you can swim and dive as much as you want throughout this area. The actual islands themselves are currently not accessible, for no particular reason. There are some rocks scattered around the area, which you can use for cover or sit on if you are bored of swimming. *As previously stated this place is full of dangerous whirlpools, many trainers have been sucked in and their possessions are sitting at the bottom of this lake sea thingy. You can dive down whenever you want to go search for an item, when you do this there is a half chance you will find an item and half chance a wild Pokemon will attack you. *At the end of the turn whirlpools will have a 1/10 chance of sucking each player in which will: do 5 damage to you, make you swap any item you are holding with a different one from the sea/lake floor and/or attacked by a wild Pokemon (meaning 0-3 of these things will happen when sucked in). Whenever a rumbler faints on this stage, between all possible existing alternate dimensions in that round, the chances of the whirlpools will increase by 1/5 .

~Field Effects~
Whirpooly (sideways 8 Turns Left)
Raining (sideways 8 turns left)

~Items On Field~
Lost posessions

~Referee Comments~
- winder222: The RNG from last turn just really ended your game; too bad, too.
- Sir DJ and HydroSwampert: 'Grats on advancing, though its really not that surprising its you two...

~Final Rankings~
1.)
2.)
3.)
4.)
7.)
7.)
8.)
8.)
15.)
15.)
15.)
15.) winder222's Azumarill (HydroSneasel's Hidden Power)
16.)
16.)
16.) PokeLegend's Tyranitar (Modkilled for Ban)
16.) Aakash98's Politoed (Xatu's Heat Wave)

~Gryoine

Last edited:

Shazdar

Why is blue?
Heracross block the hidden power with Hidden Power Fighting.

winder222

Weilder of the Aura
Dang too bad . I'll get you guys next time

Good luck and see ya in Shinnoh.

YDT

Positively Ecstatic
Block Silver

~Participants~
Octillery (GrimHeaper)
Sneasel (InfernalBlaze)
Skarmory (Bekidding)
Misdreavus (octoboy)

~HP~
1.)Octillery - 50
1.)Sneasel - 50
1.)Skarmory - 50
1.)Misdreavus - 50

~Stamina~
1.)Octillery - 100
1.)Sneasel - 100
1.)Skarmory - 100
1.)Misdreavus - 100

~Ranks~
1.)Octillery - 150
1.)Sneasel - 150
1.)Skarmory - 150
1.)Misdreavus - 150

~Status Effects~
Octillery -
Sneasel -
Skarmory -
Misdreavus -

~Stat Changes~
Octillery -
Speed (Total: 0)

Sneasel -

Skarmory -

Misdreavus -

~Ability Bar~
Octillery - Sniper
Sneasel - Inner Focus
Skarmory - Sturdy
Misdreavus - Levitate

~Protect Bar~
Octillery - 5
Sneasel - 5
Skarmory - 5
Misdreavus - 5

~Announcements~
2.) Due to the last tournament style lasting almost two months, we will be conducting two blocks at a time. This shouldn't be too confusing as you should pay attention to who you're up against, but if you block the wrong thing or attack the wrong person, everyone who is up for it may VM you saying "you are a mentally challenged goose (its not your fault that you were born this, its genetics. If anything blame science or god(don't mean to impose my own views, sorry if I missed something), for making you this way)".

~Current Stage~
Tin Tower

Welcome to Tin Tower, the tall tower of amazing structural design. You with your group are currently on the second floor and trying to make your way up. There are some wild Pokemon in here, that will come and attack you with one of their moves. The only way to not get attacked by a Pokemon is by jumping across a ledge, and making it to another part of the room. When jumping across there is a ¼ chance you will fall to the first floor taking 4 damage. If you fall down then you have to climb back up to the level that everyone else is at, using 5 stamina for each floor you have to climb up. Whenever a rumbler faints on this stage, between all possible existing alternate dimensions in that round, the group will move up one floor.

~Field Effects~
NONE

~Items On Field~
You would like to know wouldn't you? Well it's a secret (Wow, this isn't even funny anymore. Just makes me want to scratch something)

~Referee Comments~
- You can do it...
Prediction: There will be way too many hidden powers, and nothing else
@Skarmory: I refuse to edit it

~Final Rankings~
1.)
2.)
3.)
4.)
7.)
7.)
8.)
8.)
15.)
15.)
15.)
15.) winder222's Azumarill (Sneasel's Hidden Power)
16.)
16.)

Xatu dust yourself off for being one lucky bird, then congratulate Azumarill for making you sweat more than you thought you would.

Good luck Misdreavus.

YDT

Positively Ecstatic
Block HeartGold

The turn begins with Dunsparce shooting out a bug types Hidden Power (1), which is blocked by Heracross’ fighting typed Hidden Power (1). Slowking then sees two attacks coming for it and surrounds itself with a Whirlpool (1). The hidden powers then crash into the whirlpool, getting sucked inside of it never to be seen again.

A bot then enters the field and shouts “Chuyên m?c : Ki?m d?nh c?u tr?c
Công Ty C? Ph?n Ki?m D?nh K? Thu?t An ToÃ*n ThÃ*nh Ph? - thân chÃ*o quý khách hÃ*ng
Hotline: Mr. Phi - 08637487234 “, but everyone ignores it. Dunsparce then dives down to grab and item, but on its travels a Tentacool spots it and shoots a poison sting at it. Slowking then manages to swim under and around the whirlpool, escaping it without being spotted by any wild Pokemon.

That does not mean their troubles are over. The whirlpool brews and sucks in Herracross, gaining it a Razz Berry, as well as it being hit by a wild Lanturn’s Thunderbolt.

The turn ends by everyone getting hit by the sandstorm.
~Participants~
Heracross (Shazdar)
Dunsparse (Psiionic)
Slowking (ShadeAce)

~HP~
1.) Slowking - 50
2.) Dunsparce – 28
3.) Heracross – 13

~Stamina~
1.) Heracross - 76
2.) Dunsparce - 68
3.) Slowking - 59

~Ranks~
1.) Slowking - 69.7
2.) Dunsparce - 50.7
3.) Heracross - 38.3

~Status Effects~
Heracross - Holding a soggy Razz Berry (Needs to be dry to be used; completely useless)
Dunsparce -
Slowking -

~Stat Changes~
Heracross -

Dunsparce -

Slowking -

~Ability Bar~
Heracross - Moxie
Dunsparce - Serene Grace
Slowking - Regenerator

~Protect Bar~
Heracross - 3
Dunsparce - 5
Slowking - 5

~Announcements~
2.) Due to the last tournament style lasting almost two months, we will be conducting two blocks at a time. This shouldn't be too confusing as you should pay attention to who you're up against, but if you block the wrong thing or attack the wrong person, everyone who is up for it may VM you saying "you are a retarded goose".
3.) Ranks for now on will be calculated by HP + stamina/3 instead of 2 for this style, as it gives a more accurate result.

~Current Stage~
Whirl Islands
Welcome to Whirl islands, the body of water with intense whirlpools. You are all wearing indestructible air tanks (air bubble for fire types and nothing for water types), so you can swim and dive as much as you want throughout this area. The actual islands themselves are currently not accessible, for no particular reason. There are some rocks scattered around the area, which you can use for cover or sit on if you are bored of swimming. *As previously stated this place is full of dangerous whirlpools, many trainers have been sucked in and their possessions are sitting at the bottom of this lake sea thingy. You can dive down whenever you want to go search for an item, when you do this there is a half chance you will find an item and half chance a wild Pokemon will attack you. *At the end of the turn whirlpools will have a 1/10 chance of sucking each player in which will: do 5 damage to you, make you swap any item you are holding with a different one from the sea/lake floor and/or attacked by a wild Pokemon (meaning 0-3 of these things will happen when sucked in). Whenever a rumbler faints on this stage, between all possible existing alternate dimensions in that round, the chances of the whirlpools will increase by 1/5 .

~Field Effects~
Whirpooly (sideways 8 turns left)
Sandstorm (sideways 8 turns left)

~Items On Field~
Lost possessions

~Referee Comments~
-I totally did this reffing and no one else, do it even try to accuse me. I get all the credit and ****

~Final Rankings~
1.)
2.)
3.)
4.)
7.)
7.)
8.)
8.)
15.)
15.)
15.)
15.) winder222’s Azumarill (HydroSneasel’s Hidden Power)
16.)
16.)

Last edited:

Recon

Octillery, activate your ability, then jump across the ledge.

The start a chain with Hidden Power Fire

Recon

Actually, don't use that Hidden Power Octillery

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Misdreavus turns on its ability, then silently curses at not being in the field where it can hide from those dang hidden powers in the water.

Do we get two moves or three a turn this game? Last time the ref would ref when some of us only had used two moves.

Status
Not open for further replies.