• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Pokémon Royal Rumble X-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

CptDrDigi

Chickity China
Blaziken.

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFTS, and Rest.

Burakoru

Belly Slide
Togekiss starts things off by breathing in and out, becoming serene, and enhancing his grace. Togepi then waddles over towards its evolution, and asks to play patty cake. Togekiss silently doesn’t answer, so Togepi attempts to Kiss the evolution Sweetly (1), but Togekiss has created a Magic Coat (1) that’s silky fur bounces the kiss back towards Togepi. Togepi then creates a Guard of Safety (2) that protects it from the confusion. During this entire chaos, Blaziken’s merely deactivating his ability to gain speed. Blaziken and Togekiss grow tired from the boring final three, and begin to Rest (2, 1).

Lugia ends the around by slapping the three competitors with its large wing, before granting them all a boosted attack, in hopes they would either faint, or finish each other off.

~Participants~
Togepi (octoboy)
Togekiss (Psiionic)
Blaziken (Digipoke)

~HP~
1.) Blaziken – 80
2.) Togepi - 75
3.) Togekiss - 60

~Stamina~
1.) Togepi - 83
2.) Togekiss - 66
3.) Blaziken – 30

~Ranks~
1.) Togepi – 116.5
2.) Blaziken – 95
3.) Togekiss - 93

~Status Effects~
Togepi –
Togekiss - Resting
Blaziken – Resting

~Stat Changes~
Togepi –
Attack (Total: +5) – Lugia (+5 Attack; 4 turns left)
Defense (Total: +5) - Lugia (+5 Defence; 3 turns left)
Special Attack (Total: 0)
Special Defense (Total: 0)
Speed (Total: ++) – Thunder Sphere(++ Speed; 1 turn left)

Togekiss –
Speed (Total: ++) - Agilitied (++ Speed; 4 turns left)

Blaziken -
Speed (Total: +++++) – Speed Boost(+ Speed; 2 Turns Left) Speed Boost (+ Speed; 1 turns left); Agilitied (++ Speed; 3 turns left); Speed Boost (+ Speed; 3 turns left)

~Ability Bar~
Togepi – Super Luck
Togekiss – Serene Grace
Blaziken –Speed Boost

~Announcements~
1.) If I made a mistake in any way, just tell me and I'll edit this.

~Current Stage~
Pokemon Royal Rumble 2000

Welcome to an Orange Island where the three legendary birds have been summoned by Ash Ketchum to battle Lugia and his dark minions because I have never seen this movie. There are also three spheres and a pantless Slowking or something for some reason but whatever, y’know?

So yeah, these spheres are Flame Sphere, Thunder Sphere, and Frost Sphere. Are they the names of the sphere? See if I care. Anyways, every turn each participant PMs the ref what sphere they want to choose. The spheres chosen will then be calculated and the sphere with the most votes, that effect will be used.

Flame sphere
Thunder sphere
Frost sphere
One random player gets burned
One random player gets paralyzed​
One random player gets frozen​
One random player gets +5 attack and special attack
One random player gets +2 speed​
One random player gets +5 defense and special defense​
One random player gets a Fire Stone​
One random player gets a Thunderstone​
One random player gets an Ice Rock​

If there is a tie for the most picked sphere, Lugia will come out instead and deal 10 damage to everyone while also boosting a random stat for everyone(+5 for atk/spatk/def/spdef or +2 for speed)

But wait. You’re probably wondering…What the hell is with Fire Stones, Thunderstones, and Ice Rocks? Well if you’re the lucky pokemon who receives one of those stones, the stone will instantly change you. Into what, exactly? Why, a legendary bird of course! Yep, for one turn you will become either Moltres(Fire Stone), Zapdos(Thunderstone), or Articuno(Ice Rock). You’d retain the HP/Stamina and whatnot but be a different pokemon with different moves and abilities whatnot. This only lasts for one turn and then you are reverted back to your original pokemon, just like in the movie! I think…

Thanks to Grim Heaper for the idea.

~Field Effects~
Flame Sphere, Thunder Sphere, and Frost Sphere in pedestals.

~Items On Field~
Fire Stones, Thunderstones, and Ice Rocks (See stage)

~Protect Bar~
Togepi - 5
Togekiss - 5
Blaziken - 5

~Referee Comments~
Everyone: Not much to say…..this was a boring reffing to return to. >.>
Everyone: Kill each other already. >.>

~Final Rankings~
1.)
2.)
3.)
4.) RubyXIII’s Charizard (Blaziken’s Hidden Power)
5.) Shazdar’s Crustle (Togepi’s Heat Wave)
6.) Charze’s Charzezard (Blaziken’s Heat Wave)
7.) ReshiZekyurem’s Infernape (Rubyzard’s Heat Wave)
8.) Grey Walrus’s Sudowoodo (Infernape’s Hidden Power)
9.) darkjigglypuff’s Arbok (Blaziken’s Hidden Power)
11.) Gryoine’s Yanmega (Crustle’s Hidden Power)
11.) Paradoxe’s Politoed (Crustle’s Hidden Power)
12.) flamebeam’s Quilava (Sudowoodo’s Hidden Power)

Last edited:

octoboy

I Crush Everything
For being a Rumble which thinks Tracey sucks, it sure's been taking place in the same place his only season was for an awfully long time.

Sableye snickers into the screen as it watches togepi in the rumble.

"Time for a secret weapon!"

Sableye gestures to kricketune, who clumsily pulls at a lever with her claws. Immediately from hidden spots on the island, high-powered rockets are launched towards togepi's opponents.

Did I mention togepi was mentioned?

The Meddler

Never Forget
“Time for a secret weapon”

Those words echoed in the hearts and minds of many who have been diagnosed with Boring Reffing Disorder, or BRD for short. If diagnosed with BRD, anything can happen.

Which brings us back to Sableye and Kricketune, two outside influences. Sableye commanded dear Kricketune to pull the lever unleashing Togepi’s Hidden Power(1). Kricketune fumbled with the lever at first, which begs the question why the clawed insect was operating the lever instead of Sableye. Maybe that’s why he didn’t win.

Anyways, the fatherless Kricketune, orphaned at a young age who fought for food on the streets of Bangkok and- Wait, wtf am I doing?

Basically, Kricketune pulls the lever as Moltres and Zapdos open their mouths, revealing themselves to be machines. They shoot out rockets that fly straight into the sleeping beasts, Blaziken and Togekiss. PRR Logic deems they survive, albeit barely.

Meanwhile Articuno is over here like WTF.

Lugia then pops out and deals 10 damage to everyone, adding an extra 5 to Blaziken for not making a choice. Togekiss and Togepi then get nifty speed boosts.

~Participants~
Togepi (octoboy)
Togekiss (Psiionic)
Blaziken (Digipoke)

~HP~
1.) Togepi - 60
2.) Blaziken – 55
3.) Togekiss - 26

~Stamina~
1.) Togekiss - 116
2.) Blaziken – 80
3.) Togepi - 66

~Ranks~
1.) Togepi – 96
2.) Blaziken – 95
3.) Togekiss - 59

~Status Effects~
Togepi –
Togekiss - Resting
Blaziken – Resting

~Stat Changes~
Togepi –
Attack (Total: +5) – Lugia (+5 Attack; 3 turns left)
Defense (Total: +5) - Lugia (+5 Defence; 2 turns left)
Speed (Total: ++) – Lugia (++ Speed; 4 Turns Left)

Togekiss –
Speed (Total: ++++) - Agilitied (++ Speed; 3 turns left), Lugia (++ Speed; 4 Turns Left)

Blaziken -
Speed (Total: ++++) – Speed Boost(+ Speed; 1 Turn Left); Agilitied (++ Speed; 2 turns left); Speed Boost (+ Speed; 2 turns left)

~Ability Bar~
Togepi – Super Luck
Togekiss – Serene Grace
Blaziken –Speed Boost

~Announcements~
1.) If I made a mistake in any way, just tell me and I'll edit this.

~Current Stage~
Pokemon Royal Rumble 2000

Welcome to an Orange Island where the three legendary birds have been summoned by Ash Ketchum to battle Lugia and his dark minions because I have never seen this movie. There are also three spheres and a pantless Slowking or something for some reason but whatever, y’know?

So yeah, these spheres are Flame Sphere, Thunder Sphere, and Frost Sphere. Are they the names of the sphere? See if I care. Anyways, every turn each participant PMs the ref what sphere they want to choose. The spheres chosen will then be calculated and the sphere with the most votes, that effect will be used.

Flame sphere
Thunder sphere
Frost sphere
One random player gets burned
One random player gets paralyzed​
One random player gets frozen​
One random player gets +5 attack and special attack
One random player gets +2 speed​
One random player gets +5 defense and special defense​
One random player gets a Fire Stone​
One random player gets a Thunderstone​
One random player gets an Ice Rock​

If there is a tie for the most picked sphere, Lugia will come out instead and deal 10 damage to everyone while also boosting a random stat for everyone(+5 for atk/spatk/def/spdef or +2 for speed). Also, if you do not pick a sphere you will take 5 damage and will not receive a boost.

But wait. You’re probably wondering…What the hell is with Fire Stones, Thunderstones, and Ice Rocks? Well if you’re the lucky pokemon who receives one of those stones, the stone will instantly change you. Into what, exactly? Why, a legendary bird of course! Yep, for one turn you will become either Moltres(Fire Stone), Zapdos(Thunderstone), or Articuno(Ice Rock). You’d retain the HP/Stamina and whatnot but be a different pokemon with different moves and abilities whatnot. This only lasts for one turn and then you are reverted back to your original pokemon, just like in the movie! I think…

Thanks to Grim Heaper for the idea.

~Field Effects~
Flame Sphere, Thunder Sphere, and Frost Sphere in pedestals.

~Items On Field~
Fire Stones, Thunderstones, and Ice Rocks (See stage)

~Protect Bar~
Togepi - 5
Togekiss - 5
Blaziken - 5

~Referee Comments~
YALL GET DA LOW BUDGET MEDDLER AWARDS CAUSE IM LAZY

PLAY OF THE DAY YO WAS HIDDEN POWER ROCK CAUSE IT WRECKED TOGEKISS’ **** MEDDLERIFIC

YOU’VE GOTTA BEKIDDING ME BLAZIKEN Y U NO SEND IN A SPHERE

YO MVP TOGEPI HE DID SOMETHING NO ONE ELSE DID NOTHING YO MVP INDEED

~Final Rankings~
1.)
2.)
3.)
4.) RubyXIII’s Charizard (Blaziken’s Hidden Power)
5.) Shazdar’s Crustle (Togepi’s Heat Wave)
6.) Charze’s Charzezard (Blaziken’s Heat Wave)
7.) ReshiZekyurem’s Infernape (Rubyzard’s Heat Wave)
8.) Grey Walrus’s Sudowoodo (Infernape’s Hidden Power)
9.) darkjigglypuff’s Arbok (Blaziken’s Hidden Power)
11.) Gryoine’s Yanmega (Crustle’s Hidden Power)
11.) Paradoxe’s Politoed (Crustle’s Hidden Power)
12.) flamebeam’s Quilava (Sudowoodo’s Hidden Power)

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Togepi protects itself from blaziken's heat wave, still shocked that togekiss would send a heat wave at it. Sableye meanwhile gives a panicked look in the control room.

"This is all going downhill! Hurry with the coverfire!!"

Kricketune hurriedly pulls another lever to launch a heatseeking rocket from zapdos's head towards togekiss.

In short, that bolded assault was directed to togekiss.

octoboy

I Crush Everything
While togekiss is using its telekinetic defense, togepi turns to its last resort: crying like a baby until everyone else is nice to it.

Sableye wrings its claws watching the control room screens. He turns to staraptor.

"Featherhead, send the order to the other featherhead for emergency procedures. The life of a newborn's too much on my hands even for me."

Staraptor copies and uses a communicator to connect to its fellow avian.

Status
Not open for further replies.