• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Pokémon Royal Rumble X-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josef Stylin

I want to dye
Well, ****.

Bullcario, since all of my predictions say we are ****ing screwed, take the damn Snatch, and use Hidden Power Flying after Bisharp falls asleep.

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Illumise frowns at Rubcario for psyching her out with that snatch, then snuggles up to the lucario and joins it in resting.

Charze

Always flyin'
As soon as the rumblers see that Charze is reffing, just thinking about Charze’s apparent boring personality (Based on the text of the internet), sets Rubcario, Mienshao, and Sableye to sleep and they then Rest(1)(1)(1). Bullcario plans to speed up with Agility(1) but Bisharp in his Indian suit Snatches(*) his speed boost (This stage is so racist it’s not even funny). Then Bisharp falls asleep to Rest(1) after reading the opening to this reffing.

Bullcario, now extremely mad, will not go to sleep because of how worked up he is - despite the boring ref who is boringly reffing. He unleashes his adrenalined rage by using a Hidden Power Flying(2) on the group. Bisharp is the only one who does anything about, and he wakes up to Protect(1). Everyone else (most of them too asleep to notice) takes the hit, except for Illumise and Rubcario, who are each underground.

Illumise, who didn’t feel like sleeping just yet, decides to Psych Up(1) Rubcario, and then falls asleep to Rest(2)

~Participants~
Bullcario (Bullkid)
Bisharp (RzK)
Illumise (octoboy)
Mienshao (Digipoke)
Rubcario (RubyXIII)
Sableye (InfernalBlaze)

~HP~
1.) Sableye - 87
2.) Illumise - 81
3.) Rubcario - 61
4.) Bullcario – 47
5.) Mienshao - 41
6.) Bisharp - 34

~Stamina~
1.) Illumise – 140
--Max—
2.) Rubcario – 120
2.) Mienshao - 120
4.) Bullcario - 113
5.) Sableye – 112
6.) Bisharp – 60

~Ranks~
1.) Illumise – 151
2.) Sableye – 143
3.) Rubcario – 121
4.) Bullcario – 103.5
5.) Mienshao – 101
6.) Bisharp – 64

~Status Effects~
Bullcario - Use 25% less stamina, attacks do 25% more damage to it (Asian Skin)
Bisharp - Can use Snatch without the usage of a move once every turn but other moves have a ¼ chance of missing (Indian Skin); Attacks cannot miss – 2 turns left
Illumise - Use 25% less stamina, attacks do 25% more damage to it (Asian Skin); Underground
Mienshao - Area attacks do two times more damage to it (African Skin)
Rubcario - Can use Snatch without the usage of a move once every turn but other moves have a ¼ chance of missing (Indian Skin); Underground
Sableye - Area attacks do two times more damage to it (African Skin)

~Stat Changes~
Bullcario -
Attack (Total: 0)
Defense (Total: 0)
Special Attack (Total: 0)
Special Defense (Total: 0)
Speed (Total: ++) - Steadfast (++, 1 turn left)

Bisharp -
Attack (Total: + 5) – Hone Claws (+ 5 Attack, 1 turn left)
Speed (Total: ++) Snatch'd Agility (++ Speed; 4 turns left)

Illumise -
Speed (Total: ++++) - Agility (++ Speed , 3 turns left); Tailwinded (++ Speed, 3 turns left)

Mienshao -
Speed (Total: ++) - African Skin (++ Speed)

Rubcario -
Speed (Total: ++++) - Agility (++ Speed , 3 turns left); Tailwinded (++ Speed, 3 turns left)

Sableye -
Speed (Total: +2) - African Skin (++ Speed)

~Ability Bar~
Bullcario – Steadfast
Bisharp – Pressure
Illumise – Tinted Lens
Mienshao – Inner Focus
Rubcario – Steadfast
Sableye – Prankster

~Announcements~
1. If I made a mistake in anyway, let me know ASAP. Also cause I did all the math in my head, but I'm pretty confident about it.
2. If they're isn't something in the Referee Comments section, then it's not a Referee Comments section.

~Current Stage~
Human Taxidermy Museum

Welcome to the human taxidermy museum. You can view the human body within this museum, and look at all the various skins and shapes of humanity. We’re a very unique and diverse race, and each and every one is equal. Now you, the human-like Pokemon can truly be human by putting on human skin! Just like our lord and savior, Buffalo Bill!

Caucasian Skin – Take 25% less damage but use 25% more stamina
African Skin - +2 Speed but double damage from attacks that hit everyone
Asian Skin – Use 25% less stamina but take 25% more damage
Hispanic Skin – Can summon 10 little minions with 10 HP to take attacks for them but the wearer does 25% less damage.
Arabian Skin – 25% damage boost but also takes 25% recoil
Indian Skin – Can use Snatch without the usage of a move once every turn but other moves have a ¼ chance of missing.

Once you choose, you cannot change. Also, there are only TWO of each skin, so once those two are taken you’ll have to choose something else so be quick about it!

~Field Effects~
Sableye and Mienshao are wearing the African Skin
Illumise and Bullcario are wearing the Asian Skin
Rubcario and Bisharp are wearing the Indian Skin

~Items on Field~
1 Hispanic skin
2 Arabian skins

~Protect Bar~
Bullcario -3
Bisharp - 2
Mienshao - 4
Rubcario - 4
Sableye - 4
Illumise – 4

~Referee Comments~
Four quick things about the stage:

1. It’s really racist (in case you couldn’t tell)
2. It seems like you’ve been on this stage for a REALLY LONG TIME
3. It is REALLY messed up. Think about it, you are wearing people’s skin. Their skin. You just waltzed into some museum, picked up some skin which was skinned off a random dead man of a certain ethnicity, AND YOU ARE WEARING IT. Not to mention, it’s probably been sprayed or dunked in who-knows-what to make it museum worthy. What kinda weird Pokemon are you guys?
4. The Indian description is inaccurate. According to Tanto (from The Lone Ranger), Indians trade, they do not steal.

Now on to things you may actually care about:

Bullcario – I didn’t really see the point of the Hidden Power. I know you wanted to deal some damage, but it only had a chance to affect 3 people. Granted it dealt some damage, just keep in mind that it dropped you below 120 stamina. You seemed kind of concerned of how you would end up, but as long as you play smart and play things right, you still have a chance, there’s a long way to go still.

Bisharp – You shouldn’t have protected from the Hidden Power. It would’ve dealt less than 10 damage, and while your health is on the lower side, you really should have kept the 20 stamina and the opportunity to rest. However, the Snatch was a very good move! Props for that!

Mienshao – Yay you rested! Now you’re in good shape in stamina. You did take a hit from the HP Flying, but you should be okay with your stamina. Also, luckily for you, I don’t believe your skin would have you take double damage, just because Hidden Power is technically not a full course move, like the skin seemed to imply. Regardless, good luck! (And Mienshao is awesome :D)

Rubcario – You rested and were underground. Good play! You’re doing well!

Sableye – I know that rest will put you in a good spot, and you still have great HP! You’re in pretty good shape!

Illumise – Psych Up was a very good move! Unfortunately, you didn’t get as much rest as the others, but you are still doing better in stamina! Keep it up and keep playing smart!

Charze's Tip of the Day

EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED

You probably expect think that I would post a tip a day after I did the reffing. You also probably didn't expect that the tip would be bigger than the title.

But despite my silliness, this can actually apply to PRR. You have to be careful about assuming and what you expect. Like for a Hidden Power Wave, you may have used Agility first, the blocked the chain, expected everyone to do the same, so you took a Rest to get stamina. NOPE. You didn't expect that Ragequiter #48 was going to take the Hidden Power, then use 3 Blizzards. Now you feel silly and so dizzy you might faint (because you probably would at that point - unless you're Heatran with a Light Screen up or something)

Yes, I mainly came up with this because Octoboy prompted it, but take note of it nonetheless

~Final Rankings~
1.)
2.)
3.)
4.)
5.)
6.)
7.) YDT’s Chimchar (Bullcario’s Hidden Power)
8.) WizardTrubbish’s Beheeyem (Mienshao’s Round)
8.) TheFireKing’s Spinda (Mienshao’s Round)
10.) Paradoxe’s Cacturne (Bullcario’s Round)
10.) Rotom310’s Alakazam (Bullcario’s Round)
12.) lucarioisawesome ‘s Machamp – (Modkilled)

Last edited:

Josef Stylin

I want to dye
Charze said:
You seemed kind of concerned of how you would end up, but as long as you play smart and play things right, you still have a chance, there’s a long way to go still.

>Implying I'm smart enough to win while I'm at a clear disadvantage in speed

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha no, did you see what i just did there????????

Bullcario, try using another Agility. If some ******* tries to Snatch, Protect yourself from it.

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Illumise yawns, stretches and awakens. Then reaches into her handbag and puts on some eyeshadow.

For the record, I don't think you're boring, Charze. You're the only one who actually commented on anything we did. Though you're usually even more interesting with your Daily Tips.

Though who says all the skins on display are men's? By the sounds of it, Infernal Blaze is wearing Beyonce's pelt.

Charze

Always flyin'
Illumise yawns, stretches and awakens. Then reaches into her handbag and puts on some eyeshadow.

For the record, I don't think you're boring, Charze. You're the only one who actually commented on anything we did. Though you're usually even more interesting with your Daily Tips.

Though who says all the skins on display are men's? By the sounds of it, Infernal Blaze is wearing Beyonce's pelt.

Charze's Tip of the Day

Just for you Octo ;)

Recon

Rubcario, Mienshao, Sabeleye and Illumise all wake up from a long nap while Bullcario thinks that using his superior agility (1) will help him get a leg up on everyone.

Predictably, Bisharp uses a fire-based hidden power (1) which is countered by Mienshao’s and Bullcario’s flying hidden power (1)(2) and Sableye’s hidden power powered by the fire (1) within itself.

An anthropomorphic owl with a bow on its head peeks into the room.

“So these are those strange individuals brother was talking about.” She said to herself. “Perhaps they would be interested observing the stars? They do seem busy though, maybe next time.”

~Participants~
Bullcario (Bullkid)
Bisharp (RzK)
Illumise (octoboy)
Mienshao (Digipoke)
Rubcario (RubyXIII)
Sableye (InfernalBlaze)

~HP~
1.) Sableye - 87
2.) Illumise - 81
3.) Rubcario - 61
4.) Bullcario – 47
5.) Mienshao - 41
6.) Bisharp - 34

~Stamina~
1.) Illumise – 161
--Max—
2.) Rubcario – 120
3.) Sableye – 101
4.) Mienshao - 100
5.) Bullcario - 96
6.) Bisharp – 41

~Ranks~
1.) Illumise – 161.5
2.) Sableye – 137.5
3.) Rubcario – 121
4.) Bullcario – 95
5.) Mienshao – 91
6.) Bisharp – 54.5

~Status Effects~
Bullcario - Use 25% less stamina, attacks do 25% more damage to it (Asian Skin)
Bisharp - Can use Snatch without the usage of a move once every turn but other moves have a ¼ chance of missing (Indian Skin); Attacks cannot miss – 1 turn left
Illumise - Use 25% less stamina, attacks do 25% more damage to it (Asian Skin); Underground
Mienshao - Area attacks do two times more damage to it (African Skin)
Rubcario - Can use Snatch without the usage of a move once every turn but other moves have a ¼ chance of missing (Indian Skin); Underground
Sableye - Area attacks do two times more damage to it (African Skin)

~Stat Changes~
Bullcario -
Speed (Total: ++) - Agility (++, 4 turns left)

Bisharp -
Speed (Total: ++) Snatch'd Agility (++ Speed; 3 turns left)

Illumise -
Speed (Total: ++++) - Agility (++ Speed , 2 turns left); Tailwinded (++ Speed, 2 turns left)

Mienshao -

Rubcario -
Speed (Total: ++++) - Agility (++ Speed , 2 turns left); Tailwinded (++ Speed, 2 turns left)

Sableye -

~Ability Bar~
Bullcario – Steadfast
Bisharp – Pressure
Illumise – Tinted Lens
Mienshao – Inner Focus
Rubcario – Steadfast
Sableye – Prankster

~Announcements~
1. If I made a mistake in anyway, let me know ASAP.
2. For the love of Arceus, will someone please make this interesting?

~Current Stage~
Human Taxidermy Museum

Welcome to the human taxidermy museum. You can view the human body within this museum, and look at all the various skins and shapes of humanity. We’re a very unique and diverse race, and each and every one is equal. Now you, the human-like Pokemon can truly be human by putting on human skin! Just like our lord and savior, Buffalo Bill!

Caucasian Skin – Take 25% less damage but use 25% more stamina
African Skin - +2 Speed but double damage from attacks that hit everyone
Asian Skin – Use 25% less stamina but take 25% more damage
Hispanic Skin – Can summon 10 little minions with 10 HP to take attacks for them but the wearer does 25% less damage.
Arabian Skin – 25% damage boost but also takes 25% recoil
Indian Skin – Can use Snatch without the usage of a move once every turn but other moves have a ¼ chance of missing.

Once you choose, you cannot change. Also, there are only TWO of each skin, so once those two are taken you’ll have to choose something else so be quick about it!

~Field Effects~
Sableye and Mienshao are wearing the African Skin
Illumise and Bullcario are wearing the Asian Skin
Rubcario and Bisharp are wearing the Indian Skin

~Items on Field~
1 Hispanic skin
2 Arabian skins

~Protect Bar~
Bullcario -3
Bisharp - 2
Mienshao - 4
Rubcario - 4
Sableye - 4
Illumise – 4

~Referee Comments~
This reffing brought to you by Animal Crossing: City Folk. The weakest game in the franchise, you get to go to the city and look at furniture and accessories you will probably NEVER buy! AND WILL THIS STAGE CHANGE ALREADY? I’M RUNNING OUT OF POSSIBLE REFERENCES!

Recon’s
Crystal Ball
Danger Will Robinson!
Bisharp, you’re in a very precarious position now. Your stamina is far lower than everyone else’s and your HP isn’t doing well either. You should have rested while you had chance. Now, all you can do is get creative and hope for the best.​

~Final Rankings~
1.)
2.)
3.)
4.)
5.)
6.)
7.) YDT’s Chimchar (Bullcario’s Hidden Power)
8.) WizardTrubbish’s Beheeyem (Mienshao’s Round)
8.) TheFireKing’s Spinda (Mienshao’s Round)
10.) Paradoxe’s Cacturne (Bullcario’s Round)
10.) Rotom310’s Alakazam (Bullcario’s Round)
12.) lucarioisawesome ‘s Machamp – (Modkilled)

Status
Not open for further replies.