• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Pokémon Royal Rumble X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will-powered Spriter

Pokédex Complete!
Hitmontop accepts Froslass' challenge.

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Erm, guys, EA told me and YDT on Chatango that you can't challenge a partner to a street fight.

Aww come on octo, did you have to tell them. I wanted to embarrass them during the reffing.

Anyways I'm only gonna ref tomorrow night. Dis is all pretty hectic and I wanna give people more of a chance to hectify things even more!

Loreni333

Taking Over Serebii
We didn't think it would work, but we wanted to say it just because you never say in the stage you can't challenge your allies.

I think.

We didn't think it would work, but we wanted to say it just because you never say in the stage you can't challenge your allies.

I think.

Yes I did and it was totally not edited in a couple of hours after I posted it:

The stage said:
Once per turn, you may challenge an opponent to a street fight if they have not accepted a challenge already or have one pending.

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Damn, did I turn into the party pooper? Heh heh. Sorry, guys.

And I realized I just poked EA to take longer reffing for nothing. X_X

Actually you didn't. I announced that before I saw your VM. Plus there's a few people who haven't been online yet to dodge all this crap

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Volbeat swings from the streamer in a heroic fashion and lands in front of nidoking, blocking the blizzard with a protect.

Volbeat then tells mandibuzz it's on, because no princess backs out from a fight. Unlike certain so-called "fighting" types.

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Tired from protecting, volbeat decides he should rest before his big brawl, so he plops down for a snooze, wrapping nidoking's tail around him like a blanket.

Burakoru

Belly Slide
Latias, try to move to a corner and speed away from the singing, if you can, drag Thundurus and Mandibuzz with you, if they'll make it so you can't avoid the song, then let them get out on their own.

Thundurus, get Latias and Mandibuzz behind you and use Round to drown out the sound of Kangaskhan's song.

Status
Not open for further replies.