• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Pokémon Royal Rumble X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charze

Always flyin'
Guys, djhappy won't be back till Sunday. I'm gonna have to wait on him.

Which is good because I need more time to brainstorm the ne
small-x-7.png
t stage

I think you should keep using this stage for a while. Let people get cool points and stuff.

Mug

Sgt. Sunshine
But has anyone even been to the basement? Or the attic? I think this stage should be used for a little longer.

octoboy

I Crush Everything
I agree that this stage is going to need more time up if anyone's going to be able to take advantage of its complex features. Also, was Bridge going to ref? Or are you going to ref again, EA?

On an unrelated note, is anyone going to get back to the Rumble in Shade's PRR arena? It seems completely deserted.

The Meddler

Never Forget
The Party is one of my favorite stages, I'd hate to see it leave to quickly before I've been able to explore all its features.

EA, dont be a party pooper.

*siigh* Thundurus, since Kangaskhan will probably start spamming large stamina consuming moves... Set up a large barrier of anything you can find that is around you. Tables, chairs, Latias, soggy food... anything that will lessen the attack's power!

The Meddler

Never Forget
Gallade, if you're awake then dismantle Thundurus' barrier for laughs

If you're not awake, dream about a sexy Gardevoir or something. Whatever Gallades dream of.

^
How can Mandibuzz laugh if she is in a street fight and doesn't see what her team is doing?

ALSO BRIDGE BATTLE 3 IS READY FOR PEOPLE TO SIGN UP. THE ROUND IS POKEATHLON. GO TO THE WEBSITE AND SIGN UP THERE IF SO CHOOSE TO!

OH AND EA WON THE PREVIOUS ROUND!

Thundurus, throw whatever you have that isnt in the barrier, cans, spoons, latias, cups of orange juice, anything at Gallade to intimidate him and scare him away so that he doesnt destroy your barrier!

The Meddler

Never Forget
Gallade, use your speed to dodge the cans and spoons. If he throws Latias at you, catch Latias and throw him back. If he throws OJ at you, drink it to gain +50 Sp. Atk. (EA forgot to put that in the stage description, but it should still count)

Burakoru

Belly Slide
Hmm, that's actually smart. :]
Latias, if any of the food items will heal your HP, Stamina, or raise stats, drink and/or eat them all. :]

Status
Not open for further replies.