• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Pokémon Royal Rumble X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sigh!

Bad Taste Everywhere
Togekiss nevermind don't wake up! But still use roost! since youre in the dream world you can do that. Unless you can't if you can't wake up anyways

Charze

Always flyin'
Charizard, use Toxic on Smeargle then Rest and enjoy spending some time in the Dream World :D

ledian! use rest]

Absol, don't use Mud Slap(because it won't work anymore), but freeze the sludge wave with anIce Beam after you've woken up while Jellicent does.

After the intensity from last turn, the crowd settles in for...:

359.png
VS
593.png

ROUND 2

Things begin with Jellicent feeling tired and deciding to rest (1). Absol then sees its opponent fall asleep and also decides to rest (1). However, this upsets Jellicent who wakes up shortly after and conjures a wave of sludge (2) towards it. As the wave travels towards the center of the stage, Absol jolts awake and shoots an ice beam (2), freezing the portion of the dirty wave that is directly in front of him. However, the rest collapses over the line of clones adjacent to it and destroys them.

~Refs~
Electivire Addict

~Participants~
Absol (Master Blastoise)
VS
Jellicent (Sinnoh Champion)

~HP~
1.) Jellicent – 37 (0)
2.) Absol – 26 (0)

~Stamina~
-----MA
small-x-7.png
------
1.) Jellicent – 31 (-15)
2.) Absol – 25 (-14)

~Ranks~
1.) Jellicent - 68 (-15)
2.) Absol - 51 (-14)

~Status Effects~
Absol - Double Teamed (10 clones left)
Jellicent -

~Stat Changes~
Absol - Calciumx3 (+30 Special Attack), Zincx3 (+30 Special Defense), Ironx3 (+30 Defense)
Jellicent - Calciumx3 (+30 Special Attack), Zincx2 (+20 Special Defense), Ironx2 (+20 Defense)

~Ability Bar~
Absol - Pressure
Jellicent - Cursed Body

~Announcements~
1.) If I made a mistake in any way, just tell me and I'll edit this.

~Current Stage~
The Final Stadium
Welcome remaining two contestants to the last stage you will ever be on. Surrounded by hundreds of spectators, you are in a ring on opposite ends, similar to ones they use for Pokémon Leagues. There is nothing special about it, but good luck!

~Field Effects~

~Items On Field~

~Protect Bar~
Jellicent - 3
Absol - 4

~Referee Comments~
-This is really close. Jellicent does have a bit of the upper hand though with more HP, stamina, and it got rid of Absol's clones. Only problem is though they're both are running low on stamina and fast and budgeting may be a problem for both of them. They may wanna make a truce to let both of them rest it out without attacking each other - I'll allow that.

~Final Rankings~
1.)
2.)
3.) YDT's Lillipup (Penalty for Editing)
4.) Master Blastoise's E
small-x-7.png
ploud (Lillipup's Aerial Ace)
5.) YDT's Ditto (E
small-x-7.png
ploud's Shock Wave)
6.) Sinnoh Champion's Milotic (Ditto's Future Sight)
7.) rotrum's Giratina (Stamina)
8.) WhoIsWho's Darkrai (Giratina's Earthquake)
9.) Bugwarrior's Manectric (Giratina's Draco Meteor)
10.) pokemonmaster3.0's Celebi (Giratina's Earthquake)
11.) surfer treecko's
small-x-7.png
atu (E
small-x-7.png
ploud's Icy Wind)
12.) Will-powered Spriter's Treecko (Celebi's Silver Wind)

LEDIAN! If Smeargle leaves the dream world then wake up and use drain punch on him if smeargle is still in the dream world use drain Punch anyway...

if your inside of the dream world then attack charizard with swift if your not in the dream world then use thunder punch on togekiss

Truly Deceptive

It is I: ME!
After this is over, I'm in.

Also:

I was just playing Pokemon Black in the battle against N and I just realized when I ordered Reshiram to use Dragonbreath on the Zekrom that it looks like it's coming from its c*ck.

LEDIAN!

Do everything you were going to do except the thunderpunch on togekiss

Instead of thunderpunch use drain Punch on Togekiss

Status
Not open for further replies.