• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Pokémon Royal Rumble X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gryoine

"Squawk!"
The round starts with an excellent opening move by Alteredtina--he decides to jump to the Speed dragon to join those who wounded him. However, he does not know that there are already three other drgaons on the speed dragon--the limit. Due to this excess mass, the dragon decides he doesn't like having people on him and swats them off with his tail. djtaria, Alteredtina, Rayquaza, and Gible are captured within the Psychic of Espeon and returned to the neutral dragon. Alteredtina then decides to apply Pressure to everyone by activating his ability.

Nearby, Dragonair decides summon some meteors (1)! WPSrem decides that it does not like these meteors and attempts to block them by summoning a Blizzard (1), which freezes all divers wholes. Luckily for the dragon-type Pokemon, WPSrem is flying high in the sky and mangaed to only breath and create the Blizzard upward to stop the meteors, which, unsurpsingly, does not slow them as FREEZING WIND CANNOT STOP A FLAMING COMET. The meteor slams into WPSrem, who could not dodge them.

WPSREM HAS FAINTED

To dodge the meteors, Alteredtina attempts to do something that doesn't work as ITS NAME IS NOT ORIGINATINA! Magically though, it still manages to Shadow Force (1) into the darkness and dodge the attack; however the Spirit of Reffing and His almighty power smite Alteredtina for this change in tactic. He is electrocuted by His great, all-powerful Cheese. Druddisand, taking a page form Dragonair's book, summons three more onslaughts of meteors (1 & 2, & 3), while Dragonair decides to go down in glory and summons two more (2 & 3). However sadly, Druddisand is too slow to attack before the first meteors hit him. Silvermence Protects (1) itself from the first meteor and Roosts (2) to heal, but is far to late as the later meteors smash into its body, rendering it unconcious.

DRUDDISAND HAS FAINTED
SILVERMENCE HAS FAINTED

Kingdra and Dialga both summon twisters (1, 1) around themelves, which abosrb the meteors headed for them at a high cost. However, they are protected form the awesome damage caused by the meteors. Many boring Pokemon--namely Rayquaza, Origintina, djtaria, and Dratini--then Shadow Force (1, 1, 1, 1) to dodge everything. MBnite too, decides to be boring and Mimics (1) Alteredtina's Shadow Force and uses it itself (2). Furthermore, the diving Charzonite is still hit by the meteor under water, though some momentum is lost.

Gible, following in the footsteps of the larger dragons, too decides to create a Twister (1). However, that Twister is used to lift him into the air to dodge an imaginary Earthquake. Being in the air, Gible's further Twisters do not aid him dodge the Draco Meteors, and they slam into him.

GIBLE HAS FAINTED

Bullmence then decides that it is time to Twist (1). Bullmence dances on the spot. Apparantly his dancing is powerful though, as it summons swirling winds that absorb and protect him from the Draco Meteors. Then, he lands and takes a breather by Roosting (2). Then, like a boss with the best original strategy this reffing, Latios uses Telekinesis (1) to move one onslaught of meteors upon him into each other, causing collisions and preventing damage to himself. Furthermore, to block the meteors, Kyurem310 Protects (1) the first wave, and then uses a Psychic (2), in much the same way Latios used Telekinesis, to move the meteors into each other and protect himself. Finally, Latias produces a Tailwind (1) to speed herself up, and then Shadow Forces (2) to dodge them due to her heightened speed.

The meteors ravage those who have not yet acted. Due to the sheer power of these meteors, they are extremely strong. It is also hard to remian concious after being hit by them, and thus it is so that Hydreigon and Druddiphire are hit. The various digging and diving Pokemon also take some damage, but not as much as those directly hit by the meteors.

HYDREIGON HAS FAINTED
DRUDDIPHIRE HAS FAINTED

The meteor barrage subsides, and many Pokemon stand around as WPSrem's imminent attacks never occured or hit them. Due to the subsiding of the meteors, the twisters also cease to exist and the meteors fall gently to the floor, or however gently a comet summoned by a dragon can fall.

Kyurem310 produces a Light Screen (3). Wolfchomp, who had been laughing at eveyrone else as he watched them scrambled to dodge the meteors, remains in his underground tunnel and dances with some very sharp blades (1), thus making his attacking power stronger. Also in an underground burrow, Axew takes a nap (1).

Charzonite becomes upset as he tries to activate Inner Focus, but cannot because THE ABILITY IS BLOCKED BY MOLD BREAKER! He then naps (1). Axew pops out of his hole, jumps to the neutral dragon, and tries to Dragon Claws Charzonite, however he cannot as HE FORGOT TO WAKE UP. Wolfchomp then dances with swords (2) yet again.

It is then such that a momentuous attack takes place. The Lord of Time himself decides to distort it merely by roaring. He uses Roar of Time (2 & 3). Wolfchomp activates Sand Veil, but the roar still hits through it, whereas Kyurem310 cannot do anything to protect himself in general due to his earlier Light Screen. Kyurem310 takes major damage. Kingdra Protects (2). Bullmence covers itself in a tomb of rock (2) to drown out the roar; it is still hit by some of the sound and the rocks are blown away. Charzonite, within his puddle, wakes up and Protects (2) so as to not die from the roar.

WOLFCHOMP HAS FAINTED
AXEW HAS FAINTED
DRAGONAIR HAS FAINTED

After the Roar of Time has passed, Latias attempts to launch its Shadow Force (3) upon Alteredtina, but cannot hit it as it is still invisible. Then, Kingdra specifically seeks Latias out, gets directly in its face, and tries to shoot it with an Aurora Beam (3). djtaria follows Kingdra towards Latias, and rematerializes, trying to hit Latias with its Shadow Force attack (2). Kingdra then retreats.

LATIAS HAS FAINTED

Origiratina Shadow Forces a random dragon: Bullmence, who cannot dodge it in any way.

BULLMENCE HAS FAINTED

djtaria is enraged at its failure to his Latias, and, knowing that it will be dead shortly, takes a deep breath, screams to the heavens, and decides to usher in the pain that He, the Spirit of Reffing, delivered to destroy mortals: it summons more dragonic meteors (3)!

Panic is ushered in. Kingdra cannot dive as it is out of moves! Latias, Rayquaza, and Dratini remain cheaply hidden in the shadows. Dialga remains on his Special Defence dragon, while Alteredtina joins him there to wait out the storm. Kyurem310's Light Scren again absorbs most of the damage.

LATIOS HAS FAINTED
CHARZONITE HAS FAINTED
YOU GOTTA BEKIDDING ME, BEKIDDING'S ALTEREDTINA HAS FAINTED

MBnite remateliazes and hits djtaria with his Shadow Force's attack phase (3). Rayquaza does the same (3) on Kingdra, who cannot dodge it.

KINGDRA HAS FAINTED

The dragons who hid themselves amongst the shadows rematerialize, ready to fight another day. Suddenly, everyone hops onto the neutral dragon and it flies away from its stat dragon buddies, and descends a bit closer to the ground. The Pokémon see a nearby festival, but gather with 17 other dragons, the Type Dragons.

~Participants~
Rayquaza (Rayquaza is Green)
djtaria (djhappy)
Kyurem310 (Rotom310)
Dratini (TutorX)
Origintina (InfernalBlaze)
MBnite (Master Blastoise)
Dialga (The Meddler)

~HP~
1.) MBnite - 99
2.) Rayquaza - 90
3.) Dratini – 74
4.) Dialga - 54
5.) djtaria - 48
6.) Origintina - 47
7.) Kyurem310 – 17

~Stamina~
1.) Origintina – 317
2.) Rayquaza – 306
3.) Dratini – 299
4.) djtaria – 293
5.) MBnite - 292
6.) Dialga - 262
7.) Kyurem310 – 231

~Ranks~
1.) MBnite - 178.00
2.) Rayquaza - 166.50
3.) Dratini - 148.75
4.) Origintina - 126.25
5.) djtaria - 121.25
6.) Dialga - 119.50
7.) Kyurem310 - 74.75

~Status Effects~
Rayquaza -
djtaria -
Kyurem310 - Light Screened (4 turns)
Dratini -
Origintina -
MBnite - Perish Songed (1 turn left)
Dialga - Perish Songed (1 turn left)

~Stat Changes~
Rayquaza -
djtaria - Draco Meteor (-10 Special Attack. 4 turns left)
Kyurem310 -
Dialga -
Dratini - Agility (++ Speed. 3 turns left)
Origintina -
MBnite -

~Ability Bar~
Rayquaza - Air Lock
djtaria - Natural Cure
Kyurem310 - Pressure
Dialga - Telepathy
Dratini - Shed Skin
Origintina - Levitate
MBnite - Multiscale

~Protect Bar~
Rayquaza - 5
djtaria - 5
Kyurem310 - 3
Dialga - 5
Dratini - 5
Origintina - 5
MBnite - 5

~Announcements~
1.) If I made a mistake in any way, just tell me and I'll edit this.
2.) Some nicknames have been changed due to the fact that they can be easily misinterpreted as another Pokémon, would be too obnoxious for me to write every single time, because they were an altered forme of a Pokémon that doesn't exist yet, or because they weren't actually given nicknames since the participants thought they were allowed to have the same name if they are alternate formes. If you don't like your name and you think you will forget to write it in your commands then sucks for you. Same goes to those who didn't validate their names
3.) I am not writing out the new format for stat changes for all 25 Pokémon. I'll do it for anyone who gives themselves a long lasting stat change (like not one from the stage)
4.) For this round ranks will be HP + a quarter of the users stamina
5.) Turns out ranks will be divided in half added to your average, so they won't get messed up too badly

~Current Stage~
Type Dragons (New!)
Welcome everyone to the next stage, the type dragons! This is a simple stage much like the stat dragons. There are 17 other dragons you may hop to. However, these dragons are a bit more farther apart, so you may only change dragons once per turn. Each dragon represents a type, and attacks that are the same type as the dragon you are on will be powered up by 5. As well, if you are the same type as the dragon you are on, all attacks will be de-powered by 5. However, when you are each dragon there is a 1/3 chance you will suffer from an effect at the end of the turn depending on the dragon you are on:
Dragon - Everyone starts off on the dragon dragon. Anyone who does not evacuate by the end of the turn will be shot a fire at, doing 20 damage.
Normal - All stats will be decreased by 5 (with speed being -) for the next 5 turns
Fire - Burn
Water - A water sphere will surround the user making it that they cannot use any moves that will hit the entire course
Grass - Asleep for the next turn
Electric - Paralysis
Flying - Any single targeted attack the user uses has a 1/4 chance of being blown off course thus hitting another opponent for the next 5 turns.
Rock - Any time the user uses an attack, there is a 1/4 chance that a rock will fall on them doing 10 damage for the next 5 turns
Ground - The user will be trapped in the ground. They still may use most attacks (depending on what it is), but cannot move. They may use certain moves to break free
Steel - The user will have iron shackles pinned down on their feet, lowering their speed by 4 for the next 5 turns
Bug - The user will be swarmed by bugs, but the amount is unknown, taking from the little amount of 1 to a great amount of 30
Poison - Poison
Psychic - Confusion
Ghost - Curse
Dark - Taunted for the next 3 turns
Fighting - The user will lose their fighting spirit causing their attacks (physical and special) to be halved for the next 1-3 turns
Ice - Frozen

If you are already suffering form a dragon's effect, you must switch dragons, or else lose 20 HP due to the Dragondragon shooting you with a fireball.

If you jump off voluntarily, Espeon does not catch you, and you shall plummet to a horrible death.

~Field Effects~
All are on the Dragon dragon

~Items On Field~
The remnants of the fallen dragons litter the stage. They are worthless and useless, however.
A copy of the Book of Cheese is on the ground. It must have fallen from djtaria.

~Referee Comments~
I am sorry to everyone who died at the awful hands of the Draco Meteors. Also, this reffing is very long and had way to many field moves. I hate those things. As a warning to everyone, be careful when attacking--don't make a stupid mistake like BK forgetting his name or an ERror. Also, Shadow Force is very cheap. Finally, I hope I am accepted; or at the very least that this reffing need not be redone.

~Final Rankings~
1.)
2.)
3.)
4.)
5.)
6.)
7.)
8.) ShadeAce's Kingdra (Rayquaza's Shadow Force)
11.) Bekidding's Giratina (djtaria's Draco Meteor)
11.) Charizard31's Dragonite (djtaria's Draco Meteor)
11.) winder222's Latios (djtaria's Draco Meteor)
12.) Ninja Dog`s Latias (djtaria`s Shadow Force)
13.) Bullkid's Salamence (Origiratina's Shadow Force)
16.) Psiionic's Dragonair (Dialga's Roar of Time)
16.) Robotic Wind's Axew (Dialga's Roar of Time)
16.) Wolf_Princes Garchomp (Dialga's Roar of Time)
22.) Zapphire's Druddigon (Dragonair's Draco Meteor)
22.) aqua275's Hydreigon (Dragonair's Draco Meteor)
22.) Surfer Treecko's Gible (Dragonair's Draco Meteor)
22.) ~SilverLugia~'s Salamence (Dragonair's Draco Meteor)
22.) SasoriSand's Druddigon (Dragonair's Draco Meteor)
22.) Will-Powered Spriter's Kyurem (Dragonair's Draco Meteor)
23.) Paradoxe's Altaria (Alteredtina's Shadow Force)
24.) Drdj11's Haxorus (Druddiphire's Round)
25.) Sarcastic Oshawott's Garchomp (Dragonair's Blizzard)

Last edited:

Rotom310

As seen in pokedexes
Kyurem310 go to the Ice Dragon.

Then use a Blizzard.

By the way I will be doing the ne
small-x-7.png
t reffing. Also I don't care if hoblaph made 50 billion mistakes he's being approved just by doing what is probably the hardest reffing in PRR history. Beating this

Gryghaim

InfernalBlaze
Origiratina, get to the Ghost Dragon and then use Shadow Force to escape the Blizzard. Also, activate you ability if that's possible while in Shadow Force.

A copy of the book of cheese is on the ground. It must have fallen from djtaria.
CURSE YOU!!! *shakes fist in the air*

Anyways *looks at everything* ewwww....djtaria jump to the flying dragon and shadow force (again) to protect yourself from the blizzard. If and only if you have time to grab the book of cheese without being hurt by blizzard grab it, so you have something to read in the shadow world.

... well it seems that everyone is gunna shadow force again, i was gunna think up some strategies but i believe i will be targeted by them...
Rayquaza, hop to the flying dragon before shadow forcing before blizzard is used
x_x

winder222

Weilder of the Aura
I also sent my pokemon underground while there were several holes I should be alive.

The Meddler

Never Forget
Dialga, because you're the only one with no Shadow Force, use a Twister around yourself to suck up the blizzard and render it useless.

Then jump to the flying dragon

Then wait for your inevitable death.

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
Jellicent, use an Absorb on Absol.

Charze

Always flyin'
Origiratina, get to the Ghost Dragon and then use Shadow Force to escape the Blizzard. Also, activate you ability if that's possible while in Shadow Force.

CURSE YOU!!! *shakes fist in the air*

Anyways *looks at everything* ewwww....djtaria jump to the flying dragon and shadow force (again) to protect yourself from the blizzard. If and only if you have time to grab the book of cheese without being hurt by blizzard grab it, so you have something to read in the shadow world.

... well it seems that everyone is gunna shadow force again, i was gunna think up some strategies but i believe i will be targeted by them...
Rayquaza, hop to the flying dragon before shadow forcing before blizzard is used
x_x

Dratini since it's not safe on the field (due to flawed design of insane style) use Shadow Force to dodge the blizzard while jumping to the flying dragon

Wow. So interesting. When is the "Shadow Force Bar" going to show up? :p

MBnite, jump to the flying type dragon and then Twister around yourself to block the blizzard(or twister first then jump to the other dragon if you can't make it in time). After that, immediately use a Light Screen to lower the damage from the glaciate.

Status
Not open for further replies.