• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Pokémon Royal Rumble X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burakoru

Belly Slide
x_x Porygon-Z, Protect against the Rattata's Blizzard, then go try to Rest again.

I should say that I used protect because I wasn't home and had no time to look up Donphan movepool because I wasn't sure when ceasefire would appear...

Donhan!

When Haxorus uses dig and your looking for a hole to hide in(beofre rest) if he is closest then follow him if not go into Kecleon's hole...

HydroSwampert

I have been Resting since the beginning of YDT's Reffing , but he forgot to put that into Status Effects . I would appreciate it if I get my Stamina that I should have! Thanks a lot!

Hydrotile , just keep Resting like you have been underground.

BlazikenBlitz

Blaziken Ninja
(i really don't care about this rumble anymore. I just want to back out.)

Typhlosion, make a crane, get an Eagle feather, pop a balloon, and use Ember on an RNGed target.

Loreni333

Taking Over Serebii
Rattata fidget around in your sleep and try to fall in a hole

Pro Tip: You should also try this to fall in the water in a whirlpool island battleground. Or to attack an enemy, or dodge an attack, or do damage to someone.

Ah, memories.

EAtile once again if Espeon can manipulate the blizzard to go inside your hole without being specifically commanded, wake up, use Detect (305130-=95=03) then rest (hi, how are you?) again.

Charze

Always flyin'
Ok Vaporeon, just as the Blizzard is about to hit, use Baton Pass to switch places with Hydrotile and get a nice little hole :) (I almost thought about switching with Rattata for lawls XD) Then once you are inside the nice little hole, take a nice Rest.

The Meddler

Never Forget
Btw, I forgot to say. I added in the dodo birds so everyone who was on the ground at the time of reffing lost 3 HP. I added Alakazam's Wish, and I gave Hydrotile the stamina that YDT should've given him.

Btw, I forgot to say. I added in the dodo birds so everyone who was on the ground at the time of reffing lost 3 HP. I added Alakazam's Wish, and I gave Hydrotile the stamina that YDT should've given him.
I think YDT gave him the stamina, just forgot to add him to the status effects

Status
Not open for further replies.