• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Pokémon Royal Rumble X

Status
Not open for further replies.
I, Bridge am not participating in this round as I want to be in the ground round
(If I was I'd be Tauros but that doesn't matter now does it?

The Meddler

Never Forget
I, *insertnamehere* am participating this round and will use strategy, co-operation, and teamwork even though the latter two are synonyms for each other

And since I got runner up, I have a guaranteed spot in this round. Good, because I've been waiting forever for this round

I'll be Gallade, btw.

I, *insertnamehere* am participating this round and will use strategy, co-operation, and teamwork even though the latter two are synonyms for each other

And since I got runner up, I have a guaranteed spot in this round. Good, because I've been waiting forever for this round

I'll be Gallade, btw.
Your name isn't *insertnamehere*, but I'll let you in seeing as you're already on the sheet

1.) WhoisWho - Gallade
2.) Bekidding - Latias
3.) dhhappy - Kangaskhan
4.) YDT - Blissey
5.)
6.)
7.)
8.)
9.)
10.)
11.)
12.)

surfer treecko

Highly Explosive
"I, surfer treecko am participating this round and will use strategy, co-operation, and teamwork even though the latter two are synonyms for each other".

I'll enter with Illumise. This sounds like it could be really interesting...

Edit: Can I change my mind? I'd rather enter with Wormadam.

Last edited:
Which Forme, ST?

Gonna delay it to 5:47. Signups are going slower than I thought

Never mind, gonna decide on a time once signups are actually full.

Last edited:
1.) WhoisWho - Gallade
2.) Bekidding - Latias
3.) dhhappy - Kangaskhan
4.) YDT - Blissey
5.) surfer treecko - Wormadam (awaiting forme)
6.) Will-powered Spriter - Hitmonlee
7.)
8.)
9.)
10.)
11.)
12.)

1.) WhoisWho - Gallade
2.) Bekidding - Latias
3.) djhappy - Kangaskhan
4.) YDT - Blissey
5.) surfer treecko - Plantadam
6.) Will-powered Spriter - Hitmontop
7.)
8.)
9.)
10.)
11.)
12.)

Rotom310

As seen in pokedexes
:D

Couldn't have entered the archives with a better Pokémon. =D

Good job to Who though; I actually was kinda worried there, because if the HP Dark worked and I had to protect I knew the single Shock Wave I used wouldn't have fainted him, and the advantage I had by sliding under the radar would be gone.

Speaking of that, I am completely shocked (no pun intended) that my strategy in staying in the background worked, especially when it got down to four. xD

Oh, before I forget, huge thanks to Bekidding and Charizard for doing pretty much the entire round themselves. Especially Bekidding, since this was his first round reffing.

Haha, I should probably just leave it there before I start rambling.

---

I'd join this round, but I don't think I'll have the time to devote to this super-competitive-srs-business round. xP (Though I might maybe try out to ref, if EA wants more for the huge roster he already has xD)

Good luck everyone!

SasoriSand

Master of Sand
1.) WhoisWho - Gallade
2.) Bekidding - Latias
3.) djhappy - Kangaskhan
4.) YDT - Blissey
7.) SasoriSand - Hitmonlee
8.)
9.)
10.)
11.)
12.)

Problem

Paradoxe

not actually psychic
I, ParadoxWithinAParadox, am participating this round and will use strategy, co-operation, and teamwork even though the latter two are synonyms for each other.

I'll sign up with Nidoking.

1.) WhoisWho - Gallade
2.) Bekidding - Latias
3.) djhappy - Kangaskhan
4.) YDT - Blissey
7.) ParadoxWithinAParadox - Nidoking
8.)
9.)
10.)
11.)
12.)

Sigh!

Bad Taste Everywhere
1.) WhoisWho - Gallade
2.) Bekidding - Latias
3.) djhappy - Kangaskhan
4.) YDT - Blissey
7.) ParadoxWithinAParadox - Nidoking
8.)mitchlord - Braviary
9.)
10.)
11.)
12.)

I, mitchlord am participating this round and will use strategy, co-operation, and teamwork even though the latter two are synonyms for each other

Status
Not open for further replies.