• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Pokémon Royal Rumble X

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm 15, and I've seen it.

EA IS A LOSER, HE HASNT SEEN PROJECT X AT ALL. LIKE, ITS ALL ANYONE IS TALKING ABOUT. ANYBODY WHO IS ANYBODY HAS SEEN IT! EA ISNT COOL AT ALL

That's because you live in a small town, I live in a suburban area where there's security guards guarding each entrance to the theatre making sure us underaged people can't get in

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Volbeat roasts a sausage over the flamethrower and enjoys watching kangaskhan's Katy Perry show. It also flicks on its ability.

The Meddler

Never Forget
Gallade, if octoboy does one more bug pun than use Fire Blast over and over until Volbeat dies

My trick is to just buy a ticket for a non-R rated movie. (Or a non-3D movie if I'm trying to get into a 3D movie for less) and then go into the R rated or 3D movie. I did this for Project X, John Carter, 21 Jump Street, etc.

Will-powered Spriter

Pokédex Complete!
That would be Hitmontop that I'm talking about:

To reinstate it: if Blissey attempts to use flamethrower on froslass, stop it with fake out.

If it doesn't, but Thundurus does attempt to attack Froslass with incinerate, use fake out on it, instead.

Don't use the move more than once though.

Paradoxe

not actually psychic
(i thought once you accepted the challenge you could only hit your opponent...?)

Nidoking, if Wormadam shoots a giga drain at you, use another Flamethrower to stop it.

If that won't work, use Protect.

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Volbeat leaps onto nidoking's back to use it as a platform to jump up to hang onto a party streamer, avoiding the tailwind. He then turns on his light to make a spotlight on hitmontop.

"I challenge you to a street brawl, spinny thing!"

Will-powered Spriter

Pokédex Complete!
Hitmontop must politely decline, you see, because one team mate has just accepted a battle against a type it is four times weak to, and the other is under attack from the entire goddamn neighbourhood, so he's too busy for your childish games.

Also, Hitmontop uses fake out to prevent braviary from using one of it's tailwinds.

Sigh!

Bad Taste Everywhere
Braviary if the Fake out comes after atleast one of your Tailwinds try to fly away from him as fast as you can!

Burakoru

Belly Slide
Latias, use Protect against the blizzard, and try to get in front of Thundurus/Mandibuzz is you can, to protect them too.

(Though to you two, I suggest back up plans just in case)

Ace of Shades

AHH!! Gone for two days and no idea what the crepe to do. So first Off Mandibuzz get next to Latias and Thudurus or Landorus(Whatever it is) and let their attacks stop any incoming icy winds. Then if Latias's protect won't save you use an Incinerate to stop the blizzard from hitting you and your team members. Then Challenge Volbeat to a street fight.

Loreni333

Taking Over Serebii
Froslass, looky here... use a snatch on one of braviary's tailwinds!

Now, your fast, your cool. As soon as the blizzard starts you should be running (and dragging your good-for-nothing teammates with you) to the fattest person to defend yourself, and using an Icy Wind to hit everyone AND protect your teammates by directing the blizzard's air-currents away from you!

Then, challenge Hitmontop to a street fight!

Thundurus, keep hiding behind Latias, if the blizzard will still hit you, use psychic to redirect the blizzard at nidoking

Sigh!

Bad Taste Everywhere
Braviary even though this is a small house try to coordinate your movements so that both attacks that are headed to you hit each other instead! Or if that doesn't work try to maneuver in between the crowds of people so you can lose the attacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.