• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Pokémon Royal Rumble X

Status
Not open for further replies.

CptDrDigi

Chickity China
Blaziken if you hadn't hit use the thunder punch before, keep running until you reach the tree and pop Elekid's bubble. And then Bulk Up!

IF you are still near to where all the HPs are being thrown,Bulk up and then just RUN YOUR *** TO THE TREE. And then pop Elekid's bubble. And wait for future orders.

aqua275

Infernape quickly here's a list of commands first, if this will work, while everyone is getting speed boosts run to the small house and shut the door to block out all the attacks coming form the outside. But if the damage from the attacks would bring down the house stay out side and use a heat wave to block the other heat wave and hps. But if there is no heat wave and it won't block the hps use a Hidden power fire to block all the other attacks and to deal some damage to the bridge. then activate your ability and before anyone can cross the rainbow bridge or pop a bubble slam a major fire punch on the bridge to block off the tree of dreams from the main island then wait by the dirt of which the berry will pop out of.

Charze

Always flyin'
For all intensive purposes, I think Heat Waves are much stronger than HP's and could deal damage to the HP users in addition.

winder222

Weilder of the Aura
Staraptor quickly now if the heat wave will go through, fly away across the bridge while your using the hp flying to get out of the heat wave range, if that would fail and hurt you use an ominous wind to block it and the other hps instead of the hp flying, or use one then the other if that wouldn't work. Then also as you use the hp flying and/or ominous wind start flying across the bridge before anyone else and before it gets hit/broken by the fire punch. So once you fly across the bridge to the tree of dreams, and over any pokemon that are on the bridge pop the Luvdisc bubble imminently, while simultaneously activating your ability, before Slowking can and gain the health. Then when you return to the island if you have an attack left, if the health of the bridge is 15 or less use a wing attack on the bridge, or if the bridge's health is higher then 15 then take it down once you get back before any one can pop a bubble. But if the bridge would be broken before you would make it across don't do anything that involves the bridge except activate your ability.

Also I think that if he says that the heat wave would go over the hps that physicality the hps should hit him still cause there are so many of them that they would either block the attack or all the attacks would hit home via Charazard gets hit by all of the HPs and everyone else would be hit by the heat wave.

Charze

Always flyin'
Also I think that if he says that the heat wave would go over the hps that physicality the hps should hit him still cause there are so many of them that they would either block the attack or all the attacks would hit home via Charazard gets hit by all of the HPs and everyone else would be hit by the heat wave.

Just clarifying that I never said the Heat Wave would go over the HP's. And if my Heat Wave or fail-safe HP wouldn't block them all, then no one else's HP's would.

pokemonmaster3.0

Stop laughing...
Sceptile Digs down to avoid the way too many Hidden Powers, Ominous Wind, Heat Wave, and whatever else that would hit me, and then Digs towards the Pecha Berry. He surfaces near the Berry, activates Unburden, and eats the Berry, getting the speed boost (Thanks for the tip, EA). He then hides back in the hole for now.

I agree to Charizard31's previous statement.

Sigh!

Bad Taste Everywhere
Togekiss if you are safe from all of these attacks because of the hidden power use Reflect!

If you are still in danger because of the heat waves use Silver Wind to protect yourself!

Now if Silverwind won't work use Ominous Wind to protect yourself from the heatwaves if the hidden power didn't protect you from them.

~SilverLugia~

Use Razor Shell!
Espeon, once you get teleported back to the main island, Dig underground to protect yourself from the oncoming attacks!

LEDIAN!

Just use Agility!

pokemonmaster3.0

Stop laughing...
Sure, just steal my Dig idea IHATEYOUALLARRGGHH.

Just kidding. No hard feelings.

winder222

Weilder of the Aura
Staraptor start flying your across the bridge boosted speed while slowpoke starts to walk to it and get to the luvdisk bubble first. You can do this because of 3 things 1 slowpoke has the word slow in its name, 2 your flying above every bump and 3 you have a speed boost which is higher than that slowpoke's.

pokemonmaster3.0

Stop laughing...
I deny the logic of reason 1.

You guys can't just do like "Do
small-x-7.png
if something doesn't happen this turn". I won't allow it and I'll just make you do your command no matter what

The Meddler

Never Forget
Actually Kangaskhan, if the Heat Waves and Ominous Winds dont happen and thus wont come at you and affect you, then dont use Ominous Wind

Status
Not open for further replies.