• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Pokémon Royal Rumble X

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a way to protect for the future don't rest ledian! Just use Agility and then use rest so you have a chance of dodging most everything with out protect

CptDrDigi

Chickity China
Blaziken, if you are fast enough, Use Mirror Move to Copy Ledian's drain Punch, before he can use any other moves. If you can't then don't bother, but if you do copy Drain Punch, use it on Smeragle. Then follow it up with two Earthquakes!

If you won't copy Drain punch, just use two Earthquakes.

Charze

Always flyin'
Charizard, wake up. If you can, Fly to avoid the Heat Waves. If that won't work, use Dig instead. If that won't work, use Rock Tomb to seal yourself in and keep you safe from both Heat Waves. If Fly or Dig will work to dodge one Heat Wave but not the other and Rock Tomb won't work, use Protect on the first one then use the previous working action(either being Dig or Fly). If none of those will work, use Protect on the first heat wave and Protect on the second.

So at the end, you still should only have used 1 or 2 moves.

LEDIAN!

Sadly wake up awfully early and use dig if that fails then use light screen

LEDIAN!

Don't use dig if it won't work

YDT

Positively Ecstatic
Smeargle when heat waves start, use quick attack on Charizard to either grab on to his back when flying, follow him down his hole or push him out of the way of the Rock Tomb so you can hide in it. If he ends up using two protects, then you use Protect and Protect on each Heat Wave instead.

Sigh!

Bad Taste Everywhere
Togekiss, if you can protect yourself using Silver Wind and an Ominous wind from the Heat Waves do it! Either way still use them if you can't protect yourself!

Rotom310

As seen in pokedexes
Oki doki loki Slowking, time for MOAR passive dodging!

First using your +3 speed over Sceptile use a Light Screen before it can even get out of its hole, and then if you still are able to do so speed-wise use a Calm Mind before it uses Mega Drain. If you cannot use the calm mind before the mega drain for some strange reason use the calm mind immediately afterwards before Blaziken even has a notion of using Heat Wave (due to your +1 speed over him). If you used the first calm mind before the mega drain then use a second Calm Mind before the first heat wave with your +1 speed over Blaziken. However if you were only able to use the first calm mind before the heat wave then if you have enough time use the second calm mind as well. But if you can't for some reason use the second calm mind before the second Heat Wave.

The Meddler

Never Forget
Kangaskhan, Psych Up Blaziken and then use a Surf to block the HWs and hit everyone and then unleash a Blizzard to block the wind attacks and because you can

LEDIAN!

If you hole can protect you from the surf and blizzard then ignore it but if it can't try to knock down dirt with your hands covering an inch of dirt above you so you can be safe but still easily exit but if your hole can protect you regardless then don't knock down dirt

Sigh!

Bad Taste Everywhere
Togekiss If you can use Protect against the Blizzard! If you can't unleash an Hidden Power Rock!

LEDIAN!

If dig failed then even with light screen you are forever dead....

NOW DANCE UPON YOUR GRAVE!

Charze

Always flyin'
Charizard, if you are underground, stay there. If you are in the air because you used Fly, stay there unless it will not prevent from the winds and Blizzard. If you used two Protects or the being in the air will cause more damage to you then being underground, use Dig as Kangaskhan is Psyching Up to dodge from as many attacks as possible. However, if using Dig will not actually prevent you being hit by any attacks or the damage that will be prevented from Dig is less then the damage taken of the most powerful attack, use Protect instead on the attack that will do the most damage to you.

What I mean by this is, say the hole prevents me from getting hit by the Silver Wind and Hidden Power Rock, which is for all intensive purposes let's say it's 35 HP of damage and I'll get hit by all of the other attacks. But if the Blizzard does 40 damage, use Protect on the Blizzard instead of using Dig. That's just a for instance scenario so you understand what I mean.

But if you won't let me say that because it's not fair, use the Protect on the Blizzard since that will probably be the most powerful attack if Dig won't help you at all.

Absol, wake up while Jellicent is waking up and use a Mud Slap on the sludge wave.

pokemonmaster3.0

Stop laughing...
Sceptile runs into the Dug hole pretty deep to avoid the Heat Waves, Blizzard, Winds, etc. If that wouldn't completely dodge them all, Sceptile makes a Rock Tomb around himself in the hole also.

YDT

Positively Ecstatic
Smeargle as soon as Slowking does it's second calm mind, use psych up then psych up on him, if you used two protects before only use one psych up.

(I know Psych up isn't in Smeargle's movepool in the reffing, but I'm 100% sure I used it already)

Status
Not open for further replies.