• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Pokémon Royal Rumble X

Status
Not open for further replies.
The round begins with Togekiss gliding towards the berry. Ledian also wishes to go after it, so it uses the tailwind behind its back to push it forward and grab it before the dove can. Sceptile then decides to start to climb upwards to e
small-x-7.png
it its hole, while Slowking seems the imminent attack and decides to use its three speed advantage to put up a light screen (1) and calm its mind (2). Sceptile then pops up out of its hole and mega drain (1) Slowking, barely doing any damage. Then, despite being told not to do this in case it is attacked, Sceptile decides to rest (2) because as I've said COUNTLESS TIMES I. DO. NOT. COUNT. ATTACKS. THAT. INVOLVE. PREDICTING. THE. FUTURE. AS. THEY. ARE. CHEAP.

Ledian then decides to use an agility (1) and rest (2)s.

Blaziken then decides that because it is raining, it is a perfectly good time to launch a heat wave (1) (which...somehow works even though logic would dictate that YOU WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO MAKE THINGS HOT WHILE IT IS RAINING?). Charizard decides to wake up and protect (1), while Smeargle also protect (1)s. As the wave is about to hit the king of slowness, it calms its mind (3) once again, making the already depowered resistant heat wave, blocked by light screen, barely do a scratch to it.

Kangaskhan tries to gain Slowking's sweet stats with a psych up, but everyone's favourite reffing hand swoops in and gives the kangaroo a nice slapping on the face costing 5 HP, as Kangaskhan can't learn psych up! It then tries to summon a surf to block, but the two speeds faster Heat Wave hits it before it can do anything.

KANGASKHAN HAS FAINTED!!!!!!

Ledian then wakes up from its short nap and puts up a light screen (3) to lessen the damage. The sleeping Sceptile then takes the hit, along with Togekiss...

SCEPTILE HAS FAINTED!!!.

As the Pokémon begin to catch their breath, they realized things are not over as Blaziken decides to conjure up another Heat Wave (2), which Charizard and Smeargle Protect(2)(2) from, while Togekiss, Ledian, and Slowking take the hit as well as leaving Ledian with a burn!

As Smeargle decides to Psych Up (3) Slowking, making my job more annoying to copy all of his entire damn changes, a vengeful Togekiss decides to whip up a silver wind (1) and an ominous wind (2), hitting everyone (e
small-x-7.png
cept for Smeargle who doesn't get hit by the latter wind). Togekiss, not finish then releases one final rock typed hidden power (3) which Charizard protect (3)s from, and hits everyone else.

The round ends with Blaziken speedboosting some more, Smeargle becoming even moodier having its attack raised, but its special attack lowered, and Ledian taking damage from burn. The pods begin to flash as everything around the contestant changes, making them appear in a darker, more destroyed, area.

~Participants~
Togekiss (mitchlord)
Blaziken (Digipoke1)
Ledian (Bridge)
Charizard (Charizard31)
Slowking (Rotom310)
Smeargle (YDT)

~HP~
1.) Charizard - 95
2.) Smeargle - 65
3.) Togekiss - 56
4.) Ledian – 46
5.) Slowking – 35
6.) Blaziken - 16

~Stamina~
1.) Slowking - 125
----------MAX----------
2.) Ledian – 109
3.) Charizard – 100
4.) Blaziken – 74
4.) Smeargle – 74
6.) Togekiss – 61

~Ranks~
1.) Charizard - 145
2.) Smeargle - 102
3.) Ledian - 100.5
4.) Slowking - 97.5
5.) Togekiss - 86.5
6.) Blaziken - 53

~Status Effects~
Togekiss - Light Screened (Special Attacks Are Halved. 2 turns left), Reflected (Physical Attacks Are Halved. 2 turns left)
Blaziken -
Ledian - Light Screened (Special Attacks are Halved. 4 turns left), Burned (4 turns left), Holding a Salac Berry (When HP goes below 25, user's speed will permanently increase by 1 stage)
Charizard -
Slowking - Light Screened (Special Attacks are Halved. 4 turns left)
Smeargle -

~Stat Changes~
Togekiss

Blaziken
Attack - Bulked Up (+5 Attack. 2 turns left)
Defense - Bulked Up (+5 Defense. 2 turns left)
Speed - Speedboosted (+ Speed. 2 turns left), Speedboosted (+ Speed. 3 turns left), Speedboosted (+ Speed. 4 turns left)

Ledian
Attack - Burned (-5-10 Attack. 4 turns left)
Speed - Agility (++ Speed. 2 turns left), Agility (++ Speed. 4 turns left)

Charizard
Speed - Tailwinded (++ Speed. 2 turns left)

Slowking
Attack - Bulked Up (+5 Attack. 3 turns left)
Defense - Bulked Up (+5 Defense. 3 turns left), Moody (+10 Defense. 3 turns left)
Special Attack - Moody (-5 Special Attack. 3 turns left), Calm Mindedx2 (+10 Special Attack. 4 turns left)
Special Defense - Calm Mindedx2 (+10 Special Defense. 4 turns left)
Speed - Speedboosted (+ Speed. 3 turns left), Tailwinded (++ Speed. 3 turns left)

Smeargle
Bulked Up (+5 Attack. 3 turns left), Bulked Up (+5 Attack. 3 turns left), Moody (+10 Attack. 4 turns left)
Defense - Moody (+10 Defense. 2 turns left), Moody (+10 Defense. 3 turns left), Moody (+10 Defense. 3 turns left)
Special Attack - Moody (-5 Special Attack. 2 turns left). Moody (-5 Special Attack. 2 turns left), Moody (-5 Special Attack. 3 turns left), Calm Mindedx2 (+10 Special Attack. 4 turns left), Moody (-5 Special Attack. 4 turns left)
Special Defense - Moody (-5 Special Defense. 3 turns left), Special Defense - Calm Mindedx2 (+10 Special Defense. 4 turns left)
Speed - Tailwinded (++ Speed. 2 turns left), Speedboosted (+Speed. 3 turns left), Tailwinded (++ Speed. 3 turns left), Speedboosted (+ Speed. 3 turns left)

~Ability Bar~
Togekiss - Super Luck
Blaziken - Speed Boost
Ledian - Iron Fist
Charizard - Solar Power
Slowking - Regenerator
Smeargle - Moody

~Smeargle's Movepool~
Tailwind, Hidden Power, Rest, Psycho Shift, Rain Dance, Earthquake, Bounce, Quick Attack, Aerial Ace, Thief, Protect, Psych Up

~Announcements~
1.) If I made a mistake in any way, just tell me and I'll edit this.
2.) EA has noticed people actually care if they are credited for the stage, so instead of wasting an announcement slot we'll do what we used to do and put it at the end of the stages.
3.) Smeargle is gonna be sketching a lot of moves, making it difficult for refs and participants to follow, which is why I have added the above section. Any time Smeargle sketches a move, it will be added there.
4.) The Refs spot is removed as it's pretty pointless.
5.) The stat changes section has been re-organized due to how cluttered it is. Please tell me if you have any problems with the new format, it can all be tweaked.

~Current Stage~
Dreamworld (New!)
Welcome to the Dreamyard, the wrecked research Facilty of dreams! On ground level, there is simply dirt and busted tiles and wreckage from the explsion, and many big blue barrels full of oil. This can be used for slicks, barricades, flinging, etc. But if you get covered in it by certain means (being pushed in from attacks, etc.), you can get poisoned by the filth!

Above the ground is the wreckage of the second floor. Simple, like the bottom floor but you need to fly/bounce/Other creative way to get up to it. It’s in no way secluded from attacks but can aid you from most, and it has tons of holes and about of quarter of that floor is left.

Below all of this, is the wreckage of the basement. High physic energy is here, so every turn there is a 1/2 chance of either a Physic aftershock, which deals 5 damage to all down there, or a chance of the dream dust effectively giving you a free five stamina.

But the most important part for this stage, THE DREAMWORLD!

You see, when you decide to rest, while your body will stay at the dreamyard, your mind will go to the dream world (this means your body still may be attacked even if you are at the dream world, and you will have to wake up to avoid as always). But at the dream world, you will be able to ATTACK other people also in there, and it still uses normal stamina. Here there is the dream forest, a simple lush forest. Flying pokemon can’t fly too high to do trees, and there are several rivers. If you wake up, you are teleported instantly out (created by Loreni333)

~Field Effects~
Everyone is at the ground level of the Dreamyard.

~Items On Field~

~Protect Bar~
Togekiss - 6
Blaziken - 5
Ledian - 4
Charizard - 2
Slowking - 5
Smeargle - 2

~Referee Comments~
Togekiss: You wasted too much stamina on moves that barely did any damage to anyone. Why use a silver wind and ominous wind even though they're the same move but different type? You should have just stuck to two ominous winds, less Pokémon are resistant to it
Blaziken: Not your fault you didn't anticipate the surf not happening, but you should have used another move just in case...
Kangaskhan: Lololololol
Ledian: You're light screens helped you, but you still took significant damage. You should have taken my advice and not used two attacks at once
Charizard: You blew THREE protects and a ton of stamina. You have have good HP, but good luck surviving bro
Sceptile: Even if I wasn't a jerk to you, you STILL would have fainted as you weren't fast enough to get back into the hole as the heat wave has speed priority and would have fainted.
Slowking: I get go for the defense boost approach, but you still took quite a bit of damage
Smeargle: Meh. You performed the best you could
-My god we're going fast

Electivire Addict's MVP Award:
You all performed pretty terribly IMO, but I'll give this to Slowking for concentrating on boosting his defenses instead of wasting stamina defending. It may have costed him a bit of damage, but it will help him out more in the long run​

~Final Rankings~
1.)
2.)
3.)
4.)
5.)
6.)
8.) pokemonmaster3.0's Sceptile (Blaziken's Heat Wave)
8.) WhoIsWho's Kangaskhan (Blaziken's Heat Wave)
9.) ShadeAce's Armaldo (Togekiss' Silver Wind)
10.) Shinylugia101's Espeon (Charizard's Heat Wave)
11.) aqua275's Infernape (Armaldo's Earthquake)
12.) winder222's Staraptor (Glameow's Slash)

Last edited:
For Smeargle's defense...why isn't bulk up there?

Sigh!

Bad Taste Everywhere
How did I lose 52 HP? Light screen is suppose to half the damage, the only attacks that hurt me were the 2 heatwaves which should've been MAX 30 damage

For Smeargle's defense...why isn't bulk up there?

Its defense is already ma
small-x-7.png
ed out. It can't gain anymore

How did I lose 52 HP? Light screen is suppose to half the damage, the only attacks that hurt me were the 2 heatwaves which should've been MAX 30 damage
Right, forgot your light screen. I will fix

Sigh!

Bad Taste Everywhere
Togekiss Psych up on Smeargle and the use Aerial Ace on Blaziken, hopefully the speed will let you hit it.

LEDIAN!

Use Mimic on psych up then use psych up on Togekiss

pokemonmaster3.0

Stop laughing...
...I have nothing to say. I guess I've lost my touch, though 7th isn't horrible.

Charze

Always flyin'
Charizard, use a Tailwind before Blaziken uses Heat Wave and then counter the Heat Waves with a Twister to prevent you from taking damage, and try to hit Smeargle if you can.

LEDIAN USE rest

Ledian use roost instead of rest

Sigh!

Bad Taste Everywhere
Togekiss wake up and use Ominous Wind if you are fast enough to use it to protect yourself! If not just keep on resting!

Okay 8/10 are ready to rumble on Bridge battles 3.

I just need Fanal! and ninjadog to vm that they are ready

Burakoru

Belly Slide
Charizard starts off with a brilliant Tailwind (1), before everyone began to look towards Blaziken. The giant fire chicken then looks around at all his competitors, followed by a completely evil laughter, as he then began to let out a Wave of immense Heat (1) at all of his opponents, and deactivates his ability! Smeargle quickly sketches (1) the currently used moves, and fires his own Wave of Heat (2), followed with a nice Rest (3). Togekiss ends up taking both hits, followed by a Psych Up on Smeargle. The Heat Waves also end up slamming into Ledian, who Mimics (1) Togekiss' Psych Up (2). Charizard then sees the upcoming heat waves and creates a Twister (2), which absorbs the heat waves and comes charging at the resting Smeargle. Slowking decides to be lazy and take both hits, before yawning, and then screaming from a burn. Togekiss then Rests (2), and the barely living Ledian Roosts (3).

Smeargle gets moodier, and was going to gain more defense stats, but is at the limit, so instead loses stats in Sp. Defense, Slowking's Regenerator helps it out, and both Slowking and Ledian take damage from burn. Speaking of Ledian, one of his Agilities wear off.

~Participants~
Togekiss (mitchlord)
Blaziken (Digipoke1)
Ledian (Bridge)
Charizard (Charizard31)
Slowking (Rotom310)
Smeargle (YDT)

~HP~
1.) Charizard - 95
2.) Smeargle - 61
3.) Slowking – 42
4.) Togekiss - 25
5.) Ledian – 20
6.) Blaziken - 16

~Stamina~
1.) Slowking - 125
----------MAX----------
2.) Charizard – 85
3.) Togekiss – 82
4.) Ledian – 78
5.) Blaziken – 32
6.) Smeargle – 24

~Ranks~
1.) Charizard - 137.5
2.) Slowking - 104.5
3.) Smeargle - 73
4.) Togekiss - 66
5.) Ledian - 59
6.) Blaziken - 32

~Status Effects~
Togekiss - Light Screened (Special Attacks Are Halved. 1 turns left), Reflected (Physical Attacks Are Halved. 1 turns left), Resting
Blaziken -
Ledian - Light Screened (Special Attacks are Halved. 3 turns left), Burned (3 turns left), Holding a Salac Berry (When HP goes below 25, user's speed will permanently increase by 1 stage)
Charizard -
Slowking - Light Screened (Special Attacks are Halved. 3 turns left), Burned (4 Turns left)
Smeargle - Resting

~Stat Changes~
Togekiss
Bulked Up (+5 Attack. 4 turns left), Bulked Up (+5 Attack. 4 turns left), Moody (+10 Attack. 4 turns left)
Defense - Moody (+10 Defense. 4 turns left), Moody (+10 Defense. 4 turns left), Moody (+10 Defense. 4 turns left)
Special Attack - Moody (-5 Special Attack. 4 turns left). Moody (-5 Special Attack. 4 turns left), Moody (-5 Special Attack. 4 turns left), Calm Mindedx2 (+10 Special Attack. 4 turns left), Moody (-5 Special Attack. 4 turns left)
Special Defense - Moody (-5 Special Defense. 4 turns left), Special Defense - Calm Mindedx2 (+10 Special Defense. 4 turns left)
Speed - Tailwinded (++ Speed. 4 turns left), Speedboosted (+Speed. 4 turns left), Tailwinded (++ Speed. 4 turns left), Speedboosted (+ Speed. 4 turns left)

Blaziken
Attack - Bulked Up (+5 Attack. 1 turns left)
Defense - Bulked Up (+5 Defense. 1 turns left)
Speed - Speedboosted (+ Speed. 1 turns left), Speedboosted (+ Speed. 2 turns left), Speedboosted (+ Speed. 3 turns left)

Ledian
Attack - Burned (-5-10 Attack. 3 turns left)Bulked Up (+5 Attack. 4 turns left), Bulked Up (+5 Attack. 4 turns left), Moody (+10 Attack. 4 turns left)
Defense - Moody (+10 Defense. 4 turns left), Moody (+10 Defense. 4 turns left), Moody (+10 Defense. 4 turns left)
Special Attack - Moody (-5 Special Attack. 4 turns left). Moody (-5 Special Attack. 4 turns left), Moody (-5 Special Attack. 4 turns left), Calm Mindedx2 (+10 Special Attack. 4 turns left), Moody (-5 Special Attack. 4 turns left)
Special Defense - Moody (-5 Special Defense. 4 turns left), Special Defense - Calm Mindedx2 (+10 Special Defense. 4 turns left)
Speed - Agility (++ Speed. 2 turns left) Tailwinded (++ Speed. 3 turns left), Speedboosted (+Speed. 3 turns left), Tailwinded (++ Speed. 4 turns left), Speedboosted (+Speed. 4 turns left), Tailwinded (++ Speed. 4 turns left), Speedboosted (+ Speed. 4 turns left)

Charizard
Speed - Tailwinded (++ Speed. 1 turns left) Tailwinded (++ Speed. 4 turns left)

Slowking
Attack - Bulked Up (+5 Attack. 2 turns left) Burned (-5-10 attack. 4 turns)
Defense - Bulked Up (+5 Defense. 2 turns left), Moody (+10 Defense. 2 turns left)
Special Attack - Moody (-5 Special Attack. 2 turns left), Calm Mindedx2 (+10 Special Attack. 3 turns left)
Special Defense - Calm Mindedx2 (+10 Special Defense. 3 turns left)
Speed - Speedboosted (+ Speed. 2 turns left), Tailwinded (++ Speed. 2 turns left)

Smeargle
Bulked Up (+5 Attack. 2 turns left), Bulked Up (+5 Attack. 2 turns left), Moody (+10 Attack. 3 turns left)
Defense - Moody (+10 Defense. 1 turns left), Moody (+10 Defense. 2 turns left), Moody (+10 Defense. 2 turns left)
Special Attack - Moody (-5 Special Attack. 1 turns left). Moody (-5 Special Attack. 1 turns left), Moody (-5 Special Attack. 2 turns left), Calm Mindedx2 (+10 Special Attack. 3 turns left), Moody (-5 Special Attack. 3 turns left)
Special Defense - Moody (-5 Special Defense. 2 turns left), Special Defense - Calm Mindedx2 (+10 Special Defense. 3 turns left) Moody (-5 Specfial defense. 4 turns left)
Speed - Tailwinded (++ Speed. 1 turns left), Speedboosted (+Speed. 2 turns left), Tailwinded (++ Speed. 2 turns left), Speedboosted (+ Speed. 2 turns left)

~Ability Bar~
Togekiss - Super Luck
Blaziken - Speed Boost
Ledian - Iron Fist
Charizard - Solar Power
Slowking - Regenerator
Smeargle - Moody

~Smeargle's Movepool~
Tailwind, Hidden Power, Rest, Psycho Shift, Rain Dance, Earthquake, Bounce, Quick Attack, Aerial Ace, Thief, Protect, Psych Up, Heat Wave, Mimic,

~Announcements~
1.) If I made a mistake in any way, just tell me and I'll edit this.
2.) EA has noticed people actually care if they are credited for the stage, so instead of wasting an announcement slot we'll do what we used to do and put it at the end of the stages.
3.) Smeargle is gonna be sketching a lot of moves, making it difficult for refs and participants to follow, which is why I have added the above section. Any time Smeargle sketches a move, it will be added there.
4.) The Refs spot is removed as it's pretty pointless.
5.) The stat changes section has been re-organized due to how cluttered it is. Please tell me if you have any problems with the new format, it can all be tweaked.

~Current Stage~
Dreamworld
Welcome to the Dreamyard, the wrecked research Facilty of dreams! On ground level, there is simply dirt and busted tiles and wreckage from the explsion, and many big blue barrels full of oil. This can be used for slicks, barricades, flinging, etc. But if you get covered in it by certain means (being pushed in from attacks, etc.), you can get poisoned by the filth!

Above the ground is the wreckage of the second floor. Simple, like the bottom floor but you need to fly/bounce/Other creative way to get up to it. It’s in no way secluded from attacks but can aid you from most, and it has tons of holes and about of quarter of that floor is left.

Below all of this, is the wreckage of the basement. High physic energy is here, so every turn there is a 1/2 chance of either a Physic aftershock, which deals 5 damage to all down there, or a chance of the dream dust effectively giving you a free five stamina.

But the most important part for this stage, THE DREAMWORLD!

You see, when you decide to rest, while your body will stay at the dreamyard, your mind will go to the dream world (this means your body still may be attacked even if you are at the dream world, and you will have to wake up to avoid as always). But at the dream world, you will be able to ATTACK other people also in there, and it still uses normal stamina. Here there is the dream forest, a simple lush forest. Flying pokemon can’t fly too high to do trees, and there are several rivers. If you wake up, you are teleported instantly out (created by Loreni333)

~Field Effects~
Everyone is at the ground level of the Dreamyard.
Togekiss and Smeargle's minds are in the Dream World.

~Items On Field~

~Protect Bar~
Togekiss - 6
Blaziken - 5
Ledian - 4
Charizard - 2
Slowking - 5
Smeargle - 2

~Referee Comments~
Togekiss: You were too slow to use Ominous Wind in time, thus you keep sleeping, and your Light Screen and Reflect go out next turn.... have fun.
Blaziken: You know you pretty much screwed yourself over with that Heat wave, right?
Ledian: You, just, got, SO LUCKY THERE. You were so close to dying, I actually predicted you would.
Charizard: Wow, you might just win. You were able to beat both Heat Waves while using so little stamina.
Slowking: I see what you did here, but that honestly wasn't worth it, you ended up getting burned and lost more HP then you gained.
Smeargle: ...................the RNG hates Sketch, that's all I can say.
Anyone Reading This: Darnit, nobody died this time. I'm so excited for no Theme.

The You gotta Bekidding me Fail:
Like last time, you all sucked this round, except Charizard, so the fail goes to Charizard for doing so well Blaziken, you now have some really cr*ppy stamina, and didn't even say to Rest this turn after your little Heat Waving, I know how to rage quit, but you had no good reason to....but now ya do sadly, cause you f'd yerself over.​

~Final Rankings~
1.)
2.)
3.)
4.)
5.)
6.)
8.) pokemonmaster3.0's Sceptile (Blaziken's Heat Wave)
8.) WhoIsWho's Kangaskhan (Blaziken's Heat Wave)
9.) ShadeAce's Armaldo (Togekiss' Silver Wind)
10.) Shinylugia101's Espeon (Charizard's Heat Wave)
11.) aqua275's Infernape (Armaldo's Earthquake)
12.) winder222's Staraptor (Glameow's Slash)

Status
Not open for further replies.