• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Pokémon Royal Rumble X

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Meddler

Never Forget
Dialga, use ROAR OF TIME

Burakoru

Belly Slide
Alteredtina, laugh as you are in a Shaadow Force, and thus dodging time being ripped through your alternate dimension.

Rotom310

As seen in pokedexes
Hey Kyurem310 if you have a move left (which you should) use Protect on the Roar of Time if it would hit you. If you don't have a move left don't protect because you can't and be resigned to your fate.

Gryoine

"Squawk!"
I realize that EA does not like these, but I must do so.

CALLING A CEASEFIRE:

Also requesting filler.

@MB/Zapphire: I have given you ample time to talk to me or attack. Tough luck.

~hoblaph

Gryoine

"Squawk!"
Having been visited by the spirit of reffing, I have been instructed by Him to remove the CEASEFIRE and wait for others to come online.

CEASEFIRE RETRACTED

~hoblaph

Wolf Prince

Lycan Seraph
Wolfchomp if the all mercyfull Hoblaph let's it, instead of doing the second swords dance protect from roar of time

Burakoru

Belly Slide
Alteredtina, if for some reason you can attack, before Dialga starts Roar of Time, but after everything else, use the other part of Shadow Force on Wolfchomp, and Protect from Roar of Time.

BTW to all you other Shadow Forcers, it's attack me and die, or protect and live.

Ace of Shades

OK Kingdra to dodge the roar of time if you aren't already in your dive puddle try to get in there. If that doesn't work and you have a move left Protect. and if you can't do either try to get into Axew's hole.

Ninja Dog

Banned
Latias after the roar of time use the second part of Shadow Force on Kyurem310 if he uses protect, if he doesn't use protect, Use it on alteredtina.

Ace of Shades

Kingdra I'm not sure if you have any moves left but if you do get out of wherever you are, activate your ability, go over to latias, and Aurora Beam in the face. Then go back wherever you were unless it was a dive puddle stay near just not in it.

Ninja Dog

Banned
Latias use another Shadiw Force to dodge the aurora beam and shadow force.

surfer treecko

Highly Explosive
If Axew is no longer in range, then Gible activates its ability.

It then hides behind the biggest Pokemon it can find in order to protect from all the Blizzards and Meteors.

~SilverLugia~

Use Razor Shell!
The Rules said:
8.) Unless there have been no other commands between the two, you may not make another post commanding your Pokémon to do something different to a previous command you made. It will not be counted.
*Facedesk Facedesk Facedesk*
Silvermence, you are officially doomed.

IF, by some MIRACLE, you do not die, let out the greatest Draco Meteor in existence, and you MIGHT be able to block out the Roar of Time with the said attack.
But you're most likely dead by now. Just saying.

Josef Stylin

I want to dye
Bullmence, if you have used up all moves, start writing your will because the odds say you are quite fucked.

If not, use Rock Tomb.

Gryghaim

InfernalBlaze
Origiratina, if Roar of Time can indeed hit you while in Shadow Force use the second part of Shadow Force on a RNG'd taget and then Protect against Roar of Time.
If not just wait until everything has clearded up and then use the second part of Shadow Force on a RNG'd target.

Ace of Shades

Kingdra if Originatina's Shadow Force will hit you get in your dive puddle thingy then come out after he is finished trying to attack

Status
Not open for further replies.