• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Pokémon Royal Rumble X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gryghaim

InfernalBlaze
Sneasel with Inner Focus.

In case I don't get kicked nickname shall be IBsel.

Ninja Dog

Banned
I'll join as Porygon2 with Trace.

pokemonmaster3.0

Stop laughing...
Would you look at that, I'm back! Sorry for my departure from SPPF, I kinda started losing interest in Pokemon, my schedule cluttered up, I have a whole list of excuses. But as I think that there's 1 more spot left, I'll be Ho-Oh with Pressure.

YDT

Positively Ecstatic
Round 64
Round Theme - Johto Galore: Part 3 (All 2nd Gens)
Additional Info: This round will be done TOURNAMENT STYLE. [/b]

The Tournament Style - With this style, 16 people participate and are randomly divided into 4 blocks of 4. Once two Pokémon are eliminated from each block, the other two go on to the next round. The proceeding contestants of Block A take part in another 4 way rumble with the proceeding contestants of Block B, while the same is for Block C and Block D. Once two Pokémon are eliminated from each, the remaining four face off against each other. Each contestant will have 50 HP and 150 stamina, with the new 75 being the new maximum when gone under instead of 120.

1.) Octillery w/Sniper (DarkRecon)
2.) Dunsparse w/Serence Grace (Psiionic)
3.) Murkrow w/Prankster (Bekidding)
4.) Xatu w/Magic Bounce (Sir DJ)
5.) Azumarill w/Sap Sipper (winder22)
6.) Crobat w/Infiltrator (crobatconey)*
7.) Murkrow w/Prankster (Rx Queen)
8.) Lanturn w/Volt Absorb (Robotic Wind)
9.) Meganium (aqua275)
10.) Sneasel w/Pickpocket (HydroSwampert)
11.) Blissey w/Natural Cure (Charizard31)
12.) Sneasel w/Inner Focus (InfernalBlaze)*
13.) Porygon2 w/Trace (Ninja Dog)
14.) Heracross w/Moxie (Shazdar)*
15.) Ho-oh w/Pressure (pokemonmaster3.0)
16.)

* means can be booted.

Only four spots left, round will start tonight

octoboy

I Crush Everything
If I may, I shall bump the bat, and play a levitating misdreavus.

Edit: One more spot means I'm misdreavus, and my ability is levitate.

Round 64
Round Theme - Johto Galore: Part 3 (All 2nd Gens)
Additional Info: This round will be done TOURNAMENT STYLE.

The Tournament Style - With this style, 16 people participate and are randomly divided into 4 blocks of 4. Once two Pokémon are eliminated from each block, the other two go on to the next round. The proceeding contestants of Block A take part in another 4 way rumble with the proceeding contestants of Block B, while the same is for Block C and Block D. Once two Pokémon are eliminated from each, the remaining four face off against each other. Each contestant will have 50 HP and 150 stamina, with the new 75 being the new maximum when gone under instead of 120.

1.) Octillery w/Sniper (DarkRecon)
2.) Dunsparse w/Serence Grace (Psiionic)
3.) Murkrow w/Prankster (Bekidding)
4.) Xatu w/Magic Bounce (Sir DJ)
5.) Azumarill w/Sap Sipper (winder22)
6.) Crobat w/Infiltrator (crobatconey)*
7.) Murkrow w/Prankster (Rx Queen)
8.) Lanturn w/Volt Absorb (Robotic Wind)
9.) Meganium (aqua275)
10.) Sneasel w/Pickpocket (HydroSwampert)
11.) Blissey w/Natural Cure (Charizard31)
12.) Sneasel w/Inner Focus (InfernalBlaze)*
13.) Porygon2 w/Trace (Ninja Dog)
14.) Heracross w/Moxie (Shazdar)*
15.) Ho-oh w/Pressure (pokemonmaster3.0)
16.) Misdreavus w/ Levitate (octoboy)

* means can be booted.

We are now FULL, however that does not mean it is too late to join. There are three that are able to be booted, so you can still join. The round will only begin tonight

YDT

Positively Ecstatic
Block HeartGold

~Participants~
Dunsparse (Psiionic)
Meganium (aqua275)
Azumarill (winder22)
Sneasel (InfernalBlaze)

~HP~
1.) Dunsparce - 50
1.) Meganium - 50
1.) Azumarill - 50
1.) Sneasel - 50

~Stamina~
1.) Dunsparce - 150
1.) Meganium - 150
1.) Azumarill - 150
1.) Sneasel - 150

~Status Effects~
Dunsparce -
Meganium -
Azumarill -
Sneasel -

~Stat Changes~

Dunsparce -
Attack (Total: 0)
Defense (Total: 0)
Special Attack (Total: 0)
Special Defense (Total: 0)
Speed (Total: 0)

Meganium -

Azumarill -

Sneasel -

~Ability Bar~
Dunsparce - Serene Grace
Meganium - Overgrow
Azumarill - Sap Sipper
Sneasel - Inner Focus

~Protect Bar~
Dunsparce - 5
Meganium - 5
Azumarill - 5
Sneasel -5

~Announcements~
1.) If I made a mistake in any way, just tell me and I'll edit this.
2.) Due to the last tournament style lasting almost two months, we will be conducting two blocks at a time. This shouldn't be too confusing as you should pay attention to who you're up against, but if you block the wrong thing or attack the wrong person, everyone who is up for it may VM you saying "you are a retarded goose".

~Current Stage~
Whirl Islands(NEW!)

Welcome to Whirl islands, the body of water with intense whirlpools. You are all wearing indestructible air tanks (air bubble for fire types and nothing for water types), so you can swim and dive as much as you want throughout this area. The actual islands themselves are currently not accessible, for no particular reason. There are some rocks scattered around the area, which you can use for cover or sit on if you are bored of swimming. *As previously stated this place is full of dangerous whirlpools, many trainers have been sucked in and their possessions are sitting at the bottom of this lake sea thingy. You can dive down whenever you want to go search for an item, when you do this there is a half chance you will find an item and half chance a wild Pokemon will attack you. *At the end of the turn whirlpools will have a 1/10 chance of sucking each player in which will: do 5 damage to you, make you swap any item you are holding with a different one from the sea/lake floor and/or attacked by a wild Pokemon (meaning 0-3 of these things will happen when sucked in). Whenever a rumbler faints on this stage, between all possible existing alternate dimensions in that round, the chances of the whirlpools will increase by 1/5 .

~Field Effects~
Whirpooly (sideways 8 Turns Left)

~Items On Field~
Lost Pocessions

~Referee Comments~
Prediction: I think Azumarill and Dunsparce are moving on. Azumarill's ability is so awesome.
-As a tip, all of your stats are reset if you move on to the next round, you don't have to conserve your energy that much

~Final Rankings~
1.)
2.)
3.)
4.)
7.)
7.)
8.)
8.)
15.)
15.)
15.)
15.)
16.)
16.)
16.)
16.)

Last edited:

YDT

Positively Ecstatic
Block SoulSilver

~Participants~
Sneasel (HydroSwampert)
Crobat (crobatconey)
Misdreavus (octoboy)
Ho-oh (pokemonmaster3.0)

~HP~
1.) Sneasel - 50
1.) Crobat - 50
1.) Misdreavus - 50
1.) Ho-oh - 50

~Stamina~
1.) Sneasel - 150
1.) Crobat - 150
1.) Misdreavus - 150
1.) Ho-oh - 150

~Status Effects~
Sneasel -
Crobat -
Misdreavus -
Ho-oh -

~Stat Changes~

Sneasel -

Crobat -

Misdreavus -

Ho-oh -

~Ability Bar~
Sneasel - Pickpocket
Crobat - Infiltrator
Misdreavus - Levitate
Ho-oh - Pressure

~Protect Bar~
Sneasel - 5
Crobat - 5
Misdreavus - 5
Ho-oh - 5

~Announcements~
1.) If I made a mistake in any way, just tell me and I'll edit this.
2.) Due to the last tournament style lasting almost two months, we will be conducting two blocks at a time. This shouldn't be too confusing as you should pay attention to who you're up against, but if you block the wrong thing or attack the wrong person, everyone who is up for it may VM you saying "you are a retarded goose".

~Current Stage~
Whirl Islands(NEW!)

Welcome to Whirl islands, the body of water with intense whirlpools. You are all wearing indestructible air tanks (air bubble for fire types and nothing for water types), so you can swim and dive as much as you want throughout this area. The actual islands themselves are currently not accessible, for no particular reason. There are some rocks scattered around the area, which you can use for cover or sit on if you are bored of swimming. *As previously stated this place is full of dangerous whirlpools, many trainers have been sucked in and their possessions are sitting at the bottom of this lake sea thingy. You can dive down whenever you want to go search for an item, when you do this there is a half chance you will find an item and half chance a wild Pokemon will attack you. *At the end of the turn whirlpools will have a 1/10 chance of sucking each player in which will: do 5 damage to you, make you swap any item you are holding with a different one from the sea/lake floor and/or attacked by a wild Pokemon (meaning 0-3 of these things will happen when sucked in). Whenever a rumbler faints on this stage, between all possible existing alternate dimensions in that round, the chances of the whirlpools will increase by 1/5 .

~Field Effects~
Whirpooly (sideways 8 Turns Left)

~Items On Field~
Lost Pocessions

~Referee Comments~
Prediction: Ho-oh and Misdreavus for sure moving on, they are way strong.

~Final Rankings~
1.)
2.)
3.)
4.)
7.)
7.)
8.)
8.)
15.)
15.)
15.)
15.)
16.)
16.)
16.)
16.)

Last edited:
We have abilities now!??!?!?!????? What????????????? (I just thought it would be like a hidden thing or something I didn't think you could control it!!!!!!!!!!!)

So uhh Crobat, activate your abilities I guess? Idk

Crobat, if uhhh it will hit all opponents use a rock typed hidden power.

We don't have to bold the type right??? I see a bunch of you guys doing that, but it doesn't say that anywhere. I mean it's not apart of the attack name or anything right???? Sorry if I'm wrong, but that's just what I've been seeing

pokemonmaster3.0

Stop laughing...
God, I'm gonna be rusty. And yes, it is required to bold moves, but not abilities, unless the rule has been changed (which I doubt happened).

Ho-Oh activates Pressure and flies above the water, which I believe he can do. I'll do something else a little later (the site I use for a move list isn't loading, and I am feeling really lazy now).

pokemonmaster3.0

Stop laughing...
I take it back. The page loaded. Ho-Oh shoots a Thunderbolt at the water. If it won't hit multiple Pokemon, it being a body of water and all, then it is aimed at Crobat, possibly even possibly breaking part of the Hidden Power coming at Ho-Oh if it works that way. If Ho-Oh still would be hit, he flies high, trying to avoid it.

pokemonmaster3.0

Stop laughing...
God, sorry for the triple post. I misread crobatconey's question. You probably don't need to bold the type, I don't think.

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Misdreavus puts its ability on and levitates into the air after ho-oh to get out of the way of the thunderbolt and hidden power.

winder222

Weilder of the Aura
Azumarill please dive into the water to find an item then if you succeeded or not jump above the water and land on a rock then jump high into the air and use a body slam on the water to create a powerful wave of water to envelop your opponents and damage them.

If the body slam idea would fail and wouldn't hurt any of your opponents then just stay on your rock using your ultra sensitive ears to detect your opponents position and possible atacks. Then wait.

Sigh!

Bad Taste Everywhere
Dunsparce causally mention that landing with you belly in a body slam against water ends in pain

and then use Dig to avoid any future things and allow everybody else to kill themselves if for some reason you can't dig or dig would somehow harm you use Thunderbolt to shock everybody else if you can use it as a wide area move due to being surrounded in water if you can't then don't use it

octoboy

I Crush Everything
...hang on, are players only capable of affecting fighters in their own block?

Misdreavus bobs up and down out of the way of any potential danger.

Status
Not open for further replies.