• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Pokémon Royal Rumble X

Status
Not open for further replies.

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Since when is dodging absolutely impossible in a rumble? I thought this was anime style.

Misdreavus gives an extremely P. O.ed look, and protects itself with a shock wave, then pain splits sneasel.

Gryoine

"Squawk!"
Sneasel summons the power that is hidden within it--dark energy (1) and unleashes it upon all. In retaliation, Crobat summons its own rock-based power (1) and they collide, protecting themselves but hitting the other two Pokemon. Misdreavus is told to protect itself, but it doesn't know what to protect itself from, and doesn't use any attack, getting hit by the Hidden Powers. Ho-oh just remains immobile as it, too, is struck.

MISDREAVUS HAS FAINTED
HO-OH HAS FAINTED

CONGRATULATIONS TO HYDROSWAMPERT'S SNEASEL AND CROBATCONEY'S CROBAT FOR ADVANCING

~Participants~
Sneasel (HydroSwampert)
Crobat (crobatconey)

~HP~
1.) Sneasel - 50
1.) Crobat - 50

~Stamina~
1.) Sneasel - 113
2.) Crobat - 91

~Ranks~
1.) Sneasel - 106.5
2.) Crobat - 95.5

~Status Effects~
Sneasel -
Crobat -

~Stat Changes~
Sneasel -
Attack (Total: 0)
Defense (Total: 0)
Special Attack (Total: 0)
Special Defense (Total: 0)
Speed (Total: 0)

Crobat -

~Ability Bar~
Sneasel - Pickpocket
Crobat - Infiltrator

~Protect Bar~
Sneasel - 4
Crobat - 4

~Announcements~
1.) If I made a mistake in any way, just tell me and I'll edit this.
2.) Due to the last tournament style lasting almost two months, we will be conducting two blocks at a time. This shouldn't be too confusing as you should pay attention to who you're up against, but if you block the wrong thing or attack the wrong person, everyone who is up for it may VM you saying "you are a retarded goose".

~Current Stage~
Whirl Islands

Welcome to Whirl islands, the body of water with intense whirlpools. You are all wearing indestructible air tanks (air bubble for fire types and nothing for water types), so you can swim and dive as much as you want throughout this area. The actual islands themselves are currently not accessible, for no particular reason. There are some rocks scattered around the area, which you can use for cover or sit on if you are bored of swimming. *As previously stated this place is full of dangerous whirlpools, many trainers have been sucked in and their possessions are sitting at the bottom of this lake sea thingy. You can dive down whenever you want to go search for an item, when you do this there is a half chance you will find an item and half chance a wild Pokemon will attack you. *At the end of the turn whirlpools will have a 1/10 chance of sucking each player in which will: do 5 damage to you, make you swap any item you are holding with a different one from the sea/lake floor and/or attacked by a wild Pokemon (meaning 0-3 of these things will happen when sucked in). Whenever a rumbler faints on this stage, between all possible existing alternate dimensions in that round, the chances of the whirlpools will increase by 1/5 .

~Field Effects~
Whirpooly (sideways 7 Turns Left)

~Items On Field~
Lost Posessions

~Referee Comments~
Seems my predictions were correct.
Sneasel & Crobat: Typical field moves.
Ho-oh: If you come online after an attack has been made and do not post, according to the rules the ref need not wait for you. Be wary of this.
Misdreavus: Good try, but you need to specify what to block. Also, electricity blocking Hidden Power I find a little odd, but that may just be me.

~Final Rankings~
1.)
2.)
3.)
4.)
7.)
7.)
8.)
8.)
15.)
15.)
15.)
15.) pokemonmaster3.0's Ho-oh (HydroSneasel's Hidden Power)
15.) octoboy's Misdreavus (HydroSneasel's Hidden Power)
16.)
16.)
16.)

~Gryoine

Last edited:

pokemonmaster3.0

Stop laughing...
...rounds are daily? God, I thought I would've had more time. Shoot.

aqua275

Meganium please if azumarill's wave attack could just you use vine whip to hit the wave coming at you to break the flow and stop it from hitting you.

Then for the thunderbolt water simply use a protect to block it.

And for the icy winds counter them with a razor leaf.

winder222

Weilder of the Aura
Azumarill since the sunny day could be in effect quickly activate your ability before the razor leaf is used.

Gryghaim

InfernalBlaze
Sneasel, if you have any moves left at this point use a Hidden Power Rock to block Dunsparce's Hidden Power and possibly the Razor Leaf.
Oh, and activate your ability.

winder222

Weilder of the Aura
Azumarill okay we have a problem. If you have a move left use and Hidden Power water to block the other HPs. If you don't have a move left umm well good luck living.

Gryoine

"Squawk!"
Azumarill dives underwater, searching for an item. However, as it searches a Tentacool appears and uses Poinson Sting on it. This irritataes the water rabbit, so it surfaces and curls up on a rock.

Dunsparce, in the water, uses a Thunderbolt (1) that shocks the water. Meganium and Sneasel both Protect (1, 1) this, while Azumarill conducts a crazy and elaborate plan of sitting on its rock. And Protecting (1).

Sneasel then jumps out of the water and breathes an Icy Wind (2). Azumarill retaliates with its own Icy Wind (2) and by activating its ability. Dunsparce increases its defences by calming its mind (2). Meganium wants to block them with a Razor Leaf (2), which it uses, but the leaves do not block the chilly winds. To block these leaves, Dunsparsce releases a Hidden Power Fire (3), which burnes them down and releases globs of energy. Sneasel releases a Hidden Power Rock (3), Meganium a Hidden Power Grass (3) and Azumarill a Hidden Power Water (3). Azumarill's Sap Sipper raises it attack stat as the Razor Leaves slam into it and Sneasel. Dunsparce activates its ability.

The whirlpool then sucks in Dunsparce, Meganium, and Azumarill, dealing damage.

~Participants~
Dunsparce (Psiionic)
Meganium (aqua275)
Azumarill (winder22)
Sneasel (InfernalBlaze)

~HP~
1.) Azumarill - 39
2.) Dunsparce - 37
2.) Sneasel - 37
4.) Meganium - 7

~Stamina~
1.) Dunsparce - 109
2.) Meganium - 94
3.) Azumarill - 92
4.) Sneasel - 90

~Ranks~
1.) Dunsparce - 91.5
2.) Azumarill - 85.0
3.) Sneasel - 82.0
4.) Meganium - 54.0

~Status Effects~
Dunsparce -
Meganium -
Azumarill -
Sneasel -

~Stat Changes~
Dunsparce -
Special Attack (Total: +5) - Calm Minded (+5 Special Attack; 4 turs left)
Special Defense (Total: +5) - Calm Minded (+5 Special Defence; 4 turns left)

Meganium -

Azumarill -
Attack (Total: +5) - Sap Sipper (+5 Attack; 4 turns left)

Sneasel -

~Ability Bar~
Dunsparce - Serene Grace
Meganium - Overgrow
Azumarill - Sap Sipper
Sneasel - Inner Focus

~Protect Bar~
Dunsparce - 5
Meganium - 4
Azumarill - 4
Sneasel -4

~Announcements~
2.) Due to the last tournament style lasting almost two months, we will be conducting two blocks at a time. This shouldn't be too confusing as you should pay attention to who you're up against, but if you block the wrong thing or attack the wrong person, everyone who is up for it may VM you saying "you are a retarded goose".

~Current Stage~
Whirl Islands

Welcome to Whirl islands, the body of water with intense whirlpools. You are all wearing indestructible air tanks (air bubble for fire types and nothing for water types), so you can swim and dive as much as you want throughout this area. The actual islands themselves are currently not accessible, for no particular reason. There are some rocks scattered around the area, which you can use for cover or sit on if you are bored of swimming. *As previously stated this place is full of dangerous whirlpools, many trainers have been sucked in and their possessions are sitting at the bottom of this lake sea thingy. You can dive down whenever you want to go search for an item, when you do this there is a half chance you will find an item and half chance a wild Pokemon will attack you. *At the end of the turn whirlpools will have a 1/10 chance of sucking each player in which will: do 5 damage to you, make you swap any item you are holding with a different one from the sea/lake floor and/or attacked by a wild Pokemon (meaning 0-3 of these things will happen when sucked in). Whenever a rumbler faints on this stage, between all possible existing alternate dimensions in that round, the chances of the whirlpools will increase by 1/5 .

~Field Effects~
Whirpooly (sideways 7 Turns Left)

~Items On Field~
Lost Posessions

~Referee Comments~
Unlike YDT, I believe Dunsparce and Sneasel shall advance.
This is going to take sooooo long!

~Final Rankings~
1.)
2.)
3.)
4.)
7.)
7.)
8.)
8.)
15.)
15.)
15.)
16.)
16.)
16.)

~Gryoine

Last edited:

YDT

Positively Ecstatic
Block Silver

~Participants~
Blissey (Charze)
Octillery (Grim Heaper)
Murkrow (Rx Queen)
Murkrow (Ruby XIII)

~HP~
1.) Blissey - 50
1.) Octillery - 50
1.) Murk Queen - 50
1.) MurkrowXIII - 50

~Stamina~
1.) Blissey - 150
1.) Octillery - 150
1.) Murk Queen - 150
1.) MurkrowXIII - 150

~Ranks~
1.) Blissey - 100
1.) Octillery - 100
1.) Murk Queen - 100
1.) MurkrowXIII - 100

~Status Effects~
Blissey -
Octillery -
Murk Queen -
MurkrowXIII -

~Stat Changes~

Blissey -

Octillery -

Murk Queen -

MurkrowXIII -

~Ability Bar~
Blissey - Natural Cure
Octillery - Sniper
Murk Queen - Prankster
MurkrowXIII - Prankster

~Protect Bar~
Blissey - 5
Octillery - 5
Murk Queen - 5
MurkrowXIII - 5

~Announcements~

~Current Stage~
Tin Tower(NEW!!!)

Welcome to Tin Tower, the tall tower of amazing structural design. You with your group are currently on the second floor and trying to make your way up. There are some wild Pokemon in here, that will come and attack you with one of their moves. The only way to not get attacked by a Pokemon is by jumping across a ledge, and making it to another part of the room. When jumping across there is a ¼ chance you will fall to the first floor taking 4 damage. If you fall down then you have to climb back up to the level that everyone else is at, using 5 stamina for each floor you have to climb up. Whenever a rumbler faints on this stage, between all possible existing alternate dimensions in that round, the group will move up one floor.

~Field Effects~
NONE

~Items On Field~
Probably nothing

~Referee Comments~
Prediction: Charze and RX Queen, I think they are the best for sure.

Ruby XIII: You can change your nickname if you want, by clearly stating that you are doing so in the first command you issue your Pokemon, or VM before the next reefing. Ruby, you tried using the name Murkidding, but nicknames must be a combination of your Pokemon name and your serebii name.

~Final Rankings~
1.)
2.)
3.)
4.)
7.)
7.)
8.)
8.)
15.)
15.)
15.)
16.)
16.)
16.)

Last edited:

Recon

Octillery, start by activating your ability.

winder222

Weilder of the Aura
Azumarill llease counter the hp for by cconsuming it with a muddy water extenguishing it's flame and hurting your enemies.

If that would fail counter the hp fire with a hidden power of your own.

Be origanal and use an ice beam on the water to freeze it and also freezing your enemies.

If that would fail to trap your ememies then instead do absolutely nothing and wait for further commands.

Status
Not open for further replies.