• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Pokémon Royal Rumble XII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burakoru

Belly Slide
A wild reffing was claimed by Ruby XIII some day to be Burakoru if the mods ever change his name. :D

Edit: Also, the ranks are all out of order...just to letcha know. :D

(and personal pet peeve but Speed has always gone in +, not +5...little different and not something that NEEDS to be changed, but eh.)

Last edited:

Burakoru

Belly Slide
Wouldn't have Rayquaza taken from the second set of rounds?

Also is there still water on the ground?

Rayquaza is because he was in a Rock Tomb, so he was basically immune to the rounds as-is, he didn't have to use rock tomb again or use another move to block the new chain...at least that's how I see it.

and I have no idea what you're talking with the water on the ground. o.o

winder222

Weilder of the Aura
I saw the rock tomb so i edited the post.

But Surf was used right so wouldn't the floor be soaked?

Sigh!

Bad Taste Everywhere
Togekiss Challenge Manaphy(Volcarona?) who ever YDT is using to an underground street fight

CptDrDigi

Chickity China
Mew!

Use a Round to counter the Bug Buzz if it is strong enough, if it isn't, use a Protect

If the Surf happens, counter with a Sludge Wave! if that wouldn't work, use a Surf instead.

Charze

Always flyin'
Quagsire, use Round to counter the Bug Buzz and Round then use Surf to counter the Surf and Sludge Wave

Sigh!

Bad Taste Everywhere
Bluh Bluh huge bluh Togekiss challenge Volcarona (Manaphy) who ever YDT is controlling to an Underground fight then use Echoed Voice to counter the sound chain and then use Mirror Move to mirror the Sludge Wave Mew created to chain it and protect you from the waves

Wind?

My name is Quiliver.
Mantyke use round to block the sound moves

If you can't for not blocking the bug buzz don't use round but if you can block the newer rounds then do it.

If you can't block the rounds use surf

Status
Not open for further replies.