• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Pokémon Royal Rumble XII

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Meddler

Never Forget
I'll claim this one.

Starmie object that since there's one specific enemy it's obvious where the water gun's were intended to go.
If you do shoot it off into space just rest cause **** your life.

Ok starmie lets' wake up before solosis catches on. Then if you can activate your fossil for future usage and prepare for the next turn. If activating your fossil will cease it to disappear at the end of the turn do not activate it yet.

octoboy

I Crush Everything
If solosis didn't have to protect from any water gun, it puts an embargo on starmie, then rests. If it has enough stamina to do so, it recovers before resting as well.

If embargo won't get rid of tirtouga, solosis instead flings a shadow ball at starmie the moment starmie falls asleep, then rests.

If solosis did have to protect from a water gun, solosis instead explodes in a fiery explosion the moment starmie falls asleep, daring the twinkling stinker to dodge it, and hoping starmie doesn't have time to awaken, revive tirtouga, and ride it to safety.

If explosion would cause solosis to faint before starmie even if starmie got blasted, solosis proceeds to fling a shadow ball at starmie the moment it falls asleep and hopes starmie doesn't have time to wake up, revive tirtouga and ride it to safety.

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Actually, scratch all that.

If starmie didn't aim water gun at solosis, it puts an embargo on starmie the moment it falls asleep, fires a shadow ball at the twinkling stinker, then if it doesn't have an empty stamina bar, rests.

If starmie did aim water gun at solosis, it puts an embargo on starmie the moment it falls asleep, then fires thunder and lightning at the cursed echinoderm.

If embargo won't get rid of tirtouga, solosis instead flings a shadow ball at starmie the moment starmie falls asleep, then rests if water gun wasn't aimed at it, or zaps starmie with thunder the moment starmie falls asleep if water gun was aimed at it.

Stamie if you were not embargo'd and will be hit by shadowball or thunder use tirtuoga to aquajet out of the way of the attack.
If tirtuoga was not yer revived then revive it and then aqua jet out of the way.

If embargo was used but you are still able to use tirtuoga then aqua jet out of the way of the shadowball or thunder please.

The Meddler

Never Forget
Starmie kicks the round off by firing two Water Gun(1)(2)s off into space. I don’t really have anything witty to say about that, it is what it is. Solosis jumps for joy and gets his Archen friend to grab Starmie and bring it into the trajectory of the first Water Gun.

Starmie then begins to shake uncontrollably. Not from the measly Water Gun, but from using the Water Guns. Starmie collapses in Solosis’ arms….err I mean…gelatinous center.

STARMIE HAS FAINTED!!!

As Solosis feels Starmie, he pulls the stolen painting out of hyper space.

“It was you who stole the painting…all this time it was YOU!!!!” shouted Solosis, fighting back tears. “You betrayed me…you betrayed us all..”

Starmie coughed up blood and had a mini-seizure had managed to choke out, “Look…at the painting…that’s your future….”

Solosis dropped Starmie’s body on the ground and looked at the stolen painting. Solosis gasped as it depicted the Ultimate Rumble arena in vivid color.

Suddenly, though, shadows began to creep out of the paintings and grab Starmie’s body. Solosis tried to jump in and intervene, but was held back by the archaeological observer.

“The price for stealing a painting is high…Starmie must pay that price” he said as Starmie’s body was pulled into one of the paintings.

“How do you know this?” asked Solosis.

“Because…” the archaeological observer said before pulling off his mask and revealing himself to be THE ART MUSEUM CURATOR!!!

“Now… GO!” he said, pushing Solosis into the UR painting.

577.png

Solosis has won the 81st Pokemon Royal Rumble! Solosis is now the best pokemon that can learn Recover! Congratulations octoboy on your underdog win!

~Participants~
Solosis (octoboy)

~HP~
1.) Solosis - 1

~Stamina~
---MAX---
1.) Solosis - 28

~Ranks~
2.) Solosis – 15

~Status Effects~
Solosis - Paralyzed (2 Turns Left)

~Stat Changes~

Solosis -
Attack (Total: 0)
Defense (Total: 0)
Special Attack (Total: 0)
Special Defense (Total: 0)
Speed (Total: --) - -- (Paralyzed, 2 Turns Left)

~Ability Bar~
Solosis - Magic Guard

~Protect Bar~
Solosis - 2

~Announcements~
1.) If I made a mistake in any way, just tell me and I'll edit this.
2.) Gen VI will not be implemented until after URVII, so you may not use any new Pokemon, any Pokemon that are retyped will not be part Fairy, you may not use any of the new abilities, and you may not use any of the new moves

~Current Stage~
The Art Museum
YOU MUST RECOVER stolen art. It appears that the museum’s most prized painting has been stolen! You have been tasked with solving the mystery and finding out who stole it. You are in the main room, where several paintings are hung up on the wall. There are white stone columns suspending the roof up, that I guess you could hide behind but then again hiding behind things to dodge attacks never worked in the past so I don’t know why the option is there.

Now, on to the paintings. There are seven paintings, and each one will grant you a hint as to the whereabouts of the stolen painting. If you are able to retrieve the stolen painting, you will be rewarded greatly.

It isn’t THAT easy to snatch a hint from the paintings though, each one requires a certain task for it to grant you a hint… though you don’t know what the task is! The tasks will be simple, and correspond to the painting itself.

Painting #1 depicts a shaky and cracked ground, along with rocks falling around it.
Painting #2 depicts a siren with a pokemon in front of it covering their ears and screaming.
Painting #3 is colored entirely purple except for a green skull and crossbones.
Painting #4 shows a happy pokemon pointing to Round 81.
Painting #5 depicts a muscular pokemon flexing its muscles.
Painting #6 simply shows a weather vane
Painting #7 just says ‘Winty Minty Show Me A Hinty”

If you complete one of the painting tasks, even accidentally, you will be PMed by the ref a clue as to the whereabouts of the stolen painting. Though, once a painting is completed, it will disappear so try to be first to complete them! (Made by The Meddler)

The observer from the last stage is also there, and for a price of 10 stamina he will revive the remaining fossils.

~Field Effects~
Cover Fossil: You receive a Tirtouga that will use Aqua Jet to propel you out of the way of an attack or group of simultaneous attacks, if possible. Aqua Jet does no damage.
Plume Fossil: You receive an Archen that will use U-turn to position an opponent so they will be hit by an attack or group of simultaneous attacks, if possible. U-turn does no damage.
-Hailing (3 Turns Left)

~Items on Field~
N/A

~Referee Comments~
Good work by Solosis, you would’ve won even if Starmie hadn’t died from exhaustion, with the Shadow Ball.

~Final Rankings~
1.) octoboy’s Solosis (WINNER!!!!!!)
2.) SirDJ’s Starmie (Exhaustion)
3.) Burakoru's Arceus (Starmie's Hailstorm)
4.) Sigh!'s Ho-oh (Stamina Exhaustion)
5.) Will-powered Spriter's Corsola (Ho-oh's Earthquake)
6.) Captain Doctor Digi's Milotic (Stamina Exhaustion)
7.) Grey Walrus's Sableye (Starmie's Blizzard)
8.) fongerman’s Meditite (Starmie’s Blizzard)
9.) SilverChino’s Gastrodon (Modkilled for inactivity)
10.) Recon’s Quagsire (Modkilled due to dropping out)
12.) YourFavoriteUser's Deoxys (Modkilled due to ban)
12.) Completion's Lugia (Modkilled due to ban)

The Meddler

Never Forget
It's new round time! (Hopefully this time it doesn't go on for two months)

Round 82
Round Theme
- Toxic Waste (All Poison Types)

1.)
2.)
3.)
4.)
5.)
6.)
7.)
8.)
9.)
10.)
11.)
12.)

The Meddler

Never Forget
Round 82
Round Theme
- Toxic Waste (All Poison Types)

1.) SirDJ - Venomoth w/ ???
2.)
3.)
4.)
5.)
6.)
7.)
8.)
9.)
10.)
11.)
12.)

What ability will that be?

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Wow, glad to, heh heh, recover the victory title after so long! Well played round, Sir DJ.

Hmm, how about I don't play this one and instead just see if Bekidding or whoever will leave a reffing for me here.

Sigh!

Bad Taste Everywhere
Round 82
Round Theme - Toxic Waste (All Poison Types)

1.) SirDJ - Venomoth w/ Tinted Lens
2.)Will-powered Spriter - Crobat w/ Infiltrator *
3.)
4.)
5.)
6.)
7.)
8.)
9.)
10.)
11.)
12.)

*-means they can be booted

Ib4

Xenlon Cavalier
Finally a round I'm actually here for!
Going in with Weezing with Levitate (obviously).

Charze

Always flyin'
I'm deciding whether or not to sign up. I'll continue to think, but I don't think I will because I am way too busy.

(bump)

Status
Not open for further replies.