• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Pokémon Royal Rumble XIII

Yeah rayquaza, if you used hyper voice, go ahead and rest

Gryoine

"Squawk!"
Audino, if there is more than one Blizzard, chain with Blizzard. Otherwise, just Protect this Blizzard. Then Rest.

I should have posted this earlier.

~Gryoine

octoboy

I Crush Everything
So, hopefully blizzard won't get into the building because if attacks can't get out, attacks can't get in...

But in any case, solosis awakens at this point.

Mug

Sgt. Sunshine
Volcarona, if you are in harm's way from blizzard, please float down and quickly Protect from it. If not, please float down anyway.

Rayquaza, if blizzard doesn't go through you'll have three moves, therefore use tailwind, tailwind, and tailwind

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Solosis tricks zekrom and volcarona into being the slowest ones in the room.

(If the ref decides to be clever and pretends I commanded Trick, solosis instead just turns kecleon's playhouse into a trick room, as should be obvious)

Charze

Always flyin'
Noivern, Protect yourself from the Ice Beam and use your stare of death to KO feraligatr. Then use Rest cause that's popular here

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Solosis grumbles at being forced to wake up at the false alarm on the previous page and rests again. Unless it's out of moves for some reason. Then it just grumbles.