• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Pokémon Royal Rumble XIII

Nothingjustgo.

Solosis, Zekrom, Audino, Woobat all rest (1)(1)(1)(1), while Volcarona lands to the ground.

Solosis and Zekrom then shortly awaken, as Zekrom sets up a tailwind (2). From outside, Rayquaza uses a tailwind (1), setting off a gold paint trap which does nothing. It then uses another tailwind (2), setting off a wacky paint trap, confusing it. It then confusedly uses a third tailwind (3) which...works! This however sets off a rainbow trap, boosting all of his stats!

Volcarona then decides to use a tailwind (1) then rest (2)s, but Solosis gets mad at everyone's speed boosts and decides to set up a room of trick (2)s across the whole field. Zekrom gets scared of this and haze (3)s the whole field, getting rid of it and Volcarona's speed debuff, but the mist does not reach Rayquaza.

Volcarona and Audino then wake up, but Noivern and Solosis then soon rest (2)(3).

The turn ends with Smeargle painting over the fire wall with blue paint, and Rayquaza returning back to the house, but not without setting off a yellow trap, paralyzing it. Poor guy, parayfused. Audino then heals off Woobat and Solosis' rest.

~Participants~
Audino (Gryoine): 100 / 100 / Healer / Kelpsy Berry / Rock / 5
Rayquaza (Rayquaza is Green): 83 / 79 / Air Lock / Qualot Berry / Rock / 5
Zekrom (Nothingjustgo.): 70 / 85 / Teravolt / Kelpsy Berry / Rock / 5
Woobat (Burakoru): 21 / 100 / Simple / Eviolite / Rock / 5
Volcarona (Mug): 100 / 75 / Swarm / --- / Ice / 5
Solosis (octoboy): 63 / 83 / Magic Guard / --- / Dragon / 4
Noivern (Charze): 100 / 100 / Telepathy / Kelpsy Berry / Ice / 5

~Stat Changes~
Woobat (+5 DEF, +5 Sp. DEF) - Eviolite (+5 DEF & SP. DEF. Permanent),
Zekrom (-5 ATK) - Kelpsy Berry (-5 ATK. Permanent)
Rayquaza (+5 ATK, +5 Sp. ATK, +5 Sp. DEF, -6 SPD) - Qualot Berry (-5 DEF. Permanent), Tailwindx3 (-6 SPD. 4 turns left), Rainbow Trap (+5 ATK, DEF, Sp. ATk & Sp. DEF. 4 turns left), Paralyzed (-SPD. 5 turns left)
Noivern (-5 ATK) - Kelpsy Berry (-5 ATK. Permanent)
Audino (-5 ATK) - Kelpsy Berry (-5 ATK. Permanent)

~Status Effects~
Rayquaza - Is fire typed, confused (1 attack left), paralyzed (5 attacks left)
Woobat - Is normal typed
Solosis - Is fire typed
Noivern - Resting

~Current Stage~
Kecleon's Playhouse
A fantastical room of colour and whimsy where fun times may be had by all. The arena is a quirky-looking room with 18 walls, each with a colour that represents one of the types. Whenever a fighter is struck with an attack that causes knockback, they get slammed into a random one of the walls (it’s impossible to make a command to deliberately hit a certain wall). Being slammed into a wall that is a type super effective to yours will cause the damage to be increased by 1 point of damage for 2X super effective, 3 points of damage for 4X effective. Being slammed into a wall that is a type that is not very effective to yours will cause the damage to be decreased by 1 point of damage for 2X not very effective, 3 points of damage for 4X effective. Being slammed into a wall that is a type that you are immune to will cause you to fall through the wall out of the room to the outside area, which will be covered later.

Everyone in this stage has been equipped with Kecleon suits which will cause anyone who gets hit to change their type to that of the attack that hit them. These changes in type will determine the effects of being slammed into walls, but the walls’ effects will be according to the type the target was before they got hit by the attack that got them slammed into the wall. You can go back to your original type by taking the Kecleon suit off, but that will leave you vulnerable, causing your defenses to go down by 10. It’s possible to put the suit back on, and doing so will change your type to the type of the last attack you were hit with while wearing the suit.

Your host, Kecleon sits on a perch hanging in the middle of the room. Kecleon mostly likes to sit back and watch the fun, but being the mischievous thing he is, Kecleon has a 18% chance of attacking one of the fighters with a random move at the end of the turn for half base damage (or with status effects, half the effect). Kecleon will only use single-target moves, and won’t attack a Pokémon that is the same type as he is. It’s possible to attack Kecleon to change his type, but Kecleon can’t be K. O.ed during the match. Kecleon also must be directly targeted to get his type changed; he’s got enough tricks up his sleeve to keep out of the way of multi-target attacks.

Another host to add to the jollity is Smeargle, who at the end of every turn will enter the stage and paint one of the walls, changing its type. This will increase the chance of hitting a wall of the type the wall changes to by an extra 1 in 18, and decrease the chance of hitting a wall the type it changes from by another 1 in 18. A fighter who gets slammed into a wall that’s been painted last turn will land in wet paint, causing their type to change to that of the wall they landed on. Any Pokemon whose colour specified by the pokedex is the same colour as the colour Smeargle used to paint the wall gets to be Smeargle’s favourite colour, allowing them to ask Smeargle to help them by using a move of their choice once per turn (and can only use single target attacks for half base damage). Smeargle can be defeated, and has 50 HP, but like Kecleon, must be directly targeted to be damaged.

The colours of paint Smeargle can use are:
Blue – changes a wall’s type to water, and makes Smeargle listen to blue pokemon
Red – changes a wall’s type to fire, and makes Smeargle listen to red pokemon
Green – changes a wall’s type to grass, and makes smeargle listen to green pokemon
Yellow – changes a wall’s type to electric, and makes smeargle listen to yellow pokémon
Purple – changes a wall’s type to poison, and makes smeargle listen to purple pokémon
Pink – changes a wall’s type to fairy, and makes smeargle listen to pink pokémon
Brown – changes a wall’s type to ground, and makes smeargle listen to brown pokémon
Black – changes a wall’s type to dark, and makes smeargle listen to black pokémon
Grey – changes a wall’s type to rock, and makes smeargle listen to gray pokémon
White – changes a wall’s type to normal, and makes smeargle listen to white pokémon

Finally, there’s the outside of the playhouse. This can only be reached by falling through a wall that is a type you are immune to. Rumblers that leave the playhouse are safe from attacks used in the playhouse, but that doesn’t mean kecleon hasn’t left in a few tricks of his own to deal with. The field outside the playhouse is littered with paint traps. Making a move will set off a trap which uses a random kind of paint. Each colour of paint does something different:

Red paint trap – causes a burn
Blue paint trap – freezes whoever sets off the trap
Yellow paint trap – paralyzes whoever sets off the trap
White paint trap – puts whoever sets off the trap to sleep
Purple paint trap – poisons whoever sets off the trap
Pink paint trap – causes infatuation (whoever sets off the trap becomes infatuated with a random opponent outside the playhouse; if no opponent is outside the playhouse, it causes infatuation with the next opponent to fall out of the playhouse, or a random opponent after the stage changes if no opponents fall out of the playhouse)
Wacky paint trap – confuses whoever sets off the trap
Green paint trap – heals 5-10 damage from whoever set off the trap
Gold paint trap – cures a status affliction from whoever set off the trap
Black paint trap – lowers each stat of whoever set off the trap by 5 for the next 5 turns except speed
Super rainbow paint trap – Boosts each stat of whoever set off the trap by 5 for the next 5 turns except speed

In addition, you will automatically set off a trap at the end of every turn, and will be sent back to the playhouse at the end of the next turn. (Created by octoboy).

~Field Effects~
Everyone has a Kecleon suit.
Kecleon is Normal Type.
Smeargle has 50 HP
Bug wall has been painted over with yellow paint, fire wall has been painted over with blue paint
Smeargle's favourite colour is blue
There is a trick room (4 turns left)

~Announcements~
1.) If I made a mistake in any way, just tell me and I'll edit this.
2.) The line at the top is Pokemon (user): HP / Stamina / Ability / Item / Hidden Power Type / Protects
3.) Are you sad that you can not rumble in the UR? Well, there is a solution! Go here to test out to see what a small rumble would work like if there were no chains. If you do not have an account for our forum, feel free to create one :).

~Referee Comments~
-FYI, the reason why Rayquaza's stat says -6, even though it should be -7 is because the max speed decrease is -6. As soon as the tailwind goes away, it will just be at -1 from paralysis.

The Nothingjustgo. MVP Award
I haven't rewarded this during the rumble yet because we've all been playing pretty evenly (except Joey), but I'm going to have to give this to Solosis for screwing people over with Trick Room and forcing Zekrom's hand​

~Final Rankings~
1.)
2.)
3.)
4.)
5.)
6.)
7.)
8.) Gryoine's Feraligatr (Noivern's Round)
9.) Sigh!'s Ditto (Feraligatr's Blizzard)
10.) Burakoru's Hydreigon (Rayquaza's Surf)

Last edited:

Charze

Always flyin'
Noivern, wake up

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Mean audino :(

Solosis wakes up and protects itself from the blizzard.

Nothingjustgo.

Zekrom here are some situations I would like you to listen to in the event of Audino's Blizzard

Situation A
If there is a Surf in the chain started by Audino's Blizzard, grab it with a psychic and use it to block the blizzard

Situation B
If there are no Surfs, and there are heat waves, grab the heat wave with a psychic and use it to block the Blizzard

Situation C
If there are multiple blizzards and no surfs or heat waves, grab Audino's blizzard with a psychic and use it to block the blizzard

Situation D
IF there is not a chain and just this one blizzard protect it

Nothingjustgo.

Mean audino :(

Solosis wakes up and protects itself from the blizzard.

I forgot to edit in the fact that you were awoken from Audino's ability, so I will let you re command this.

octoboy

I Crush Everything
If solosis is still drowsy and can't do anything else in time, it protects itself from audino's blizzard.

If solosis isn't drowsy, and rayquaza is too slow to protect from this, solosis instead uses telekinesis, or if that won't work, psychic, to grab hold of rayquaza and use it as a living shield to shelter solosis from the blizzard and whatever other winds there are.

If rayquaza is somehow able to protect from either attack, solosis instead counters the blizzard with a rock slide.

If that isn't possible, or won't protect solosis from a wind/wave chain, solosis instead shields itself from the blizzard and whatever else by barricading itself in a rock tomb.

Burakoru

Belly Slide
because we've all been playing pretty evenly (except Joey)​

Jeez I'm getting sh*t on this rumble; aren't I. I've had a lot more things than normal going on lately, PRR hasn't been a top priority in my brain.

K Woobat; lets not let the negatives harm us. We got a ton of good sleep this weekend, Audino politely saved us from being screwed over by...Audino, thanks to that Healer ability; so lets try to get back into this.

So Woobat; if Audino uses Blizzard, use a Gust of wind around yourself to protect yourself IF you won't lose any HP in doing so.

If that would fail, our next potential move is an Air Slash to cut a hole in the Blizzard(s) small enough for you to be unaffected by it as it comes your way;

if that would fail, use Heat Wave to block out the Blizzard(s).

If you would take damage by using Heat Wave, such as a hypothetical Surf being used to block it out after I post (even though I think no one can use Surf at the moment other than Audino, who started this chain, and Rayquza, who's 6 speeds slower than everyone else.) use Telekinesis... now here's where things get complicated.

If a Surf is used to stop the Blizzards, then use Telekinesis to grab that Heat Wave and use it to defend yourself from the Blizzard(s), if a Surf is not used, but a Heat Wave is, grab the Heat Wave and use it to defend yourself from the Blizzard(s), and if Surf and Heat Wave are not used...at all, grab the Blizzard to defend yourself from the other Blizzards..

Man this was "fun" to type out.

Charze

Always flyin'
Noivern, use Whirlwind to push back the blizzard and potential Heat Waves

If that won't work, instead use a Heat Wave to counter the Blizzard and other potential Heat Waves

Charze

Always flyin'
Jeez I'm getting sh*t on this rumble; aren't I. I've had a lot more things than normal going on lately, PRR hasn't been a top priority in my brain.

It's alright man, I've been super busy lately IRL as well. Don't let the h8rs bring you down

Nothingjustgo.

The turn begins with Audino being like "guys, chill out" then unleashing a Blizzard (1) (get it? Because it's cold. Hahahahahhahaha), being blocked by Woobat and Noivern's Heat Wave (1)(1) and Volcarona's Hurricane (1). Zekrom grabs the heat wave with a psychic (1), and Solosis grabs Rayquaza to shield it with a Psychic (1). The Hurricane manages to go through the heat wave's and Zekrom's shield, damaging them a bit and blowing Noivern into a poison wall, and Zekrom into a steel wall. It also confuses Noivern. Woobat's heat wave blows Audino into a fighting wall then a ghost wall and leaves it with a burn.

As the heat rises from Woobat's wings, Rayquaza can no longer bare the incredible quick damage. The audience watches in awe as the JumboTron shows Rayquaza being blown by heat from many different angles. The dragon roars as an orange light surrounds it.

RAYQUAZA HAS FAINTED!!!!!!!!

It then appears in the middle of the final stadium.

"Give it up for...Rayquaza" shouts the announcer as the audience cheers. Rayquaza awakens from a bunch of potions to see the entire spectator surrounding him.

"RAY....QUAZA!" it roars. It then takes off into the skies.

BACK TO THE ACTION

Woobat cries as the harsh current blows through its heat and rushes it into a poison wall. From many different angles the audience watches the bat being blown across the small room, until eventually a orange light surrounds it. It then appears in the final stadium...

WOOBAT HAS FAINTED!!!!

As Woobat flashes into the final stadium, the audience sees this and simultaneously yells a booming "YOU'VE GOT TO BEKIDDING ME!" They all then burst into laughter.

When Woobat is revived by the nurses, the audience sees how sad it is and they start applauding instead. Woobat cheerily flaps into the stadium, and didn't leave like douche Rayquaza did.

BACK TO THE ACTION

The turn ends with Audino taking damage from its burn. Smeargle then paints a bunch of colours but the participants don't see as they all glow orange and disappears.

"Ladies and gentlemen, for the third stage in the rumble we are going to be taking them somewhere familiar again. But this time, it has been reconstructed for this particular one..."

Five orange flashes of light appear in a massive mansion as the rumblers all emerge into their new stage.

~Participants~
Audino (Gryoine): 68 / 54 / Healer / Kelpsy Berry / Rock / 5
Zekrom (Nothingjustgo.): 57 / 43 / Teravolt / Kelpsy Berry / Rock / 5
Volcarona (Mug): 100 / 12 / Swarm / --- / Ice / 5
Solosis (octoboy): 63 / 50 / Magic Guard / --- / Dragon / 4
Noivern (Charze): 79 / 67 / Telepathy / Kelpsy Berry / Ice / 5

~Stat Changes~
Zekrom (-5 ATK) - Kelpsy Berry (-5 ATK. Permanent)
Noivern (-5 ATK) - Kelpsy Berry (-5 ATK. Permanent)
Audino (-10-15 ATK) - Kelpsy Berry (-5 ATK. Permanent), Burned (-5-10 ATK. 4 turns left)

~Status Effects~
Noivern - confused (4 attacks left)
Audino - Burned (4 turns left)

~Current Stage~
House of the Fallen 2.0 (New!)
You are in a large mansion, with paintings of various pokemon on the walls, none of which hold any significance to the battle at hand. There are candles, which are the only source of light in the area, but once again hold no significance to the match. The real part of the stage are sven different hallways, each with a corresponding statue in the room that is lead to. Each statue will help in their own way upon being activated, but also at a price.

The first room has a Hydreigon statue; this scary dragon will unleash a massive meteor shower with a Draco Meteor, hitting everyone excluding the user for 5 Dragon-typed damage. However, it will drop the users special attack by 10 for their next 3 attacks.

The second room has a Ditto statue; this copycat will use 2-3 other statues effect at random, for half the effect and drawback.

The third room has a Feraligatr. This fierce alligator will unleash a Blizzard, giving everyone a 1/5 chance of being frozen...including the user.

The fourth room has a Rayquaza statue; this mighty emerald dragon will help the user evade an attack with Dragon Ascent (will only help with attacks that would logically make sense). However, this will cost a move and will drop the users attack and defense by 5 for the next 5 turns. If chosen with Ditto, it will allow the user to activate it at any point, and will not count as a statue use that turn. However, it will not cost a move and will only have a 25% chance of working.

The fifth room has a Woobat statue. This swift bat will use a Confusion on a random target, including the user. STAB will not be added

The sixth and seventh room have nothing....for now.

Each statue can only be activated once per turn, and each Pokemon can only activate one statue per turn, but if you successfully activate all five statues somehow, you will gain a permanent stat boost of your choice (+5 in Attack/Defense/Sp. Attack/Sp. Defense, or + Speed) that will help you throughout the rest of the rumble. In addition, once you have used a statue you may not use it again until you have used all of the others. Once you have used a statue you will be sent back to the main area, and you may not go to these statues unless you command to use one.

~Field Effects~
There is a trick room (3 turns left)

~Announcements~
1.) If I made a mistake in any way, just tell me and I'll edit this.
2.) The line at the top is Pokemon (user): HP / Stamina / Ability / Item / Hidden Power Type / Protects
3.) Are you sad that you can not rumble in the UR? Well, there is a solution! Go here to test out to see what a small rumble would work like if there were no chains. If you do not have an account for our forum, feel free to create one :).

~Referee Comments~
-FYI, the reason why Woobat didn't use Telekinesis like it was commanded if something would go through the heat wave is because well....telekinesis wouldn't work. So I just had it use heat wave.
-Congratulations to the remaining contestants for making it to the top 5.

The Nothingjustgo. MVP Award
Solosis, two times in a row. It really was clever damaging Rayquaza with its attack and using it as a human shield.​

~Final Rankings~
1.)
2.)
3.)
4.)
5.)
6.) Burakoru's Woobat (Volcarona's Hurricane)
7.) Rayquaza is Green's Rayquaza (Woobat's Heat Wave)
8.) Gryoine's Feraligatr (Noivern's Round)
9.) Sigh!'s Ditto (Feraligatr's Blizzard)
10.) Burakoru's Hydreigon (Rayquaza's Surf)

Last edited:

octoboy

I Crush Everything
How about no?

Solosis imprisons zekrom so it can't use round or rest.

If it can't prevent both/either of these moves this way, solosis instead drowns out the round, then snatches the rest from zekrom.