• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Pokémon Royal Rumble XIII

numel while grycargo is going to a new room dive 30ft underwater please and hopefully avoid the rocks.
If that would not work please use defense curl while grycargo is moving rooms. Then go and dive 30 feet underwater.
After wither of those surface and use a magnitude please.

numel while grycargo is going to a new room dive 30ft underwater please and hopefully avoid the rocks.
If that would not work please use defense curl while grycargo is moving rooms. Then go and dive 30 feet underwater.

Numel don't do that.

If that would not work please activate your ability and use defense curl while grycargo is moving rooms then deactivate abilities. Then go and dive 30 feet underwater.

Burakoru

Belly Slide
Primal Groudon, while Grycargo returns to the main area, go to the Change Room to avoid his Rock Slide.

If Numel uses Magnitude, Protect from the insane potential damage you'd take from the hit.

John Trainer

John Trainer
Johncanion! We have got our work cut out for us. (Let's level the playing field, John). Johncanion, as Grycargo is coming to the main area send out a big Haze and then immediately use your X Speed 6 and with your increased speed bolt down 20 ft. Underwater and stay there to avoid the Rock Slide, Magnitude, and Heat Wave. If the Magnitude will still hit you Protect. If you can't use your item this turn then just take the Rock Slide but do everything else, okay? (I'm water typed so I'm pretty sure I can muscle some rocks!)

Sigh!

Bad Taste Everywhere
Megacharizardx I have a huge if/when command and i will seperate it into sections

Defending Rockslide:

as grycargo returns to the main room, use your speed if you can to go into the giftshop to dodge the rock slide and close the door if that would help dodge the winds

If you are safe from the rock slide and the winds then just purchase an item satchel and a special 6

Defending winds:

if you aren't safe from the winds but are safe from the rock slide purchase a spdef 6 and wait until johncanion uses haze and consume your item after and tank the winds

If you can't use your item then counter with ominous wind if the damage from the wind chain has the potential to do 30 damage or more if not just tank it

Defending Magnitude:

If diving into the water would save you from the magnitude then dive 30ft under water

If that wouldn't work then try to do a little wind manuever with Aerial Ace to not be on the ground while magnitude hits

If that wouldn't work then try to do it with Wing Attack

If that wouldn't work then use Protect against it

But if somehow it turns into a chain use Fly to dodge it

(if you need a target for the single target moves pick Numel if it would be need to target him to make the moves work but if the dodge would work with any target pick mega blaziken)

If you haven't dived yet then dive 30ft and land if you need to

Sasukat

Back from the dead
Sascargo, activate your ability and use Protect from the magnitude, then use Light Screen to lower damage from the wind.

If Johncanion and Megacharizardx were able to use their items then use Clear Smog. If they were unable to use their items then do not do so

Sasukat

Back from the dead
As a correction:

Sascargo, activate your ability and use Protect from the magnitude, then use Light Screen to lower damage from the wind.

If Johncanion and Megacharizardx were able to use their items:

-If Johncanion has to surface by the end of the turn, use Clear Smog after it surfaces
-If Clear Smog would hit Johncanion underwater, use Clear Smog anyway.

If they were unable to use their items, or neither of those situations are valid, then do not do so

Gryoine

"Squawk!"
Grycargo, if you aren't underwater yet dive 30feet to dodge the Heat Wave too, if possible. Look for buried treasure or something there too.

~Gryoine

John Trainer

John Trainer
okay Johncanion since everyone is joining you underwater send them away with an Earthquake and hit everyone if that won't work I talked about it with the owner so I'll use Sludge Wave to hit everyone instead if the Earthquake won't work

Burakoru

Belly Slide
Primal Groudon; if Johncanion uses Earthquake, Protect from the aforementioned Earthquake.

If Johncanion uses Sludge Wave, use Mud Shot in the direction of the Sludge Wave in order to create a gap in the wave for you to avoid the attack. If that would fail, create a Rock Tomb around yourself to protect yourself from the Wave of Sludge. If THAT would fail, Protect from the Sludge Wave I guess.