• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Pokémon Royal Rumble XIII

John Trainer

John Trainer
;448; Johncario if Gengar explodes Protect from it if not then drown everyone in a Sludge Wave and fill all the holes

Burakoru

Belly Slide
Mega Latios, create a Mega Twister around yourself to stop the Heat Waves and other winds that would hit you, and let them be sucked up into the twister.

Also, if Mega Gengar explodes, use Protect to Protect yourself from the Explosion.

Wind?

My name is Quiliver.
Mega Aggron! If M-Gengar explodes and your rock tomb was destroyed before the attack, then use protect to protect yourself.

If M-Gengar explodes and your rock tomb took the hit, then do nothing.

If M-Gengar did not explode and M-Lucario used Sludge Wave, fire off a Surf independent of the wave, as long as your rocks are gone. If they are still up then do nothing.

If none of the above happened, then do nothing.

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Heavens!

If gengar explodes, kangaskhan grabs the chair and uses it as a substitute to shield them from the blast.

If gengar doesn't explode, and kangaskhan is underground and in danger of the waves, kangaskhan's baby barricades the hole with rock tomb to block out the waves. If rock tomb isn't enough, she uses rock slide instead.

If kangaskhan has a whirlpool that can absorb the waves, kangaskhan plays pat-a-cake with her joey in the whirlpool. If the waves can get kangaskhan through the whirlpool, or kangaskhan doesn't have a whirlpool, kangaskhan instead grabs her baby, and uses aerial ace to swoop behind lucario where it's safe, then kick it in its boxer-wearing rumpus. If that won't work, kangaskhan is probably a goner already, so meh.

Sigh!

Bad Taste Everywhere
M-Alakazam use telekinesis to grab one of the waves to protect yourself

and if explosion would hit you use Protect

Sasukat

Back from the dead
Gallade, If explosion and the winds happen at the same time, dodge both with Shadow Sneak and hit any random person who you can hit (Since the TV doesn't say what room it's in so I actually don't know) and still dodge. IF you cannot dodge them with this then do not

If that is not the case, use Skill Swap on Latios before the earthquakes, then immediately activate Levitate .

If somehow situation A is not a thing, and there are no earthquakes, use Protect from Explosion

If somehow the above is not a thing and no explosion, use Whirlpool on yourself to block the winds

Sasukat

Back from the dead
Gallade, If explosion and the winds happen at the same time, dodge both with Shadow Sneak and hit any random person who you can hit (Since the TV doesn't say what room it's in so I actually don't know) and still dodge. IF you cannot dodge them with this then do not

If that is not the case, use Skill Swap on Latios before the earthquakes, then immediately activate Levitate .

If somehow situation A is not a thing, and there are no earthquakes, use Protect from Explosion

If somehow the above is not a thing and no explosion, use Whirlpool on yourself to block the winds

Sasukat

Back from the dead
Gallade since you need to specify a room to be in since it doesn't say, you're in the family room. Also if you can't RNG a target then i guess hit Johncario if that let's you dodge explosion and winds

Sasukat

Back from the dead
Gallade to specify, that means hit Lucario with your shadow sneak if it happens

Nothingjustgo.

FYI, I forgot to specify in the stage what rooms the TV is in, so anyone who hasn't picked a room yet that went to the TV may choose between the bedroom and family room.

Burakoru

Belly Slide
Umm, Mega Latios lets mega-see....

If you have a move left and the Skill Swap would hit you, create a Substitute that would block the Skill Swap.

If that would fail, then just tank the hit, I dunno.

Gryoine

"Squawk!"
Beedrill, make sure your ability is activated and use U-turn on Mega-Lucario after is starts to block the winds with Ominous Wind to switch places with it and be safe from the winds. If Ominous Wind would not block then all, use U-turn instead on Mega-Gengar if its Telekinesis would block the winds. And if that wouldn't work use U-turn on Mega-Kangaskhan's joey after Kangaskhan does whatever it is doing to be safe from the winds so that you would be safe instead of the child.

If there is an Earthquake, Protect it.

If there is an Explosion, Protect it.

~Gryoine

Alrighty Mega Banette....it's time. Firstly make sure you're in the bedroom.
Defend against the wind attacks with an aeroblast of your own.
Now if Johncario uses sludge wave, please use baton pass on MEga Altaria if the Earthquake would protect damage from the rest of the chain. If it would not please block the chain with a sludge wave of your own.
Thanks.