• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Pokémon Royal Rumble XIII

Wind?

My name is Quiliver.
M. Aggron, if you can chain the dazzling gleam then chain with a Flash Cannon , if Flah Cannon won't chain or if Altaria is too fast, just use surf .

Either way you are only using 1 move.

Sigh!

Bad Taste Everywhere
Alakazam if surf happens use Telekinesis to hold part of the wave to protect yourself, and then if you couldn't defend from dazzling gleam use Dazzling Gleam but only if you didn't already use it to chain

Wind?

My name is Quiliver.
Mega Aagron!

If the second Dazzling Gleam happens, please chain it with a Flash cannon

If you can not chain or dazzling gleam won't chain for any reason, please use Hidden Power Ghost

John Trainer

John Trainer
;448; Johncario quickly use Agility and then Fly into the sky to avoid the dazing gleams. If that wouldn't work then block the dazzling gleams with your own Flash Cannon and then quickly Fly into the sky. If that wouldn't work instead use Baton Pass on Beedrill when it Digs to get in its hole.

Gryoine

"Squawk!"
Well Beedrill, I messed up. You do not learn Dig. I thought you did. Be sure your ability is activated.

So instead of suing Dig--since you can't--use String Shot on Lucario to be lifted up as it flied and dodge the light chain and anything else after that. You have wings and are light so you should be able to go with him. If he does not Fly, chain by flashing an Electroweb. If that doesn't work, I hope you can live a chain of Dazzling Gleams and light by using a Substitute.

Only use Protect on the Surf if you have no Substitute and are not in the air and Surf was used.

If you are not in the air, chain with Electroweb, but of course if that wouldn't work use Substitute if there is a second light chain. Likewise if you have to chain Hidden Power, chain it with your own Hidden Power Poison.

And hopefully after all this you have an attack left or something if there is more to dodge.

~Gryoine

Ok Banette use agility and run to alakazam using your speed to defend the surf. If surf doesn't happen don't use it.
If there is a second dazzling gleam chain and surf was used please use baton pass on Altaria as it uses dazzling gleam.
If there was a second dazzling gleam chain but no surf please use a dazzling gleam of your own.
If hidden powers happen instead of dazzling gleam blow them all back with an aeroblast please.
Finally order a meal #5.

Sigh!

Bad Taste Everywhere
Alakazam, if you have a move left and baton pass happens use Double Team to avoid it if that wouldn't work then use Protect instead

Sigh!

Bad Taste Everywhere
Alakazam if none of that would work due to speed or some unforeseen circumstance use dazzling gleam to chain

Sasukat

Back from the dead
Gallade the order of these moves confuses me.

If you can run behind Alakazam with extra speed to protect from the entirety of the surf, Use Shell Smash as soon as possible, then chain dazzling gleam to the first dazzling gleam.
If you cannot do it in that order then Dazzling gleam in response to the Dazzling gleam, then shell smash and run behind Alakazam for protection.
Either way, chain to the second dazzling gleam with another dazzling gleam. If you have enough money afterward buy a combo 4, mega sizing it if possible too. If this would not protect you fully from the Surf do not do these

If those would not protect you from the surf fully, chain to the first dazzling gleam with Dazzling gleam, then chain a Surf to the surf and a Dazzling gleam to the 2nd gleam chain. Then buy a combo 5 if possible, megaing it if even more possible.

Sasukat

Back from the dead
Simply to confirm Gallade, running behind Alakazam is for protection from the surf, and if dazzling gleam 2 is before surf obviously chain to it before dodging/blocking surf