• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Pokémon Royal Rumble XIII

John Trainer

John Trainer
;448; Johncario you're getting ganged up on so you won't survive this! Wake up on the second drain punch and use Me First on Alakazam. If that can't work, wake up and Extreme Speed Alakazam to cancel the drain punch and hopefully kill it if that won't work wake up on the first drain punch and Fly away if that won't work wake up on the second drain punch and Endure the hit. If nothing works oh well :(

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Sorry for taking so long. Midterm hell is an utter pain.

The round starts with beedrill running towards lucario, spears twirling. (1) Lucario tries to pound beedrill into the ground like a bully before dozing off (1), but as its fist prepares to slam beedrill, the wasp protectively parries it away, (2) and nastily impales lucario with one spear while stabbing its qualot berry with its other spear, enjoying a fruity shish-kebab. Lucario, feeling super bloated, can only take a nap. (2)

Alakazam looks at the snoozing lucario, and a sly grin appears across its face. The sneaky fox raises both paws preparing to take a yummy double-scooping of lucario’s drained stamina like a combo shot of punch. (1)(2) Lucario snaps awake and dashes at alakazam with as extreme a speed (3) as its drowsy self can master! The two attacks collide climatically, with a big crash! The impact is almost enough to defeat alakazam, but fortunately, the wily beast gets a spoonful of metallic lucario juices that allows it to stay alive. Lucario isn’t so lucky, with the super effective strike being enough to fell the poor jackal, who collapses to the floor.

MEGA LUCARIO HAS MEGA FAINTED!!!

Watching the smackdown, beedrill takes pride in at least having the integrity not to viciously attack a sleeping foe. Alakazam, meanwhile, poses triumphantly over the unconscious lucario. Unfortunately for alakazam, beedrill then becomes megalomanic, and scolds alakazam for its lack of chivalry. Alakazam hangs its head, saying, “Ooh, now I feel really bad, bad alakazam!” and slaps itself on the wrist with a spoon, which, in its frail state, proves to be a costly, painful mistake.

~Mega Participants~
Beedrill-M (Gryoine): 34 / 92 / 80 / Adaptability / Qualot Berry / --- / 2
Alakazam-M (Sigh!): 3 / 69 / 37.5 / Levitate / --- / --- / 3

~Mega Stat Changes~
Beedrill (-5 DEF, ++ SPE) - Agile (++ SPE. 1 turn left) Qualot Berry (-5 DEF. Permanent)
Alakazam (++ SPE) - Agile (++ SPE. 1 turn left)

~Mega Status Effects~

~Current Mega Stage~

Megalomania (New!)
After binging on a bunch of disgusting junk food, you all have left with incredibly low self esteem with how fat you all feel. So now the only way to make yourselves feel better is by feeding your ego!

The goal of this stage is to boost your ego points to reach complete and utter megalomania. How do you receieve ego points? Well, the first thing is the money you have will automatically be converted to ego points. The other ways is by doing damage and consuming stamina, which will be converted to your ego points 1 to 1 (so if you do 50 points of damage to someone,you will gain 50 ego points).

Another way to gain ego points is by the ref's ranking. At the end of the turn they will rank everyone's performance, where the winner will gain 200, and the runner up (if there is one) will gain 100. The one in last will not gain any. Also by KOing someone will net you 200 ego points. The ref may also reward up to 100 ego points at a time for anything during the rumble that impresses them.

Once someone has reached megalomania by passing 700 ego points they will gain 5 HP, and all other consumers will hurt themselves out of low self esteem and do 5 damage to themselves. But that does not mean you can never reach megalomania again, as after that the next benchmark for megalomania will be 900 points, and once that is reached the next goal will be increased by another 200. Every time someone reaches megalomania, the HP gained and damage done to the opponents will be increased by 5. And remember, only one person can reach megalomania per goal, but if two contestants pass the goal at the same time they will both gain HP and the ones that didn't will lose.

~Mega Field Effects~
Beedrill has 759 ego points
Alakazam has 381 ego points

~Mega Announcements~
1.) If I made a mistake in any way, just tell me and I'll edit this.
2.) The line at the top is Pokemon (user): HP / Stamina / Ranking / Ability / Item / Hidden Power Type / Protects
3.) We have an ongoing poll to determine some upcoming rounds in PRR. So if you want a say, feel free to check here.
4.) By common request, we are working on putting all the held items and their descriptions in one place in the AttackDex, so hopefully this should save you guys some trouble. Sorry for not doing this sooner, and it should hopefully be done by the time you see this.
5.) Stamina for moves such as baton pass and volt switch has been slightly increased.

~Mega Referee Comments~
Lucario: I honestly would have given you the honour points if you’d survived, which, as you pointed out, was pretty much impossible. Unlike the others, you actually thought up interesting counters rather than going for the most tried-and-true option, which I find admirable.
Beedrill: I pretty much only gave you the honour points because you at least attacked lucario while it could respond. You can just be happy you’re a beedrill, you’ve got a pretty nice advantage over alakazam which made things hard for alakazam and lucario.
Alakazam: By the looks of it, you either weren’t expecting beedrill’s drill run to cause damage, or you just didn’t think drain-punching a beedrill would be worth it what with its resistance. I couldn’t see you getting a double team in that fast, but drain punch let you survive anyway, so maybe you can still turn this around.

Octo's Oddball Oscars!
Again, lucario. Using all those neat, creative attacks as lines of defence, you’re clearly a pokémon after my own heart. Keep up the madness!​

~Mega Final Rankings~
1.)
2.)
3.) John Trainer’s Mega Lucario (Alakazam’s Drain Punch)
4.) Wind?'s Mega Aggron (Lucario's Earthquake)
4.) Frozen Sunset's Mega Banette (Lucario's Earthquake)
6.) Sasukat's Mega Gallade (Beedrill's Ominous Wind)
7.) Nothingjustgo’s Mega Altaria (Alakazam’s Dazzling Gleam)
8.) Burakoru's Mega Latios (Aggron's Surf)
9.) Monster Guy's Mega Gardevoir (Lucario's Sludge Wave)
10.) fongerman's Mega Gengar (Altaria's Heat Wave)
10.) MarshtompMan's Mega Camerupt (Altaria's Heat Wave)
12.) octoboy's Mega Kangaskhan (Lucario's Surf)

Sigh!

Bad Taste Everywhere
Alakazam use Counter if that would protect you, if not use Endure if that would keep you alive, if that wouldn't work use Protect

Nothingjustgo.

The two mega Pokemon have a mega intense stare down. Suddenly, Alakazam breaks the sigh/grylence by saying "man, aren't we so much cooler than those Trubbish Alolan forms? I mean seriously, have you SEEN those leaks?". He then goes to ran on....

how ridicolous a Golem with facial hair is, and how they look so much cooler. Beedrill then points out the fact that, he himself, also gained facial hair.

"Yeah, well...mine is cooler, SHUT UP!" he yells.

"Orly?" Beedrill replies, "BEElieve this". It then sticks out its three stingers and begins to charge its butt towards Alakazam's glorious beard with an attack of fury (1) (reading all of octo's reffings is rubbing off on me). But Alakazam intercepts this by sticking out its palms prepared to Counter (1) the hit, yet Beedrill nimbly avoids the attack with it's super reflexive Acrobatics (2).

"Man, good thing I took all those gymnastics classes."

Alakazam then gets a lil' salty that Beedrill dodged its sick reflective attack, so tries to grab the bee with a Psychic (2, however Beedrill dodges by cloning itself with a Double Team (3) and the attack hits a clone.

IIiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit's ranking time!

Yeah, I'm going to have to let Beedrill have the points for essentially doing more and getting out of that counter jam with its sick gymnastics skills.

"BWAHAHA I AM SO MUCH COOLER THAN YOU, EVEN THE REF AGREES!"

"You're right...I can't win this. I'm no mega evolution, I'mmm...." Alakazam began to tear up "A MEGA FAILURE!!!!" Tears began to fall out of its eyes and trickle down to its thick, thick, beard as suddenly its eyes began to glow as it grabbed its spoon and began to carve it with its psychic abilities. Soon...the spoon became a knife.

"Goodbye cruel world!" Alakazam wailed as it slit its own throat with the knife.

ALAKAZAM HAS MEGA DIED!!!!!!

"Why didn't he just do that to me?" Beedrill wondered as he began to lick the blood spilling out of its throat (yes, I know bees aren't attracted to blood but for the sake of the narrative they are, okay? Or you can believe that Alakazam bleeds out nectar. Actually I like that more, so we'll go with that).

015-m.png

Mega Beedrill has mega won the mega 89th mega Pokemon Royal Rumble! Mega congratulations Gryoine, even though this is like your 30th time winning in this thread!

~Mega Participants~
Beedrill-M (Gryoine): 44 / 50 / 69 (heh, so mature) / Adaptability / Qualot Berry / --- / 2

~Mega Stat Changes~
Beedrill (-5 DEF, ++ SPE) - Agile (++ SPE. 1 turn left) Qualot Berry (-5 DEF. Permanent)

~Mega Status Effects~

~Current Mega Stage~

Megalomania
After binging on a bunch of disgusting junk food, you all have left with incredibly low self esteem with how fat you all feel. So now the only way to make yourselves feel better is by feeding your ego!

The goal of this stage is to boost your ego points to reach complete and utter megalomania. How do you receieve ego points? Well, the first thing is the money you have will automatically be converted to ego points. The other ways is by doing damage and consuming stamina, which will be converted to your ego points 1 to 1 (so if you do 50 points of damage to someone,you will gain 50 ego points).

Another way to gain ego points is by the ref's ranking. At the end of the turn they will rank everyone's performance, where the winner will gain 200, and the runner up (if there is one) will gain 100. The one in last will not gain any. Also by KOing someone will net you 200 ego points. The ref may also reward up to 100 ego points at a time for anything during the rumble that impresses them.

Once someone has reached megalomania by passing 700 ego points they will gain 5 HP, and all other consumers will hurt themselves out of low self esteem and do 5 damage to themselves. But that does not mean you can never reach megalomania again, as after that the next benchmark for megalomania will be 900 points, and once that is reached the next goal will be increased by another 200. Every time someone reaches megalomania, the HP gained and damage done to the opponents will be increased by 5. And remember, only one person can reach megalomania per goal, but if two contestants pass the goal at the same time they will both gain HP and the ones that didn't will lose.

~Mega Field Effects~
Beedrill has 1001 ego points.

~Mega Announcements~
1.) If I made a mistake in any way, just tell me and I'll edit this.
2.) The line at the top is Pokemon (user): HP / Stamina / Ranking / Ability / Item / Hidden Power Type / Protects
3.) We have an ongoing poll to determine some upcoming rounds in PRR. So if you want a say, feel free to check here.
4.) By common request, we are working on putting all the held items and their descriptions in one place in the AttackDex, so hopefully this should save you guys some trouble. Sorry for not doing this sooner, and it should hopefully be done by the time you see this.
5.) Stamina for moves such as baton pass and volt switch has been slightly increased.

~Mega Referee Comments~
-No but seriously, when Alolan forms were first revealed I thought they were a neater idea than Mega evolutions. I do not believe this anymore.

~Mega Final Rankings~
1.) Gryoine's Beedrill (Mega Winner!11111!!!!)
2.) Sigh!'s Alakazam (Failed to reach megalomania)
3.) John Trainer’s Mega Lucario (Alakazam’s Drain Punch)
4.) Wind?'s Mega Aggron (Lucario's Earthquake)
4.) Frozen Sunset's Mega Banette (Lucario's Earthquake)
6.) Sasukat's Mega Gallade (Beedrill's Ominous Wind)
7.) Nothingjustgo’s Mega Altaria (Alakazam’s Dazzling Gleam)
8.) Burakoru's Mega Latios (Aggron's Surf)
9.) Monster Guy's Mega Gardevoir (Lucario's Sludge Wave)
10.) fongerman's Mega Gengar (Altaria's Heat Wave)
10.) MarshtompMan's Mega Camerupt (Altaria's Heat Wave)
12.) octoboy's Mega Kangaskhan (Lucario's Surf)

Nothingjustgo.

Alright guys let's get a bit creative with the next rumble....

Round 90
Round Theme - Creative Freedom (All Smeargles That Can Use Any Move)

So like since ya'll are all gonna use the same Pokemon, you can use any nickname you want (can go from Shadow to like Billy Bob...just don't make it too long okay?). If you don't give a nickname, we'll give you some boring mixture of your name and Pokemon. And as usual please supply your ability and item

1.) Leonardo w/ Moody @Qualot Berry (Sigh!)

Nothingjustgo.

Poe w/Moody @Qualot Berry

Wow, way to break the naming theme.

Anyway, just giving you all a heads up. If this round fails to reach the minimum requirement for a rumble (being 8), the thread will go on a temporary hibernation until very early 2017 where gen 7 will be implemented in order to freshen things up.