• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Pokémon Theme Songs

• Thread starter PKMN Professor Harry
  • Start date

Does anyone else know all the lyrics to the Theme Tune?

• Yes! Of course I do!

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Err...some...

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Err...no...

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
P

PKMN Professor Harry

The Pokémon Theme Songs

The thread for Pokémon theme songs, be it the music or the lyrics.
Sing with me! #Pokémon! Gotta catch 'em all, it's you and me, <crash> I know it's my destineeeyyyy... good aren't I?

Last edited by a moderator:
P

PKMN Professor Harry

Blaziken Master, I'm pretty sure there isn't already a thread for this. I have checked and if there was, I would not have started this one. Anyway, what are your thoughts on the original (and obviously best) theme tune?

;205; says "I like singing"

P

PKMN Professor Harry

Hey, Russian May! You're right!It is a cool song! Sing with me! #What kind of Pokémon are you, how do you do the things you doooo, share with me your secrets deep inside...er, do you know the rest? If so, please post the lyrics!

;165; says "Don't forget me!"

Jesse GS the II

I was frozen today!
You know, traditionally, singing on a message board doesn't work.

What I will say, though, is that I greatly prefer the Japanese version of the first theme song. It's longer, catchier, and it seems to fit the feel of the series better (not to mention, the collection of scenes that accompany it are better than they are in the American edition). The dub version just sounds like a cheap rip-off of "Eye of the Tiger" by Survivor. Watch a few Japanese episodes and you'll start to see things my way.

P

PKMN Professor Harry

Well, really you can't sing on a message board, but if you're intending to, just put a "#" sign in front of it i. e. #I wanna be the very best, like no-one ever was <boom-boom-boom> to catch'em all is my real test, to train them is my caaaauuusseee...well, you get the idea. And since I've never heard the Japanese version, I will root around and see what I can find, then post what I think of it.