• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Poképhilia Club (Contains PG-13 rated discussion)

Status
Not open for further replies.

killerjaw01

▼1.618▼
^ I like your manga/yaoi picture in your sig Mira, I do like to see boy on boy in manga (which I find strange considering I'm a girl).
I'm attracted to Banette, and only Banette as it is a kinky sex doll that has been bad.
Banette is the sort of Pokemon who would be bad and kinky.
do i have to be very active? because i checkk these every week or so... maybe every other day... anyway, can i join?
I don't think it would matter if you were that active, it is only active here for a few days at a time, but maybe it will be more active if there were more pokephiles around...

Mira

^ I like your manga/yaoi picture in your sig Mira, I do like to see boy on boy in manga (which I find strange considering I'm a girl).

Thanks, I like it too. Nothing strange about you liking boyXboy, females are general the target audience for yaoi in Japan.

Dimitar

Sandslash+Lugia fan
Two days of nothing and then an explosion at the most inactive part of the day. Interesting...

Mira said:
I wish I could join, I honestly do. I can see myself serious attracted to a Pokemon but the right "one" hasn't come around yet. Maybe with the next generation I see one that Ill obsess about.

Ah, I just thought of one. Ive always seen Guardevoir as bishounen male type Pokemon (Its name being Sirnight in the Japanese version). So I could see myself having a "bond" with one because of how it looks. Ive always wondered about Wally and his Guardevoir*cough*.
Umm, you can still join, you know. ;)

MagmaInferno said:
do i have to be very active? because i checkk these every week or so... maybe every other day... anyway, can i join?
As I've said on the chat, usually less than half of our members are present at any given time, so there really isn't an activity requirement.

Jupetta said:
May I join as I consider myself a Pokéfile if you know what I mean... I'm strange and demented enough to be an excellent Pokéfile I know for sure. xP
Einstein declared that time is relative. Sanity follows the same pattern.:D

What other fetishes/”weird” sexual desires do you possess?
Being tied up while allowing it to have its demented S&M desires with me... I would love to do Bondage with this perverted little doll also xD.
The all-too-familiar BDSM. So prevalent that I'm baffled at its classification as a "disorder".

killerjaw01 said:
I don't think it would matter if you were that active, it is only active here for a few days at a time, but maybe it will be more active if there were more pokephiles around...
There ARE a lot more of us around. We've just gotta figure out how to locate them and suck them up. XP

killerjaw01

▼1.618▼
^Ok, I should have said pokephiles who admit they are, and are not afraid to join.

BDSM is a disorder? (I'm assuming the BD stands for bondage). How come?

Thanks, I like it too. Nothing strange about you liking boyXboy, females are general the target audience for yaoi in Japan.
Maybe in Japan, but I don't think people would understand in my town (they can't even accept homosexuality; they are just so narrow minded)

Last edited:

Dimitar

Sandslash+Lugia fan
^Ok, I should have said pokephiles who admit they are, and are not afraid to join.
It is par tof our job to help them admit it, especially to themselves.

Ask the psychiatrists. I'm assuming they are more worried about the times when it is pretty much taking over one's life. It stands for Bondage/Discipline (not entirely sure why that's put there)/Domination/Submission/Sadism/Masochism, so it's actually BDDSSM.

Maybe in Japan, but I don't think people would understand in my town (they can't even accept homosexuality; they are just so narrow minded)
There's something very familiar in that statement....

MagmaInferno

Is Actually a Piplup

A lot of people are like that... i mean i live in CA and everywhere i go, i see either homophobes or homos... not in s bad way or anything, but like i totally accept gay people... im actually part of the alliance on Serebii... and besides, i have this fetish going on right now, and i dont know why... my friends say that its yori im thinking about... can someone explain to me what yori/yaoi is?

Dimitar

Sandslash+Lugia fan
Can you explain what your fetish is?

~Ero Oyagi~

Sorry to change the subject but...

Ask the psychiatrists. I'm assuming they are more worried about the times when it is pretty much taking over one's life. It stands for Bondage/Discipline (not entirely sure why that's put there)/Domination/Submission/Sadism/Masochism, so it's actually BDDSSM.

Well I have asked the psychiatrists. Actually a psychiatrist (my dad). He said SM is not wrong; lots of people like it but are afraid to admit it. It's to do with our genes and crossed wires in the brain, but in no way a mental disorder.

And i'm happy that our little club is becoming something much more established ^_^

Astinus

Yaoi is just man x man love. Shota is if one participant is under the age of fourteen, I believe... Shonen-ai is boy x boy love.

Hope that helps. And this reminds me that I have a certain series of books to read...

Dimitar

Sandslash+Lugia fan
Well I have asked the psychiatrists. Actually a psychiatrist (my dad). He said SM is not wrong; lots of people like it but are afraid to admit it. It's to do with our genes and crossed wires in the brain, but in no way a mental disorder.
Well, SM is officially classified as a sexual disorder. Whether it's right od wrong is another story. Crossed wires, eh? I think it's more than just a coincidence, though some parts might be such.

And i'm happy that our little club is becoming something much more established ^_^
It will get established if our members didn't constantly run in random directions. >_<

Hanako Tabris said:
Hope that helps. And this reminds me that I have a certain series of books to read...
And what might those be, eh?! >XD

MagmaInferno

Is Actually a Piplup

Seiryu

Resident dragon
Also, while I don’t like to admit it... I find torturing animals/Pokémon in fantasy stimulating.
While I don't necessarily find it stimulating, I do sometimes wish I could put my fictional characters through extreme torture of some sort. I remember reading not long ago a Digimon fanfiction in which, sometime in the last few chapters, the main character pretty much got his entire lower half utterly annihilated, some of his guts were spilling onto the ground, and his adversary proceeded to rip off a few more limbs (including wings here; the MC was a dragon digimon) before killing him by breaking his neck. I remember reading that and thinking "Damn, I wish I could do that sort of thing to my characters...!" The worst I've been able to do is get my main roleplaying character impaled through the chest on both of his main weapons. ;..;

Although I do plan on sticking a couple of nice torture scenes into some of my fanfictions... *laughs*

(I was tempted to put "laughs evilly" there, but "laughs" will suffice; my normal laugh is evil enough to frighten most of my friends >=D )

Oh, liking inflation isn’t anything to be ashamed of. It’s not all that unpopular, really (and if you like Pokémon inflation, I can point you to a good artist.). Why try to break away from something you like? You’ll invariably cave and just come right back.
Keh, too late. Already have. >..>;;;
And what a coincidence! Even though I'm not a member at DA, I visit that person's page quite frequently, and have for...a long time. Two years or something, I believe.

Well, uh, I have been taking my time for far too long now -_- I know that you and Pikki Zuka still know that I’m alive, however I’m just starting to worry that everyone else may have forgotten of my existence and the longer I hold off, the less interested many of them will be... I’m almost done with the first half of the chapter, though, so hopefully the second half won’t be so hard to write (I’m starting to hate this Crimson Dawn base and the style TFC is going in right now... Part 4 will be a nice refresher, and will be more like part 1 than either 2 or 3 have been)
Gah! I really need to get back into writing somehow! I've been planning a couple of my fanfics (namely, a four-book series and a sort of indirect prequel) for like a year and a half now. >..O And since then, I've also started planning fanfiction for Digimon, One Piece, and even Super Smash Bros....plus the two or three stories I was planning to write in order to flesh out a couple of my roleplaying characters a bit more, and the piece of original fiction (also modern fantasy-ish) for which I've recently been flooded with ideas. >..<

And I should really put up my intro post for the Pokemon roleplay I joined here...

Well, when you first meet him he’s all lonely and wimpy, but then he sort of gets bolder... Something must be happening behind the scenes there :D
I'd watch it. >..>; Really, I would. To bad Gardy has to be so humanoid, though...

Kveran said:
I'm working on it. My plan was to do a personalized banner for each individual member of the club, showing the Pokemon s/he is attracted to.

But in order to do that, I need people to either e-mail or link me to the picture they'd like me to use for the banner.
Guess that means I need to find a good sexy picture of a Charizard, then. =p Later though. Got class in about a half hour.

Kveran said:
By the way, I have a book to plug. It's called Tooth and Claw and it's by Jo Walton. It's your typical Victorian-style novel- marriages, suffrage, inheritances, all that jazz- except all the characters are dragons. No vore, Shrike, sorry, but there is plenty of consumption of other dragons involved.
Sounds hot. The all-dragon thing, anyway. =p I might check it out. The school bookstore doesn't have it, but the library might. I'll have to look for it. I'll have a perfect excuse to do so this week, actually. My English class will be meeting there, at least on Tuesday.

So yeah. All-dragon stuff. I've kinda created a dragon community in the world of that roleplay I keep talking about. I absolutely love it when authors depict dragons as having their own culture and stuff, particular Mercedes Lackey and Andre Norton in their Halfblood Chronicles. I talked a little about it in the ATP thread; the main character, an orphan, is raised by dragons, and her foster brother is one of the most important characters in the series thus far. Honestly, their dragon characters are among the best I've seen; they're all just so...I don't know...human, except much larger and with wings, claws, tails, snouts, and such.

And on the question about what kinds of fantasies we have, it turns out that I actually do have fantasies that are both non-sexual and don't serve much purpose! See, sometimes when I'm just sitting in class or walking around, I might get a couple of "what if?" questions in my head. Like, what if I suddenly turned into a dragon? What if I discovered that I and/or someone else had some sort of magic power? What if monsters suddenly showed up? What if they were friendly? What if they weren't? ...you know, stuff like that.

killerjaw01

▼1.618▼
Sounds hot. The all-dragon thing, anyway. =p I might check it out. The school bookstore doesn't have it, but the library might. I'll have to look for it. I'll have a perfect excuse to do so this week, actually. My English class will be meeting there, at least on Tuesday.

So yeah. All-dragon stuff. I've kinda created a dragon community in the world of that roleplay I keep talking about. I absolutely love it when authors depict dragons as having their own culture and stuff, particular Mercedes Lackey and Andre Norton in their Halfblood Chronicles. I talked a little about it in the ATP thread; the main character, an orphan, is raised by dragons, and her foster brother is one of the most important characters in the series thus far. Honestly, their dragon characters are among the best I've seen; they're all just so...I don't know...human, except much larger and with wings, claws, tails, snouts, and such.

And on the question about what kinds of fantasies we have, it turns out that I actually do have fantasies that are both non-sexual and don't serve much purpose! See, sometimes when I'm just sitting in class or walking around, I might get a couple of "what if?" questions in my head. Like, what if I suddenly turned into a dragon? What if I discovered that I and/or someone else had some sort of magic power? What if monsters suddenly showed up? What if they were friendly? What if they weren't? ...you know, stuff like that.

I couldn't find Tooth and Claw in my library, but luckily I found a copy on ebay. I'll have to look into the Halfblood Chronicles, and I love the idea of dragons with their own culture too. My own dragon fics involve dragons owning human slaves which they train to look after their offspring, guard their gems and be involved in gladiator-style battles. Oh, and when food's scarce...

I have the "what if I were a dragon?" fantasy too! I also think about what if I turned into a werewolf? Would I shun normal society? Probably.

As for vorarephilia, not something I like, but if you want to, go ahead.
And torturing, I like to pretend I'm being tortured, but that is really just fantasy, and I know I won't like it for real. Though I do have a bit of torture in my fic, but it's mostly sexual torture.

I'm currently getting attracted to Mew, though I tried not to.

Last edited:

Goodbreath

CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAASH!
Hmmm sorry to go completely off-topic :/ But need some help with virus busting... For about 2 days now a folder named NIEUW2 has anchored itself in my program files... it makes random popups appear 18+ sites mostly :/ but evertime that i delete it and when i look back like 10 minutes later, IT HAS RETURNED! so i have absolutely no clue how to stop this thing :/ and i dont wanna see those 18+ sites 24/7 either luckily the popups seem to start at certain times...

HELP! -_-

On-topic: Noticed i got a fetish for tails/scales/claws and sorts of that i imagined certain people with claws and wings and it was quiet nice ^^.

~Ero Oyagi~

^ I have a similar situation to that on my desktop PC. I can't stand it so I think i'll just format the HD to get rid of all the other crap too.But thats an extreme solution. My iBook hasn't has a single problem since the day I got it which is why I use it instead.

On topic...sort of...
I have just returned from a detention. "Well you shouldn't have been bad" you're saying. It's my second detention I have ever gotten in my whole life, and I received it for saying that a character in the Lord Of The Flies was driven by his subconscious vorarephilia into comitting certain deeds, and I meant it as a serious analysis, not a joke. Most of my classmates had no idea what I was on about, but my narrow-minded cow of a teacher exploded in rage; apparently Sir William Golding didn't intend his book to conjure up such "vulgar" analyses and his characters were supposed to represent political views and what drives people for power, not "vulgar and extremely uncommon desires". F*cking teacher doesn't know an intelligent alternate point of view when it's shoved in her face, I say. And now I have to explain to my parents what the detention was for...

Anyway, sorry for the rant but I just thought that it was amazing how naïve some people can be in this day and age :mad:

Kveran

Pinin' for the fjord
Well, if it's extremely regulated, it really stops being rape, and turns more into roleplaying...

Of course, but if it lights your dynamite...

The all-too-familiar BDSM. So prevalent that I'm baffled at its classification as a "disorder".

One of these days we should run a survey to see how many of us are attracted to each item that falls under the BDSM umbrella category.

Bondage and Discipline; Dominance and Submission; Sadism and Masochism. BDDSSM would be redundant. It's all related, so they just put it all under the one term.

can someone explain to me what yori/yaoi is?

Yuri is girl-on-girl, yaoi is guy-on-guy. This is not the same as shounen-ai or shoujo-ai; those two terms are used for relationships in fiction, whereas yaoi and yuri are used for more graphic content. Odds are, PG-13 ratings and below are sh'ai; R and up is yaoi/yuri. Shounen-ai is only an applicable term if the participants are young. If the guys are adults, it's seinen-ai.

It's all kind of confusing and most people just refer to everything as yaoi or yuri, but if you want to be technical, it's not all the same.

Is yaoi the same as hentai?

No. Under the strict definitions, all yaoi is hentai but not all hentai is yaoi. But nobody really uses those strict definitions anymore. In any case, the answer is no.

How is it not vore if they’re eating other dragons?

'Cause they're dead.

Your chemistry teacher’s a vorarephile? Or does he just know about it?

My chemistry teacher would know about vorarephilia. If he's a vorarephile himself, I wouldn't know.

Well, when you first meet him he’s all lonely and wimpy, but then he sort of gets bolder... Something must be happening behind the scenes there

His partner's a bloody Gardevoir, of course something's happening behind the scenes. The Embrace Pokemon. With all those curves. Uh-huh.

While I don't necessarily find it stimulating, I do sometimes wish I could put my fictional characters through extreme torture of some sort.

:D This is why my characters hate me. I tend to put them through mental torture rather than physical, but either way, it's all good. That's the angst-fic fan in me coming out, though.

Mercedes Lackey and Andre Norton in their Halfblood Chronicles.

Mercedes Lackey is great with description. I'm kind of surprised you read her- she tends to be more popular with women. Either way, she's an excellent writer. Tends to be a little heavy on the angst, which is fine by me, but not so much for other people.

My favorite series of hers is probably the Gryphon trilogy. I haven't found Halfblood yet- I'll put it on my list.

It's my second detention I have ever gotten in my whole life, and I received it for saying that a character in the Lord Of The Flies was driven by his subconscious vorarephilia into comitting certain deeds, and I meant it as a serious analysis, not a joke.

That's awesome. You get major points for that. Sorry the teacher exploded on you. Wonder if you hit too close to home. :p

Last edited:

MagmaInferno

Is Actually a Piplup
Hey! what should we talk about now? how the atp thread is becoming a flame war? or... hey, what was the topic for this club again?......

~Ero Oyagi~

I feel your pain :/ but second detention in ur life? thats gotta be a record xD i wont even start how long i have been at school for no good reason...

I'm a good boy :)
Nah, I just seem to have a knack for either avoiding teachers or talking my way out of trouble somehow. I got the other detention for stabbing a compass into a desk repeatedly in a maths lesson... I forget why I was doing it. Believe me, I have done much worse things at school (though not to people, except once...)

And its great that the ATP thread finally has 1000 replies, I think I shall do some sort of celebratory dance in honour of it.

And I suck at thinking of new things to discuss, so i'll leave that up to you lot :)

Status
Not open for further replies.