• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Poképhilia Club (Contains PG-13 rated discussion)

Status
Not open for further replies.

killerjaw01

▼1.618▼
And I suck at thinking of new things to discuss, so i'll leave that up to you lot
As do I, though at least I can say I got "Tooth and Claw", got it yesterday. It was cheaper for me to buy it off ebay with postage on top than it was to get a train ticket to the nearest library which stocks the book.

Oh and what is the term called when you like pokemonxpokemon action, or any other fictional creaturexcreature? Just a question, 'cos I'm that weird to like that.

MagmaInferno

Is Actually a Piplup
hey lets make a new word instead of yori or yaoi, lets call it something like pokei lol lame i know... ^^;

Kveran

Pinin' for the fjord
As do I, though at least I can say I got "Tooth and Claw", got it yesterday.

I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

Oh and what is the term called when you like pokemonxpokemon action, or any other fictional creaturexcreature? Just a question, 'cos I'm that weird to like that.

There's nothing in the fanfiction terminology database for that.

MagmaInferno

Is Actually a Piplup
who would yiff a gardy? just wondering...

We need more members!!!

Dimitar

Sandslash+Lugia fan
That, my good and not so good friends, is vorarephilia, the love of eating and/or being eaten. Usually alive. Sometimes whole, sometimes in pieces. Mostly through the mouth, other times through the various other holes in a body. Me? I like both soft (whole), and hard (in pieces) pretty much equally, although I’ve been neglecting hard way too much lately. I hate human/human vore, but don’t mind if there’s one human involved. Mostly I like Pokémon vore (either pred, prey, or both), but I don’t mind normal animals and a few anthros. I’m solely an oral vore, you could say... The thought of **** vore and unbirth is just...unappealing to me (actually, unbirth isn’t that bad if done well...). Finally, I like all positions available during vore equally (pred, prey, and an omniscient observer are the three POVs you can have with vore)
I would also like to add that most vore really isn't about the killing, but about the aspect of eating/swallowing. In many cases, death doesn't even occur in such fantasies.

Then, going hand in hand with vore, is sadism. The big reason I like vore is the thought of the prey being reduced to food and dying, usually painfully and miserably. Also, while I don’t like to admit it... I find torturing animals/Pokémon in fantasy stimulating. Notice the keyword there. I do not like animal cruelty in real life if it has no cause or motive behind it and is just to get kicks. In fantasy, however...
I really can't take pleasure in true torture or death. However, when I was quite small and didn't really know enough about how things worked, I saw some kid on a railway with a train approaching. I wished that he wouldn't see the train, and he might not have if a person hadn't told him to get off. Once again, that was before I really knew exactly what would have happened if he got hit by the train.

The last of my big things is zoophilia, something which I have only recently discovered alongside my Poképhilia. There’s not much else to say here, except that just take all the Pokémon I like, reduce them to their animal bases, and those are the ones I like and would want to have sex with. Sadly, that’ll never happen... The intolerance many people have towards zoophilia (it being a felony where I live, even...) is sickening. Many people tend to act as if all cases of zoophilia are rape...
Well, change is always on the horizon, and we're always slowly creeping toward it. I dare say that in our lifetimes we will see zoophilia becoming more largely accepted, like homosexuality is today.

Generally, I’m trying to add more romance to my fantasies, as that’s a big part of Poképhilia (and love in general...) to me. I’m not so much the tragic romantic kind of guy (although, tragic romances are interesting...), so it’s mostly cuddling and snuggling and that sort of romance that I’m into (in other words, the stuff I used to avoid whenever possible when I was younger...).
Meh, I like to mix everything (sex, cuddling, fetishes, etc) together into a nice, smooth blend.:D

Oh, liking inflation isn’t anything to be ashamed of. It’s not all that unpopular, really (and if you like Pokémon inflation, I can point you to a good artist.). Why try to break away from something you like? You’ll invariably cave and just come right back.
Inflation... For some reason, all I think of is baloons and economics when I hear the word...

*Puts a check mark next to Kveran’s name on a clipboard of the names of people here. Dimitar’s name has a star next to it, while Ssargon has two check marks.*
Why does Ssargon have two and I a star?

While I don't necessarily find it stimulating, I do sometimes wish I could put my fictional characters through extreme torture of some sort. I remember reading not long ago a Digimon fanfiction in which, sometime in the last few chapters, the main character pretty much got his entire lower half utterly annihilated, some of his guts were spilling onto the ground, and his adversary proceeded to rip off a few more limbs (including wings here; the MC was a dragon digimon) before killing him by breaking his neck. I remember reading that and thinking "Damn, I wish I could do that sort of thing to my characters...!" The worst I've been able to do is get my main roleplaying character impaled through the chest on both of his main weapons. ;..;
I don't know If I'm really a sadist anymore... o_o

I'd watch it. >..>; Really, I would. To bad Gardy has to be so humanoid, though...
I wonder what the male version would look like... XP

And on the question about what kinds of fantasies we have, it turns out that I actually do have fantasies that are both non-sexual and don't serve much purpose! See, sometimes when I'm just sitting in class or walking around, I might get a couple of "what if?" questions in my head. Like, what if I suddenly turned into a dragon? What if I discovered that I and/or someone else had some sort of magic power? What if monsters suddenly showed up? What if they were friendly? What if they weren't? ...you know, stuff like that.
Sounds somehow familiar...

killerjaw01 said:
I'm currently getting attracted to Mew, though I tried not to.
"Trying" is about one of the worst things you can do when it comes to such cases, so don't even think about it.;)

~Ero Oyagi~ said:
On topic...sort of...
I have just returned from a detention. "Well you shouldn't have been bad" you're saying. It's my second detention I have ever gotten in my whole life, and I received it for saying that a character in the Lord Of The Flies was driven by his subconscious vorarephilia into comitting certain deeds, and I meant it as a serious analysis, not a joke. Most of my classmates had no idea what I was on about, but my narrow-minded cow of a teacher exploded in rage; apparently Sir William Golding didn't intend his book to conjure up such "vulgar" analyses and his characters were supposed to represent political views and what drives people for power, not "vulgar and extremely uncommon desires". F*cking teacher doesn't know an intelligent alternate point of view when it's shoved in her face, I say. And now I have to explain to my parents what the detention was for...

Anyway, sorry for the rant but I just thought that it was amazing how naïve some people can be in this day and age :mad:
You should have talked to some higher authority, like the principal... She sounds like a b*tch...

Kveran said:
Of course, but if it lights your dynamite...
My dynamite's trickier than quantum mechanics, so be careful with it. XP

One of these days we should run a survey to see how many of us are attracted to each item that falls under the BDSM umbrella category.
We should do a lot of quantitative stuff, like how many people find a certain pokemon attractive, and so on...

'Cause they're dead.
That's still a type of vore...

My chemistry teacher would know about vorarephilia. If he's a vorarephile himself, I wouldn't know.
He must be educated, then... What kind of jokes did you almost make?

His partner's a bloody Gardevoir, of course something's happening behind the scenes. The Embrace Pokemon. With all those curves. Uh-huh.
You really know how to make my psychoanalytical side itch, don't you? >XD

:D This is why my characters hate me. I tend to put them through mental torture rather than physical, but either way, it's all good. That's the angst-fic fan in me coming out, though.
I think sadism will pwn everything on that survey....

That's awesome. You get major points for that. Sorry the teacher exploded on you. Wonder if you hit too close to home. :p
Who knows? XP

MagmaInferno said:
Hey! what should we talk about now? how the atp thread is becoming a flame war? or... hey, what was the topic for this club again?......
Danm you people, talk about whatever you want, for God's sake!

Kveran said:
There's nothing in the fanfiction terminology database for that.
We'll get there... XD Probably pokemon yiff or something...

MagmaInferno said:
Heck, I would. After all why not?! :D

~Ero Oyagi~

Hmmm... *picks up Japanese dictionary* well, Pokémon sex would translate as pokénosé, or something. Actually, wait, it would be pokésékóshó. Don't think it'll catch on though...

MagamaInferno said:

I probably would... thanks principally to Pokésho. When I go to Japan next year i'm going to see how popular Poképhilia actually is there, and I have high hopes considering the Japanese are very, very open about anything sexual, makes a difference to our almost sexophobic soceity anyway.

Dimitar said:
I really can't take pleasure in true torture or death. However, when I was quite small and didn't really know enough about how things worked, I saw some kid on a railway with a train approaching. I wished that he wouldn't see the train, and he might not have if a person hadn't told him to get off. Once again, that was before I really knew exactly what would have happened if he got hit by the train.

I know someone who jacks off to rotten.com... I wouldn't advise going on that site if you haven't been... it's not my kinda things but as long as you're not harming anyone it's 100% fine.

Dimitar said:
I would also like to add that most vore really isn't about the killing, but about the aspect of eating/swallowing. In many cases, death doesn't even occur in such fantasies.

Try explaining that to the people in my class... immature bunch of wankers if you ask me. And as for my english teacher, well I now have to write an essay about how the book has nothing to do with vore, but I may just write about how it has vore written all over it 'cause i'm not changing my views because of what some insecure cow tells me to do. Anyways...

killerjaw01

▼1.618▼
"Trying" is about one of the worst things you can do when it comes to such cases, so don't even think about it.
Ok, I'll just accept it :)
Well, change is always on the horizon, and we're always slowly creeping toward it. I dare say that in our lifetimes we will see zoophilia becoming more largely accepted, like homosexuality is today.
Probably, I don't know much about zoophilia, but I can understand people wanting to do it. But do the animals mind?
hey lets make a new word instead of yori or yaoi, lets call it something like pokei lol lame i know... ^^;
Simple enough to understand I suppose.
Meh, I like to mix everything (sex, cuddling, fetishes, etc) together into a nice, smooth blend.
Something I am trying to show in my manga but I'm having difficulty with the sexy scenes (well, actually I haven't even got there yet, i'm having trouble with showing how a non human couple with long noses kiss. I think I'm gonna have to use a different way of courtship)

Dimitar

Sandslash+Lugia fan
Hmmm... *picks up Japanese dictionary* well, Pokémon sex would translate as pokénosé, or something. Actually, wait, it would be pokésékóshó. Don't think it'll catch on though...
Ahem, can you tell me something? Why the hell does it have to be Japanese? Are we Japanese? No. So why should we make a Japanese name?

I probably would... thanks principally to Pokésho. When I go to Japan next year i'm going to see how popular Poképhilia actually is there, and I have high hopes considering the Japanese are very, very open about anything sexual, makes a difference to our almost sexophobic soceity anyway.
Yes! Spread the Gospel!!! I imagine there's quite a few of us down there. And our society really IS screwed. We need reforms. *hides some nukes*

I know someone who jacks off to rotten.com... I wouldn't advise going on that site if you haven't been... it's not my kinda things but as long as you're not harming anyone it's 100% fine.
Uhm, no... As I said, I did not have a full understanding of the train situation.

Try explaining that to the people in my class... immature bunch of wankers if you ask me. And as for my english teacher, well I now have to write an essay about how the book has nothing to do with vore, but I may just write about how it has vore written all over it 'cause i'm not changing my views because of what some insecure cow tells me to do. Anyways...
Why don't you talk to a principal about it? Sometimes I feel like the Second Amendment should have covered rocket launchers...

killerjaw01 said:
Probably, I don't know much about zoophilia, but I can understand people wanting to do it. But do the animals mind?
Animals aren't as picky about the species as humans are, actually. To answer your question, the limited reasearch at hand points to the conclusion that it probably depends on whether the animal would want to have any kind of sex at that moment.

Something I am trying to show in my manga but I'm having difficulty with the sexy scenes (well, actually I haven't even got there yet, i'm having trouble with showing how a non human couple with long noses kiss. I think I'm gonna have to use a different way of courtship)
Yeah, I think so. For some reason, I don't like kissing much...

Seiryu

Resident dragon
Ok, I'll just accept it :)
Dolphins probably wouldn't. After all, they're one of the only animals to have sex for pleasure. =p

Just don't become the recipient of anal sex. According to a good friend of mine, due to the length of a dolphin's penis and the rate at which they jack off or something, it could easily cause serious internal damage and possibly even death--to you, not him. Oral'd be a better path; just prepare for bruising. (Again, this is according to a good friend of mine)

'Course, that's if you're a guy going after a guy, or you're just fond of that sorta thing. For a guy going after a girl, however...well, it's kinda hot to think about, isn't it? Can't say I'd do it with that particular species though. I mean, sure, dolphins are sexier than humans, but they're still not my kinda thing. =/

But, er...yeah. The willingness thing is the one thing that'll keep me from carrying out my desires, really. I'd want to make sure that my...target is totally ready to submit and stuff. Partly it's out of fear for my own skin (not a real big risk-taker here), but it's mostly out of concern for the other one's feelings. If they aren't willing, then me forcing their submissiveness would be no different from a man raping a woman, and I'm not like that.

As far as whether or not the animals would mind, I can't say...at least as for as domesticated species are concerned. I mean, many wild animals have various courting rituals and such, and the female won't let any male other than that one near enough to mate, so I think it's safe to say that they would indeed care if a human came along and attempted to do such a thing. Domestic animals (especially pets) could very well be a different story.

Pre-post edit: Actually, Dimitar probably said it better. If anything, listen to the person who goes on scientific findings rather than the one who goes on logical inferences, like myself. >..>;;

~Ero Oyagi~ said:
On topic...sort of...
I have just returned from a detention. "Well you shouldn't have been bad" you're saying. It's my second detention I have ever gotten in my whole life, and I received it for saying that a character in the Lord Of The Flies was driven by his subconscious vorarephilia into comitting certain deeds, and I meant it as a serious analysis, not a joke. Most of my classmates had no idea what I was on about, but my narrow-minded cow of a teacher exploded in rage; apparently Sir William Golding didn't intend his book to conjure up such "vulgar" analyses and his characters were supposed to represent political views and what drives people for power, not "vulgar and extremely uncommon desires". F*cking teacher doesn't know an intelligent alternate point of view when it's shoved in her face, I say. And now I have to explain to my parents what the detention was for...

Anyway, sorry for the rant but I just thought that it was amazing how naïve some people can be in this day and age :mad:
I can think of two major reasons as to why she did this.

1. She's the kind of person who's so hung on her extremely limited power as a teacher that she's adopted a philosophy akin to the following: "I'm the smart teacher. You're a stupid student. Everything I say is right unless you can prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that I'm wrong. Even then I'm right because again, I'm the smart teacher and you're just a stupid, lowly student." Therefore she got mad at you for challenging her supposed authority as teacher.

2. Either Lord of the Flies is her favorite book or Sir William Golding is her favorite author and she feels that you insulted one or both of them with your point of view. This at least would justify her getting mad at you, but still shouldn't give her the right to put you into detention and make you write an essay about how, basically, she's right and you're wrong.

I honestly don't know which is the more likely scenario. Either way, she seems like quite the arrogant b*tch. I agree with Dimitar; you should've appealed to one of your school's higher authorities on the matter. If your school system is anything like it is in the US, teachers don't really have all that much power and issuing a punishment like this without a good reason can get one in pretty serious trouble.

As far as the essay is concerned, if there's no real big penalty for not doing it, I'd say you should go for what you're planning to do. However, if failure to do it carries serious consequences, such as failure of the course or something...well, please don't hate me for saying this, but...I'd actually suggest that you swallow your pride for that moment and just do it the way you've been asked to do it. I mean, it's not like you're going out and telling her yourself; it's much easier to lie through written words than spoken--or at least, people are less likely to find you out. Even if what you write says otherwise, you can at least live with the satisfaction that nobody can change your mind about these things except you.

But hey, that's just what I'd do. As I said before, I'm not a big risk-taker, and I don't like for people I know to look at me in a bad way. That's why I don't openly discuss my sexual desires IRL; the only time I talk deeply about it around my closest friends is when nobody else is really listening...and of course, there's you guys. (All y'all are an awesome bunch, too, if I haven't said so already =D) If you decide to "go against the power!" then I won't try to stop you. Not like I could try if I wanted to, since we live...how many miles away from each other? A few thousand? Yeah. No way I could do that. =p

MagmaInferno said:
"Not I," says the dragon. For those too lazy to find my reasoning from the ATP thread or earlier in this thread, it's 'cause it's too humanoid for me. =/

Kveran said:
Mercedes Lackey is great with description. I'm kind of surprised you read her- she tends to be more popular with women. Either way, she's an excellent writer. Tends to be a little heavy on the angst, which is fine by me, but not so much for other people.
Yeah, I don't really care about how popular which authors are with which gender. If they're good and have a definite knack for science fiction or fantasy, I'll read. And I can handle angst just fine. Hell, one of my favorite Pokemon fanfictions has the "angst" sungenre--but then again, what would you expect from a serious fic in which Mewtwo is one of the main protagonists? XD

In all honesty, though, I haven't really read much of Mercedes Lackey. My aunt's a big fan, though, and she lets me borrow a few of her books when my dad and I visit her and my grandma in Michigan every summer. I saw the binding of the third book of the Halfblood series, took one look at the dragon on it, and thought to myself, "That dragon has an intelligent look in his eyes." Which, other than that I'd read another of Ms. Lackey's trilogies the previous summer, was the reason I borrowed the series. XD But yeah, I've only read six of her books, three of which were co-authored with, obviously, Andre Norton.

Kveran said:
My favorite series of hers is probably the Gryphon trilogy. I haven't found Halfblood yet- I'll put it on my list.
While you're at it, why not add the Dragon Joust trilogy? This's the series I read two summers ago, in 2005.Sure, the dragons in it might not be sentient, but they're beautiful creatures nonetheless, and it's a well-written series as a whole.

killerjaw01 said:
How 'bout nuzzling? I personally find that much sexier than making out, not to mention how natural it looks with creatures that have more elongated faces (snouts) than humans.

killerjaw01

▼1.618▼
How 'bout nuzzling? I personally find that much sexier than making out, not to mention how natural it looks with creatures that have more elongated faces (snouts) than humans.
Yeah, I was thinking along those sort of lines, at least of each of them having some sort of facial contact. I wanted to show both the male and female participating, but then the female getting scared and running away (confused feelings, she still hasn't grown up yet, but she wants it).

The willingness thing is the one thing that'll keep me from carrying out my desires, really. I'd want to make sure that my...target is totally ready to submit and stuff... If they aren't willing, then me forcing their submissiveness would be no different from a man raping a woman, and I'm not like that.
That is really the only problem that I would have with zoophilia. You cannot really tell if they want it with you or not (I think), though dolphins or apes could probably try and show you. There's also the size to worry about...
Dolphins probably wouldn't. After all, they're one of the only animals to have sex for pleasure. =p
Not just dolphins. Apparently apes have sex for pleasure, I have heard lots of stories of monkeys and chimpanzees jacking off, sometimes each other.
To answer your question, the limited reasearch at hand points to the conclusion that it probably depends on whether the animal would want to have any kind of sex at that moment.
I never believe reports or conclusions, especially from "experts".

Ssargon

Wind Dragon
Mwar, OK this time I'm joining and NOT wasting time with a giant post that will just get lost. When there's a reply after this I'll start really posting...I'm not even gonna bother reading everything; too much for my level of patience XP

...And yeah! Why do I have 2 checkmarks? XD

~Ero Oyagi~

Ahem, can you tell me something? Why the hell does it have to be Japanese? Are we Japanese? No. So why should we make a Japanese name?

I was just thinkning along the lines of all those other words, y'know; yori, yaoi etc. Also I was being an unoriginal moron. :)

And the thing about that teacher of mine is that she's my head of year, so she's pretty much the highest authority I can go to (my principal would just say "go to you head of year, that's what they're there for") But i've sorted it out now. I honestly think that she is so stuck on her view that to her any other one seems incorrect and I have an inkling that she may dislike me in particular. Oh well.

And you probably knew this but dolphins are the most intelligent animals, second only to humans. They are the only other animal apart from a human to understand the concept of watching something on a TV, for example.

And on the subject of Zoophilia, the only soceity I can think of where it was acceptable was in ancient Greece, I just learnt about it today. You know the Minotaur (Half bull/man beast)? Guess how he was conceived... and they had plenty more stories along that kind of idea, snakeman, centaur etc. I found it very interesting anyway.

Goodbreath

CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAASH!
The greece yeah always seemed to like em :3 but hey! What about the egyptians? their gods are also half human/half animal 9/10 times...
I know it has something to do with the elements but perhaps there is a deeper meaning behind it.
(Dirty little egyptian priests ;P)

Hmmm although i am a pokephiliac... i dont feel pulled toward zoophelia :/ perhaps im still in the... Development stage of things? it wasent that long ago that i discovered that im a pokephiliac.

Now something different... those new shinou pokemon make a great base for more smexy pokemon drawings :3 (bunny pokemon) and ofcourse the new dragon type :O *drools* what do you think about the new pokemon?

Seiryu

Resident dragon
Hmmm although i am a pokephiliac... i dont feel pulled toward zoophelia :/ perhaps im still in the... Development stage of things? it wasent that long ago that i discovered that im a pokephiliac.
It's entirely possible. As I stated in my first post, I'm a dracophile and was one for long before I realized any sort of intimate attraction to other animals. Just be patient, and everything will reveal itself in time...I mean, you've only been around us for about two weeks, right? I'd say that's hardly enough time to realize whatever other fetishes or attractions you might have.

Now something different... those new shinou pokemon make a great base for more smexy pokemon drawings :3 (bunny pokemon) and ofcourse the new dragon type :O *drools* what do you think about the new pokemon?
Unfortunately, most of the new pokemon are pretty meh-ish as far as sex appeal goes, IMO. Especially since a rather large number of 'em are pre-evolutions of ones that weren't that sexy in the first place. Though I will say that Buoy/Floatsel are pretty hot, as are Gabaito and Kaburaisu, the second and third forms of the new Dragon-type line. (and apparently, the one owned by the Champion is female! I should write something about that should the champ turn out to be male...) And, of course, there're the other ones that I've said I find sexy. I'll wait to pass judgment on the others, however, until I can get a good up-close look at 'em...

Dimitar

Sandslash+Lugia fan
Actually, there is no concrete evidence supporting or disproving that claim, so it's debatable at best.

As far as whether or not the animals would mind, I can't say...at least as for as domesticated species are concerned. I mean, many wild animals have various courting rituals and such, and the female won't let any male other than that one near enough to mate, so I think it's safe to say that they would indeed care if a human came along and attempted to do such a thing. Domestic animals (especially pets) could very well be a different story.
Yes, but if you can impress the female/there isn't any other animal to mate with....

Pre-post edit: Actually, Dimitar probably said it better. If anything, listen to the person who goes on scientific findings rather than the one who goes on logical inferences, like myself. >..>;;
Those aren't findings. It's just that the observations POINT to that.

But hey, that's just what I'd do. As I said before, I'm not a big risk-taker, and I don't like for people I know to look at me in a bad way. That's why I don't openly discuss my sexual desires IRL; the only time I talk deeply about it around my closest friends is when nobody else is really listening...and of course, there's you guys. (All y'all are an awesome bunch, too, if I haven't said so already =D) If you decide to "go against the power!" then I won't try to stop you. Not like I could try if I wanted to, since we live...how many miles away from each other? A few thousand? Yeah. No way I could do that. =p
*puts on stealth mode and starts probing and analyzing his friend. Only problem is, he also psychoanalyzes....*

Yeah, I don't really care about how popular which authors are with which gender. If they're good and have a definite knack for science fiction or fantasy, I'll read. And I can handle angst just fine. Hell, one of my favorite Pokemon fanfictions has the "angst" sungenre--but then again, what would you expect from a serious fic in which Mewtwo is one of the main protagonists? XD
Is there ANYONE here that's not some kind of sadist?!

killerjaw01 said:
That is really the only problem that I would have with zoophilia. You cannot really tell if they want it with you or not (I think), though dolphins or apes could probably try and show you. There's also the size to worry about...
Trust me, if the animal doesn't want you, you'll know it as sure as hell.;) >XD

Not just dolphins. Apparently apes have sex for pleasure, I have heard lots of stories of monkeys and chimpanzees jacking off, sometimes each other.
And I've seen a video linked on Wikipedia that accidentally caught a kangaroo jacking off. As far as I know, kangaroos aren't among the top intelligent species. That, along with many documentations of all kinds of animals masturbating, pretty much blows that argument to pieces.

Then you are left with only two options: One, you believe in the reports or conclusions of "idiots". Two, you don't believe in the scientific and technological progress of mankind. If you ask me, both of these sound a bit absurd, so you might want to reevaluate your statement...

~Ero Oyagi~ said:
And the thing about that teacher of mine is that she's my head of year, so she's pretty much the highest authority I can go to (my principal would just say "go to you head of year, that's what they're there for") But i've sorted it out now. I honestly think that she is so stuck on her view that to her any other one seems incorrect and I have an inkling that she may dislike me in particular. Oh well.
Tell the principal you're having problems SPECIFICALLY with your head of year. Then he really can't send you to her. But if he doesn't wnt to do anything, go to the Board of Education and file a complaint that you believe that you have been treated unjustly for holding a personal opinion. Make it sound dramatic, like she has denied your basic human rights as a citizen of this nation (I'm pretty sure you're from the US...).

And you probably knew this but dolphins are the most intelligent animals, second only to humans. They are the only other animal apart from a human to understand the concept of watching something on a TV, for example.
Nope I never knew that because it was never true, or at least has never been proven. Chimpanzees take that place, and that really shouldn't surprise anyone. I know for a fact that they fully understand the concept of mirrors, as I've seen footages of them straightening out their hair and such. As far as watching TV, I'm pretty sure they'll get that too, especially as it seems that ordinary pets do (how often has your dog jumped at a person on a TV screen?). And to top it off, it seems that individuals from some species of parrots can be even more intelligent that chimps. That's something to ponder... I'll bet you that the next species on Earth to jump to "survival of the smartest" will be a bird.

And on the subject of Zoophilia, the only soceity I can think of where it was acceptable was in ancient Greece, I just learnt about it today. You know the Minotaur (Half bull/man beast)? Guess how he was conceived... and they had plenty more stories along that kind of idea, snakeman, centaur etc. I found it very interesting anyway.
Yes, they were pretty damn progressive, weren't they? What really bothers me is that 2000 years later, we still haven't fully recovered from the fall of Greece and Rome and Dark Ages... It really poses the question of whether the progress WE have made won't get buried over. :/

Goodbreath said:
The greece yeah always seemed to like em :3 but hey! What about the egyptians? their gods are also half human/half animal 9/10 times...
I know it has something to do with the elements but perhaps there is a deeper meaning behind it.
(Dirty little egyptian priests ;P)
Heck, those civilizations shared a lot of "ideas" with each other.:D

Ok, what the hell is this bunny everyone's talking about?! Well, if you ask me in general, it could have been worse, but it could have been A LOT better, too... I'm somewhat disappointed, but I'll hold my mouth shut until I see the big pictures of all of them, because mini and even regular game sprites have a long history of f*cking up a pokemon's appearance. For example, Sceptile's sprites look like crap while the actual pokemon's pretty hawt.:D And Grovyle didn't even look like Grovyle, so yeah... :/

Seiryu said:
It's entirely possible. As I stated in my first post, I'm a dracophile and was one for long before I realized any sort of intimate attraction to other animals. Just be patient, and everything will reveal itself in time...I mean, you've only been around us for about two weeks, right? I'd say that's hardly enough time to realize whatever other fetishes or attractions you might have.
Took me a year of almost frighteningly fast mental "progressivization" to fully accept and admit my own things to myself.

Unfortunately, most of the new pokemon are pretty meh-ish as far as sex appeal goes, IMO. Especially since a rather large number of 'em are pre-evolutions of ones that weren't that sexy in the first place. Though I will say that Buoy/Floatsel are pretty hot, as are Gabaito and Kaburaisu, the second and third forms of the new Dragon-type line. (and apparently, the one owned by the Champion is female! I should write something about that should the champ turn out to be male...) And, of course, there're the other ones that I've said I find sexy. I'll wait to pass judgment on the others, however, until I can get a good up-close look at 'em...
Pretty much my point of view. I've learned not to whine until I've seen the full-size pics (anime).

Last edited:

MagmaInferno

Is Actually a Piplup
*is too lazy to read right now due to cold*

uhh... one of these days, i will kill you for this...

Dimitar

Sandslash+Lugia fan
Unh, what?! O_O

Ssargon

Wind Dragon
Mwar, as always I'm not able to say much on the topic.

Haha, I've seen that video of the kangaroo pawing off! Looong ago...mwahahaha XD

And on the topic of zoophilia, everyone here should know my thoughts. Even though I'm celebate, if an animal made it very clear to me that it was interested, I would pleasure it at least. Dolphins especially; wether they are or are not the only animals that have sex for pleasure, they are the most "famous" for initiating sexual encounters with humans...

Ahhh, the new Pokémon...of what I've seen, only really Buyosel/Floatsel and Kaburaisu interest me so far...and yesh, Champion having female, I noticed that X3 hehe...got me "thinking" anyway :3
They still screwed me outta an Electric Dragon and a Fire Dragon though...>.=.>

...MI, you're ganna kill who now? -.=.-

Seiryu

Resident dragon
Ahhh, the new Pokémon...of what I've seen, only really Buyosel/Floatsel and Kaburaisu interest me so far...and yesh, Champion having female, I noticed that X3 hehe...got me "thinking" anyway :3
They still screwed me outta an Electric Dragon and a Fire Dragon though...>.=.>

But hey, at least they've given us new Water and Steel dragons in the two big legendaries, right? Total of five new dragons this time, four of which are sexy. Not bad if you ask me. xp

killerjaw01

▼1.618▼

Then you are left with only two options: One, you believe in the reports or conclusions of "idiots". Two, you don't believe in the scientific and technological progress of mankind. If you ask me, both of these sound a bit absurd, so you might want to reevaluate your statement...

Sorry for sounding like a complete moron with that statement. What I meant was that I do not trust everything experts say, because I think they are either making it up or they have been paid or threatened to lie. This is not to say I do not believe anything, just not everything. Also there are a lot of experts which contradict what other experts say, so I do not know who to trust. Most of the time is pyschology experts I don't trust (though some findings do make sense), but food experts are also untrustworthy in my opinion.

But no, I do not disbelieve technological and scientific progress. Nor do I trust idiots.

But hey, at least they've given us new Water and Steel dragons in the two big legendaries, right? Total of five new dragons this time, four of which are sexy. Not bad if you ask me. xp
I was hoping for Water and Steel dragons. Mostly water, as there are water dragons in Chinese/Japanese culture but we haven't see them in the previous generations (even though Gyarados and Milotic look like dragons). As for a Steel dragon, well there's nothing more cooler than a dragon with metal!

Status
Not open for further replies.