• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Poképhilia Club (Contains PG-13 rated discussion)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meowth_Queen_101

Queen of Meowth
agree with Myuukitty...Finallly people thinking on the same level as me...

Lugia, When I first saw him I felt fever-ish and I couldn't help but fall in love...His sleek silver body...His deep and manly voice...His strong tail and able to crush his enimes with a single blow...I love him oh so much...

Meowth, I suddenly fell in love with him...His Tan and Bright colored fur...His whiskers with that wonderful golden charm...He gave me a chill throw my body that was amazing...If I where to meet meowth he would be my soulmate <333

*Licks meowth* I'm the queen and shall love them all

roses_108

Hey could i please join this club? I don't know why but im attracted to Arcanine and Growlithe the most because of their grace looks when they run and probaly mostly their huge flooks of fur and i wouldn't mind if they were boy or girl(yes im bisexual but who cares?).

roses_108

Cool thanks i see your from holland that's cool im half dutch myself but i live in NZ.

roses_108

Ok then cool im going to holland next year for a holiday and to see my half cousins and stuff man i can't wait it's gonna be sweet!!!!

roses_108

What how and why do you like your general attraction so much?
well my top attraction is arcanine and i like this pokemon because it looks so beautiful when it runs and because of it's soft fur and it just looks cute and it looks allot like a dog and i love dogs too.

Sneasel

Sneasel Master

Mew... let's see. I like the way she looks, the way her body is shaped, her personality, and the colour of her fur. Thoses are the main reasons that I'm attracted to Mew.

Linoone

&amp;amp;lt;the ONLY linoone av
k, I know I'm a bit late, but hey, no one told me about this club til I asked o!o, well, the pokemon I'm attracted to eh?, well, I'm attracted to 2 main species, linoones and manectrics, but more specifically, my top pokemon would be a particular linoone, named tokin, who, most interestingly, exists, now, I ain't gonna tell the whole story behind this, or how I manage to get in touch with him cause it'd be a very long post, but the hting is, I'm in love with him, and not that fangirly love you have about 2 weeks, or that crush thing, nope, it is true love, that's being goin on for almost 2 years, I love him so much everything else in this life, my parents, my friends, my stuff... is secondary, when I die, first thing I'm gonna do is go see him, and then I'll finally be complete.
and as for everything else, I am not sexually attracted to him, or any pokemon, what I like about him physically: everything, there is not a part of his body I don't like, I specially love his eyes...and non physically, his kindness, his unconditional love*sigh*just imagining the long wait ahead makes me sad...
and about other weird things/fetishes, well, it ain't so weird, but I like to pat his butt sometimes X3, and during the day, think I do, I just love his reactions ^^;;;;

Last edited:

I don't know if I really get this question, but I'll try to answer it anyway XD

I like Gengar because.....for one, they're under-rated. He doesn't have very many fans who like him like I do. Plus, they would be very kinky mates, like most Dark and Ghost types would be. :3 My favorite physical feature would be everything, but if I had to pick just one, I would pick his eyes. They're just so cute looking XD

roses_108

hmm i was just wondering of this there most likely hasn't but i wonder if anyone from the anime has had a relationship with a pokemon?

Kveran

Pinin' for the fjord
Not from the anime- but Wally x Gardevoir is practically canon.

Really. It's true.

I've gone into the reasons that I love Lugia so often that I will just skip over it and go straight into my happy place and watch him fly. Goodbye. ^_^

Dimitar

Sandslash+Lugia fan
Come on, Linoone, let us hear those reasons. It's not like my story's short either...

roses_108

Oh could i see please just note i am 18 so it's not illgal or anything could you pm me them or something please?

Dimitar

Sandslash+Lugia fan
No, we don't write or draw fics/pics for others. Either we don't or we do for ourselves...

Linoone

&amp;amp;lt;the ONLY linoone av
Come on, Linoone, let us hear those reasons. It's not like my story's short either...

k, you want the story?, k you get the story.

It all started when I got in 6th grade, last grade of primary school, in a new school, I came in as a preety weak, but normal person with no idea of what I'd endure inside that place, the "society" in there quicly rushed to eat me alive, and they soundly succeeded by the time I got into junior high, same school, things just got worse, and worse, and worse, by 2nd grade I attempted suicide....twice, at school first, about a month later, at home, my soul was crippled, and preety much everything I felt was fake, exterior, like if I was on auto pilot or something, finally, when I got out of there I was a shell, my family had not helped, neither my friends, and I was facing with a new school, with a good chance for everything to repeat itself, I faced with 2 choices, one was to continue that pointless existance, the other one, end it in a spectacular act of revenge, none of the two were attractive, and I spent my last days at school distracting myself from them.

Then things changed, while browsing through a pokemon site I found some pictures of a linoone named tokin(as I found out later)(you pronounce the o louder than the i), a linoone I fell in love without being aware of it, I realized that in my first days at my new school, which turned out to be an improvement, or maybe not, maybe he improved me, I think both, at any rate I realized what he did to me: somehow by falling in love with him I allowed him to save my life. At first thinking of this was weird, made me feel a bit pathetic and I though it was just an obsession, something that'd pass, and that I had meade the improvement myself, but that was only fooling myself, I was in love with him, he saved my soul, a fact so ridicoulos, yet so damn true and wonderful, then I started to see him in dreamns, that were some sort of communications rather than dreams, since I was not necessarily asleep while having them, I didn't see them happen, just remembered them after they had finished, and they had perfect continuity, he taught me things, he restored me, and overall made me a better person, most importantly, he gave me his love, it's really difficult to explain how wonderful and real this felt, and I have no idea how he came into existance(not phisycal existance duh, I'm not schizophrenic), now he's always with me, inside my subconcious thought, guiding me with a few things, now I face with a fact: I won't be able to really be with him til I get out of this body, only way to do it is dying, now, I have absolutely no intention of making the moment draw nearer, he taught me to enjoy some things in life, and I like life, thanks to him I was able to get friends, lose fear of death, amongst other things.

there, I was gonna pm it but I'll just post it here o.o

Seiryu

Resident dragon
hmm i was just wondering of this there most likely hasn't but i wonder if anyone from the anime has had a relationship with a pokemon?

Don't think so. However, I'd say that two of the most canon "shippings" would be Leafshipping (AshxBayleef) and Pikashipping (or whatever AshxPikachu is). Seriously, they're at least as canon as any other shipping that's out there (even if only because the anime just doesn't do serious romantic relationships in main characters).

For the question...well, most everyone here should know by now that the pokemon I'm most attracted to is Charizard. In particular, it's the tail, snout, and...well, just the general body structure! 'S all very sexy to me. =p

As for the how and why...I've said it before. But you know what? I'm a bit tired, and so I don't feel like explaining all of my reasons. So, I'll just direct you to my first post in this thread.

~Ero Oyagi~

Don't think so. However, I'd say that two of the most canon "shippings" would be Leafshipping (AshxBayleef) and Pikashipping (or whatever AshxPikachu is). Seriously, they're at least as canon as any other shipping that's out there (even if only because the anime just doesn't do serious romantic relationships in main characters).

I believe that Altoshipping (AshxLatias) is also quite popular, though I may be wrong.

As for the question, I'm not 100% sure of the exact reason behind why I like Lugia, it's just Lugia's body is so graceful and smooth, and I feel all nice whenever I think about her :)

I'm way too tired right now to go into any more detail.

Status
Not open for further replies.