• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Poképhilia Club (Contains PG-13 rated discussion)

Status
Not open for further replies.

killerjaw01

▼1.618▼
Another thing that does tend to make me mad though is when people call Lugia "white" when they are actually silver
Sometimes they look blue, but that's probably the light silver reflecting blue light off their sllek feathers (for the argument I imagine Lugia to have fine feathers/fine hair)
I'm in Devon, the puma/jaguar was in Cornwall
Hm, I thought it was just an East Anglian legend, but you've just proven that wrong. But again, it seems to do no harm.
Every new item that appears on Ebay I try to grab
Do you have this plush? I was lucky, alot of sellers were selling it at around $80-$90 (around £40-£45) + shipping but I found one that was only $34 + $26 shipping so I was happy to get it. Yes it was from Hong Kong but it arrived in good time and it's my 3rd largest Pokemon plush. One of the few Lugia plushes that is decently proportioned (the only problem is it looks a bit odd at some angles- the picture is the sellers picture, not mine)
Lugia732808A.jpg

Xtra

You will be missed:(
That's pretty big for a pokemon plush. A Charizard one I saw wasn't much larger than the nearby Raichu one.

Articuno

Lugia's #1 Fan!
That plush has been sleeping in my bed every night for a year and a half now ;> It was a gift from my mate but it was over $100 at the time it first came out, he thought he'd never see one again so quickly grabbed it just incase!
That seller also sold me a posable Lugia plush a while back.

killerjaw01

▼1.618▼
Poesable plush? That sounds cool! I was thinking of getting shadow Lugia plush but I don't know if I want it that much. I'm getting Latios/Latias plushes soon.

Sneasel

Sneasel Master
*looks at all he has missed* o.o

Wow... haven't been here for a while...
Anyway, welcome Articuno! ^_^
Now it's time for school...

Attraction

• What Pokémon are you intimately attracted to and why?

1. ;244; Well, I feel very attracted to Entei. He seems so strong and powerful (A definite turn on!), but he also seems gentle. And lonely...

2. ;264; Definitely Linoone. They seem confident, and cool. I kind of have a thing for big tails...

I just really like soft, bushy fur. But these two are the top on my list.

• What other fetishes/”weird” sexual desires do you possess?

...I'll skip that one...

• What do your fantasies with Pokémon you are attracted to involve? Doesn’t necessarily have to be sex.

Wow, I think just being able to hold them and kiss them would be great. But bluntly, I think sex would be great. I'll leave it at that... {:)

Linoone

<the ONLY linoone av
1. ;244; Well, I feel very attracted to Entei. He seems so strong and powerful (A definite turn on!), but he also seems gentle. And lonely...

2. ;264; Definitely Linoone. They seem confident, and cool. I kind of have a thing for big tails...

I just really like soft, bushy fur. But these two are the top on my list.

...I'll skip that one...

Wow, I think just being able to hold them and kiss them would be great. But bluntly, I think sex would be great. I'll leave it at that... {:)

WHAT?, there is another one besides me who likes linoones????????....nice to meet you o!o

Nathan Madien

Me on a Good Day
WHAT?, there is another one besides me who likes linoones????????....nice to meet you o!o

Well, Linoone does have big beautiful eyes! ^_^

Big bang theology

Yur notsoaverage az
o_O

i never knew there would actually be a thread like this....

well whatever ill join i guess

What Pokémon are you intimately attracted to and why?

Gardevoir, Milotic, and pretty much an other feminine pokemon would do. Should be obvious why

What other fetishes/”weird” sexual desires do you possess?

hm.....miaesiophilia, lactationphilia, hourglass philia, Enlargment philia(only one area) and sadist

What do your fantasies with Pokémon you are attracted to involve?

Mostly a sadistic and maiesiophiliac mix, such as a chained pregnant gardevoir oh yes

Big bang theology

Yur notsoaverage az
ooh a forum just for pokephiliacs. nice. ill check it out later.

Dimitar

Sandslash+Lugia fan
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/N64-Limited-e...0103364650QQcategoryZ3591QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
^Just a rather random item on ebay. The console's not that interesting, just the text in the listing. Wonder if she's (generalising due to the username) a Pokephile too? Or just taking the mick?
Oookay, not sure what that person's trying to accomplish there, but I doubt it's selling the stuff. :D

Pokepromenent, don't be afraid of speaking up. We're either as weird or weirder than you.:D Oh, and wellcome

Linoone, Shrike also likes Linoones. He's kinda getting annoyed that you don't see that.

Not to completely change the topic, but there's been something bugging me ever since I first became a "pokephiliac". I know that a bunch of people who post in places like this are doing just for fun and out of boredom.

I want to know how many people here are actually true pokephilaics.

(I don't expect any truthful answers for this, either)

Regret1017

Eros is sick
Lol... funny thread,

I don't want to join but I do have a bit of a thing for Machamp. Mmm-mmm, I'd certainly go out with a guy that had 4 arms.

killerjaw01

▼1.618▼
I know that a bunch of people who post in places like this are doing just for fun and out of boredom.
I don't think people would post here out of boredom.
Why would anyone pretend to be a Pokephile?
And yes, I consider myself as a true Pokephile due to the thoughts I have.

Status
Not open for further replies.