• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Pokétrade

How many boxes should I devote to Random pokemon?

Votes: 6 12.8%

Votes: 5 10.6%

Votes: 11 23.4%

Votes: 1 2.1%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 24 51.1%

• Total voters

Lite_Dragon

DW hp fire 70 modest bulbasaur I badly need this for my sun team, would you trade it for a shiny deino timid flawless? or shiny suicune timid hp electric flawless?

joepotatoe

Dunsparce MasterRace
DW hp fire 70 modest bulbasaur I badly need this for my sun team, would you trade it for a shiny deino timid flawless? or shiny suicune timid hp electric flawless?

aye, I'd take the Deino, as long as it isn't Japanese.
Do you need a cloneback? because if you do we'll have to hold the trade a couple days

RexNovus

The Rex is King
- My friendcodes:

Black: 2538 2785 0015
White 2: 3311 2468 0743

-Requesting (both Joepotatoe):

DW hp fire 70 modest bulbasaur
DW hp electric 70 modest charmander

- Willing and able to offer:

Shiny level 1 Darumaka, adamant, hustle, flawless (except special attack perhaps)
Shiny level 1 Poliwag, timid, swift swim (DW), flawless (except attack perhaps) (male)
Shiny level 1 Horsea, modest, swift swim, flawless (except attack perhaps)
Shiny level 1 Squirtle, timid, torrent, flawless hidden power grass
Shiny level 1 Dratini, modest, marvel scale (DW), flawless (except attack perhaps), eggmove ExtremeSpeed (amazing special attacker in rain teams) (male)
Shiny level 1 Dratini, jolly, shed skin, iv's unknown, eggmove ExtremeSpeed (male)
Shiny level 1 Bronzor, sassy, levitate, flawless (except speed perhaps)
Shiny level 1 Snivy, timid, overgrow, flawless (except attack perhaps)
Shiny level 50 Growlithe, adamant, intimidate, EV trained in attack and speed, Flare Blitz, Close Combat, Wild Charge, Crunch
Level 50 Keldeo, latest event, untouched, timid, best possible iv's for HP Ice (only if cloned and traded back)

- +1 GMT, available most of the daytime, evening and some hours during the night.

Hope I followed the rules ^^,

Last edited:

clarkey_2000

any pokemon in my sig (the bold ones)
i use GMT can do most evenings
got shiny charizard shiny aerodactyl and arceus event (japanese) darkrai MAY2012 event UT KELEDO
FC:0004-1206-1489
PM me

Last edited:

joepotatoe

Dunsparce MasterRace
- My friendcodes:

Black: 2538 2785 0015
White 2: 3311 2468 0743

-Requesting (both Joepotatoe):

DW hp fire 70 modest bulbasaur
DW hp electric 70 modest charmander

- Willing and able to offer:

Shiny level 1 Darumaka, adamant, hustle, flawless (except special attack perhaps)
Shiny level 1 Poliwag, timid, swift swim (DW), flawless (except attack perhaps) (male)
Shiny level 1 Horsea, modest, swift swim, flawless (except attack perhaps)
Shiny level 1 Squirtle, timid, torrent, flawless hidden power grass
Shiny level 1 Dratini, modest, marvel scale (DW), flawless (except attack perhaps), eggmove ExtremeSpeed (amazing special attacker in rain teams) (male)
Shiny level 1 Dratini, jolly, shed skin, iv's unknown, eggmove ExtremeSpeed (male)
Shiny level 1 Bronzor, sassy, levitate, flawless (except speed perhaps)
Shiny level 1 Snivy, timid, overgrow, flawless (except attack perhaps)
Shiny level 50 Growlithe, adamant, intimidate, EV trained in attack and speed, Flare Blitz, Close Combat, Wild Charge, Crunch
Level 50 Keldeo, latest event, untouched, timid, best possible iv's for HP Ice (only if cloned and traded back)

- +1 GMT, available most of the daytime, evening and some hours during the night.

Hope I followed the rules ^^,

I'm interested in the bronzor and the jolly dratini.
When you see this you're free to PM me whenever you see me online, so that we can do the trade, I cannot however, do clonebacks, if you want those we'll have to organize something with rovert

Smity

Rovert would you be willing to trade your Flawless UT Shiny Timid Latias. for my near flawless ut shiny timid drought vulpix my shiny flawless naive hydregion lv 100 ev trained and my ut naive Plasma Genesect?
FC 2108 7911 4421

Last edited:

RexNovus

The Rex is King
I'm interested in the bronzor and the jolly dratini.
When you see this you're free to PM me whenever you see me online, so that we can do the trade, I cannot however, do clonebacks, if you want those we'll have to organize something with rovert

Hi there,

Bronzor and Dratini it will be. I must remind you though, Bronzor is rnged and the Dratini is aswell. Just checked it's IV's, and they are flawless except special attack. Cloneback isn't needed ^^, I'll pm you when I see you online, but feel free to PM me aswell as I will be online most of the day and evening. Thanks in advance for the trade :)

joepotatoe

Dunsparce MasterRace
Hi would you be willing to trade your Flawless UT Shiny Timid Latias. for my near flawless ut shiny timid drought vulpix my shiny flawless naive hydregion lv 100 ev trained and my ut naive Plasma Genesect?
FC 2108 7911 4421

Unless the genesect is flawless, then no, I already have 2 different timid DW vulpix's and a hydreigon, sorry

IF the genesect is flawless however, i'd love to

rovert

Exploding Biscuits!!
I was asking Rovert sorry about the confusuion

I would love to think about it. I also appreciate the PM about it, but don't PM me about trades, do it here. If I don't have time to do trading a specific day, I will not check the thread, but I will check PMs. I don't need to have requests in multiple spots or people bothering me about trading when I can't trade.

Since you posted on the thread and the PM was letting me know about the request, I am letting you off with a warning.

Smity

I would love to think about it. I also appreciate the PM about it, but don't PM me about trades, do it here. If I don't have time to do trading a specific day, I will not check the thread, but I will check PMs. I don't need to have requests in multiple spots or people bothering me about trading when I can't trade.

Since you posted on the thread and the PM was letting me know about the request, I am letting you off with a warning.
ok sorry about that i can also trade you a ut lv 1 giratina from the event hg ans ss as well as the other 3 pokemon

rovert

Exploding Biscuits!!
Important Update

So, I had partnered with Joepotatoe a few weeks ago. He has since moved on to open his own trade shop. His pokemon have been taken off my list, and I will be adding a link to his shop in the original post when I can get a hold of the link.

Please discuss any Joepotatoe trades with him, as he will probably not be discussing his trades here anymore.

==========

I have also closed requests in general since some things have come up. I will continue to get pokemon that I can add to my shop, but I would really like to get my trades done. IF YOU HAVE BEEN ADDED TO THE WAITING LIST, please PM me to discuss the trade and what time would work for the both of us.