• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Pokétrade

How many boxes should I devote to Random pokemon?

Votes: 6 12.8%

Votes: 5 10.6%

Votes: 11 23.4%

Votes: 1 2.1%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 24 51.1%

• Total voters

Darth Revan

Coming Out!
I can also get you a phione

MonkeyMuffinsRBLX

Pokemon is stupid.
Is Girantina shiny? If it is, read my sig.

rovert

Exploding Biscuits!!
No, Giratina is not shiny. I wish. That's another pokemon I want.

rovert

Exploding Biscuits!!
I'm not currently looking for either of those. I will be getting tornadus from a friend and I have white.

Vandslaux

Do you have any other legendaries or flawless pokes? I have a foreign Ditto. I don't know if UT,, but I got it off the GTS, and it was probably day-care trained.

rovert

Exploding Biscuits!!
I don't have any, sorry. I am going offline for tonight, so PM me if you need anything. Just don't make my inbox asplode :/

Darth Revan

Coming Out!
I will give you shiny Entei and the phione I have 3 enteis and 5 phiones so.

rovert

Exploding Biscuits!!
Today will be a slightly slow day... I have some new DW pokemon though.

Th3Rookie

Rattatster
Are you interested in Lvl 40 Suicune,Lvl 50 Azelf NNed TOBUTZ,Lvl 50 Japanese Mesprit and Lvl 50 Japanese Groudon?I don't know if they are hacked. Azelf,Mesprit and Groudon were obtained through GTS.

rovert

Exploding Biscuits!!
What is all of the info on the groudon? I might be interested in it if it's not hacked. (but then again the gts should block majorly hacked pokemon...)

Darth Revan

Coming Out!
I can also get you a certain non-hacked groudon, I cought it myself from ruby.

Th3Rookie

Rattatster
What is all of the info on the groudon? I might be interested in it if it's not hacked. (but then again the gts should block majorly hacked pokemon...)
Groudon Lvl. 50
Bashful Nature
6/2/2011
Caught with a Ultra Ball
Moves: Ancient Power,Earthquake,Eruption and Rest.

rovert

Exploding Biscuits!!
That seems to look legit. You can get a groudon in SS or Kyogre in HG in jhoto at level 50.

rovert

Exploding Biscuits!!
I would have to think about that. I could use another groudon, I just don't know what I could trade for it.