• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Pokemazing Race

Ace of Shades

The Pokemazing Race
;271; Hello and welcome to The Pokemazing Race, I'm Victor. This is a race where teams of two travel around the world. The race will be divided into legs and during each leg you will have to complete challenges. The last team to finish will have one person eliminated. So who is ready to play?

Rules
1. Follow all forum rules
2. In the game the teams will be made up of you and another user (Each member must fill out an entry form)
3. Each team will be given a time to complete the challenge presented to them
4. You are allowed to skip a challenge but will suffer a time penalty
5. At the end of leg of the race one person on the losing team will be voted off(Although some legs are non-elimination)
6. This plays similarly to the show the Amazing Race in many aspects
7. There are challenges called Roadblocks which involve your team choosing one person to complete the challenge you need to have your Roadblocks evenly distributed by the end of the competition

Here is a list of the different kinds of challenges:

Detour- This challenge faces teams with the choice of choosing between two challenges.

Roadblock- This challenge faces teams with deciding which one of them will do the challenge. The only clue provided with each of the challenges is a cryptic question. The contestants then be provided with information on the challenge once they decide.

U-Turn- This doesn't happen as often but allows one team to send another team back to complete the second Detour challenge.

Intersection- This is another uncommon challenge that forces two teams to work together.

Fast Foward- If this challenge is completed the team will be able to skip the rest of the challenges for that leg of the race. This occurs once a season and can only be completed by one team.

Express Pass- This is not a challenge but a special reward that can be earned and used to skip any challenge with taking a penalty. The pass can only be used once.

(To start Bekidding and I will only accept 6 teams)
Entry Form:
Species-
Name-
Partner's Species, Name, and Username-

Teams:
1. The Crayons
Seth;105; (Bone Cold Marowak Guy)
Leaf;475; (Lawmaster)

2. Team Steam
Ember;004; (Charmanderman)
Joe;258; (HydroSwampert)

3. Team Shadow
Zero:571: (Wolftamer)
Mindi:630: (ParadoxWithinAParadox)

4. Team Regal Sun
Sam:495: (DittoDude63)
Eclips:637: (Fanal!)

5. Team Flail
Swimmy;129; (ShinyRaikou)
Sally;349; (loreni333)

6. The Farmers
Beufer;400; (MugoUrth)
Nick:539: (Bronzong #1)

7. Team Defeated
Vander;112; (Bridge)
Sceptile;254; (Pokemonmaster3.0)

Last edited:

Mr. Marowak

was wrong about Gen6
Entry Form:
Species- ;105;
Name- Seth
Partner's Species, name and username- Leaf the ;475;, lawmaster

Ironic, but Marowak and Gallade are the two characters I use on Flipnote Studio!

Last edited:

lawmaster

What is that?
entry form
Species- ;475;
Name- leaf
Partner's Species, Name, and Username- seth the ;105;

Last edited:

Burakoru

Belly Slide
Hooray, this game was accepted!
And if you're curious why I"m not signing up, go actually read the first post.
Once you both have teammates, you'll both be accepted as I see nothing wrong with your sign-ups.

Entry Form:
Species- ;004;
Name- Ember
Partner's Species, Name, and Username- ;258; Joe, HydroSwampert

Last edited:

lawmaster

What is that?
bone cold marowak guy has agreed to team up through vm
well that ninja makes this embarising

wolftamer

disappeared
Species- :571:
Name- Zero
Partner's Species, Name, and Username- :630:,Mindi,ParadoxWithinAParadox

Last edited:

Paradoxe

not actually psychic
Entry Form:
Species-:630:
Name- Mindi
Partner's Species, Name, and Username- :571: Zero, wolftamer.

Last edited:

DittoDude

The King of Town.
Species- :495:
Name- Sam
Partner- Eclips, Volcarona, Fanal!

Last edited:

Ace of Shades

Thank you for joining along with you ShinyRaikou and DittoDude63 don't have partners.

Attention I forgot to mention that you can have a team name

DittoDude

The King of Town.
Me and Fanal are Team Regal Sun!