• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~ The Pokemon Adventures FanClub ~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seviper009

ii kanji
That must be by your first post.

Evilchibi_pichu

Entertain me minions
What are your top three couples in Pokemon Adventures?

1) OriginalShipping (RedxGreen)
2) PreciousMetalShipping (GoldxSilver)
3) I sort of like- JumpingToConclusionsShipping (MistyxYellow)

Yeah... I'm one of those shippers. xD And sorry its so late.

Seviper009

ii kanji
Another Question:

If you was in the manga? What team will you have and with who will you team up (May also Spp Members)

Teams up with: Yellow and Crystal (Don't know, maybe some other i will team up with)
My team: Gengar, Houndoom, Arbok, Steelix, Seviper and Wobbuffet

Evilchibi_pichu

Entertain me minions
If you was in the manga? What team will you have and with who will you team up (May also Spp Members)

I'd team up with Wataru.
My team'll be: Pikachuu, Sirnight (Gardevoir), Pidgeott, Burakki (Umbreon) and Yogirasu (Larvitar) xD

Orenji-chan

magmajewel is love.

I'd team up with Wataru.
My team'll be: Pikachuu, Sirnight (Gardevoir), Pidgeott, Burakki (Umbreon) and Yogirasu (Larvitar) xD

I'd be teamed up with Yellow-san
My team would be: Nigthshadow (Umbreon), Saur (Ivysaur), Flameheart (Quilava), Dragonite and Golduck! ^^

Evilchibi_pichu

Entertain me minions
I'd be teamed up with Yellow-san
My team would be: Nigthshadow (Umbreon), Saur (Ivysaur), Flameheart (Quilava), Dragonite and Golduck! ^^

It looks like we would be rivals/enemies (I'm not sure on Wataru's and Yellow's relationship). XD

Seviper009

ii kanji
It looks like we would be rivals/enemies (I'm not sure on Wataru's and Yellow's relationship). XD

Yeah, i think Lance and Yellow their relationship isn't very good, because she beat him...

By the way, you would also be my rival/enemy...

PS - If you want to help with the Radio Drama pm me, okay. I do the Music, and i make a script. And if i'm ready i can do alot of Pokemon Voices. I should tell wich if you pm me, but yeah if we want to, do that it we must have a voicecast then... Or maybe an other idea, what we can do to make the club populair.

Last edited:

Evilchibi_pichu

Entertain me minions
Yeah, i think Lance and Yellow their relationship isn't very good, because she beat him...

PS - If you want to help with the Radio Drama pm me, okay. I do the Music, and i make a script. And if i'm ready i can do alot of Pokemon Voices. I should tell wich if you pm me, but yeah if we want to, do that it we must have a voicecast then... Or maybe an other idea, what we can do to make the club populair.

Ah! You're right! :D

Does also apply to me because I'll love to help anyway I can! ^.^

Orenji-chan

magmajewel is love.

That would be so cool if we could do that, then I could put it on youtube from my account! xD

Seviper009

ii kanji
Yeah, we can do that. I'll have the soundtracks and i can write scripts. But then a few questions: Who plays who? And wich soundtrack are we gonna use? We going to use the characters from Kanto & Johto. For the beginning. Maybe we put Ruby and Sapphire in later. PM me wich character you want to be or post it here.

Evilchibi_pichu

Entertain me minions
Can I be Blue? As for soundtracks we could use creepy music (like from the 1st movie) for when Red goes in the Pokemon Tower. And use up beat music for when Red first appears...

Orenji-chan

magmajewel is love.
Totally! =D Can I do Yellow's voice? *unsure*

We should use the 5th Pokemon Movie soundtrack for when Yellow is fighting Wataru!

Evilchibi_pichu

Entertain me minions
Totally! =D Can I do Yellow's voice? *unsure*

We should use the 5th Pokemon Movie soundtrack for when Yellow is fighting Wataru!

A microphone is need for this, right? Or something else? Sorry, I'm pretty new to this.

Seviper009

ii kanji
Yeah, i'll send you both a PM how it must.

I'm selecting the soundtrack for the first 2 seasons now.

The Season's are:
Season 1: Red/Blue/Green Saga - (Maybe a Saga Name)
Season 2: Yellow Saga - (Maybe a Saga Name)

Last edited:

Evilchibi_pichu

Entertain me minions
Thanks, now to get a microphone! XD About the names; shouldn't we just keep them the same? It'll be easier....

Seviper009

ii kanji
Yeah that's maybe the best we can do.

I think if i can record my voice, i'll maybe do Silver... in the Yellow saga as try.

I'm also started with a script for: A Glimpse of the Glow (VS. Mew). If i get it right it will be a episode of c.a 10 minutes.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.