• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~ The Pokemon Adventures FanClub ~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evilchibi_pichu

Entertain me minions
No, problem. Out of curiousity, Seviper009, may I ask what's your first langugae?

Now, it's my turn! (I'm using English names for Pokemon but Japanese for people/nicknames. ^^)

~~~~~

"But that's impossible!" Blue exclaimed, "She was right behind us and the grunts were in front..."

Red clenched his fists, growling. "Just great; on her birthday of all days." He recalled Gyarados with a quiet sigh, Blue doing the same with Blastoise.
They didn't bother to move but intsead opted to think of the 'Where?'s instead of 'How?'. The shaking of one of his Monster Balls alerted Red before he felt brief pain across his arm.

"What the..?"

He noticed that Blue also gotten a scratch across her arm before noticing the Pokemon had escaped. 'What was that all about? Geez.' Red's eyes widened, his body frozen with shock. His eyes shifted to Blue, who looked annoyed at being attacked off-guard.

Standing up straight from his crouched position. "Blue."

Blue looked over, her annoyance gone at his serious tone. "Red...?" Then she feel it; the feeling of like someone was inside her head. Not too bothersome though, she noticed.

Neither of them noticed the black bubbling of their wound....

~~~~~

Hope I didn't change tenses.... And not too short. ^^

Evilchibi_pichu

Entertain me minions

Seviper009

ii kanji

Evilchibi_pichu

Entertain me minions

Evilchibi_pichu

Entertain me minions
I'm form Denmark x3
And English is a little hard <_<;; But it's still cool *u*

It is; a pain in the the butt. But hey, if you need help with anything you can come ask me. Though, I don't how much I can help you with. xD

Nicku

Ya rly.
It is; a pain in the the butt. But hey, if you need help with anything you can come ask me. Though, I don't how much I can help you with. xD

Paaain x)'
Thanks x3 It's on my remember list..(Because: My memory=A black hole) But I think i'll try by myself.. to ANY understand me x33

Evilchibi_pichu

Entertain me minions

Orenji-chan

magmajewel is love.

I LOVE it, Yellow's hair is the right color and lenght! Chuchu-chan looks ADORABLE!! ^^ sorry, I really need to post my rp (thing) but I am really busy with hw and I have two test tomorrow so I need to go study! I am sorry guys, I'll try to post it later! :(

Evilchibi_pichu

Entertain me minions
I LOVE it, Yellow's hair is the right color and lenght! Chuchu-chan looks ADORABLE!! ^^ sorry, I really need to post my rp (thing) but I am really busy with hw and I have two test tomorrow so I need to go study! I am sorry guys, I'll try to post it later! :(

No problem no problem. I know how school is. :)

Hey Nicku, would you like to try?

Evilchibi_pichu

Entertain me minions
Try..? What? *Slow* ._____.

We're doing a round robn story using the characters of PokeSpecial and so where ever one of us stops the other continues. It keeps going until one of us ends it. When that happens then the next person starts a new story.

Seviper009 posted the rules already.

Evilchibi_pichu

Entertain me minions
Status
Not open for further replies.