• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~ The Pokemon Adventures FanClub ~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seviper009

ii kanji
Doesn't matter. I have a new question...

Wich song suits for you by some manga shippings"

Mine:
SpecialShipping: Double Trouble (Team Rocket), Meamuki Roketto-Dan.
MangaQuestShipping: Together Forever
FranticShipping: Team Rocket Forever (Of Episode 45 - The Song of Jigglypuff or the complete Japanse)

Of the anime:
AbilityShipping: Meamuki Roketto-Dan :p
RocketShipping: Double Trouble of course
PearlShipping: Team Rocket Forever

Sorry but i like a lot of Team Rocket songs...

Last edited:

Orenji-chan

magmajewel is love.
Well here are some of my songs (If I were to post all of them for SpecialShipping, it would take a while! xD)

SpecialShipping: Everytime We Touch (Cascada), Ocean Avenue (Yellowcard), Keep Holding On (Avril), The Reason (Hoobastank), Only One (Yellowcard), One More Night (Cascada), Listen to Your Heart (D.H.T.) and Never Ending Dream (Cascada).

ChoosenShipping: All About Us (Tatu), Savin' Me (Nickelback), Let Me Go (The Calling) and Bad Boy (Cascada).

FranticShipping: Things I'll Never Say (Avril) and Photograph (Nickelback).

Jonah

herd u liek mudkips?
I can't find any manga. :( I've learned about PokeSpecial from Coronis's synopsis's. But I like it anyways.

My favorite characters are probably Yellow, Gold, and Red. Emerald comes in fourth.

My favorite shippings:

1. SpecialShipping
2. FranticShipping
3. MangaQuestShipping
4. Diamond x Berlitz

What things do you want in the manga?
All those games that never made it to PokeSpecial. All the side games. PMD, Ranger, Colo, XD, TCG, Snap, Trozei, so on and so forth. I'd like to see PBR, even if it doesn't have a plot.

So, can I join?

And as for the current topic, I don't listen to music, other than from my Pokemon games.

Evilchibi_pichu

Entertain me minions
Which song suits for you by some manga shippings?

Ehh... I haven't try to see which reminds me of my pairings... I might try it later...

And Jonah, sure you can join!

Seviper009

ii kanji
Of course you can join Jonah. I'll have a new question:

If Pokemon Adventures was a anime, would you like it and going to see it? And why?
Of course. I like the manga now for 2 years and seeing them animated would be fun. But then they need good voice actors not bad ones.

Evilchibi_pichu

Entertain me minions
If Pokemon Adventures was a anime, would you like it and going to see it? And why?

YES! I been thinking that there needs to be, at least, a OAV for PokeSpecial. I'm soooo buying everything~ The manga looks like it would be great animated and we might get a better feel on the character's/Pokemon's emotions.

I wonder how good Green would sound if he is played by Sakurai Takahiro-sama...

Orenji-chan

magmajewel is love.

I would totally go and watch it! It would be so cool to see Yellow-chan in color and the rest of them! Of course they would need good voice actors, but that's another story! :)

I'm glad that you joined Jonah, see you all later!
~Orenji-chan​

Last edited:

Orenji-chan

magmajewel is love.
You are welcome to join Sapphire luvr! I wonder who's YOUR bishie? xD! Just kidding, anyways, I have another question:

What your most memorable Pokemon Special moment(s)?

My most memorable moment for PokeSpecial was when Yellow reveal her ponytail to Red-san, that was awesome! I mean the expression on Red's face was priceless!! *sigh* And that was only the beginning...

Thanks for putting up with meh, Orenji-chan​

Red V. Green
Sapphire's leafy moments
megavolt and whatever Gold's pichu did
Ruby pulling out Celebi out of nowhere kinda shocked me
Sapphire and Ruby confession (Pokemon finally got some love in it! woot)

What things do you want in the manga??

Only thing I want is for the Br saga to be released every month like it should be instead of every 4 months. More fanservice is always acceptable. Gold would be nice also.

Orenji-chan

magmajewel is love.

The only thing I want in the manga is for SpecialShipping and MangaQuestShipping to become canon, end of story! :D (Sorry, I am a TOTAL SpecialShipper!)

Catch ya later, Orenji-chan​

Last edited:

Nicku

Ya rly.
I'm back, sorry my not onlineness... ._. sorry(ness XDD )
I use too much time with.. nothing! >_>

Last edited:

Orenji-chan

magmajewel is love.
That's okay Nicku! ^^ Now to get back on topic...

What's your favorite volume in Pokemon Adventures?

I like volume 3, 7, 9 and 14! Did you notice that they all had to do with SpecialShipping? xD (Sorry it's my obsession!) I also like the ending of the G/S/C Saga with the Masked Ice people! ^^

What's your favorite cover(s)?

My favorite covers are the 15th and the 14th! ^^ I think they are both really cool! ^^

Last edited:

Evilchibi_pichu

Entertain me minions
Heheh, back.

I don't know yet. Ask me this 5 years from now. :D

Originalshipping to have more hints! And to have all the (important and re-occurring) characters to meet together and end up fighting villains. xD

Hmm.... Probably 24. Not sure though.

What's your favorite cover?

Vol. 14~

Seviper009

ii kanji
Eww, let me see.

Volume 11, the only one i read

Vol. 24, the one with Green and Yellow on it...

Wow, i think the most specialshipping hints. And the Frontier Battles in the Frontier Saga.

Orenji-chan

magmajewel is love.

Vol. 24, the one with Green and Yellow on it...

Wow, i think the most specialshipping hints. And the Frontier Battles in the Frontier Saga.

Why did you put Green and Yellow? *raises eyebrow* (Sorry! xD)

Yay Seviper009, we both like the SpecialShipping parts! xD sorry!

Oh yeah, I almost forgot that on March 3rd is Yellow-chan's birthday! ^^
To stay on topic, I have another question:

What would YOU give Yellow-chan on her birthday?

Well, I would probably give her a new sketchbook since she probably would need a new one after all of these years. A Red lure for her fishing rod and probably some pictures of Red! ^^ ('Cause I am weird that way!)

Signing off, Orenji-chan​

P.S. This is totally off-topic but I made an SpecialShipping AMV and I was wondering if you guys wanted to see it...?

Seviper009

ii kanji
Not that i'm a Feelingshipper but Yellow looks so cool on that cover. That Green is on it don't me do a thing because i don't like him.

Ehh, i would give her a Mime Jr. :)

And yeah i realy like to see your AMV, but is it a new one of the one i already see?

Orenji-chan

magmajewel is love.
Not that i'm a Feelingshipper but Yellow looks so cool on that cover. That Green is on it don't me do a thing because i don't like him.

Ehh, i would give her a Mime Jr. :)

And yeah i realy like to see your AMV, but is it a new one of the one i already see?

Ditto, I don't really like Green that much either and Yellow does look cool on that cover! :D

No, it's a new one which I just put onto youtube! ^^ If you want to see it here's the video: Viridian Avenue

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.