• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~ The Pokemon Adventures FanClub ~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seviper009

ii kanji
Happy new year to all the members and my friends:p

Welcome in, Ruby_Kun!

---

If you were a Dex Holder of which Regio would you be and with who would you team up.
There's a chance that this is asked before, but I couldn't find another topic to discuss.

I'll answer my question later :p

Angelic Pika

i stalk you
Hi guys! Sorry I've been so inactive lately ;o; But what the hey? Happy new year to everyone! Best wishes for freaking '09 ;p Oh and welcome to all the new members! Please call me Riz (and not AP) and I'm sure we'll get a long really nicely *smiles*

If you were a Dex Holder of which Region would you be and with who would you team up?
Can I be myself? If I can I would love to be partnered with Red or *Pearl* They seem really fun to hang out with! And we could roam the Region of ... Fiore (lulz)

But if I can't be myself ;o; I want to be Blue (wheeee!) and hang out with Green, and we embarrass each other and throw evil cute comments at bad guys together (in the Region of Sinnoh xD)

I have a weeeeeeird imagination <:

Jason-Kun

I'd like to join. I don't know much about the manga, aside from what I've read in the compact "Best of" volumes of the Red and Yellow arcs. My favorite cahracter would have to be Yellow by far. If I can answer topics then:

If you were a Dex Holder of which Region would you be and with who would you team up?

I'd be a Dex Holder from either Hoenn, Fiore, or Sinnoh I suppose. I'd team up with Blue ((girl although I perfer Green for her and Blue for Red's rival but oh well)). She's cute and we could have fun traveling around together.

@ Jason: Hi!

If you were a Dex Holder of which Regio would you be and with who would you team up.
I can be myself. And I want to be teamed up with Red or Yellow.
And we can go to Orre Region and save all the snagged pokemon!

Ruby_Kun

Wow a lot of people joined right after me.

I would be in the Kanto region. Kanto is (in my mind) the best region. I would team up with Yellow.

Phoenix Fire

scream your self
Welcome to club, you guys! =D

I'll be Pearl, of course. I think I'd like to team up with Crystal? Catching Pokemon is fun. And Sinnoh has interesting places and terrain and stuff [stark mountain, snowpoint temple etc.] which would be fun to explore. =D

Oh, and junpearl63, just follow these instructions and you'll be fine. Don't forget to give credit! ^o^

junpearl63

their rooms
Wow, Thanks a lot Phoenix Fire!
If you were a Dex Holder of which region would you be and with who you would team up?
I'm with Phoenix Fire, but I'd like to team up with Lady Berlitz to travel around Sinnoh (well...I'm a big twinleafshipper so...)

Angelic Pika

i stalk you
Welcome guys! :3

junpearl63 You're a TwinLeafshipper? I AM TOO :) It's one of my favorite ships! It's so cute, don't you think? xD

Topic: What's your favorite ship?
Note: No ship bashing, and be respectful. A ship is a relationship between two characters (example: BluexGreen = OldRivalshipping)

I'll be answering that later :3 I'm sure that's been done before though xD

What's your favorite ship?
I have a lot of favorite ships, (including several shonen-ai shippings....>.>; )

But my favorite is still Special Shipping. (Red x Yellow)

junpearl63

their rooms
What's your favourite ship?
Twinleafshipping! Of course!
Other: Franticshipping, MangaQuestshipping.
(Wow, I'm glad that I found a Twinleafshipper like me and I'm using her banner now. Those banners look great, Angelic Pika!)

Seviper009

ii kanji
Welcome,

MarvinG2
junpearl63

---

What's your favourite ship?
CommonerShipping (DiaxBerlitz)
FranticShipping (RubyxSapphire)
SpecialShipping (RedxYellow)
MangaQuestShipping (CrystalxGold)
LuckyShipping (RedxBlue(girl))

For the rest, I don't mind them, 'cause I dont care:p But I don't like them, to be honest.

Jason-Kun

Seviper009, you forgot to add me to the list. *Points to post requesting to join.*

Status
Not open for further replies.