• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Pokemon Anime Versus Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
Luffy Pistols all the trainers in the face and the Pokémon have no clue what to do so run off. Luffy curb stomp.

Ash probably loses at Siebold or Diantha imo. Maybe Malva too.

Genaller

Silver Soul
Luffy Pistols all the trainers in the face and the Pokémon have no clue what to do so run off. Luffy curb stomp.

Ash probably loses at Siebold or Diantha imo. Maybe Malva too.

Actually Luffy just knocks everyone out with Conquerer's Haki.

An idealized Ash could plausibly beat the E4 with a huge struggle though he still isn't strong enough to dethrone a champion. Also there's no confirmation that Siebold is the strongest Kalos E4. Siebold beat Alain in ME Act 1; however, we know that Alain trained intensely between ME Act 3 and 4 hence the MC X Malva faced was far stronger than the 1 Siebold faced meaning that using MC X as a point of comparison between the 2 E4 is invalid.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Actually Luffy just knocks everyone out with Conquerer's Haki.

An idealized Ash could plausibly beat the E4 with a huge struggle though he still isn't strong enough to dethrone a champion. Also there's no confirmation that Siebold is the strongest Kalos E4. Siebold beat Alain in ME Act 1; however, we know that Alain trained intensely between ME Act 3 and 4 hence the MC X Malva faced was far stronger than the 1 Siebold faced meaning that using MC X as a point of comparison between the 2 E4 is invalid.

Ok, so how do you think Ash vs each of the E4 and Diantha will play out(separately) in a full battle(based on the teams I have mentioned)? And where do you rank Champion non-aces? I believe that they are weaker that E4 aces but stronger than E4 non-aces(as Cynthia's Garchomp could defeat Flint's Infernape, not her other Pokemon).

Last edited:

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Since everyone is posting Pokemon vs characters from other shows I guess I might as well too.

Neo Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon vs Ash Greninja

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
Since everyone is posting Pokemon vs characters from other shows I guess I might as well too.

Neo Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon vs Ash Greninja

I always assumed Yugioh cards were just holograms so Greninja wins.

The God cards from the OS and maybe Yubel/THE CRIMSON DRAGON/Zushin would beat Greninja though. Haven't followed Zexal/ARC-V/VRAINS enough (even if VRAINS hasn't started) to think of the big cards that pose more of a threat outside holograms.

So pretty much any card late on in the series and a lot of 5DS stuff (Earthbound Immortals, Aporia decks, Z-ONE).

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash

The God cards from the OS and maybe Yubel/THE CRIMSON DRAGON/Zushin would beat Greninja though. Haven't followed Zexal/ARC-V/VRAINS enough (even if VRAINS hasn't started) to think of the big cards that pose more of a threat outside holograms.

So pretty much any card late on in the series and a lot of 5DS stuff (Earthbound Immortals, Aporia decks, Z-ONE).
The cards, at least in the Original Series, were based off of real monsters that lived thousands of years ago and the Blue Eyes White Dragon was one of the most powerful ones in that Series, especially the one that Kisara/Priest Seto used in the Pharaoh memories arc. I think that they treated it like it was as strong as the god monsters for whatever reason.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen

Oh, dear, I just looked up VRAINS. Yu-Gi-Oh! keeps getting more and more insane.

Arceus vs Exodia

Genaller

Silver Soul
One problem with this kind of a matchup is that this is purely based on speculations, as none of Tobias's remaining team is confirmed. I personally don't think Tobias had more than two legendaries, as he seemed really concerned when Pikachu was troubling Latios.

Anyway, I'll post a matchup here:

Suppose Ash won the Kalos League and is now challenging the E4 and Champion Diantha in the Champion's League. How will this play out, assuming he uses GPCISS in all the battles(otherwise he won't stand a chance of course)?

Malva's team- Mega Houndoom, Pyroar, Chandelure, Torkoal, Talonflame, Flareon

Siebold's team- Mega Blastoise, Clawitzer, Gyarados, Starmie, Barbacle, Slowking

Wikstrom's team- Mega Scizor, Klefki, Probopass, Skarmory, Steelix, Aegislash

Drasna's team- Mega Altaria, Hydreigon, Dragalge, Druddigon, Noivern, Kingdra

Diantha's team- Mega Gardevoir, Hawlucha, Tyrantrum, Gourgeist, Aurorus, Goodra

How far can Ash proceed? How will Ash's battles against each of the E4 members and Diantha play out? Discuss.(One thing is we can estimate that E4 ace>Champion non-ace>E4 non ace- this is evident from Cynthia vs Flint, as Cynthia required Garchomp, her ace to beat Flint's ace, Infernape).

Since you asked I'll give you my hypothetical play outs.

Ash vs Malva:

Pikachu vs Flareon -> Pikachu
Pikachu vs Torkoal -> Torkoal
Snorlax vs Torkoal -> Snorlax
Snorlax vs Taloneflame -> Taloneflame
Charizard vs Taloneflame -> Charizard
Charizard vs Pyroar -> Pyroar
Infernape vs Pyroar -> Blaze Infernape
Blaze Infernape vs Chandelure -> Chandelure
Sceptile vs Chandelure -> Draw
Ash-Greninja vs Mega Houndoom -> Ash-Greninja

Ash vs Siebold:

Sceptile vs Clawitzer -> Sceptile
Sceptile vs Gyarados -> Gyarados
Pikachu vs Gyarados -> Pikachu
Pikachu vs Barbacle -> Barbacle
Infernape vs Barbacle -> Blaze Infernape
Blaze Infernape vs Slowking -> Slowking
Snorlax vs Slowking -> Draw
Charizard vs Starmie -> Charizard
Charizard vs Mega Blastoise -> Mega Blastoise
Ash-Greninja vs Mega Blastoise -> Ash-Greninja

Ash vs Drasna:

Charizard vs Noivern -> Charizard
Charizard vs Kingdra -> Kingdra
Snorlax vs Kingdra -> Snorlax
Snorlax vs Druddigon -> Druddigon
Sceptile vs Druddigon -> Draw
Infernape vs Hydreigon -> Blaze Infernape
Blaze Infernape vs Dragalge -> Dragalge
Ash-Greninja vs Dragalge -> Ash-Greninja
Ash-Greninja vs Mega Altaria -> Mega Altaria
Pikachu vs Mega Altaria -> Pikachu

Ash vs Wikstrom:

Infernape vs Steelix -> Blaze Infernape
Blaze Infernape vs Skarmory -> Skarmory
Pikachu vs Skarmory -> Pikachu
Pikachu vs Aegeslash -> Draw
Sceptile vs Probopass -> Draw
Ash-Greninja vs Klefki -> Ash-Greninja
Ash-Greninja vs Mega Scizor -> Mega Scizor
Charizard vs Mega Scizor -> Charizard/Draw

Ash vs Diantha:

Pikachu vs Hawlucha -> Pikachu
Pikachu vs Gourgeist -> Gourgeist
Charizard vs Gourgeist -> Charizard
Charizard vs Tyrantrum -> Tyrantrum
Sceptile vs Tyrantrum -> Draw
Infernape vs Aurorus -> Draw
Snorlax vs Goodra -> Goodra
Ash-Greninja vs Goodra -> Ash-Greninja
Ash-Greninja vs Mega Gardevoir -> Mega Gardevoir

Ash vs Diantha: Mid 6-5, Ash vs Wulfric: High 4-6/Low 5-6, Ash vs Other Kalos E4: High 5-6

Interesting so GPICSS matches up best against Wulfric.

Last edited:

Janovy

Banned

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
GPICSS vs. Mane 6

To add to this match, how much collateral damage will happen?

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Since you asked I'll give you may hypothetical play outs.

Ash vs Malva:

Pikachu vs Flareon -> Pikachu
Pikachu vs Torkoal -> Torkoal
Snorlax vs Torkoal -> Snorlax
Snorlax vs Taloneflame -> Taloneflame
Charizard vs Taloneflame -> Charizard
Charizard vs Pyroar -> Pyroar
Infernape vs Pyroar -> Blaze Infernape
Blaze Infernape vs Chandelure -> Chandelure
Sceptile vs Chandelure -> Draw
Ash-Greninja vs Mega Houndoom -> Ash-Greninja

Ash vs Siebold:

Sceptile vs Clawitzer -> Sceptile
Sceptile vs Gyarados -> Gyarados
Pikachu vs Gyarados -> Pikachu
Pikachu vs Barbacle -> Barbacle
Infernape vs Barbacle -> Blaze Infernape
Blaze Infernape vs Slowking -> Slowking
Snorlax vs Slowking -> Draw
Charizard vs Starmie -> Charizard
Charizard vs Mega Blastoise -> Mega Blastoise
Ash-Greninja vs Mega Blastoise -> Ash-Greninja

Ash vs Drasna:

Charizard vs Noivern -> Noivern
Charizard vs Kingdra -> Kingdra
Snorlax vs Kingdra -> Snorlax
Snorlax vs Druddigon -> Druddigon
Sceptile vs Druddigon -> Draw
Infernape vs Hydreigon -> Blaze Infernape
Blaze Infernape vs Dragalge -> Dragalge
Ash-Greninja vs Dragalge -> Dragalge
Ash-Greninja vs Mega Altaria -> Mega Altaria
Pikachu vs Mega Altaria -> Pikachu

Ash vs Wikstrom:

Infernape vs Steelix -> Blaze Infernape
Blaze Infernape vs Skarmory -> Skarmory
Pikachu vs Skarmory -> Pikachu
Pikachu vs Aegeslash -> Draw
Sceptile vs Probopass -> Draw
Ash-Greninja vs Klefki -> Ash-Greninja
Ash-Greninja vs Mega Scizor -> Mega Scizor
Charizard vs Mega Scizor -> Charizard/Draw

Ash vs Diantha:

Pikachu vs Hawlucha -> Pikachu
Pikachu vs Gourgeist -> Gourgeist
Charizard vs Gourgeist -> Charizard
Charizard vs Tyrantrum -> Tyrantrum
Sceptile vs Tyrantrum -> Draw
Infernape vs Aurorus -> Draw
Snorlax vs Goodra -> Goodra
Ash-Greninja vs Goodra -> Ash-Greninja
Ash-Greninja vs Mega Gardevoir -> Mega Gardevoir

Ash vs Diantha: Mid 6-5, Ash vs Wulfric: High 4-6/Low 5-6, Ash vs Other Kalos E4: High 5-6

Interesting so GPICSS matches up best against Wulfric.
Hmmm. Seems pretty fair. Beating the E4 with a huge struggle, mastering all of his experiences from his past adventures, it's possible. But still definitively losing to the Champion after giving a good fight(knocking out 5 Champion non-aces). But if Pikachu(Peakachu) gets equipped with Z-move, then can he possibly beat Diantha ? Not impossible, because Peakachu will probably be a bit above E4 Mega Ace level with a Z-move(even a bit above Ash-Greninja I think).
Is this with Greninja on Ash's team? Because I'm sure that according to you, XY Ash would sweep Diantha and the Elite Four with Greninja.

Please stop being dumb. I have never claimed that Greninja can sweep the E4 and the Champion. That's nonsense. But as Ash-Greninja, I think it's the only one among Ash's team which can take on an E4 Mega Ace 1 on 1, but will obviously lose to a Champion's Mega Ace.

Last edited:

Genaller

Silver Soul
Hmmm. Seems pretty fair. Beating the E4 with a huge struggle, mastering all of his experiences from his past adventures, it's possible. But still definitively losing to the Champion after giving a good fight(knocking out 5 Champion non-aces). But if Pikachu(Peakachu) gets equipped with Z-move, then can he possibly beat Diantha ? Not impossible, because Peakachu will probably be a bit E4 Mega Ace level with a Z-move(even a bit above Ash-Greninja I think).

Right but couldn't E4s and Champions also have a Pokémon with a Z-move in addition to a Mega. Lance for example could have Mega Red Gyarados and Z-Move (Devastating Drake) Dragonite or Flint could have Mega Steelix and Z-Move (Inferno Overdrive) Infernape. As for the case above, giving Pikachu a Z-Move would likely make the result High 5-6 either way. Yeah Peakachu with a Z-Move will likely regain his throne as Ash's strongest.

CMButch

Kanto is love. Kanto is life.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMBVIa7bG-o
Look how many people say Mewtwo >Arceus. I can't believe my eyes. How can Mewtwo from first movie beat Arceus from Jewel of life? That makes no sense. Mewtwo is the most overrated Pokemon. SMH.Any attacks from Mewtwo would be absorbed by Arceus.

Mew2

Team Rocket's Enemy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMBVIa7bG-o
Look how many people say Mewtwo >Arceus. I can't believe my eyes. How can Mewtwo from first movie beat Arceus from Jewel of life? That makes no sense. Mewtwo is the most overrated Pokemon. SMH.Any attacks from Mewtwo would be absorbed by Arceus.

Possibly because Mewtwo's onscreen feats are better than Arceus's. Also, Arceus was greatly weakened and put in danger by that meteorite that it needed its full power to stop. The only time Mewtwo was in trouble was when he broke out of those cages after being trapped inside undergoing constant strain for hours on end with no rest at all. Arceus may tank some attacks from normal Pokémon or even some Legendaries, but we never see the full extent of the powers of those Legendaries compared to the feats that Mewtwo has directly shown. Also, if you go by the games, base Mewtwo may have inferior total stats, but its Special Attack, and Speed are greater. Translating that into an actual battle, Mewtwo may have the edge due to being faster. And this is before Mega Evolution is taken into account.

CMButch

Kanto is love. Kanto is life.
Possibly because Mewtwo's onscreen feats are better than Arceus's. Also, Arceus was greatly weakened and put in danger by that meteorite that it needed its full power to stop. The only time Mewtwo was in trouble was when he broke out of those cages after being trapped inside undergoing constant strain for hours on end with no rest at all. Arceus may tank some attacks from normal Pokémon or even some Legendaries, but we never see the full extent of the powers of those Legendaries compared to the feats that Mewtwo has directly shown. Also, if you go by the games, base Mewtwo may have inferior total stats, but its Special Attack, and Speed are greater. Translating that into an actual battle, Mewtwo may have the edge due to being faster. And this is before Mega Evolution is taken into account.

Still Arceus' durability by that meteor is Earth surface level, which is higher than Mewtwo's attack potency. Also, don't forget meteor is not type, Mewtwo's attacks are types and Arceus would absorb all Mewtwo's attacks. Also, Mewtwo has very low durability. I don't remember any good speed feat from Mewtwo.Pretty sure he's not FTE. Only BW Mewtwo showed pretty good speed feat which would be 120.000 m/s.But this is original Mewtwo vs Arceus. Arceus can teleport via portal. Also, if we go by divine power; Arceus could create infinite Judgements, infinite Blizzards,infinite Twisters, infinite Flamethrowers( like infinite PPs). If Judgement is town level; Mewtwo would probably survive 2-3 Judgements. 4th and 5th ones would be overkill and Mewtwo would die.So, Arceus would have infinite stamina.

Status
Not open for further replies.