• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Pokemon Breeding Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tarkana

I, Tarkana, hereby acknowledge that I have read the SPFF Club rules and the Pokemon Breeding Club Rules and hereby agree to abide by them.

I've been playing since Pokemon Red and Blue, but after Crystal I lost interest.

Pokemon Black and White reignited my love for Pokemon. I find it to be a well-rounded and challenging game, especially when it comes to competitive online play (which I have little to no experience with D:!).

I've been breeding for appropriately-natured Pokemon for use in the Battle Subway and wireless battles, but this group has inspired me to breed for shiny Pokemon too :)

My most recent bred Pokemon is a Tynamo (Brave, 29/31/23/21/31/10). Is that any good?

Also bred a Drilbur (Adamant, Sand Rush, 31 is Attack and Speed, can't remember the rest...).

Anyway, hope to learn a lot and share experiences with everyone ^_^

Welcome Tarkana to the club, I'm glad it has inspired you to go for that Tynamo because it's quite a good one! Same with the Drilbur =3

I sort of lost interest after Crystal aswell but I got back when 4th gen was just about released. I was playing 3rd gen while everyone else played D+P because I couldn't afford a DS.

The Circuit is a hair's breadth away from completion. We're looking into egg move chains so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

rykerr1

The Great Gublet
I haven't posted here in awhile, so I thought i would update with my MM news for my White game.

Last saturday (ish, I don't remember exactly) I successfully hatched my first MM'd shiny ever, a Jolly beldum! It has 30 IV's in special defence and 28 ish in Speed, so I am very happy (even though the adamant everstone failed).

Today I hatched my second MM'd shiny, a Modest Treecko! I haven't determined IV's yet but this is especially exciting for me because the everstone worked and I love Sceptile. I plan on EV training both of these for use on a shiny team in the future.

My next breeding hunt will be for shiny Larvesta. I also want to breed a shiny Deino with dark pulse, so I am currently searching for a Japanese female deino/Zweilous/Hydreigon. That will become my priority on White once I find one =)

Good luck with the breeding everyone!

Last edited:

ShinyDoug

Shine?
I didn't post this here yet!

I'm hatching for a MM shiny Snivy. I have hatched 150 Snivys as of literally 2 minutes ago. I'm gonna get 10 boxes (300 eggs) filled today, and go on a hatching spree tonight since I have nothing to do for the next week. (What a boring vaca)

I'm really motivated for this shiny hunt. Snivy is a boss, even when he pops out non-shiny. He still looks cool! If I get lucky (and I feel very lucky right now) he/she will hatch in my next 300 eggs.

As Pucca_ness already stated, we have all 5 legs planned and rules made. We just need Egg Move Chains.

IF YOU KNOW ANY EGG MOVE CHAINS THAT WE COULD USE, PLEASE PM OR VM US.

Good Luck, Happy Breeding, and Wish Me Luck!

SphealsFTW

Money is the anthem!
I, SphealsFTW, hereby acknowledge that I have read the SPFF Club rules and the Pokemon Breeding Club Rules and hereby agree to abide by them.
Hello! I want to join this club because I love breeding for shiny pokemon. :O Right now I'm MMing for a shiny Joltik, but no luck so far. :( I'm around 760~ eggs for it... hopefully it shines soon. (My other shiny pokemon hatched via MM is a shiny Spheal I got in 277 eggs. :D) Also, I have a question about MMing in B/W. If I turn off my DS will it lower my chances of getting a shiny? I always turned off my DS when MMing for a Spheal and I got a shiny so yeah, just curious.

Alistair150

Back from the Dead
I've not posted here for quite some time so I thought I would. Starting to use MM more often now although I haven't gotten anything yet. But i'm going to start on a Snivy and/or an Oshawott. :D

ShinyDoug

Shine?
I, SphealsFTW, hereby acknowledge that I have read the SPFF Club rules and the Pokemon Breeding Club Rules and hereby agree to abide by them.
Hello! I want to join this club because I love breeding for shiny pokemon. :O Right now I'm MMing for a shiny Joltik, but no luck so far. :( I'm around 760~ eggs for it... hopefully it shines soon. (My other shiny pokemon hatched via MM is a shiny Spheal I got in 277 eggs. :D) Also, I have a question about MMing in B/W. If I turn off my DS will it lower my chances of getting a shiny? I always turned off my DS when MMing for a Spheal and I got a shiny so yeah, just curious.
Welcome to the club! Turning off your DS doesn't lower the chances, it just changes the shiny seed. Basically it is still random.
I've not posted here for quite some time so I thought I would. Starting to use MM more often now although I haven't gotten anything yet. But i'm going to start on a Snivy and/or an Oshawott. :D
Strike. You didn't post 4 sentences OR 40 words. I'm gonna give you a strike, since I think they are part of the same rule. If Admin disagrees he can change this.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Holy Sh*t! SHINY SNIVY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://i55.*******.com/2hcgakl.jpg

Will update with more pics later. Gotta showmy friends. SO FRICKING HAPPY! FAVE SHINY EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Female! Randomly Rash natured! So Goddamn happy! More pics coming later.

Just glanced down and there she was!

Appeared after 375 eggs. Pics coming later.

EDIT: Not calcuating IV's until I Day-Care her to Lv. 10. Then I'm gonna EV her. TOTALLY BEASTLY.

http://i55.*******.com/xq9yqh.jpg
http://i51.*******.com/1232hps.jpg
http://i51.*******.com/j921cg.jpg
http://i55.*******.com/52gen8.jpg

I'd like to give special thanks to Jolteon Jordan and Cutty Flam for motivation. Especially JJ for your rocking vid. You're the best ;)

EDIT 2: Besides being my 1st 5th gen shiny, it's also my first MM shiny! Too bad we haven't finished setting up the circuit, lol

Last edited:

SphealsFTW

Money is the anthem!
Hey breeders :D All of my MMing finally paid off. After 1474 eggs I finally have a shiny Joltik :DD *phew that was a long hunt >.>*
HNI_0002.jpg

here's a video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgE8Nskdpvk

Now I'm gonna try for a Scraggy with 3 egg moves that I can use in wifi battling :p

Oh and congratulations to @ShinyDoug! Snivy looks awesome :D

Good luck to everyone on their hunts!

ShinyDoug

Shine?
^Congrats on Pastel!

I have Serperior at level 53. I put these EV's on her:
252 Def, 252 SpA, 4 HP

So with my recent Masuda luck, I'm interested in another hunt. I am going to get as many boxes as possible tonight, and I will have 10 boxes when I hatch. I got a Japanese Tepig from the GTS for a Ditto, and bred that with an English Ditto to get a Lonely Tepig. I'm breeding Lonely Everstone Tepig with the aforementioned Japanese Tepig to try and get a Lonely Shiny Tepig.

The Golden Bacon will be mine!

After I get my 10 boxes, I will have 330 Tepigs hatched. But if I'm really lucky, there will be a shiny Tepig in those boxes! If I get that lucky, I'm going to focus on EVing it and leveling both it and Serperior to level 100. Then I'll MM Oshawott. I'm not too enthusiastic about this since I don't particularly like Oshawott or Samurott's shinies, but Dewott is cool. However, if I MM both of the others I might as well complete the set. Not looking forward to it, but I'll feel good about getting a full shiny trio.

So yeah, Happy Breeding! Wish Me Luck!

Oh, by the way, if I can get the SD slot on my computer working I will have high quality Snivy, Servine, and Serperior pics.

DJMonty

<--- Currently REing
I am no longer breeding for shinies. I gave up on my Chimchar purely because hatching the eggs was so darn boring. I now breed for IV's and Egg Moves, seeing as they're easier and are much more useful in game. Good luck to anyone still MMing!

Miror

De-le-le wooooooooooop
Staff member
@lucarioisawesome, yes, we do and have accepted your redo.....but you get another strike for not posting 4 sentences or 40 words. And yes Shinydoug, they are part of the same rule, so no worries :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So, for an update, nothing's going well as for breeding. I've postponed my Ekans hunt at about 500 eggs so that I can participate in the Shiny Hunter's Circuit, so I've been a little sidetracked. Also, for further notice, the Breeding Club Circuit will start REALLY SOON! Be sure to check in the next week or two (more likely next week) for when it starts, and it'll be great. Congrats to both Shinydoug on Snivy and SphealsFTW on Joltik! Good luck to you all, and have fun!

Manafi's Dream

フェアリータイプタイム
I, Manafi's Dream, hereby acknowledge that I have read the SPFF Club rules and the Pokemon Breeding Club Rules and hereby agree to abide by them.

I love to breed my Pokemon. I find it very troublesome to just use a Pokemon you caught in the wild with any random nature. I have devoted much of my time to raising my special Pokemon that I hatched, such as my Hydreigon, Lucario, Haxorus, Gallade, and many others. However, I feel as though I could be learning a few more secrets about proper movesets and natures to look for when breeding. That is why I wish to join this club so I may post my recent breedings and ask for feedback on what I can improve. Thank you for reading this and I hope you accept me.

Last edited:

Solfatara

Forest-Dweller
Breeding for Ivs

I, Solfatara, hereby acknowledge that I have read the SPFF Club rules and the Pokemon Breeding Club Rules and hereby agree to abide by them.

Hi, I have been manically breeding the past few weeks since I got my white game. It took me a while to find a suitable place to discuss breeding, so I was grateful when I came across this one. I even just registered in the forums to discuss it, so I hope I will be accepted.

What first attracted you to pokemon breeding?
Since the very first generations, my brother and I always shared a huge enthusiasm for the thought of going through the games with all three starters. We would start over, get the pokédex, trade between the games, and repeat until we had 3 starters in lv. 5 in one socket. So I suppose breeding for starters was my first turn-on.

What was the first pokemon you bred? (In game egg events do not count, they have to be from pokemon you own)
A Cyndaquil in my Gold game, IIRC.

What was the first pokemon you bred for a specific reason? (Nature/IVs/Ability/shiny/egg moves etc)
I started systematically breeding for pokémon after discovering Battle Frontier in Emerald. Smogon really opened my eyes at this point, and I actually started paying attention to natures and IVs. I believe the first pokémon I bred for a competitive reason was a Hazing Weezing..

Have you found an unexpected gem while breeding? This can include female starters, shinies, flawless/great ivs, stuff like that as long as it was unexpected.
The first pokémon I ever hatched with 4 31 IVs was a Stunfisk while chain-breeding IVs for Tirtouga I believe. Kind of ironic and funny, seeing how ridiculous this pokémon is.

Why do you breed pokemon?
I always have, and probably always will, breed pokémon for competitive reasons, even if I actually hardly ever end up battling over wifi. I breed for great IVs, natures, moves and abilities so that I can transfer the newly bred and IV-trained mons to a new socket and run through the game with them (going through games with bred/EV-trained mons is so satisfying). I'll be starting Black once I finished the last out of 5 mons I'm breeding in white. Can't wait! Also, I'm lucky enough to have friends who also breed, so it's almost like a competitive thing seeing who can get the best ones, although we also help each other and share etc.

What's the best/favourite pokemon you've bred?
Today I justed hatched an impish, slack off Hippopotas in my Heart Gold game (for stealth rock) with these IVs:
31/31/31/31/31/8
I'm extremely happy, even though that 31 sp.atk stat won't really have any practical meaning to me. However, it is male, so it is perfect for breeding anything in the ground group that does not rely on speed/egg moves.

What's the longest it's taken to get your desired offspring?
A few days to a week. Again, I don't breed for shinies, and I'm getting the hang of chain-IV-breeding, so it usually doesn't take too long before I'm pleased. I usually don't aim too high either, being pleased with mons with 2-3 31 IVs in the essential stats.

Have you ever hatched a shiny?
Unfortunately, in my 11 years of strong devotion to pokémon, I have never hatched nor encountered a shiny pokémon, though I have chained for shiny doduo and smeargle. (will not discuss further)

It surprises me how many people are using the MM-method to breed for shinies, and kudos to all of you for your patience! Also, congratulations to all that have seen results, I must admit I am quite jealous.
I would like to hear more from people who breed for competitive reasons though, which pokémon you breed for, if you are making a team, what it takes to make you satisfied with a hatched mon etc. etc.
I'm happy to share my past experiences and current projects^^

Welcome Solfatara to the club =D Your intro post is fantastic! Lots of information!

Very lucky with the Stunfisk, I wish the IVs just magicked themselves onto the right stats for my Scythers! Also congrats on the Hippowdon, it's quite the beast.

I agree, while I have my own Masuda hunt on just now i'd also like to hear more about competitive breeding and the like. It's why I gained interest in the club in the first place. Right now I'd really like some information on people's steps to getting a flawless pokemon because these Scyther's are so random at times. I'm wondering if i'm not doing something right or not to the best it could be done.
Yes i've been using power items on HG and also an everstone once I got sick of every two jolly/adamantss that appeared out of hundreds of non Atk+/Spd+ natures having either bad ivs or the wrong ability.

Congrats shiny Doug on the snivy. I've been excruciatingly busy and still am so you're lucky to be getting a post from me right now.

Congrats sphealsFTW on Pastel! It's really cute, I love spiders, it would be nice to have a shiny Galvantula to go with my Ariados.

Again, any suggestions on challenging egg move chains should be PM'd to either myself or shinydoug. Other enquieries concerning the club go to all of us including Admin miror B as he owns the club. I'm rather busy as i've mentioned right now so shinydoug/Admin miror B are your best bets if you need a reply quickly for any enquieries (sorry guys, i'm stressed to hell right now!! I hope you've got easier schedules).

Good luck guys!

Last edited:

Solfatara

Forest-Dweller
Steps towards getting something great

@Manafi’s Dream: I definitely agree; just catching random wild mons in-game and using them is not an option anymore, even though this was how I always used to do it before I actually became aware of the depth of the Pokémon mechanics. If I am simply going through the game for the first time, I usually soft-reset for a decent starter, and catch a big quantity of the Pokémon I will use, pick the one with the best nature and IVs, and go on with that. Any poke I want to use competitively, has to be IV-bred and EV-trained.

@Pucca_ness: Thanks, feels good joining my first club, especially since it’s one about breeding^^

Ok, it seems people are interested in how the breeding mechanics work, and how to most effectively breed for Pokémon with high IVs. I most certainly don’t know everything, but since I started breeding in generation five I have bred 5 different pokes with relatively high success, so I will (as systematically as possible) post here a little breeding guide that I hope will be helpful. If you want it all, go here: http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20655
If you want my personal methods, read on:) I hope this will not be too long, and sorry if I repeat some things you already know.

First: If in doubt whether you should bother using the everstone, stop doubting immediately. If you want to breed for a Pokémon that somehow is supposed to fit into a team, or just even function as well as possible on its own, having the correct nature is absolutely vital. There are 25 natures, giving you a 4 % chance of getting the right nature every time you hatch an egg. But even more important; there is no point in not using the everstone to breed for natures, as you have nothing to gain on giving both parents power items: If both parents are holding a power item, ONLY ONE of the representative stats will be passed on to the offspring. Thus, make sure the female parent always has the nature you are looking for, and always is holding an everstone.

Actually, you can sum up how to breed a good poke in one sentence: breed parents with high IVs.
Taken from the “Introduction to breeding” section from the link above (though not directly quoted), the inheriting stats mechanics are as follows:
First the baby’s IVs are generated at random.
Then one random IV from one random parent overlaps one of the generated IVs.
Then another random IV, except from HP, from a random parent overlaps another IV.
Then another random IV, except from HP and Defense, from a random parent overlaps another IV.
This means that the offspring will always inherit three times. However, this does not mean that the offspring will inherit three IVs; it can for example first inherit the speed IV from the father, and then inherit the speed stat from the mother, overlapping both the initially generated stat and the first inherited stat.

This information can be utilized, not to guarantee an offspring with good IVs, but to increase the chances of hatching babies with good IVs drastically.
To check for 31 IVs, talk to the guy with the blue hair in the battle subway. He will list up all the best stats of your Pokémon.

First, when breeding, you should never aim for all out 31s, as even with all out 31 parents, the chance of this is FAR lower than finding a shiny Pokémon. Focus on two or three stats that are the most important, and make sure you have these stats in 31 represented somewhere. Most people find it useful breeding with ditto, as it is compatible with any breedable Pokémon. However, this requires that you have caught ditto with 31 in various stats. What I did in White, was to go through all my boxes and look for pokes with 31 IVs. Most probably, if you catch some Pokémon as you go through the game, you will find quite a few. Use serebii’s IV calculator to make sure the characteristics simply aren’t fooling you. Now you can start using your power-items to chain-breed individual values from one poke to another, and from one egg group to another if you have pokes that are in more than one egg group (you can for example go from dragon, axew, to ground; scraggy, to flying; woobat, to water1; tirtouga, etc., etc.) . Make sure you have all power items available, so transferring teams from earlier games to combat in the subway is not a bad idea.

Before you start chain-breeding IVs, it is important to make a plan on which stats you want the different parents to be flawless in. As the power items ensure that you will pass on a stat every time, you only need this stat represented once: in the father. Thus, if you want a fast poke, make the father have a 31 speed IV, and don’t worry about the mother having it. (You probably want her to be jolly/timid holding an everstone.) You may have noticed that there is smaller chance of passing down HP and defense, as they have fewer chances to be inherited. So if you’re breeding for something defensive, you should probably make the father hold the power weight, as it otherwise would be less probable that the HP-stat is passed down. On the other hand, it cannot be overlapped if it first is passed down, so this is up to personal taste I suppose.

Now, as three stats can be passed down, it is vital that the parents have more than one 31 IV each to get a good result. I’ve found that getting a poke to have three 31 IVs really is not that difficult, even though you can count on hatching a few eggs on the way.
Switching out parents often is the way to go, even though it is expensive. Here is an example of how you can proceed:
You are breeding for a female, jolly mother with 31 in HP, Attack and Defense. First, make sure she has the correct nature. Any IVs in 31 is not necessary.
A Pokémon, A, in the same egg group has a 31 in atk. First, make sure it is male or breed for a male. Use the power brace to make sure 31 in atk is passed on. Then, breed the male 31 atk IV poke with the female desired poke, holding everstone. Switch poke A with a hatched male for a higher quantity of eggs. Keep a hatched jolly female. Release the previous female (for convenience sakes, you will end up with A LOT of pokes, so release as many of them to stay in control of what you have bred and will continue breeding).
Now, find a male poke, B, that has 31 in HP. Use the power weight on that poke and everstone on the female. Replace B with a male 31 HP poke. As you go along hatching eggs, check all males and all the females with the right nature. If you get a male with both 31 IVs, replace it with the previous male for a higher chance of passing down the attack stat: as you can see, if both parents have a 31 stat in attack, the chance is 1/5, or 20 %, that this stat is passed down every time the baby inherits a stat. (HP is inherited on the first turn, and cannot be inherited again. Also, on the last turn, the chance is ¼, 25 %, as defense cannot be inherited.) Once you get a female with the right nature and both stats in 31, proceed to breed her with a poke C, that has 31 in defense. Repeat the process. You will probably pretty quickly get a male that has 31 in defense and either HP or attack. Now you are breeding a female with 31 in HP and atk with a male with 31 in defense and HP or attack. This is the part that will probably take the longest, so make sure you at this point release everything that is male or does not have the right nature. Check only the females with the correct nature for one with 3 31 IVs to be as effective as possible. This usually takes me half an hour to a few hours, so nothing tremendously time-consuming, unless you are very unlucky.
Of course you can modify this whole procedure to your preference, perhaps first breeding for a male with two IVs so you don’t always have to worry about the correct nature and a female, but the guidelines are more or less the same, also if you’re using ditto.
Now, when breeding for a father, follow the same procedure, only now you will not have to worry about nature, but perhaps about other factors like egg moves. Make sure you have it all covered so you don’t make the same mistake as I made (breeding a Hippo in White only to realize it could not learn stealth rock anymore. I had to start all over again in Platinum).

When breeding, make sure the stats you care about the most are represented in both parents (apart from the one that the male will pass down every time.)
Having two parents with 31 in attack increases the chances of passing this down immensely. When I was breeding for Scraggy, the parents looked like this:
F: 31 in HP, atk, def
M (smeargle): 31 in HP, atk, speed (and sp.def, but this was entirely random. Sometimes you are just lucky.)
As you can see, the stats that I was focusing on the most, HP and atk, are represented in both parents, and speed is passed down every turn. At the same time you increase your chances of generally higher IVs by having more stats represented (defense in the mother for instance). Thus, if you hatch another female with the correct nature that may not be up to the standards of the poke you want to finally end up with, but for instance has outstanding overall potential, you might want to switch her with the current mother as long as she has the same 31 stats represented. And that is what it really is all about: keep on increasing your chances, and you will end up with something good over time.
The hatching-method I have found most effective, is: picking up five eggs, hatching them. Release all the pokes that are not of the right nature/ability (unless you are looking for stronger parents). Deposit those that look promising, until you have 5. Fly to the battle subway. Check for 31 stats. If anything promising, enter a subway challenge to get more accurate results. Release if you’re not pleased. Repeat. (If the chances of picking up eggs are lower, I don’t always wait until I have five before I release and deposit.) Of course you can also use the mass hatching method, depositing large quantities of eggs before you hatch them, though this is only advisable if you’re not scouting for new parents. This is also less expensive.

Sorry or the excruciatingly long post. I do hope that some questions on a good way to proceed have been answered though. The scraggy parents gave me these two scraggy after less than an hour:
1: jolly/moxie: 30/31/26-27/16/31/31
2: jolly/moxie: 31/31/28-29/?/26-27/31 (forgot the sp.atk stat)
Of course, it is still much up to luck, and there is no doubt you will end up getting some awful ones even with awesome parents, but really, it does make a difference.

Good breeding everyone, I’m saying good night.

Last edited:

Manafi's Dream

フェアリータイプタイム
Hi, everyone. I would like to seek some advice on my current breeding project: Spiritomb

Here are its current stats:

Nature: Timid
Ability: Pressure
Level: 34
HP: 87
Attack: 63
Defense: 84
Sp. Atk: 77
Sp. Def: 88
Speed: 39

Moves:
Will-O-Wisp
Shadow Ball
Hidden Power (Fighting)
Psychic

I am currently training for a high HP stat against Victini and plan on focusing on Speed next. Feedback is greatly appreciated, and thank you in advance.

Solfatara

Forest-Dweller
Hi, Manafi's Dream!
It seems you are not in a current breeding project, but rather a current EV-training project. If you plan to use your spiritomb as a parent, that is fine, but remember that its EVs do not affect the offspring at all. To train in HP against Victini will thus do nothing positive for the HP stat of your Spiritomb's offspring. The IVs are not variables, but are set between 0-31 in each stat when a pokemon is encountered/hatched. They cannot be changed.

When it comes to your spiritomb, focusing on HP is a good idea, as spiritomb has good base defenses but below average HP. However, with Spiritomb's extremely low speed (35 base), a timid nature and investing speed EVs is not recommended, at least not from me. With its low HP base stat but good defenses I would rather focus on Pain Split to wear opponents down while simultaneously heal yourself, and sucker punch for priority if you want to hit first. Other than that, will o' wisp is a good move on Spiritomb, so I would keep that:)
Nice work^^
;442;

lucarioisawesome

Who did this to me!
hey breeders im going to start breeding for shinies.I think im going to do egg move plus shinies breeding.Congrats manafi's dream.ALso a big congrats SpheakFTW for ur shiny joltic

Last edited:

Miror

De-le-le wooooooooooop
Staff member
hey breeders im going to start breeding for shinies.I think im going to do egg move plus shinies breeding.Congrats manafi's dream.ALso a big congrats SpheakFTW for ur shiny joltic

... I'm sorry, but this legitimately could've been like two sentences, this was not meant to be four sentences. I would just give you a warning, but your post is under 40 words, so I do have good reason to give you a strike, which brings you up to the lucky number of three, and subsequently you are banned for 2 weeks, so we'll be seeing you back on May 12, 2011.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
On a different note, Shinydoug, Pucca_ness, and myself need ideas for egg move chains and such. So please, PM us with ideas so that we can finally get the Breeding Circuit going. I haven't been doing any breeding lately, so I say a congrats to all those who got what they wanted while breeding, and good luck to those who haven't!

Status
Not open for further replies.