• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Pokemon Breeding Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

JynxMidnight

IV Breeder
Hello there! Nice to have another member~ The Daycare man isn't there because he's in the fourth town, he's also the guy who gives you a bike, so you're close! Just get to the next area and you'll find him.

Also <3 Cottonee, I just EV trained mine today

Whimsicott, Bold 252Hp/252Def/4SpDef
IVs: 31/23/31/31/22/19
Ability: Prankster

Whimsicott is a most amazing annoy-er =D

EDIT: Wow! Grats again Pucca! Another shiny axew! You inspire me to keep trying XD

Last edited:

millarc3005

Born a legend!
Ok, Thanks for the advice JynxMidnight. Oh and well done to you on your EV training! Oh and another well done to you Pucca ness. You're lucky. I love Axew because its so cute in the anime and especially ashiny one. You should be proud!!!

Does anyone have a Japanese Ditto? Ive been trying to get shinies without success... I also have access to the Dream World now so I may be adding to me collection : P

$h1ny Hunter

<-- Future Target
Wow pucca ness! Two AMAZING Shinies! Now if only your amazingly awesome shiny hatching luck would rub off on me and my shiny Munna hunt. I'm around egg 800 and its getting boring quickly.

AAAAAAAAAARRG. $h1ny Hunter thankyou so much for the congrats, as a member it means a lot.

However as a co-owner of this club I have to give you a strike for not posting more than 40 words there =/ I hate striking people (especially after recieving a complement) but I have to. D:

ShadowFox11 same to you, sorry but that is less than 40 words. Also to help you there are trade forums here on Serebii I'm sure someone can trade you a foreign ditto there.

Although I maintain that Dittos are not the best way to go. Using pokemon in the same egg group and from different cartridges is the best way to go. Even better is to use pokemon from the same species. It really makes the egg production faster.

Of course things like Beldum and Magnemite need Ditto as they are genderless. :p

Thanks again for the lovely comment they really do make me smile =D I'm also glad I can inspire some people to keep trying.

I, Invisible Lapras, hereby acknowledge that I have read the SPFF Club rules and the Pokemon Breeding Club Rules and hereby agree to abide by them.
I am definately interested in the club because I enjoy breeding Pokemon. Once, in Heartgold, I bred a Ponyta with Typhlosion and the result was a Ponyta with Flamethrower! It was awesome! =)

naomi_hazuki143

Miss Masuda Method
I, (naomi_hazuki143), hereby acknowledge that I have read the SPFF Club rules and the Pokemon Breeding Club Rules and hereby agree to abide by them.

Hello everyone! I would love to join this club because I've ALWAYS loved and preferred breeding Pokemon to battling them ever since I started playing Diamond/Pearl after a long period of time of not playing/watching Pokemon. I guess breeding/hatching eggs has always been more interesting for me...especially ever since I heard about the Masuda Method. I REALLY started to get into Pokemon Breeding after I heard about it. But due to my impatience at times I've only just become successful at it. Finally hatching two Shiny Bulbasaurs in a batch of 637 Eggs. I've actually started a little project "Miss Masuda Method" to hatch all possible breedable Pokemon Shiny. If you want to check out the Bulbasaurs, here's the video:

http://youtu.be/5GgnlwmMJFk

Anyways I'll keep you guys updated whenever I hatch special Pokemon or when I finally hatch my next target: Shiny Charmander. Keep up the breeding! :)

Welcome to both naomi hazuki and Invisable Lapras! Always nice to see new members!

Be sure to check out the circuit on page 1 and share your knowledge and stories with us =]

Naomi that is sure to be a mammoth task you have there! Nearly all pokemon are breedable =/ You seem to be in with the double luck with two shiny Bulbasaurs! If I ever get back to my Squirtle hunt I may go for Bulbasaur to complete the set :p Seems like the right thing to do.

Loudredlou

(no user title)
I, Loudredlou, hereby acknowledge that I have read the SPFF Club rules and the Pokemon Breeding Club Rules and hereby agree to abide by them.

Hello! I'm not really a breeder but lately I've been breeding for certain Pokemon with certain natures and I've been MMing for a shiny Seviper. I hope I'm able to get lucky and breed what I'm looking for! I also hope I'm able to avoid getting banned! :)

pokewalker

<- hunting, 700 eggs
I, pokewalker, hereby acknowledge that I have read the SPFF Club rules and the Pokemon Breeding Club Rules and hereby agree to abide by them.

Yeah I want to join here cos I like shiny hunting, and for that, I also do MM sometimes. Also I'll hunt shiny Manaphy soon which is the rarest shiny ever, so yeah. Atm I'm hunting a shiny Taillow with MM.

millarc3005

Born a legend!
Welcome to the new members! Anyway back to my hunt: I am hunting for a shiny roggenrola but i've only hatched 16 eggs. Oh and I also made a banner:
11495723e3f6d26cb924bcb952eaae44a24d0bc8.png
HTML:
[img]http://img3.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/11495/11495723e3f6d26cb924bcb952eaae44a24d0bc8.png[/img]

I had nothing to do so i just thought of making 1.(lol)
Anyway good luck on breeding your pokemon.

WindStorm

Gamer Extraordinaire
I, WindStorm, hereby acknowledge that I have read the SPFF Club rules and the Pokemon Breeding Club Rules and hereby agree to follow them
I have been shiny hunting for 3 years constantly breeding I have over 170 shiny pokemon on pokemon black and I don't count on stopping to get more shiny pokemon. I breed to get my shiny pokemon mostly unless it's a pokemon not native to the game and you can't catch it in the wild. I have many many dittos with max Ivs and good natures so I get my shiny pokemon with max ivs (most of the time) and I train them to their fullest potential. The only time I will EVER trade my shiny pokemon I get if they: Have bad ivs, don't have egg moves and I don't like the shiny pokemon in general.

Last edited:

pika poke 126

aaaaaaay-oo-ay-oo-ay
I, pika poke 126 , hereby acknowledge that I have read the SPFF Club rules and the Pokemon Breeding Club Rules and hereby agree to follow them.
please may i join? i'm a beggining breeder and want to learn.
also i have been breeding starters for about a year and want to learn about egg moves and stuff. so please may i join?i'll stay active most of the time promise!

A warm welcome to all the new members, Loudredlou, WindStorm, Pokewalker and pika poke 126!

Thanks to millarc for the banner i'm sure Admin will add it to the front page soon, once he sees the post.

Guys you really have to watch then length of your posts those are a bit too short. The rules are there for a reason.

I am glad the club is a little more active! I'm planning on doing the Volt Tackular Pichu leg of the circuit in the next day or so. College is so busy so it's difficult for me to find the time.

Also i've been playing through White now that I have my Haxorus and i've been absorbed by it so breeding has been cast aside for now.

Congrats WindStorm on the snorunt but I have to strike you for the short post!

I've still not gotten round to Pichu :p But I have my set up for my next MM hunt which is for Tirtouga. Although now thinking about it I might try to give it some egg moves for it to qualify for another leg. What egg moves though hmmm I will need to research!

I've also recently tried breeding starters in White for a female as I have a Japanese Oshawott, Bulbasaur, Chikorita, Cyndaquil and Totodile, al of whom I wouldn't mind hunting for in future... However I gave up as Ditto breeding takes a pain amount of time to do. Two batches of Oshawott and Bulbasaur and still no female.

Good luck guys and keep on breeding!

ShinyDoug

Shine?
Sorry for not being around too much. I haven't had much time. I'm rotating my MM hunts to keep it interesting, and currently racing my neighbor for a Scraggy. However, they aren't normal Scraggys! They know chain-bred elemental punches! I first got ahold of a male Medicham from Platinum. I used the move tutor to make it remember the punches. I bred it with a female Buneary as a breeding bridge, and then with a female Scraggy with an everstone for a male, Adamant, elemental-punching Scraggy! However, in order for it to qualify for a leg it needs to also be bred for a TM, which I'll do afterward. First is MMing, and speaking of which, I'm at 667 total eggs. 302 Tepig, 305 Rufflet, 30 Roggenrola and 30 Scraggy.

Happy Breeding!

WindStorm

Gamer Extraordinaire
Ok I'm going to quit this. I am just not very interested in this and the whole short post thing where you have to post a large amount...doesn't agree with me. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.
Also looking at the front page it says no smergle or ditto. I don't use smergle from breeding but I always use ditto for my shiny pokemon so that means I am not suitable for this

Last edited:

Sora

AKA Snagger Outlaw
I, Sora, hereby acknowledge that I have read the SPFF Club rules and the Pokemon Breeding Club Rules and hereby agree to abide by them.

Whoo! Breeding! one of the few things I'm good at. Right now I'm just about to beat Black, I just need to grab my trump card at the McDonald's giveaway event. I haven't done much breeding in Black due to the small pool of 'mon I have to choose from but once I beat it I'll be going crazy trying to breed up some egg move Pokemon. I kinda like not having Ditto to fall back on, it makes it much more challenging.

If I have Wifi out here (which is unlikely) and once I beat my Japanese copy of Black, I'd be happy to trade some Japanese Pokemon. I wouldn't count on it for now though since Wifi is a little scarce.

Oh, forgot something. I struggle majorly with IVs. Is there an easy non-math heavy way of figuring out IVs?

Sorry to see you go WindStorm :S I didn't make the rules but I have to uphold them.

Welcome to new member Sora =] and yes that's exactly why we decided Dittos weren't allowed for the circuit = more challenge. You can use Dittos outside of the circuit or if you cannot access wifi, just let us know.

Also I forgot to add, you can get a rough idea of IVs by looking at the characteristics of the pokmeon. So for example if it says "Alert to Sounds" then there is a chance it will have a 31 IV in speed. Use the search function on Serebii to get info of them all. Also the iv calculator on this site is very easy to use and useful for getting ivs, just make sure you know what evs the pokemon has. There's also a character in each game who will tell you what the pokemon's best stat is and how good it is but it will not give a number, just whether it is very good, fantastic or cannot be better.

Anyway I have completed the Vot Tackular Pichu leg of the circuit! The pichu can be any nature which is good because i've had to use my platinum for it which means no IV passing via power items!

I'll get pics up later but here's the details

Pichu
Male
Lauren - 26967
Lax nature
Jun. 20, 2011
Somewhat Vain

Yes it had Volt Tackle, the pics will prove this.

I levelled it up to LV 12 with my 11 rare candies then reset to save them but here are the rough IVs

14/24/15/25/31/31

The attack ranges from 20 to 28 in the scale as it's still too low a level to make an accurate measure of them but it's still on/above 20 which I think qualifies!

Next i'm doing the Insencent Breeding!

That is me done 2 legs now!

I've decided that I want my Tirtouga to have better IVs/nature rather than egg moves so i've stuck with a Brave natured passer... or is it Lax still? Erm i need to check my breeding pair!

Good luck guys!!!! Keep posting!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.