• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Pokemon Breeding Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
I, Android Zoroark, hereby acknowledge that I have read the SPFF Club rules and the Pokemon Breeding Club Rules and hereby agree to abide by them. I want to join because I am a beggining breeder and have an intrest in breeding. I am looking to breed the perfect zorua (Adament, shiney, flawless IVs, etc.) and I have fun breeding. I have all generation pokemon games (except original gold,silver,crystal) So I can help if anyone needs a specific pokemon.

Welcome to the Club Android Zoroark! Another Zorua hunter =3 I can see why, such a pretty pokemon in both shiny and non shiny! Flawless and shiny? Quite a challenge. I wish you the best of luck and i'm sure we can help in your breeding career.

I apologise if I am a bit inactive just now. College is pretty time consuming. But I will keep up to date and work on the circuit best I can.

Also... Axew <.< collected 1130 eggs, hatched 800. No shiny. The next 330 best contain that shiny egg!

Thank you for the warm welcoming.
I probably will never actually get that perfect zorua, but, a goal is a goal.
I'm at least hoping to have one of the two qualifications for "perfect" on a zorua.
The zorua family are really awsome looking normal and shiny.

ShinyDoug

Shine?
Well guys, I have some more time on my hands now. I'm done with my book, listened to my CD, and my gf and I broke up :( I'm sad now...

Back on topic, I may start my Munna hunt again soon. However, I am currently working on other things.

Welcome to the club, Android Zoroark! I may hatch Zoruas soon too.

Lastly, the Pokemon Breeding Circuit is almost here! I am making banner prizes when I have time, if Admin approves.

Now to delete my cell phone signature...

I, Whitepikachu, hereby acknowledge that I have read the SPFF Club rules and the Pokemon Breeding Club Rules and hereby agree to abide by them.

I have never breaded before In a pokemon game and i am a total noob as well for the games. Never picked up a game but a friend showed me that he was breeding and it looked like a whole bunch of fun. I would like to join so that people could help me get (breed) some good pokemon and so that i can get into the fun of breeding. Thanks, hope i get accepted! @whitepikachu

My ban is over and im back baby@ I haven't done much breeding just some more of my game. I did though catch a munna and i am going to raise it then breed it later for a couple of good moves that can help me. I am going to need a ditto in B/W but i can't trade which stinks, and it would make it a lot easier if i could.(breeding im talking about.)

Alder

Come at me bro
I, Alder, hereby acknowledge that I have read the SPFF Club rules and the Pokemon Breeding Club Rules and hereby agree to abide by them.

I bred a Gastly with the three elemental punches. It wasn't hard, just move tutor'd a Dusclops.

Also, on LG I tried to breed a Cross Chop/Thunderpunch Magby, and I managed to get Thunderpunch, but Cross Chop was giving me problems. I then restarted LeafGreen because I got bored.

Miror

De-le-le wooooooooooop
Staff member
Welcome to whitepikachu and Alder, and welcome back beginingbreeder!
Nothing really new here, still plugging away at Ekans, hoping for a shiny, but hey, whatever. I might try a new target now that it's winter in Black & White, so maybe a Vannillite or Cubchoo. Well, good luck to you all, and have fun breeding!

Oh, sidenote, we're almost ready for the Pokemon Breeding Circuit, so we'll have it up in the next 2 weeks or so. Have fun till then!

HydroSwampert

I, HydroSwampert, hereby acknowledge that I have read the SPFF Club rules and the Pokemon Breeding Club Rules and hereby agree to abide by them.
By joining this club I hope that I can learn tips so I can breed better Pokemon faster and quicker. Right now I am breeding for a Shiny Taillow that I hope will shine soon. I can't wait to breed for the last Pokemon for my competitive team. Thanks!

rykerr1

The Great Gublet
I, Rykerr1, hereby acknowledge that I have read the SPFF Club rules and the Pokemon Breeding Club Rules and hereby agree to abide by them.

I wanted to join because I started MMing for shinies for the first time in White, because I now have wifi to get a Japanese ditto with. I am currently MMing beldums in White, at about 400 eggs hatched so far. I'm praying for an adamant one!

Hey, Alder do you have any of those gastly's left?
I am wondering because I'd really like to trade you for one.
I am always on the hunt for egg move pokemon.
If you do have one your willing to trade, thanks in advance.

Miror

De-le-le wooooooooooop
Staff member
Welcome to the club HydroSwampert and rykerr1, glad to have you here!
Sorry Android Zoroark, but I have to give you a strike, if you want to discuss trades, save it for a trade discussion thread or PM's. Thanks.
Well, my MM hunt is coming along pretty well, and I'm going to try and see if I can get a Absol with 31 Attack & Speed IV's, just for fun. Good luck to you all in your breeding!

Alder

Come at me bro
I restarted FireRed and LeafGreen, and I lost both Emerald and Sapphire, so teh only breeding I've been up to is Bagon in Diamond, just for Pokedex purposes.

For teh record, Android Zoroark, all you need is three Heart Scales and a male Dusclops, and a female Gastly/Haunter/Gengar. Dusclops has all of the punches at Level 1.

ZottenDim

Breeding Rookie
I, Zottendim, hereby acknowledge that I have read the SPFF Club rules and the Pokemon Breeding Club Rules and hereby agree to abide by them.

i recently got infected with the egg move breeding and ofcourse also the MM method but my main project now is getting a shiny growlithe with jolly nature with the egg move's close combat and punch :) i'm currently at 125 eggs :)

SilverLugiaJ

Insert clever title
I, SilverLugiaJ, hereby acknowledge that I have read the SPFF Club rules and the Pokemon Breeding Club Rules and hereby agree to abide by them.

Hi! I would like to join because I'm really starting to like breeding

I found an easy method to hatch eggs:
1) Obtain an egg via Daycare/Trade
2) Catch a Pokemon with Flame Body or Magma Armor. (i.e Volcarona)
3) Go to Skyarrow Bridge, and ride your bike up and down the ENTIRE length of the bridge.

Just thought I'd tell y'all that just in case you needed a good place for egg hatching :)

Also, I wanted to join this club to learn about IV Breeding and New Breeding Tips. I look forward to chatting with y'all!

Porgon-XYZ

Wut are you saying?
I, Porgon-XYZ, hereby acknowledge that I have read the SPFF Club rules and the Pokemon Breeding Club Rules and hereby agree to abide by them.

I'd like to join because I love breeding pokemon! It took a while, but I finally have a japanese ditto so I can breed shinies! Most of the pokemon I'm breeding right now are just for certain natures and IVs. I've filled like 12 boxes just to get a drilbur with good attack evs and an attack raising nature!:p

Hello welcome to the club ZottenDim and SilverLugiaJ! ^.^

EDIT: Welcome to you too Porygon XYZ! Good luck with your Drillburs! Quite a collection there.

That is a very good tip, I use the same when hatching Axew eggs.

Saying that <.< 1130 eggs hatched, not a single shiny. Oh well gotta keep trying.

If you have the power Items in HG/SS and give them to breeding parents, the corresponding IV will be passed on to the offspring. A great way to IV breed, especially if the parents have 31 ivs in different stats.

Just thought that would be a good starting point for anyone starting to iv breed.

I just breed until I get a good characteristic on the stat screen and then go and ask the IV checker man at the battle tower.

Anyway, a breeidng FAQ should be on the first post by now, if not i'll get that sorted.

@ZottenDim
What punch will the Growlithe have? You just said punch :p

I also will be breeding an Impish Gligar with Roost and Stealth Rock. However those are rare TMs, this is for a person on serebii.

Still no luck on my zorua hunt.
It may be my lack of ditto. ;)
On a more serious note, do magma armor, flame body, etc. really hatch eggs faster (I had always thought that was just a rumor)?
Thanks in advance.
P.S. Thanks Alder

Last edited:

SilverLugiaJ

Insert clever title
On a more serious note, do magma armor, flame body, etc. really hatch eggs faster (I had always thought that was just a rumor)?
Thanks in advance.

Yes, it is true. I believe that it cuts the time to hatch an egg by 25%. This is especially useful when hatching eggs that take longer to hatch. I have found that Dragon Type Pokemon and Starters take longer to hatch. Pokemon with Magma Armor include: Slugma, Magcargo, and Camerupt. Pokemon with Flame Body include: Slugma, Magcargo, Magby, Magmar, Magmortar, Ponyta, Rapidash, Heatran, Litwick, Lampent, Chandelure, Larvesta, and Volcarona. As you can see, there are plenty of Pokemon that can help reduce the time that eggs hatch.

billybobjoefizz

Call me nick. K? k.
I, billybobjoefizz, hereby acknowledge that I have read the SPFF Club rules and the Pokemon Breeding Club Rules and hereby agree to abide by them.

I wanna join this club because I am a consistent pokemon breeder and my monthly mm's are (somewhat) rare pokemon
this month's: MUDKIP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.