• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Pokemon Breeding Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ballistic Buizel

caught shiny lati@s
Pucca Ness you posted the circuit so I would like to share my progress and questions whether certain things count:

Eggstatic for New Moves - Hatch a Pokémon with an Egg Move(s) and a TM. BOTH have to be moves that are not normally learnable. You can decide what Pokémon and moves however if they do not meet the standard they will not be counted. So no easy stuff. ** Egg moves must be chain bred.
----I bred a bagon with flamethrower, both a TM and an egg move. Does this count
IV got the right NATURE - Hatch a Pokémon with an Everstoned nature and a perfect IV, the IV has to benefit from the nature.--------Half completed
Volt Tackular Eggs - Hatch a Volt Tackle Pichu with 20+ Attack and Speed IVs.
Incensant Breeding - Hatch a Baby Pokémon through Incense Breeding
Master of Masuda - Hatch a Shiny Pokémon using the Masuda Method--------My shiny Axew :D In april!

I just need to get a flawless ditto. I will be searching for one in my game. Hopefully I'll gain progress on my car ride today to see family! Just wanted to say I really like this club! :D It gives me something to strive for, ever since the Shiny Pokemon Hunters club closed.

Vandslaux

Good luck, Ballistic Buizel!

Cell

Infernal Informality
I, Cell, hereby acknowledge that I have read the SPFF Club rules and the Pokemon Breeding Club Rules and hereby agree to abide by them.

Hello,

I've been wondering for a while to join this club and today I decided to actually do that.
I've been breeding ever since Gold/Silver and have hatched thousands of eggs, for fun, for shinies, for egg moves.. ect.
Even though I'm quite used to hatching by now, I'm not as knowledgeable about the newer things, such as the power items. I was hoping to learn more about breeding by joining this club.

Most of my hatching was done to get a shiny, so far this only worked once, a wurmple back in february. But just yesterday I hatched a shiny magnemite while trying to get a modest / steel pull one (much to my surprise, that one came right after it).

Other things I've bred (to what I can clearly remember) is a power whip venusaur, dragon dance totodile and a rock head aggron.

_
I'm currently breeding for an 31 IV Attack/speed scyther with toxic, but I am wondering if I'm handling this correctly;

I'm assuming the power item has a 100% chance of transferring the selected IV.

I have a dustox with an 31 speed IV (with toxic) and I'm breeding this with scyther. The dustox is holding a power anklet.

I will keep breeding this until I get a male scyther with the 31 speed IV.
I'm going to keep breeding scythers to get a scyther with a 31 attack IV. If it is male, I will then breed this scyther with a power bracer until I get a female with the 31 attack IV.
I will then breed the female 31 attack IV scyther, while holding a power bracer, with the male 31 speed IV scyther with toxic, which is holding a power anklet to get a 31 Attack and Speed IV scyther with toxic.

Am I correct in assuming this will work?

Thanks in advance,

-Cell

Vandslaux

Power Items can only pass down one parent's IV. For one of the IVs, you'll have to rely on luck that it's passed down and that nature's passed down. So, get one of them with Adamant/Jolly and give it an Everstone, and hope the nature and the IV is passed down.

Vandslaux

The pledge is on the first page. Gee, we're getting a lot of members today :) Like I said, does anyone have a better egg hatching spot than Goldenrod/Route 34? I plan to breed my two Outstanding Seedots together.

Vandslaux

It's a few lines below Rule 12. My DS keeps (randomly) turning off. Ugh, it makes it so hard to IV breed. It's annoying too. When I shut my DS, the power turns off. It's so annoying for IV breeding!

Vandslaux

Hello, and welcome to the Pokemon Breeding Club! This club is for those breeders who want to talk about special Pokemon that you've breeded to perfection! Masuda Method shinies are also open for discussion here. Now, here are the rules:
Rules:
1. Any one is allowed to accept members.
2. Please try your best to make your posts legible. We're not grammar police, but try and use proper grammar.
3. Only the Owner and Co-Owners may give strikes. Three and you are banned for two weeks. Three more and you are banned for two months. Get another three, and you are banned indefinitely, forever, whatnot.
4. No flaming.
5. No SPAM.
6. Stay on-topic.
7. Don’t complain about how the owner or co-owners do their jobs. If you have a problem with their decisions, contact them via PM or VM.
8. This isn't the place to handle trades; leave that to PMs and VMs if they have a specifically bred Pokemon you want.
9. Do not double/triple post. Do not post one-liners, either.
10. New Rule: Please try to make your posts at least 40 words long and 4 sentences, this is just to help uphold rules 4, 5, and the latter half of 9
11. All SPP Forum rules apply here as well.
12. If there is a spambot/some random spammer, like "Check out this product" and such, DO NOT RESPOND/POST ABOUT THEM.
You will receive one strike if you break any of the rules listed here.
Now, the way to join this club is as follows:
I, (ScreenName), hereby acknowledge that I have read the SPFF Club rules and the Pokemon Breeding Club Rules and hereby agree to abide by them. Then, please give a reason for why you want to join the club, whether you're a breeder, or your just interested in breeding Pokemon, whatever, just give a legitimate reason.
Oh, one more rule: HAVE FUN! Enjoy talking about Pokemon you're breeding or have bred!
User Name/Status/# of strikes
Admin Miror B/Owner/[] [] []
Pucca_ness/Co-Owner/[] [] []
ShinyDoug/Co-Owner/[] [] []

MewLover360/Member/[] [] []
LegitBreeder/Member/[X] [] []
alfredo3001/Member/[X] [] []
beginingbreeder/Member (1 Ban)/[] [] []
redbugman97/Member/[] [] []
Alistair150/Member/[X] [] []
Android Zoroark/Member/[X] [] []
whitepikachu/Member/[] [] []
Alder/Member/[] [] []
HydroSwampert/Member/[] [] []
rykerr1/Member/[X] [] []
ZottenDim/Member/[] [] []
SilverLugiaJ/Member/[] [] []
Porgon-XYZ/Member/[] [] []
billybobjoefizz/Member/[X] [] []
DJMonty/Member/[X] [] []
alishenai/Member/[X] [] []
Haxorus96/Member/[] [] []
McNugget/Member/[X] [] []
JynxMidnight/Member/[] [] []
lucarioisawesome/Member (1 Ban)/[] [] []
Zarkana/Member/[] [] []
SphealsFTW/Member/[] [] []
Manafi's Dream/Member/[] [] []
Solfatara/Member/[] [] []
Pokemon Trainer Xande/Member/[] [] []
addman999/Member/[X] [] []
Zuzu14/Member/[X] [] []
Dialga 6/Member/[] [] []
$h1ny Hunter/Member/[X] [] []
bug pro/Member/[] [] []
AnimeFinder/Member/[] [] []
ShadowFox11/Member/[X] [] []
millarc3005/Member/[] [] []
Invisible Lapras/Member/[] [] []
naomi_hazuki143/Member/[] [] []
Also, we have a banner, kindly made for us by ShinyDoug, so here it is:
http://i51.*******.com/2131a2w.png
Here's the link for the banner. Just take out the 2 asterisks (*) and post it in your signature:
[*url=http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=488191][*IMG]http://i51.*******.com/2131a2w.png[/IMG] [/url]
The Pokémon Breeding Circuit!

Eggstatic for New Moves - Hatch a Pokémon with an Egg Move(s) and a TM. BOTH have to be moves that are not normally learnable. You can decide what Pokémon and moves however if they do not meet the standard they will not be counted. So no easy stuff. ** Egg moves must be chain bred.
IV got the right NATURE - Hatch a Pokémon with an Everstoned nature and a perfect IV, the IV has to benefit from the nature.
Volt Tackular Eggs - Hatch a Volt Tackle Pichu with 20+ Attack and Speed IVs.
Incensant Breeding - Hatch a Baby Pokémon through Incense Breeding
Master of Masuda - Hatch a Shiny Pokémon using the Masuda Method

Rules

Smeargle is NOT allowed, due to it being able to learn any kind of move. This makes things a bit too easy.
No Dittos unless absolutely necessary (i.e. genderless Pokémon). We want you to get into egg groups as it’s more creative and helps in the long run.
No trading/hacking for the target. This defies the point of the circuit. You can obviously trade for foreign Pokémon to help with Master of Masuda or to help speed up the egg production.
If trading via serebiiforums.com to help with the circuit all forum rules apply. Especially the rules regarding hacked Pokémon. Don’t do it.
We would love to see the results of the circuit, so if you can, provide pictures to back up your story. Provide the OT, name, and ID number of your files before you start so we know you didn’t trade for the Pokémon.

**Examples with the Eggstatic for New Moves if you’re having trouble with thinking of moves and Pokémon:

Scyther with Baton Pass.
Archen with Head Smash
Marill with Future Sight.

The bolded part.

ShinyDoug

Shine?
This place ain't a chatroom...

Good luck, Ballistic Buizel!

The pledge is on the first page. Gee, we're getting a lot of members today :) Like I said, does anyone have a better egg hatching spot than Goldenrod/Route 34? I plan to breed my two Outstanding Seedots together.

The bolded part.

You quoted the rules, wanna follow them? Three separate posts less than 40 words. You're banned for two weeks. A shame, since your first two posts were so good. Your other three just met the limit. But yeah, two week ban. EDIT: Actually, you already had a strike anyway.

Could I join the breeding club???

I cant find it could you post it so I can copy past and fill. thx

3 Piplup Hydro pump Munchlax Lick and Skitty helping hand.

You are also banned for two weeks. The pledge is in the first post. In two weeks if you still want to join, post the pledge and READ THE RULES.

If Pucca or Admin wants to change this they may, but unless they do the first part of this post stands.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for dissappearing, guys. I still am reading your posts and I like what I'm seeing! Lots of talented breeders out there!

I have been skipping between MM hunts. I'm at nearly 1700 eggs, iirc.

So guys, make sure you follow the rules! Happy Breeding!

Last edited:

TheRuggercaz

VG Trainer
I, TheRuggercaz, hereby acknowledge that I have read the SPFF Club rules and the Pokemon Breeding Club Rules and hereby agree to abide by them.

Hey I wish to join this club because I just love breeding good pokes. and I just want to learn more about it aswell.

My new goal this summer is to learn how to breed pokemon with good Iv's but its not really working with me yet.
And my other one is to breed a shiny. Ive only tried once by using my Jap Beedrill with my Ditto on my Platinum and ive hatched around 300 eggs with no luck yet.
Ill be trying to breed one on my White next because ive heared that there is a bigger chance of doing it. If anyone has got any tips please contact me.
Thanks

Killzone999

i would like to join

im a novice breeder trying to learn the tricks of the trade and your club sounds really cool so pleas let me enter

roloox

Ice Type Fan
Wow, it's good to see the club has become so lively!

To all new members, if you have a doubt with any aspects on breeding, don't hesitate on asking me (although Andrew is a better breeder *sob*)

@Killzone999 I'm not a mod but you should read the rules about posting and joining (on first page)

@TheRuggercaz yup, you heard right, the odds of hatching a shinny on V gen is about the double from other games, if you have more doubts about shinny hatching and IV, Solftara is an older member and she posted guides on both of them on the thread (not sure where, thought). But if you feel too lazy send me a PM/VM with any doubt

Now, on topic, lately I've been trying to hatch a shinny sneasel wich continuesto avoid me (700 and something egg and counting); so I gave that a break to focus on another project: getting a FEMALE 31 IV att., sp.att. and speed Panpour and I'm thrilled to say I'm very close (I just hatched a 31att, spdef and speed female)

And quoting Pucca_ness "Keep up the god work" or someting like that :p

Andrew Lima

Breeding Expert
@roloox:

You're a great breeder man! Don't be so hard on yourself!

Also, I'd open to any suggestions for my next breeding project if anyone wants to help me out!

Also, like roloox said, don't hesitate to contact any of the members for tips on breeding or something something to start breeding with! :)

TheRuggercaz

VG Trainer
@roloox, I got all day today so I can just try and find the thread.
Btw I started my second ever (proper) MM. Im using my Jap Ditto and my UK Rufflet.
so far ive hatched 57 eggs with no luck yet. But hatched some with good Natures etc.
Ill keep updating my progress for you guys

VictoriousVictini

Victory League Owner
1.I, Victoriousvictini, hereby acknowledge that I have read the SPFF Club rules and the Pokemon Breeding Club Rules and hereby agree to abide by them.
2. I would like to join because I LOVE baby pokemon! /}^3^{\

zorua tamer

professors assistant
I, zorua tamer ,hereby acknowledge that i have read the SPFF club rules and the Pokemon Breeding Club Rules and hereby agree to abide by them

Hey i'd really like to join, i havent bred many Pokemon exept zoruas (9) but i'd really like to get into breeding more pokemon.

Solfatara

Forest-Dweller
Ok, I'm really not one to get frustrated over too short posts in general, but this is just pathetic. Not quite hitting the limit now and then is forgiveable, but Zorua_tamer and VictoriousVictini, you just posted the pledge where you swore to abide by the rules, and then immediately broke them. And this happens so, so many times. Please. Using your brain to do some thinking is not a crime. There are even some very fun-to-answer questions in the first post that can help you get started in the club, share your experiences, let us get to know you guys. And believe me, we really do, but it's nice if you can make just a little effort. Thank you.

Ballistic Buizel

caught shiny lati@s
Maybe you should add something to the pledge. After you do the pledge it should say, "Now put five sentences on why you are joining and about yourself" or something. That could get people to follow the rules well enough.

Anyways, turns out I've only completed two things in the circuit. The egg move and the TM move (which were the same thing in my case) and the MM hunt. The MM hunt was the hardest so I'm glad I've got that out of the way. Now, I am RNGing to get some flawless stats for parents to complete the rest of the circuit. And I don't know if I've exactly properly joined the circuit. Can I submit myself into it? Thank you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.